Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

Commercial Software Discussion of commercial gambling-related / poker software & commercial graphics modifications

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-16-2018, 03:39 PM   #2276
krcmdc
grinder
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 503
Re: DriveHUD - Poker HUD & Database Software

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreakDaddy View Post
I don't think I understand what's going on. You're saving a notepad file, and it's being moved by DH? The only reason this would happen is if you're saving that file to the saved hand location, and then DH is archiving it. I'm not sure I totally understand what you're saying though.
Earlier this year, I noticed that all the notepad files I had ever created when watching poker videos, had disappeared. Then later I noticed that all the notepad files I had created when taking other notes for poker had disappeared. So I began searching for any notepad file I had ever created and saved, and they were all gone. Literally hundreds of them, all gone. I had no idea what had happened to them, as I hadn't used them in a decent amount of time. I just assumed that ccleaner had done something to delete them.

Over the next several weeks, I created notepad files as needed, maybe a dozen or so, and I had no problems, they stayed right on my desktop where I saved them.

Then a few months ago, I started playing poker regularly again, so I re-made some of the missing notepad files, ..lists of ranges and things like that. I had no problems for several weeks, until one day they just all vanished again. I didn't realize why at the time, or what caused it, or where these files had gone. And when I searched my computer for the missing files, the result always told me "bad file path". So if needed I would just create new notepad files as necessary.

But the other day, I noticed files missing once again, after having just used those exact same files only an hour or two prior to noticing their disappearance. So this time there was a path still available in my "recent files" directory. And that path pointed me to the BCP hand history folders created by DH. When I went there, I found all of the missing notepad files I'd ever lost, from recently, all the way back to several months ago when it first started happening.

And it wasn't just the notepad files that I had created. I found notepad files from all sorts of programs have been moved into these hand history folders. I have no idea where most of these actually came from, but they're clearly not from BCP or DH.

So knowing when it happened, I also knew that the only thing that I'd done since last using the notepad files, was open DH and BCP to play a session, and then close both and poof the files are gone. Returned to the latest folder for BCP hand histories, labeled as 2018-10 I believe. I usually play only on Ignition, and nothing like this happens when I play on Ignition. It's only when I play on BCP. But nothing else was used, only BCP and DH. So I tried playing BCP without running DH, and it didn't happen. Then tried again with both BCP and DH, and poof, the files are once again moved to the hand histories folders. So I've concluded that DH is moving these files.

I don't know how to explain it better. I know it's lacking in computer jargon, but this is the best I can do.

Edit: When I save any notepad file, I save it to my desktop. If I have several similar notepad files, I create a folder. For poker related things, I have a "Poker" folder. Inside that are several other folders, each a different topic, some of these might contain other folders. But inevitably, it's all just folders and notepad files. I have the same sort of thing for cryptocurrency notes that I've saved. And I have another that contains recipes as well. All separate folders, on my desktop, containing nothing but saved notepad files. DH moves these notepad files from these folders into the BCP hand history folders, leaving only the empty folders on my desktop.

I don't know exactly where other software programs store their notepad files, but DH moves all or part of these as well into the BCP hand history folders. So far, I've just left those in the hand history folders, as I don't really know where they came from.

Last edited by krcmdc; 10-16-2018 at 03:49 PM. Reason: Clarifying where I save my notepad files.
krcmdc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2018, 04:06 PM   #2277
MPADAM
stranger
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Amsterdam
Posts: 14
Re: DriveHUD - Poker HUD & Database Software

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreakDaddy View Post
It's no an issue w/ regular games. Are you multi-tabling zoom? I can have someone check into it. We're adding a few new options in the previous hand tag any ways.
yeah 2-tabling.... havent checked for 1-tabling
MPADAM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2018, 03:41 PM   #2278
FreakDaddy
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
FreakDaddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Making great poker HUDs
Posts: 10,530
Re: DriveHUD - Poker HUD & Database Software

Quote:
Originally Posted by krcmdc View Post
Earlier this year, I noticed that all the notepad files I had ever created when watching poker videos, had disappeared. Then later I noticed that all the notepad files I had created when taking other notes for poker had disappeared. So I began searching for any notepad file I had ever created and saved, and they were all gone. Literally hundreds of them, all gone. I had no idea what had happened to them, as I hadn't used them in a decent amount of time. I just assumed that ccleaner had done something to delete them.

Over the next several weeks, I created notepad files as needed, maybe a dozen or so, and I had no problems, they stayed right on my desktop where I saved them.

Then a few months ago, I started playing poker regularly again, so I re-made some of the missing notepad files, ..lists of ranges and things like that. I had no problems for several weeks, until one day they just all vanished again. I didn't realize why at the time, or what caused it, or where these files had gone. And when I searched my computer for the missing files, the result always told me "bad file path". So if needed I would just create new notepad files as necessary.

But the other day, I noticed files missing once again, after having just used those exact same files only an hour or two prior to noticing their disappearance. So this time there was a path still available in my "recent files" directory. And that path pointed me to the BCP hand history folders created by DH. When I went there, I found all of the missing notepad files I'd ever lost, from recently, all the way back to several months ago when it first started happening.

And it wasn't just the notepad files that I had created. I found notepad files from all sorts of programs have been moved into these hand history folders. I have no idea where most of these actually came from, but they're clearly not from BCP or DH.

So knowing when it happened, I also knew that the only thing that I'd done since last using the notepad files, was open DH and BCP to play a session, and then close both and poof the files are gone. Returned to the latest folder for BCP hand histories, labeled as 2018-10 I believe. I usually play only on Ignition, and nothing like this happens when I play on Ignition. It's only when I play on BCP. But nothing else was used, only BCP and DH. So I tried playing BCP without running DH, and it didn't happen. Then tried again with both BCP and DH, and poof, the files are once again moved to the hand histories folders. So I've concluded that DH is moving these files.

I don't know how to explain it better. I know it's lacking in computer jargon, but this is the best I can do.

Edit: When I save any notepad file, I save it to my desktop. If I have several similar notepad files, I create a folder. For poker related things, I have a "Poker" folder. Inside that are several other folders, each a different topic, some of these might contain other folders. But inevitably, it's all just folders and notepad files. I have the same sort of thing for cryptocurrency notes that I've saved. And I have another that contains recipes as well. All separate folders, on my desktop, containing nothing but saved notepad files. DH moves these notepad files from these folders into the BCP hand history folders, leaving only the empty folders on my desktop.

I don't know exactly where other software programs store their notepad files, but DH moves all or part of these as well into the BCP hand history folders. So far, I've just left those in the hand history folders, as I don't really know where they came from.
So the ONLY way this could happen, is if you're saving your notepad files in the same location as the archive folder of Drivehud for BCP. The default save location you used when clicking save for notepad was probably the same location as the archive folder. So next time you save a notepad file, click save as... and then note the directory. Save it anywhere else outside of BCP or drivehud.

There's absolutely zero way drivehud would move files otherwise. That would be a disaster, and would royally screw people's systems up.
FreakDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2018, 05:03 PM   #2279
krcmdc
grinder
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 503
Re: DriveHUD - Poker HUD & Database Software

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreakDaddy View Post
So the ONLY way this could happen, is if you're saving your notepad files in the same location as the archive folder of Drivehud for BCP. The default save location you used when clicking save for notepad was probably the same location as the archive folder. So next time you save a notepad file, click save as... and then note the directory. Save it anywhere else outside of BCP or drivehud.

There's absolutely zero way drivehud would move files otherwise. That would be a disaster, and would royally screw people's systems up.
I don't pretend to have your computer expertise, but I am quite certain that you're incorrect. As I said before, it isn't just files that I've saved, DH moves notepad files from other software programs, into these same BCP hand history folders. Even if I was an idiot and saved my notepad files to the BCP hand history folders, certainly the developers of other software programs knew how to save their own files, wouldn't you think?

I just made a video showing exactly what I do, and what happens. I start by showing you the 2018-10 folder, where DH stores processed BCP hand histories. I show you that it's empty, except for the HH files. I then show some of the older folders, and how they contain files from other software programs. Then I show you the exact location of several notepad files inside a folder, on my desktop. I even create a new notepad file, right on the video, I "save as" and save it to my desktop, not in any folder, just right on my desktop.

I then sit at a BCP table, play 3 hands, leave the table, close BCP, close DH and you can see that all the notepad files are gone. I then open up the DH folder where it stores the processed BCP hand histories, and as expected, everything is in there again, including the new file that I had just created and saved on my desktop. It's all on video, you can see exactly where I saved it to.

I understand you're probably a busy man, so I kept the video short and sweet, less than 6 minutes total. It's rendering now, I'll post it privately on youtube, and pm you a link asap.
krcmdc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2018, 02:17 PM   #2280
FreakDaddy
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
FreakDaddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Making great poker HUDs
Posts: 10,530
Re: DriveHUD - Poker HUD & Database Software

Quote:
Originally Posted by krcmdc View Post
I don't pretend to have your computer expertise, but I am quite certain that you're incorrect. As I said before, it isn't just files that I've saved, DH moves notepad files from other software programs, into these same BCP hand history folders. Even if I was an idiot and saved my notepad files to the BCP hand history folders, certainly the developers of other software programs knew how to save their own files, wouldn't you think?

I just made a video showing exactly what I do, and what happens. I start by showing you the 2018-10 folder, where DH stores processed BCP hand histories. I show you that it's empty, except for the HH files. I then show some of the older folders, and how they contain files from other software programs. Then I show you the exact location of several notepad files inside a folder, on my desktop. I even create a new notepad file, right on the video, I "save as" and save it to my desktop, not in any folder, just right on my desktop.

I then sit at a BCP table, play 3 hands, leave the table, close BCP, close DH and you can see that all the notepad files are gone. I then open up the DH folder where it stores the processed BCP hand histories, and as expected, everything is in there again, including the new file that I had just created and saved on my desktop. It's all on video, you can see exactly where I saved it to.

I understand you're probably a busy man, so I kept the video short and sweet, less than 6 minutes total. It's rendering now, I'll post it privately on youtube, and pm you a link asap.
I don't doubt that you're having some issue. It's just that there's no logic that would dictate that to happen. The link you sent in the PM didn't work. Make sure you grab the share link. If you re-send I'll take a look and provide some feedback. Thanks.
FreakDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2018, 04:31 PM   #2281
krcmdc
grinder
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 503
Re: DriveHUD - Poker HUD & Database Software

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreakDaddy View Post
If you re-send I'll take a look and provide some feedback. Thanks.
Sent.

Thanks.
krcmdc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2018, 01:34 PM   #2282
FreakDaddy
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
FreakDaddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Making great poker HUDs
Posts: 10,530
Re: DriveHUD - Poker HUD & Database Software

Quote:
Originally Posted by krcmdc View Post
Sent.

Thanks.
Got it, but it's still not working.
FreakDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2018, 05:39 PM   #2283
krcmdc
grinder
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 503
Re: DriveHUD - Poker HUD & Database Software

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreakDaddy View Post
Got it, but it's still not working.
Sent, again.

Thanks, again.
krcmdc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2018, 03:50 PM   #2284
FreakDaddy
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
FreakDaddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Making great poker HUDs
Posts: 10,530
Re: DriveHUD - Poker HUD & Database Software

Quote:
Originally Posted by krcmdc View Post
Sent, again.

Thanks, again.
Still not working. I have someone else on staff try it as well. When you upload is it saying it's complete? Can you see it when you load it from the same link? Because all we get is an ! .
FreakDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2018, 04:54 PM   #2285
krcmdc
grinder
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 503
Re: DriveHUD - Poker HUD & Database Software

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreakDaddy View Post
Still not working. I have someone else on staff try it as well. When you upload is it saying it's complete? Can you see it when you load it from the same link? Because all we get is an ! .
Works fine for me. Here, this will be even easier...


krcmdc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2018, 06:07 AM   #2286
SirFoldALot4
stranger
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 7
Re: DriveHUD - Poker HUD & Database Software

Hello,

Firstly, I greatly appreciate the app. Very smooth compared to the competition.
Noob question: I mainly use my desktop to track but sometimes I travel and play on my laptop. Am I able to transfer the hands from my laptop database to my desktop database without erasing the hands already on my desktop database?

Sorry if this had been explained before and thank you for your time. Keep up the awesome product!
SirFoldALot4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2018, 09:37 PM   #2287
FreakDaddy
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
FreakDaddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Making great poker HUDs
Posts: 10,530
Re: DriveHUD - Poker HUD & Database Software

Quote:
Originally Posted by krcmdc View Post
Works fine for me. Here, this will be even easier...
Ok, cool. I can see it there. I had a couple of people try the link you sent w/o any luck, so it wasn't just me. I'll have a developer take a look at this tmw morning and let you know what they say. Just for clarification, the first directory you show in the video, this is where you saved the notepad files? Or what is that readme file and the other text files in there from? Thanks.
FreakDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2018, 12:12 AM   #2288
krcmdc
grinder
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 503
Re: DriveHUD - Poker HUD & Database Software

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreakDaddy View Post
Ok, cool. I can see it there. I had a couple of people try the link you sent w/o any luck, so it wasn't just me. I'll have a developer take a look at this tmw morning and let you know what they say. Just for clarification, the first directory you show in the video, this is where you saved the notepad files? Or what is that readme file and the other text files in there from? Thanks.

The first folders that I open are the DriveHud folders where DH stores the BCP hand histories. The file path...

C:\Users\Mike\AppData\Roaming\DriveHUD\ProcessedDa ta\BlackChipPoker\

In that path, you'll get all the folders from this year, labelled as "2018-01" through "2018-10".

When DH moves a file into these folders, it always puts it into the current months file.

I open an older file, "2018-05", where I show you the "readme" file. The readme file was not created by me. It was created by another software program. I don't know which program created it, that's really not so important to me. I just showed it to you to illustrate that it doesn't matter if I'm an idiot who doesn't know where or how to save files or not, DH is moving any and all .txt files into these folders, including files created by other software programs. That entire "2018-05" folder is filled with files from other software programs. I don't know where they all came from. I didn't know they were missing, until I found them here. Some of them aren't even in English. Anyway...

Then I close these folders. And I go to my desktop, show you the folder on my desktop which contains about 50 various notepad files.

Then I create a new notepad file, save it on my desktop. Show you that it's saved on my desktop.

Then I play 3 hands, and close BCP, and close DH.

Then I show you that the files are gone. The newly created file is no longer on my desktop. The 50 various notepad files that were just in the folder on my desktop, are now gone.

Then I go back and re-open the file path...

C:\Users\Mike\AppData\Roaming\DriveHUD\ProcessedDa ta\BlackChipPoker\

I go into the current month's folder, "2018-10" where DH would have just stored those 3 hand histories for the hands I just played. And you can clearly see those 50 various notepad files from my desktop folder are now in this folder. As well as the newly created notepad file that was just saved onto my desktop, is now also in this folder.
krcmdc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2018, 01:29 PM   #2289
FreakDaddy
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
FreakDaddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Making great poker HUDs
Posts: 10,530
Re: DriveHUD - Poker HUD & Database Software

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirFoldALot4 View Post
Hello,

Firstly, I greatly appreciate the app. Very smooth compared to the competition.
Noob question: I mainly use my desktop to track but sometimes I travel and play on my laptop. Am I able to transfer the hands from my laptop database to my desktop database without erasing the hands already on my desktop database?

Sorry if this had been explained before and thank you for your time. Keep up the awesome product!
Yes, you can move data between systems. The best way is to email support and they can send detailed instruction on how to do this. There's a couple of steps I don't have access to at this moment.
FreakDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2018, 02:13 PM   #2290
MPADAM
stranger
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Amsterdam
Posts: 14
Re: DriveHUD - Poker HUD & Database Software

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPADAM View Post
yeah 2-tabling.... havent checked for 1-tabling
looks like it gets stuck at a particular hand sometimes (when 2-tabling) found the hand it was stuck on (the hud atleast), rest seems to have no problem (as in DB-wise)

Hand History driven straight to this forum with DriveHUD Poker Tracking Software

NL Holdem $0,02(BB)
BTN ($2,31) [VPIP: 0% | PFR: 0% | AGG: 0% | 3-Bet: 0% | Hands: 1]
SB ($1,45) [VPIP: 25% | PFR: 0% | AGG: 0% | 3-Bet: 0% | Hands: 4]
BB ($2) [VPIP: 0% | PFR: 0% | AGG: 0% | 3-Bet: 0% | Hands: 1]
HERO ($3,37) [VPIP: 27,2% | PFR: 14,1% | AGG: 16,9% | 3-Bet: 4,3% | Hands: 59412]
HJ ($2) [VPIP: 33,3% | PFR: 33,3% | AGG: 0% | 3-Bet: 0% | Hands: 3]
CO ($3,02) [VPIP: 27,8% | PFR: 11,1% | AGG: 40,6% | 3-Bet: 0% | Hands: 57]

Dealt to Hero: K 2

HERO Folds, HJ Raises To $0,06, CO Folds, BTN Folds, SB Folds, BB Folds

Spoiler:
MPADAM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2018, 05:52 PM   #2291
FreakDaddy
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
FreakDaddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Making great poker HUDs
Posts: 10,530
Re: DriveHUD - Poker HUD & Database Software

Quote:
Originally Posted by krcmdc View Post
The first folders that I open are the DriveHud folders where DH stores the BCP hand histories. The file path...
Yeah, there's something screwy about where you set your BCP path and that's why this is happening. Can't make it out on the video though. The easiest way like I said is, just send a log. Click the support icon at the top right of Drivehud, and just send a message so the developers can see your log. We'll be able to sort it out from that.
FreakDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2018, 05:53 PM   #2292
FreakDaddy
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
FreakDaddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Making great poker HUDs
Posts: 10,530
Re: DriveHUD - Poker HUD & Database Software

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPADAM View Post
looks like it gets stuck at a particular hand sometimes (when 2-tabling) found the hand it was stuck on (the hud atleast), rest seems to have no problem (as in DB-wise)

Hand History driven straight to this forum with DriveHUD Poker Tracking Software

NL Holdem $0,02(BB)
And you have DH version - v.1.5.2.2447 or greater?
FreakDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2018, 06:33 PM   #2293
krcmdc
grinder
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 503
Re: DriveHUD - Poker HUD & Database Software

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreakDaddy View Post
Yeah, there's something screwy about where you set your BCP path and that's why this is happening. Can't make it out on the video though. The easiest way like I said is, just send a log. Click the support icon at the top right of Drivehud, and just send a message so the developers can see your log. We'll be able to sort it out from that.
Ok, but I didn't set that path, pretty sure DH set it automatically. But log sent. Thanks for the help.
krcmdc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2018, 06:52 PM   #2294
MPADAM
stranger
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Amsterdam
Posts: 14
Re: DriveHUD - Poker HUD & Database Software

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreakDaddy View Post
And you have DH version - v.1.5.2.2447 or greater?
1.5.2.2447 it is
MPADAM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2018, 10:21 PM   #2295
SirFoldALot4
stranger
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 7
Re: DriveHUD - Poker HUD & Database Software

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreakDaddy View Post
Yes, you can move data between systems. The best way is to email support and they can send detailed instruction on how to do this. There's a couple of steps I don't have access to at this moment.
Thank you, will do!
SirFoldALot4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2018, 12:42 PM   #2296
FreakDaddy
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
FreakDaddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Making great poker HUDs
Posts: 10,530
Re: DriveHUD - Poker HUD & Database Software

Quote:
Originally Posted by krcmdc View Post
Ok, but I didn't set that path, pretty sure DH set it automatically. But log sent. Thanks for the help.
One of the developers just updated me and said they contacted you. There were two HH locations set, one was to your desktop location. So DH would move anything that was saved there that was .txt. So if you didn't do it, just delete that location, keep the other one and you'll be all set.
FreakDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2018, 01:39 PM   #2297
krcmdc
grinder
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 503
Re: DriveHUD - Poker HUD & Database Software

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreakDaddy View Post
One of the developers just updated me and said they contacted you. There were two HH locations set, one was to your desktop location. So DH would move anything that was saved there that was .txt. So if you didn't do it, just delete that location, keep the other one and you'll be all set.

Yes, they sent me an email with the same instructions, and it seems to have solved the problem.

Thanks again.
krcmdc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2018, 04:27 PM   #2298
FreakDaddy
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
FreakDaddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Making great poker HUDs
Posts: 10,530
Re: DriveHUD - Poker HUD & Database Software

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPADAM View Post
1.5.2.2447 it is
Sorry, can you clarify what you mean by stuck? PS Zoom doesn't send every hand after it's complete. It sends them in chunks, so it's sometimes a couple of hands before the HUD updates. If you mean something else, I'd recommend sending a log from the support icon in DH (top right). I can have someone take a look.
FreakDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2018, 06:20 AM   #2299
MPADAM
stranger
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Amsterdam
Posts: 14
Re: DriveHUD - Poker HUD & Database Software

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreakDaddy View Post
Sorry, can you clarify what you mean by stuck? PS Zoom doesn't send every hand after it's complete. It sends them in chunks, so it's sometimes a couple of hands before the HUD updates. If you mean something else, I'd recommend sending a log from the support icon in DH (top right). I can have someone take a look.
sometimes it keeps displaying the stats of the players involved in a particular hand previously played, so the hud displayed the stats from the hand i posted above for the rest of the session on that table... i'll send a log when it happens again
MPADAM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2018, 01:49 PM   #2300
FreakDaddy
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
FreakDaddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Making great poker HUDs
Posts: 10,530
Re: DriveHUD - Poker HUD & Database Software

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPADAM View Post
sometimes it keeps displaying the stats of the players involved in a particular hand previously played, so the hud displayed the stats from the hand i posted above for the rest of the session on that table... i'll send a log when it happens again
Yes please. I haven't seen or had anything reported like that, so I'd definitely want to see. Thanks.
FreakDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:20 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2017, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online