Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

Commercial Software Discussion of commercial gambling-related / poker software & commercial graphics modifications

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-13-2013, 08:08 AM   #1001
scylla
Pooh-Bah
 
scylla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 5,764
Re: Flopzilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by sangalla View Post
Sorry. I use wrong word.
I mean "We can see how much equity on every card." If you have Equilab you can see it under "scenario analyser" sub menu. I love this menu because we can see which turn/river cards good for us and how many cards improve our equity. I hope you take a look at this and if possible include in next version.

BTW, Equilab is a different tool and Flopzilla is still the best overall.
Flopzilla can already do this, in the form of the "Hotness feature".
It is hidden to the right of the "Dead cards" section.
Just enlarge your screen to the right:



The hotness feature shows the equity for each turn/river card.
Green improves the equity of the hand.
Red improves the equity of the range.

And next to that all turn/river cards with their associated equities are listed in order.
The hands that are best for the range are on top.
The hands that are best for the hand are on the bottom.

For more on Flopzilla's Easter Egg features, please go here:
http://www.flopzilla.com/video.html
scylla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 02:33 AM   #1002
noobis
Pooh-Bah
 
noobis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Float after all in
Posts: 4,656
Re: Flopzilla

I have flopzilla over a year now and i want ask you something scylla,too many time i dont play poker at home,i mean i go to internet cafe and play.I have my hd there with my hhs etc.I want to know if i can download the flopzilla on a random pc on a internet cafe and reg with my key that i have home.Sorry for my english i wish you get the point! thank you
noobis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 04:20 AM   #1003
sangalla
journeyman
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 377
Re: Flopzilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by scylla View Post
Flopzilla can already do this, in the form of the "Hotness feature".
It is hidden to the right of the "Dead cards" section.
Just enlarge your screen to the right:



The hotness feature shows the equity for each turn/river card.
Green improves the equity of the hand.
Red improves the equity of the range.

And next to that all turn/river cards with their associated equities are listed in order.
The hands that are best for the range are on top.
The hands that are best for the hand are on the bottom.

For more on Flopzilla's Easter Egg features, please go here:
http://www.flopzilla.com/video.html
I didn't know this feature. I usually open both software. Stupid me.
Thanks for info. I think I should explore flopzilla more.
sangalla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 07:44 AM   #1004
scylla
Pooh-Bah
 
scylla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 5,764
Re: Flopzilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobis View Post
I have flopzilla over a year now and i want ask you something scylla,too many time i dont play poker at home,i mean i go to internet cafe and play.I have my hd there with my hhs etc.I want to know if i can download the flopzilla on a random pc on a internet cafe and reg with my key that i have home.Sorry for my english i wish you get the point! thank you
No, I'm sorry, that's not possible.
scylla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 04:20 PM   #1005
noobis
Pooh-Bah
 
noobis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Float after all in
Posts: 4,656
Re: Flopzilla

Ok np scylla,will do that home
noobis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 05:38 PM   #1006
kuafas
newbie
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 42
Re: Flopzilla

Updated to the latest version. Now when I run Flopzilla, it says that a previous registration was detected and offers to register again with the same key. I click OK and it opens "Register this software" window, however, when I click the Register button, an error saying "An unsupported operation was attempted" appears.
kuafas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 06:49 AM   #1007
scylla
Pooh-Bah
 
scylla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 5,764
Re: Flopzilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuafas View Post
Updated to the latest version. Now when I run Flopzilla, it says that a previous registration was detected and offers to register again with the same key. I click OK and it opens "Register this software" window, however, when I click the Register button, an error saying "An unsupported operation was attempted" appears.
Please contact support with your ID.
To get this ID, start Flopzilla and select "register" from the menu.
It’s the code that looks like 1111-2222-3333-4444-5555-6666-7777-8888.
Alternatively, please watch this video on getting your ID: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iyz4XoHCIVE

Please mail that ID to support.


PS:
My apologies for my late reply. I already received an e-mail about this post yesterday, but for some reason, it was not visible in the forums then. I had assumed it had been deleted.
scylla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 07:13 AM   #1008
Sapik
newbie
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 16
Re: Flopzilla

Hi,

When clicking on the "range" button, we get the range import/export window with the hands listed in text.

Is it possible to get this text output with a range we filtered on a certain flop for example ? (like let's say I enter a random flop and I want the range in text output for only top pairs and straightdraws)
because after I select my filters and filter the hands if I try to click on the range button, the filtered range disappear and I only get the preflop range.

Thanks !
Sapik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 08:48 AM   #1009
scylla
Pooh-Bah
 
scylla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 5,764
Re: Flopzilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapik View Post
Hi,

When clicking on the "range" button, we get the range import/export window with the hands listed in text.

Is it possible to get this text output with a range we filtered on a certain flop for example ? (like let's say I enter a random flop and I want the range in text output for only top pairs and straightdraws)
because after I select my filters and filter the hands if I try to click on the range button, the filtered range disappear and I only get the preflop range.

Thanks !
If I understand you correctly then you can get that range by going to "Commands->Range string output" in the menu. Or by pressing Ctrl+Alt+T.

Alternatively, you may be talking about "Commands->Text output" or Ctrl+T.
scylla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 09:46 AM   #1010
Sapik
newbie
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 16
Re: Flopzilla

Range string output was what I was looking for, thanks a lot !
Sapik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 04:57 PM   #1011
siweq86
centurion
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 100
Re: Flopzilla

Hi, i have hand like this: http://i.imgur.com/jWkvTdz.png
On the River hero's hand (AQ) beat any one pair Ax and split with AQ. Is it possible to set that villian calls River 25% of time with one pair Ax hands and 100% of time with AQ?
siweq86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 06:08 AM   #1012
scylla
Pooh-Bah
 
scylla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 5,764
Re: Flopzilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by siweq86 View Post
Hi, i have hand like this: http://i.imgur.com/jWkvTdz.png
On the River hero's hand (AQ) beat any one pair Ax and split with AQ. Is it possible to set that villian calls River 25% of time with one pair Ax hands and 100% of time with AQ?
Currently you can't filter individual hands in a statistic, just the entire statistic.
I can take a look if I can add that feature though.

For now, there's two ways in which you can accomplish this effect:
1) Remove roughly 3/4 of the Ax hands. This should come down to almost exactly the same thing as filtering them 25% of the time
2) Add a 25% weight in the starting hand matrix for the Ax hands. This would be slightly incorrect, since this weighting will now apply throughout the hand, instead of only applying to the river. However, if you're only interested in the river, then there's no difference whatsoever.
scylla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 11:13 AM   #1013
VikkeZer
enthusiast
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 50
Re: Flopzilla

Hi! I have still problems with flozilla.

I have reinstalled it and in my firewall (window's own) i have given permission to

flopzilla.exe
flopzilla_C.exe
flopzilla_T.exe

when i open flopzilla it still says that "failed to verify licence online...."

What could I do next?

I have Microsoft security essentials and my windows is up to date.

It's strange that I havent allways had this problem.

This occurred when I was ( and still am) struggling with HEM2 replayer hud problem. The huds dont change when I change hands in replayer

I have tried to solve this problem with hem support people in the forums.
VikkeZer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 11:19 AM   #1014
scylla
Pooh-Bah
 
scylla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 5,764
Re: Flopzilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by VikkeZer View Post
Hi! I have still problems with flozilla.

I have reinstalled it and in my firewall (window's own) i have given permission to

flopzilla.exe
flopzilla_C.exe
flopzilla_T.exe

when i open flopzilla it still says that "failed to verify licence online...."

What could I do next?

I have Microsoft security essentials and my windows is up to date.

It's strange that I havent allways had this problem.

This occurred when I was ( and still am) struggling with HEM2 replayer hud problem. The huds dont change when I change hands in replayer

I have tried to solve this problem with hem support people in the forums.
Could you mail support please?
scylla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 11:42 PM   #1015
sangalla
journeyman
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 377
Re: Flopzilla

just a little thing:

when copy paste range into flopzilla (ctrl T), we must make sure there is no space in front of the text. For example:
1. " TT,AQo-AJo,KQo-KJo,AQs-ATs,A5s,KQs-KTs,QJs-QTs,JTs,T9s,98s"
2. "TT,AQo-AJo,KQo-KJo,AQs-ATs,A5s,KQs-KTs,QJs-QTs,JTs,T9s,98s"

Flopzilla don't except #1 and we have to erase space in front of the range (#2).
I think it's more intuitive if Flopzilla trim the space it self.
sangalla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 05:26 AM   #1016
scylla
Pooh-Bah
 
scylla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 5,764
Re: Flopzilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by sangalla View Post
just a little thing:

when copy paste range into flopzilla (ctrl T), we must make sure there is no space in front of the text. For example:
1. " TT,AQo-AJo,KQo-KJo,AQs-ATs,A5s,KQs-KTs,QJs-QTs,JTs,T9s,98s"
2. "TT,AQo-AJo,KQo-KJo,AQs-ATs,A5s,KQs-KTs,QJs-QTs,JTs,T9s,98s"

Flopzilla don't except #1 and we have to erase space in front of the range (#2).
I think it's more intuitive if Flopzilla trim the space it self.
That was indeed a small "bug" in earlier versions.
However, the latest version does indeed automatically trim spaces from the ranges.
Are you using v1.6.5 or possibly some older version?
scylla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 12:20 PM   #1017
sangalla
journeyman
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 377
Red face Re: Flopzilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by scylla View Post
That was indeed a small "bug" in earlier versions.
However, the latest version does indeed automatically trim spaces from the ranges.
Are you using v1.6.5 or possibly some older version?
That's correct. I'm using 1.6.2
sangalla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 04:00 AM   #1018
uzi shalom
newbie
 
uzi shalom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: nittyland
Posts: 36
Re: Flopzilla

hi scylla, sry if i take your time for this (hope) stupid question, i'm gonna update my OS and i'm gonna change my HDD with an SDD, does it affect my lincese in any way?
ty
uzi shalom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 08:31 AM   #1019
scylla
Pooh-Bah
 
scylla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 5,764
Re: Flopzilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by uzi shalom View Post
hi scylla, sry if i take your time for this (hope) stupid question, i'm gonna update my OS and i'm gonna change my HDD with an SDD, does it affect my lincese in any way?
ty
Licenses are locked to the machines they were created for.
Updating your OS or changing your HDD may change your hardware configuration enough for your registration to get lost.
Should this happen, then Flopzilla will give you an error message with your new hardware ID.
Please mail that ID to support and you'll be sent a new key.


PS:
There’s no need to copy the ID by hand.
Once the error message appears, it has already been copied to the clipboard.
Just use Ctrl+V to paste it into your mail.
scylla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 10:17 AM   #1020
jad8688
stranger
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 11
Re: Flopzilla

Hi,

I am trying to run Flopzilla on a Mac using the Wine program.

I am able to install the program and then a box appears saying that I have 7 days left in my trial and that a window will close in 5 seconds.

Then the program closes...

I have tried to re-download the installation file and re-install but it didn't work.

Have you come across this problem before? If you could shed any light on, it would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks.
jad8688 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 11:50 AM   #1021
scylla
Pooh-Bah
 
scylla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 5,764
Re: Flopzilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by jad8688 View Post
Hi,

I am trying to run Flopzilla on a Mac using the Wine program.

I am able to install the program and then a box appears saying that I have 7 days left in my trial and that a window will close in 5 seconds.

Then the program closes...

I have tried to re-download the installation file and re-install but it didn't work.

Have you come across this problem before? If you could shed any light on, it would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks.
Please check if the computer's date is set correctly.
Given that you're trying to run in a virtual environment, that's the most likely reason for your issue.
scylla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 12:36 PM   #1022
jad8688
stranger
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 11
Re: Flopzilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by scylla View Post
Please check if the computer's date is set correctly.
Given that you're trying to run in a virtual environment, that's the most likely reason for your issue.
Thanks for the response.

I have checked the date on the computer and it is correct, but the program still fails to open after the initial messages and welcome boxes.
jad8688 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 12:46 PM   #1023
scylla
Pooh-Bah
 
scylla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 5,764
Re: Flopzilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by jad8688 View Post
Thanks for the response.

I have checked the date on the computer and it is correct, but the program still fails to open after the initial messages and welcome boxes.
Please try uninstalling and reļnstalling to a different directory.

Other than that, please go to the installation directory (right-click Flopzilla's icon and select "open file location") and see if you can run either Flopzilla_T.exe or Flopzilla_C.exe.
scylla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 10:44 AM   #1024
sangalla
journeyman
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 377
Re: Flopzilla

scylla, I would like to see a little EV (and FE) calculation in flopzilla. Sometimes we just need a simple 1 street EV calc and too lazy to input it into crev (I have flopzilla and crev).

It would be nice if you add another tab for it. I guess it will be easy to implemented because you already developed crev. This way I can save crev for more deep/exhaustive calculations. Just an idea.
sangalla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 06:11 AM   #1025
scylla
Pooh-Bah
 
scylla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 5,764
Re: Flopzilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by sangalla View Post
scylla, I would like to see a little EV (and FE) calculation in flopzilla. Sometimes we just need a simple 1 street EV calc and too lazy to input it into crev (I have flopzilla and crev).

It would be nice if you add another tab for it. I guess it will be easy to implemented because you already developed crev. This way I can save crev for more deep/exhaustive calculations. Just an idea.
Could you be a bit more specific as to which calculations you'd expect from such a tool?
scylla is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:10 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online