Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

Commercial Software Discussion of commercial gambling-related / poker software & commercial graphics modifications

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-18-2021, 01:32 PM   #2726
scylla
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
scylla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 6,221
Re: Flopzilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skill View Post
Quick question, it seems FlopZilla Pro lists "Ace-high" as a category in hand categories preflop; but does not postflop on the majority of flops (basically on anything that isn't a paired board or a JJJ type flop).
Am I correct, and was it intended as such?
Could we perhaps get it added as a category on other flops, too?
It's an intentional decision, but I will consider it as an option for future releases.
scylla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2021, 02:57 AM   #2727
Elite Rounder
old hand
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Film studio
Posts: 1,282
Re: Flopzilla

Any way to import/export ranges from Equilab to Flopzilla Pro?
Elite Rounder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2021, 03:36 AM   #2728
scylla
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
scylla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 6,221
Re: Flopzilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elite Rounder View Post
Any way to import/export ranges from Equilab to Flopzilla Pro?
We don't have a dedicated method for that.
Supporting third party products is always difficult; it's usually a function that breaks down over time.
scylla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2021, 09:30 AM   #2729
billesmith1
newbie
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 15
Re: Flopzilla

I have a Flopzilla license and downloaded Flopzilla Pro. Do I need to pay for a separate license?
billesmith1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2021, 10:07 AM   #2730
scylla
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
scylla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 6,221
Re: Flopzilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by billesmith1 View Post
I have a Flopzilla license and downloaded Flopzilla Pro. Do I need to pay for a separate license?
You can simply request your key for FlopzillaPro here: www.flopzilla.com/contact.html
It will be sent to you within a few minutes of your request.

Should you not have received your key within 5 minutes, then please contact support.

Hardware ID?
To get your hardware ID, start FlopzillaPro and go to "register" in its menu.
See the screenshot below.

scylla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2021, 04:11 PM   #2731
MrHS
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Posts: 52
Re: Flopzilla

Hello,

In GTO plus I have several databases that solve different flops. For example one might contain mono tone boards, another paired boards, a third may contain flops that have a QJ.

The ranges and trees for the databases are the same with one difference. They use different bet sizes for IP on the flop.

My question, is there - way to merge these data bases so all solutions are in one file?
MrHS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2021, 04:33 PM   #2732
scylla
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
scylla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 6,221
Re: Flopzilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrHS View Post
Hello,

In GTO plus I have several databases that solve different flops. For example one might contain mono tone boards, another paired boards, a third may contain flops that have a QJ.

The ranges and trees for the databases are the same with one difference. They use different bet sizes for IP on the flop.

My question, is there - way to merge these data bases so all solutions are in one file?
Yes, for this, place the files into the same directory. Then, enter the code "MERGE" after "Import flops from file". A menu will come up that will allow you to enter a target directory, and merge all files in that directory. For more details, see the third item (Step 3) here: https://www.gtoplus.com/processingdatabase/
scylla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2021, 11:17 AM   #2733
MrHS
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Posts: 52
Re: Flopzilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by scylla View Post
Yes, for this, place the files into the same directory. Then, enter the code "MERGE" after "Import flops from file". A menu will come up that will allow you to enter a target directory, and merge all files in that directory. For more details, see the third item (Step 3) here: https://www.gtoplus.com/processingdatabase/
Worked perfect scylla - thank you for building such a wonderful clever program and being so dedicated to making it work for the community.
MrHS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2021, 05:40 AM   #2734
Skill
newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2021
Posts: 15
Re: Flopzilla

Is it possible to export Flopzilla preflop ranges and import them to Cardrunners EV?

I searched this topic for newdefs3 and found transfers between GTO+ and Flopzilla, as well as ideas for backups; but I haven't been able to find info for CardrunnersEV, nor was I able to find the Import function in CREV itself.
Skill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2021, 07:41 AM   #2735
scylla
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
scylla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 6,221
Re: Flopzilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skill View Post
Is it possible to export Flopzilla preflop ranges and import them to Cardrunners EV?

I searched this topic for newdefs3 and found transfers between GTO+ and Flopzilla, as well as ideas for backups; but I haven't been able to find info for CardrunnersEV, nor was I able to find the Import function in CREV itself.
It's possible for export from Flopzilla v1 to CREV, but not from FlopzillaPro. This is because FlopzillaPro has a grouped approach for ranges that is not used by CREV. So although very similar, the formats are unfortunately not compatible. It ís possible to export from FlopzillaPro to GTO+. In this case both programs use the newdefs3.txt format.
scylla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2021, 09:38 PM   #2736
humanlab
enthusiast
 
humanlab's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 89
Re: Flopzilla

Hi scylla,

Not sure if there is a GTO+ thread or not. Is there an option to select which range is the aggressor preflop?
humanlab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2021, 02:21 AM   #2737
scylla
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
scylla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 6,221
Re: Flopzilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by humanlab View Post
Hi scylla,

Not sure if there is a GTO+ thread or not. Is there an option to select which range is the aggressor preflop?
There's no official thread, but most people use this one:
https://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/1...nersev-155966/

Quote:
Originally Posted by humanlab View Post
Is there an option to select which range is the aggressor preflop?
That's not necessary. In poker, it doesn't matter what happened in a previous part of a hand. All that matters are the pot+stacks+ranges. So when you reach the flop, it's irrelevant how you got into that specific situation. All that matters is what your range is, and what villain's range is. Now of course, if villain was the preflop aggressor, then this will be contained in his range, which will be stronger. So the preflop actions are contained in the ranges.
scylla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2021, 03:14 AM   #2738
humanlab
enthusiast
 
humanlab's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 89
Re: Flopzilla

Cheers
humanlab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2021, 08:31 AM   #2739
Alexx_Bk
stranger
 
Join Date: Dec 2020
Posts: 6
Re: Flopzilla

Is it possible to add the same combos to several groups in FZ Pro ?
Alexx_Bk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2021, 03:15 AM   #2740
scylla
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
scylla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 6,221
Re: Flopzilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexx_Bk View Post
Is it possible to add the same combos to several groups in FZ Pro ?
Are you referring to the preflop predefs?
Groups can be assigned to a range with the "Apply groups to selection" option.
(To get to this option, click the arrow icon in the upper left).
After selecting your groups, click on "Add range" to store your range to the predefs.



To use multiple groups colours, drag the desired colours to the bar below the menu.

scylla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2021, 03:58 AM   #2741
Alexx_Bk
stranger
 
Join Date: Dec 2020
Posts: 6
Re: Flopzilla

I need them to be 100% weight in both groups. Sorry for the inaccuracy of the question...
Alexx_Bk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2021, 11:45 AM   #2742
scylla
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
scylla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 6,221
Re: Flopzilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexx_Bk View Post
I need them to be 100% weight in both groups. Sorry for the inaccuracy of the question...
That's not how the weighting system works.
I suppose that you could create a category with the ranges in it.
See the screenshot below.

scylla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2021, 11:04 AM   #2743
1BigOT
adept
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 787
Re: Flopzilla

Please make it so the right column groups, graphics, matrix, hotness change with the corresponding range for player 1,2,3,etc is pressed on the keyboard. I feel like I could be using this program so much faster with this feature!
1BigOT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2021, 03:43 AM   #2744
scylla
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
scylla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 6,221
Re: Flopzilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1BigOT View Post
Please make it so the right column groups, graphics, matrix, hotness change with the corresponding range for player 1,2,3,etc is pressed on the keyboard. I feel like I could be using this program so much faster with this feature!
Ok, I will consider it for future releases.
scylla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2021, 03:40 PM   #2745
HVsFinest
newbie
 
Join Date: May 2021
Posts: 20
Re: Flopzilla

In the play against the solution feature of GTO+, how do I clear the hand history for a new session and overall? Thanks
HVsFinest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2021, 03:15 AM   #2746
scylla
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
scylla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 6,221
Re: Flopzilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by HVsFinest View Post
In the play against the solution feature of GTO+, how do I clear the hand history for a new session and overall? Thanks
You can disable a session under "Edit session filters".
In v134 it will also be possible to delete a session entirely, but this is currently not available yet.

scylla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2021, 10:03 PM   #2747
HVsFinest
newbie
 
Join Date: May 2021
Posts: 20
Re: Flopzilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by scylla View Post
You can disable a session under "Edit session filters".
In v134 it will also be possible to delete a session entirely, but this is currently not available yet.

Thank you, scylla.
HVsFinest is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:57 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive