Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

Commercial Software Discussion of commercial gambling-related / poker software & commercial graphics modifications

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-31-2020, 03:47 PM   #10376
tails13
stranger
 
Join Date: Jul 2020
Posts: 3
Re: CardRunnersEV

thanks scylla
tails13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2020, 04:29 PM   #10377
crowned
centurion
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 169
Re: CardRunnersEV

Quote:
Originally Posted by scylla View Post
I don't think that we can provide a dedicated Linux version, but you can probably use an emulator to run the software on Linux.
Thanks.
The reason i'm asking is that I want to rent a server with a lot of cores, and paying a crazy fee for Windows Server is out of question, so what I want to figure out is if I can run GTO+ on the server that runs on Linux using Wine or something like that?
crowned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2020, 05:00 AM   #10378
scylla
Pooh-Bah
 
scylla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 5,550
Re: CardRunnersEV

Quote:
Originally Posted by crowned View Post
Thanks.
The reason i'm asking is that I want to rent a server with a lot of cores, and paying a crazy fee for Windows Server is out of question, so what I want to figure out is if I can run GTO+ on the server that runs on Linux using Wine or something like that?
I don't have much personal experience with Linux, but I imagine that Windows emulators are available for it.
It's probably best to see if you can get the trial version to run on such a server.
If the trial version works, then the registered version should work as well.

Last edited by scylla; 08-01-2020 at 05:13 AM.
scylla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2020, 05:40 AM   #10379
Michel.be
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 80
Re: CardRunnersEV

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuMind View Post
Wondering if you can make a few minor changes to the Starting Range Editor. Similar to when you solve a flop and look at ranges, it'd be great to be able to toggle between display methods. Right now, if I play KTo 50% of the times, it's transparent on the range editor but I'd like to just see half the KTo filled in (exactly like Display Method 2). Also, when I apply the color groups, KTo will be completely filled in. I would like to see half of it colored. Of course, a workaround is coloring it half blue and half black, but then, if I want to see the entire blue range it only counts KTo as 25% instead of 50%.

Thanks for all your hard work!
This a a very useful feature I had been wanting for ages !

Tia.
Michel.be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2020, 12:23 PM   #10380
DeuceOTR
centurion
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 131
Re: CardRunnersEV

Quote:
Originally Posted by scylla View Post
This is currently not available, but I can consider it for future releases.
Cool, thanks.
I think that having the ability to compare beetween EV, equity, frequencies etc. of IP and OOP at certain point without the need to set different action or runouts would be much more efficient and will allow to explore the output in more informative way, in PIO for example when you want to switch beetween IP and OOP output at certain point you dont have to move through the game tree and therefore the output doesn't change while in GTO+ you have to move through the game tree and that changes the output that we want to compare beetween, having the ability to compare beetween IP and OOP at any point on the game tree without moving through the tree will be crucial to explore the output in a better way.
DeuceOTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2020, 01:11 PM   #10381
TQverymuch
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Feb 2020
Posts: 94
Re: CardRunnersEV

Hi scylla,

is there a way to reset session stats when playing against the solution?
TQverymuch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2020, 02:56 PM   #10382
scylla
Pooh-Bah
 
scylla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 5,550
Re: CardRunnersEV

Quote:
Originally Posted by TQverymuch View Post
Hi scylla,
is there a way to reset session stats when playing against the solution?
For this go to "Edit session filters":

scylla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2020, 04:08 PM   #10383
TQverymuch
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Feb 2020
Posts: 94
Re: CardRunnersEV

Thank you
TQverymuch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2020, 07:42 PM   #10384
crowned
centurion
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 169
Re: CardRunnersEV

Quote:
Originally Posted by scylla View Post
Your ranges in GTO+ are stored in /config/newdefs3.txt. Backups of this file are regularly stored in /config/backups. To restore your ranges to a previous state, rename one of the ranges in /config/backups to newdefs3.txt and store it in place of the /config/newdefs3.txt file.

Should you need any assistance in importing ranges into GTO+, then please send both your newdefs3.txt file, and the ranges that you're trying to import to support and I will see if I can manage to import the ranges for you.
Hi,
It happened again out of the blue. my saved ranges on the right side are gone again. Just like that.. didn't tinker with anything.
Tried to restore it by doing exactly what you prescribed and nothing..
Need your assistance.
crowned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2020, 07:44 PM   #10385
crowned
centurion
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 169
Re: CardRunnersEV

Quote:
Originally Posted by scylla View Post
Your ranges in GTO+ are stored in /config/newdefs3.txt. Backups of this file are regularly stored in /config/backups. To restore your ranges to a previous state, rename one of the ranges in /config/backups to newdefs3.txt and store it in place of the /config/newdefs3.txt file.

Should you need any assistance in importing ranges into GTO+, then please send both your newdefs3.txt file, and the ranges that you're trying to import to support and I will see if I can manage to import the ranges for you.
Hi,
It happened again out of the blue. my saved ranges on the right side are gone again. Just like that.. didn't tinker with anything.
Tried to restore it by doing exactly what you prescribed and nothing..even when I try to import them @ settings, it says 'failed to important ranges'.
Need your assistance.
crowned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2020, 10:39 PM   #10386
p0ker_n00b
old hand
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Chiang Mai, Thailand
Posts: 1,991
Re: CardRunnersEV

Hi



Is there any way I can delete individual textures after I run the multi flop texture solver - if I find some flop textures are similar enough to where I feel I wish to delete?
p0ker_n00b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2020, 10:42 PM   #10387
p0ker_n00b
old hand
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Chiang Mai, Thailand
Posts: 1,991
Re: CardRunnersEV

Also is there any function that allows you to slightly adjust the outputs such that if you find a specific villain is tighter than avg or more aggro than avg you can select an option such as "villain tighter than avg" or "villain more aggro than avg" so the solver will automatically update a somewhat logical new output?

Or something like in CREV where you can select "top 70% of range" as cbet if you don't like when the solver outputs villain cbetting 100% of range for mostly 3/4 pot?
p0ker_n00b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2020, 11:00 PM   #10388
p0ker_n00b
old hand
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Chiang Mai, Thailand
Posts: 1,991
Re: CardRunnersEV

holy S*** I just found the "play against the solution" game and it's OP as F***

Awesome stuff =)
p0ker_n00b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 02:58 AM   #10389
scylla
Pooh-Bah
 
scylla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 5,550
Re: CardRunnersEV

Quote:
Originally Posted by crowned View Post
Hi,
It happened again out of the blue. my saved ranges on the right side are gone again. Just like that.. didn't tinker with anything.
Tried to restore it by doing exactly what you prescribed and nothing..even when I try to import them @ settings, it says 'failed to important ranges'.
Need your assistance.
The solution is again the same.

Your ranges in GTO+ are stored in /config/newdefs3.txt. Backups of this file are regularly stored in /config/backups. To restore your ranges to a previous state, rename one of the ranges in /config/backups to newdefs3.txt and store it in place of the /config/newdefs3.txt file.

Should you need any further help, then please contact support.
scylla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 03:01 AM   #10390
scylla
Pooh-Bah
 
scylla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 5,550
Re: CardRunnersEV

Quote:
Originally Posted by p0ker_n00b View Post
Also is there any function that allows you to slightly adjust the outputs such that if you find a specific villain is tighter than avg or more aggro than avg you can select an option such as "villain tighter than avg" or "villain more aggro than avg" so the solver will automatically update a somewhat logical new output?

Or something like in CREV where you can select "top 70% of range" as cbet if you don't like when the solver outputs villain cbetting 100% of range for mostly 3/4 pot?
You can use the editor to lock a decision and set restrictions for it.
After that, run the solver again.

scylla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 03:03 AM   #10391
scylla
Pooh-Bah
 
scylla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 5,550
Re: CardRunnersEV

Quote:
Originally Posted by p0ker_n00b View Post
Hi



Is there any way I can delete individual textures after I run the multi flop texture solver - if I find some flop textures are similar enough to where I feel I wish to delete?
You can use the flop filters to ignore certain types of flops.
I don't see these filters in your screenshot though, so please upgrade to the latest version.

scylla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:37 AM   #10392
crowned
centurion
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 169
Re: CardRunnersEV

Quote:
Originally Posted by scylla View Post
The solution is again the same.

Your ranges in GTO+ are stored in /config/newdefs3.txt. Backups of this file are regularly stored in /config/backups. To restore your ranges to a previous state, rename one of the ranges in /config/backups to newdefs3.txt and store it in place of the /config/newdefs3.txt file.

Should you need any further help, then please contact support.
I understand. Like I said, I followed these steps to a tee. The menu on the right stays completely blank, still.

So, what's for me to do? submit a contact form on gto+ site with my issue?

Thank you.

Edit: ****ing hell, it worked. Tried like 20 backups and it suddenly worked. Weird.

Last edited by crowned; Yesterday at 08:51 AM.
crowned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:20 AM   #10393
crowned
centurion
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 169
Re: CardRunnersEV

I was wondering if there was an open to view how the hero and villain range changes based on flop and turn action (EQ vs calling range, raising range and fold equity) in percentages? I.E: How does the equity of certain pair of holdings look like/change when different betting sizes are called vs to when I check.
crowned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 02:07 PM   #10394
Smarty_Mcduff
newbie
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 42
Re: CardRunnersEV

Is it possible to add a specific subset to a Database? I have an incomplete DB and would like to add specific flop that I have put in a txt file, added the file to the subset location but once I import flops from file it clears the DB, anyway around this?
Smarty_Mcduff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 02:50 AM   #10395
scylla
Pooh-Bah
 
scylla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 5,550
Re: CardRunnersEV

Quote:
Originally Posted by crowned View Post
I was wondering if there was an open to view how the hero and villain range changes based on flop and turn action (EQ vs calling range, raising range and fold equity) in percentages? I.E: How does the equity of certain pair of holdings look like/change when different betting sizes are called vs to when I check.
This is not available, but I will consider it for future releases.
scylla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 02:51 AM   #10396
scylla
Pooh-Bah
 
scylla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 5,550
Re: CardRunnersEV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smarty_Mcduff View Post
Is it possible to add a specific subset to a Database? I have an incomplete DB and would like to add specific flop that I have put in a txt file, added the file to the subset location but once I import flops from file it clears the DB, anyway around this?
Subsets are already perfectly weighted, and adding any other flop would make them (much) less accurate.
For this reason it's not possible to add more flops to a subset.

Last edited by scylla; Today at 03:00 AM.
scylla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 03:39 AM   #10397
Smarty_Mcduff
newbie
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 42
Re: CardRunnersEV

Quote:
Originally Posted by scylla View Post
Subsets are already perfectly weighted, and adding any other flop would make them (much) less accurate.
For this reason it's not possible to add more flops to a subset.
Sorry I dont mean adding flops to a subset, say for example I have a solved Database with 30 Ax boards and I would like to add another 90 to make it 120 Ax boards in the database if I have a Text file with the 120 flop saved in the subset folder, when I click import from file and select the Ax.txt it clears the current solved Ax files.

Just wondering if there is a way around this without adding the flops individually?
Smarty_Mcduff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 05:58 AM   #10398
scylla
Pooh-Bah
 
scylla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 5,550
Re: CardRunnersEV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smarty_Mcduff View Post
Sorry I dont mean adding flops to a subset, say for example I have a solved Database with 30 Ax boards and I would like to add another 90 to make it 120 Ax boards in the database if I have a Text file with the 120 flop saved in the subset folder, when I click import from file and select the Ax.txt it clears the current solved Ax files.

Just wondering if there is a way around this without adding the flops individually?
We offer two methods for this.
The first is to manually merge a small number of databases.
The second is to merge many (dozens or more) different databases at once.


Method 1:
With this method you can create two (or more) separate files and merge them.

For this, create the two databases as separate files.
Open the first file.
Click on the "Lock" symbol in the database (see screenshot below).
Now open the second database.

Due to the lock symbol having been activated, the database will not be cleared prior to loading the new file.




Method 2:
We also offer a second method for merging large numbers of files.
For this, place all the files that you want to merge into a single directory.
Now enter the code "MERGE" after "Import flops from file".
A menu for merging files will now come up.
Here, select the directory and accept.


Last edited by scylla; Today at 06:05 AM.
scylla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 09:49 AM   #10399
crowned
centurion
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 169
Re: CardRunnersEV

Quote:
Originally Posted by scylla View Post
This is not available, but I will consider it for future releases.
Thank you for your time.
crowned is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:16 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2008-2017, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online