Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Commercial Software Discussion of commercial gambling-related / poker software & commercial graphics modifications

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-15-2021, 09:43 PM   #11926
BitchIAmAMartian
centurion
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Posts: 125
Re: CardRunnersEV

@scylla I need a product key. I have bought 2, but both of the machines I was using are no more and the email I used has been locked by google cause im over on storage lol. I can still access gmail tho so I can printscreen the receipt/ the previous keys whatnot just cant send or receive mail.Any help would be greatly appreciated
BitchIAmAMartian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2021, 02:50 AM   #11927
scylla
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
scylla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 6,321
Re: CardRunnersEV

Quote:
Originally Posted by XXIV View Post
Could you add a K high (or second high card) category? Also a way to select two or more categories at the same time.
Ok, I will consider it for future releases.
scylla is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2021, 02:51 AM   #11928
scylla
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
scylla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 6,321
Re: CardRunnersEV

Quote:
Originally Posted by BitchIAmAMartian View Post
@scylla I need a product key. I have bought 2, but both of the machines I was using are no more and the email I used has been locked by google cause im over on storage lol. I can still access gmail tho so I can printscreen the receipt/ the previous keys whatnot just cant send or receive mail.Any help would be greatly appreciated
You can simply request a new key for GTO+ here: www.gtoplus.com/request-a-key
Your new key will be sent to you within a few minutes of your request.
If there's any issues, then please contact support with the contact form on the website.

Hardware ID?
To get your hardware ID, start GTO+ and go to "register" in its menu.

Last edited by scylla; 06-16-2021 at 02:56 AM.
scylla is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2021, 04:16 AM   #11929
BitchIAmAMartian
centurion
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Posts: 125
Re: CardRunnersEV

Im not able to receive email tho. Is there anyway to switch the email i got on file if I send a picture of the receipt emails or something.
BitchIAmAMartian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2021, 07:29 AM   #11930
scylla
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
scylla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 6,321
Re: CardRunnersEV

Quote:
Originally Posted by BitchIAmAMartian View Post
Im not able to receive email tho. Is there anyway to switch the email i got on file if I send a picture of the receipt emails or something.
Can you contact support with the contact form: https://www.gtoplus.com/contact/
I'll see if we can restore your account.
scylla is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2021, 10:00 AM   #11931
ICSTBIYE
newbie
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Paris
Posts: 32
Re: CardRunnersEV

Hi scylla,

I'm trying to figure out the most efficient way to do the following:
1/ Solve the 15 flop subset with 2 sizings on the flop
2/ Compare the EVs of mix vs small vs big
3/ Simplify to 1 sizing

What I did is 3 solves (mix/small/big), and now that I've figured out which sizing I want on each flop, I would like to modify the trees in a solved database. Is that possible? Nothing I've tried seems to work.

Thanks
ICSTBIYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2021, 10:06 AM   #11932
1BigOT
adept
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 803
Re: CardRunnersEV

icstbiye,
There is an option called Rebuild in the Build Decision Tree tab, it is in between basic and advanced. You need to have the tree that you want, then rebuild with it, clearing out the 15 flop subset and rebuilding from that.
1BigOT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2021, 03:31 PM   #11933
ICSTBIYE
newbie
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Paris
Posts: 32
Re: CardRunnersEV

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1BigOT View Post
icstbiye,
There is an option called Rebuild in the Build Decision Tree tab, it is in between basic and advanced. You need to have the tree that you want, then rebuild with it, clearing out the 15 flop subset and rebuilding from that.
Hi, and 1st of all tyvm.

Wouldn't this feature just rebuild the same tree for all flops?

What I was looking for is a way to change the settings of a few flops in a solved database, independently.

In database mode, when you just add one tree after the other, all trees can have different settings.

But if you've solved a subset of flops, all of them with the same initial ranges and settings, can you select one of the flops and modify the settings after the fact, and solve once again?
ICSTBIYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2021, 03:51 AM   #11934
scylla
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
scylla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 6,321
Re: CardRunnersEV

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICSTBIYE View Post
Hi, and 1st of all tyvm.

Wouldn't this feature just rebuild the same tree for all flops?

What I was looking for is a way to change the settings of a few flops in a solved database, independently.

In database mode, when you just add one tree after the other, all trees can have different settings.

But if you've solved a subset of flops, all of them with the same initial ranges and settings, can you select one of the flops and modify the settings after the fact, and solve once again?
For this, load the flop that you want to change and use the editor to make any changes as you see fit. When all changes have been made, click on "ACCEPT CHANGES". Then, add the new tree to the database with "Add current tree". The previous tree can be deleted from the database by using CTRL+right-click.


Last edited by scylla; 06-20-2021 at 04:11 AM.
scylla is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2021, 08:46 AM   #11935
newguyhere
veteran
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 2,147
Re: CardRunnersEV

What's the difference between using 'Add all-in if push less than x' and 'Go all-in if push less than x'?
newguyhere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2021, 08:47 AM   #11936
ICSTBIYE
newbie
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Paris
Posts: 32
Re: CardRunnersEV

Quote:
Originally Posted by scylla View Post
For this, load the flop that you want to change and use the editor to make any changes as you see fit. When all changes have been made, click on "ACCEPT CHANGES". Then, add the new tree to the database with "Add current tree". The previous tree can be deleted from the database by using CTRL+right-click.

Perfect! Thanks a lot!

Any progress on the update that would allow us to lock a specific node in the trainer and drill it for all the boards in a DB?
ICSTBIYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2021, 12:23 PM   #11937
lagux
newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2020
Posts: 15
Re: CardRunnersEV

Is there an option in GTO+ to compare hero and vilian hand equity groups by percentage? I have seen such comparisons in other solvers.
lagux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2021, 03:12 AM   #11938
scylla
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
scylla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 6,321
Re: CardRunnersEV

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICSTBIYE View Post
Perfect! Thanks a lot!
Any progress on the update that would allow us to lock a specific node in the trainer and drill it for all the boards in a DB?
Unfortunately it's not possible for me to provide progress updates.

Last edited by scylla; 06-21-2021 at 03:24 AM.
scylla is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2021, 03:13 AM   #11939
scylla
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
scylla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 6,321
Re: CardRunnersEV

Quote:
Originally Posted by newguyhere View Post
What's the difference between using 'Add all-in if push less than x' and 'Go all-in if push less than x'?
"Add all-in" will mean that the bet is added the the currently available bets.
"Go all-in" means that any other bets are removed, and the player will only go all-in.
scylla is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2021, 03:14 AM   #11940
scylla
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
scylla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 6,321
Re: CardRunnersEV

Quote:
Originally Posted by lagux View Post
Is there an option in GTO+ to compare hero and vilian hand equity groups by percentage? I have seen such comparisons in other solvers.
Are you referring to an equity graph?
We offer the ability to export to FlopzillaPro.
For this, open FlopzillaPro and press Ctrl+F in GTO+.

scylla is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2021, 03:52 PM   #11941
lagux
newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2020
Posts: 15
Re: CardRunnersEV

I was referring to a grouping like this, but this option looks great too.

lagux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2021, 02:50 AM   #11942
scylla
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
scylla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 6,321
Re: CardRunnersEV

Quote:
Originally Posted by lagux View Post
I was referring to a grouping like this, but this option looks great too.
Yes, they seem to be variations on the same theme.
scylla is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2021, 01:24 AM   #11943
Gutshot Master
enthusiast
 
Gutshot Master's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 57
Re: CardRunnersEV

Hi, Scylla!

I was practicing in 'play vs solution' tool and got an unexpected result:



It's 12bb deep, limped pot. I play ch-r flop and ch-call turn vs 3/4 pot bet. On the river I play ch-call vs 10% pot AI. GTO+ tells me, that I should have played donk bet all in and by not doing so, lost ~18bb of EV. That seems unlikely.

I opened a decision tree and discovered, that 76s have no ch-call option on the turn, only ch-raise AI:



And accordingly 76s is not in my range on the river at all:



So, I guess the thing is solver thinks, that I ch-folded my hand on the turn and therefore lost ~18bb EV, which seems likely.

Is this assumption correct or may be I missed something?
Gutshot Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2021, 03:30 AM   #11944
scylla
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
scylla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 6,321
Re: CardRunnersEV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gutshot Master View Post
Hi, Scylla!

I was practicing in 'play vs solution' tool and got an unexpected result:



It's 12bb deep, limped pot. I play ch-r flop and ch-call turn vs 3/4 pot bet. On the river I play ch-call vs 10% pot AI. GTO+ tells me, that I should have played donk bet all in and by not doing so, lost ~18bb of EV. That seems unlikely.

I opened a decision tree and discovered, that 76s have no ch-call option on the turn, only ch-raise AI:



And accordingly 76s is not in my range on the river at all:



So, I guess the thing is solver thinks, that I ch-folded my hand on the turn and therefore lost ~18bb EV, which seems likely.

Is this assumption correct or may be I missed something?
Can you send a savefile to support?
I'll need to take a closer look.
scylla is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2021, 03:56 AM   #11945
Gutshot Master
enthusiast
 
Gutshot Master's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 57
Re: CardRunnersEV

Done.
Gutshot Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2021, 06:37 AM   #11946
scylla
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
scylla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 6,321
Re: CardRunnersEV

Ok, I've taken a look at the savefile, and as it turns out, it's actually correct.
The reason is that by not betting, OOP is missing out on a huge bluffing opportunity.

The situation on the river is that the pot is 20, and the remaining stacks are 2.
Villain's range is polarized between having the nuts and holding air.
See below for the equity distribution of his range.

As it turns out, even when receiving odds of 11:1, IP is still folding 90% of the time.
Because of this, 76 should be bet here for an EV of 21.47.
The EV of checking is only 2.97.



scylla is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2021, 04:06 PM   #11947
Gutshot Master
enthusiast
 
Gutshot Master's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 57
Re: CardRunnersEV

Oh, yeah, I didn't notice 90% fold vs donk bet. However, I can't agree that the range is polarized.



30.5 combos out of 55.74, more than 50% of the range are Tx combos. And villain folding all of them. Despite the fact that river is an Ax and my (OOP) preflop range is constructed in a way that it has 0 aces.

That's super weird.
Gutshot Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2021, 05:17 PM   #11948
Gutshot Master
enthusiast
 
Gutshot Master's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 57
Re: CardRunnersEV

Our range though is 2.15 combos of 2 pairs and that's >90% of our range. Ok, I get it
Gutshot Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2021, 05:48 PM   #11949
scylla
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
scylla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 6,321
Re: CardRunnersEV

Yes, you indeed need to look at how villain's range performs versus hero's range.
Roughly 90% has an equity of ~8% or less.
scylla is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2021, 02:24 AM   #11950
djz
veteran
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: doesnt matter, have position
Posts: 2,455
Re: CardRunnersEV

is there a way to import ranges into cardrunnersEV from pio or monkersolver?
djz is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:42 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive