Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

Commercial Software Discussion of commercial gambling-related / poker software & commercial graphics modifications

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-02-2011, 08:59 AM   #476
scylla
Pooh-Bah
 
scylla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 5,493
Re: Flopzilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by damanrico View Post
Will there a change log? Would like to know what's new.
I try to keep the online manual up to date, but no change log.
scylla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 11:04 AM   #477
scylla
Pooh-Bah
 
scylla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 5,493
Re: Flopzilla

Ok, version 1.4.4 is up.

In version 1.4.4 you can now save and load files.
It also has a text output feature that functions as a savefile.
It can be imported by other users.

These save/load features are included in the menu under "Save/load".


Example of text export/import:

[Flopzilla v1.4.4]
[Use Ctrl+I to import into Flopzilla]
[www.cardrunners-ev-calculator.com]
[XvrlBLMeRF9mPuNmuzS0DSb1Xzk59r8RyHu37MxiFIMOKR2aV8]
[Zv5ACs79Gj53oEOPy1v0gSgnisWf5jL33B0+HQ+5KbsdDWEbSr]
[i7LU1hUO1ozNIBErBkt9uEVQXDRQoWKpExvKjlLKu0gtHtjkeP]
[NXjMQWiY4i2ZcKQshOw0UCSG5kaA5f+7wQGlIx219dtvdFqiP1]
[qw2HQU4rIOOCY1hCoQKOXzsLNY8kLkVv72LnDVWVd1br3WDIfa]
[7JxxfIuGklYzMR+YxNtSV+Dj]

Last edited by scylla; 08-06-2011 at 11:20 AM.
scylla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 11:38 AM   #478
czGLoRy
Pooh-Bah
 
czGLoRy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand
Posts: 3,580
Re: Flopzilla

when I try to download/install new version it just says the same you need to update error when I launch with this most recent version.

Thanks
czGLoRy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 11:54 AM   #479
scylla
Pooh-Bah
 
scylla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 5,493
Re: Flopzilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by czGLoRy View Post
when I try to download/install new version it just says the same you need to update error when I launch with this most recent version.

Thanks
Could you select the last option, to ignore the new version and run the current one, and check what your version number is?
To get the version number, go to "help->about Flopzilla" in the menu.

Edit: It should be version 1.4.5. If not, you still have the older version installed somehow.
scylla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 12:51 PM   #480
czGLoRy
Pooh-Bah
 
czGLoRy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand
Posts: 3,580
Re: Flopzilla

its showing 1.4.4 installed still after I download/launch the installer. fwiw the new installer says to repair/remove flopzilla not update it.
czGLoRy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 01:08 PM   #481
fishpielemonsole
banned
 
fishpielemonsole's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Brighton & Hove
Posts: 205
Re: Flopzilla

is there anyway of adding and removing flush draws from a range?
fishpielemonsole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 02:47 PM   #482
scylla
Pooh-Bah
 
scylla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 5,493
Re: Flopzilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by czGLoRy View Post
its showing 1.4.4 installed still after I download/launch the installer. fwiw the new installer says to repair/remove flopzilla not update it.
Ok, that's a bit odd.
Try removing and then installing.
The new version should be 1.4.5.
Just to be clear, here's a link to the download page:
http://www.cardrunners-ev-calculator...Flopzilla.html
scylla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 12:31 AM   #483
rhqq2
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 84
Re: Flopzilla

can u add more filters on the flop like
backdoor straight draw
backdoor fd + backdoor straight draw
backdoor fd + gutshot
backdoor fd + pair
backdoor fd + oesd
rhqq2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 04:50 PM   #484
newfie
grinder
 
newfie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 501
Re: Flopzilla

i just updated to the newest version and i am now being told my trial period has ended even though i have a paid account. also have lost all my hand ranges i created do u think there gone for good or will come back when we figure out what happened?
newfie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 10:46 PM   #485
scylla
Pooh-Bah
 
scylla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 5,493
Re: Flopzilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by newfie View Post
i just updated to the newest version and i am now being told my trial period has ended even though i have a paid account. also have lost all my hand ranges i created do u think there gone for good or will come back when we figure out what happened?
I believe I already spoke to you via e-mail yesterday and sent you a new key.
Should this not be the case, please mail support.
scylla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 02:28 PM   #486
rgbarcala
stranger
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 5
Re: Flopzilla

a friend made ​​the payment to me via moneybookers Flopzilla, and I sent my e-mail ID and oTransfer Hardware ID for the e-mail account on the site. But I'm really in great need of the serial, because my coach is charging me this so I can continue with my classes. You know how long it takes for me to get the release to use the software?
rgbarcala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 04:45 PM   #487
scylla
Pooh-Bah
 
scylla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 5,493
Re: Flopzilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by rgbarcala View Post
a friend made ​​the payment to me via moneybookers Flopzilla, and I sent my e-mail ID and oTransfer Hardware ID for the e-mail account on the site. But I'm really in great need of the serial, because my coach is charging me this so I can continue with my classes. You know how long it takes for me to get the release to use the software?
I can guarantee it taking at most 24 hours.
However, in most cases it takes from a few minutes to 10 hours.
And in this case about 2.5 hours.
If it weren't for the fact that you made a typo in the hardware ID you sent
Could you please double-check and send a registration e-mail again?
Please start Flopzilla, select "register" from the menu and use ctrl+c and ctrl+v to copy paste you ID in your registration message.

Cheers,

Scylla
scylla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 10:39 PM   #488
rgbarcala
stranger
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 5
Re: Flopzilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by scylla View Post
I can guarantee it taking at most 24 hours.
However, in most cases it takes from a few minutes to 10 hours.
And in this case about 2.5 hours.
If it weren't for the fact that you made a typo in the hardware ID you sent
Could you please double-check and send a registration e-mail again?
Please start Flopzilla, select "register" from the menu and use ctrl+c and ctrl+v to copy paste you ID in your registration message.

Cheers,

Scylla
I re-sent the ID for your e-mail

tks,
rgbarcala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 06:43 AM   #489
rgbarcala
stranger
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 5
Re: Flopzilla

Did you this license within 1 hour? My coach will soon begin
rgbarcala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 07:00 AM   #490
scylla
Pooh-Bah
 
scylla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 5,493
Re: Flopzilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by rgbarcala View Post
Did you this license within 1 hour? My coach will soon begin
Ok, just sent it.
scylla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 09:42 AM   #491
rgbarcala
stranger
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 5
Re: Flopzilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by scylla View Post
Ok, just sent it.
I have received, thank you for your attention
rgbarcala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 01:57 AM   #492
phenomenal
old hand
 
phenomenal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: FINLANDIA
Posts: 1,522
Re: Flopzilla

My laptop stopped working last week. I bought a new setup with Win7. Can I just register flopzilla again normally ?
phenomenal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 07:08 AM   #493
scylla
Pooh-Bah
 
scylla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 5,493
Re: Flopzilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by phenomenal View Post
My laptop stopped working last week. I bought a new setup with Win7. Can I just register flopzilla again normally ?
Yes, just mail support your new hardware ID.
To get your ID, start Flopzilla and select "register" from the menu.

Cheers,

Scylla
scylla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 05:50 AM   #494
el_gringo
newbie
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 43
Re: Flopzilla

I cant find the files where my ranges are saved. They are supposed to be in limit.txt and nolimit.txt but I only have these files in \standartfiles and these never seem to change. Am I supposed to have also nolimit.txt in the main directory \Flopzilla ? Thanks !
el_gringo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 08:05 AM   #495
scylla
Pooh-Bah
 
scylla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 5,493
Re: Flopzilla

You need the ones in the main directory.
scylla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 12:12 PM   #496
el_gringo
newbie
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 43
Re: Flopzilla

Do you have an idea why I don't have them in the main directory ? And where I could find them ?
Everything else works fine when I run flopzilla...
el_gringo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 03:49 PM   #497
scylla
Pooh-Bah
 
scylla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 5,493
Re: Flopzilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by el_gringo View Post
Do you have an idea why I don't have them in the main directory ? And where I could find them ?
Everything else works fine when I run flopzilla...
From what I hear, the files are actually there, but you just can't see them.
It sounds like you have windows 7 and currently, when you look in the installation directory, you're looking at the admin directory.
The directory the files are in are hidden from view, but they áre there.
I'm not entirely sure how to actually get to the user directory though.

One way of solving this would be to run as admin (rightclick the program's icon and select "run as administrator".
Now the files will show up.
scylla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 08:42 AM   #498
LOLdonkaments.
old hand
 
LOLdonkaments.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 1,773
Re: Flopzilla

Is there anyway to click on a hand and select the specific suit combos for it? e.g. I put a preflop calling range and select a flop with a flush draw, I want to see what hands in this range call a cbet to get to the turn so if all the 65s combos were in a preflop range and the flop was KT9, is there a way to only filter for 65 continuing only out of these combos like you can in pokerstove?

I'm presuming that the way to address this will be to use a filter for hand categories like top pair+, flush draws, OESDs, etc, but I think sometimes that it's not practical, i.e. sometimes people float with a pocket pair lower than the high card but higher than the middle card on a flop (so QQ and JJ on the above flop), and there's no way to filter specifically for these hands without including additional undesirable hands. Hope I'm not rambling and that there's an alternative way to select specific combos of a particular hand in the starting hand range chart rather than tinkling with filters. I'm thinking along the same lines of how pokerstove does it and lets users select the exact combos they want - it's much more accessible.
LOLdonkaments. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 08:45 AM   #499
scylla
Pooh-Bah
 
scylla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 5,493
Re: Flopzilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOLdonkaments. View Post
Is there anyway to click on a hand and select the specific suit combos for it? e.g. I put a preflop calling range and select a flop with a flush draw, I want to see what hands in this range call a cbet to get to the turn so if all the 65s combos were in a preflop range and the flop was KT9, is there a way to only filter for 65 continuing only out of these combos like you can in pokerstove?

I'm presuming that the way to address this will be to use a filter for hand categories like top pair+, flush draws, OESDs, etc, but I think sometimes that it's not practical, i.e. sometimes people float with a pocket pair lower than the high card but higher than the middle card on a flop (so QQ and JJ on the above flop), and there's no way to filter specifically for these hands without including additional undesirable hands. Hope I'm not rambling and that there's an alternative way to select specific combos of a particular hand in the starting hand range chart rather than tinkling with filters. I'm thinking along the same lines of how pokerstove does it and lets users select the exact combos they want.
You need to do this with the filters and you'll need to select 65s specifically I suppose. The online manual describes how to accomplish this and many other things:
http://www.cardrunners-ev-calculator...la2Manual.html
Go to the section at the bottom called "Advanced filtering options".
scylla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 08:50 AM   #500
LOLdonkaments.
old hand
 
LOLdonkaments.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 1,773
Re: Flopzilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by scylla View Post
You need to do this with the filters and you'll need to select 65s specifically I suppose. The online manual describes how to accomplish this and many other things:
http://www.cardrunners-ev-calculator...la2Manual.html
Go to the section at the bottom called "Advanced filtering options".
Thank you, I had previously perused the manual and tried the methods it listed but it seemed like a lot of work.

Any idea whether you could include the pokerstove-like feature of selecting what combos you want for a hand for a future flopzilla version?
LOLdonkaments. is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:00 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2017, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online