Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

Commercial Software Discussion of commercial gambling-related / poker software & commercial graphics modifications

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-13-2019, 06:27 AM   #7601
scylla
Pooh-Bah
 
scylla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 4,384
Re: CardRunnersEV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanji View Post
HI Scylla!

I'm trying to review a hand of a tournament.

I click on IMPORT and I paste the hand. The I select all players. And in the next I step I select that there are more than 1 table.

Here is the real problem...



I really don't remember How many buy-ins are in the price pool etc etctra. What can I put there if is Not a dangerous situation?
Just making a rough guess will be sufficient here.

Last edited by scylla; 01-13-2019 at 06:37 AM.
scylla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2019, 06:29 AM   #7602
scylla
Pooh-Bah
 
scylla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 4,384
Re: CardRunnersEV

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrHS View Post
I’ll post the tree shortly, but a quick question occurred to me. I’m afraid this is rather dumb. Is stacks be the effective stack or the combined stack of OOP+IP? The pot I have is 25 with stacks of 88.
Stacks = Effective stacks.

Last edited by scylla; 01-13-2019 at 06:35 AM.
scylla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2019, 06:29 AM   #7603
scylla
Pooh-Bah
 
scylla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 4,384
Re: CardRunnersEV

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrHS View Post
These are the flops I'm solving:


This is the tree I'm using.:


Thank you for your thoughts.
I can't really tell enough from the screenshots.
Can you perhaps instead send a savefile to support?
I could try to manually copy the exact situation, but it's probably safer to have the exact database.

Last edited by scylla; 01-13-2019 at 06:36 AM.
scylla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2019, 09:37 AM   #7604
MrHS
newbie
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Posts: 45
Re: CardRunnersEV

Sure. How do I do that?
MrHS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2019, 10:35 AM   #7605
scylla
Pooh-Bah
 
scylla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 4,384
Re: CardRunnersEV

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrHS View Post
Sure. How do I do that?
Mail to support @ gtoplus . com
scylla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2019, 10:57 AM   #7606
MrHS
newbie
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Posts: 45
Re: CardRunnersEV

Thanks sent.
MrHS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2019, 02:50 PM   #7607
AngryDingo
journeyman
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 294
Re: CardRunnersEV

how do i import flops from file?

for example I downloaded the 184 subset flop from PIO's site, placed the txt file in the GTOplus flops folder, how do I load this in to process in database mode?
AngryDingo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2019, 06:48 PM   #7608
Fleetttt
centurion
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 188
Re: CardRunnersEV

Hey Scylla.

A question about GTO+ if it's ok.

I just started with the software and I'm pretty new to using these tools in general so bare with me if my queries seem petty

Anyway, I input my range, input villains range and the solver recommend I cbet 100%. That's great, so I moved on to the next step and what happened in real life is villain raised me to like $6.50, but the only raise size I can see is $9.50 or so. Is there a way to modify villains strategy and sizing and then resolve the tree?

Or is that more of a task for crev itself, maybe using the max exploit or equilibrium tool in there?

Thanks.
Fleetttt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2019, 06:12 AM   #7609
scylla
Pooh-Bah
 
scylla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 4,384
Re: CardRunnersEV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleetttt View Post
Hey Scylla.

A question about GTO+ if it's ok.

I just started with the software and I'm pretty new to using these tools in general so bare with me if my queries seem petty

Anyway, I input my range, input villains range and the solver recommend I cbet 100%. That's great, so I moved on to the next step and what happened in real life is villain raised me to like $6.50, but the only raise size I can see is $9.50 or so. Is there a way to modify villains strategy and sizing and then resolve the tree?

Or is that more of a task for crev itself, maybe using the max exploit or equilibrium tool in there?

Thanks.
It sounds like you're using the basic tree builder.
Try using the advanced tree builder instead.
If after building your tree you still want to tweak certain lines a bit, then the editor can be used for that.
The advanced tree builder and editor are described in the third video here: www.gtoplus.com/videos

Last edited by scylla; 01-15-2019 at 06:26 AM.
scylla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2019, 11:30 AM   #7610
Fleetttt
centurion
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 188
Re: CardRunnersEV

Nice on Scylla, cheers
Fleetttt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2019, 08:01 AM   #7611
disident
journeyman
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 278
Re: CardRunnersEV

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzoval View Post
SNIP
Please don't quote the spammers!

Not legal, ofc.
WTF?!Is this legal?

Last edited by _dave_; 01-16-2019 at 08:58 AM. Reason: quoting spam
disident is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2019, 07:28 AM   #7612
JossoDee
centurion
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 198
Re: CardRunnersEV

Hey Scylla,

I wanted to try out GTO+ with CrossOver on my Mac but when I launch GTO+ it starts but the browser window doesn't open.

Is this a known issue?

Any specifics on how GTO+ should be installed via CrossOver for it to work?

I'm using the latest beta version.

Thanks!
JossoDee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2019, 07:17 AM   #7613
scylla
Pooh-Bah
 
scylla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 4,384
Re: CardRunnersEV

Quote:
Originally Posted by JossoDee View Post
Hey Scylla,
I wanted to try out GTO+ with CrossOver on my Mac but when I launch GTO+ it starts but the browser window doesn't open.
Is this a known issue?
Any specifics on how GTO+ should be installed via CrossOver for it to work?
I'm using the latest beta version.
Thanks!
It seems to work for most people.
Can you perhaps try the 32bit version?
scylla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2019, 09:58 AM   #7614
JossoDee
centurion
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 198
Re: CardRunnersEV

Quote:
Originally Posted by scylla View Post
It seems to work for most people.
Can you perhaps try the 32bit version?
32bit version worked.

Also, 64bit version worked when I launch BootCamp instead of using CrossOver.

Is it a matter of changing some settings in CrossOver?

Thanks!
JossoDee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2019, 11:57 AM   #7615
scylla
Pooh-Bah
 
scylla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 4,384
Re: CardRunnersEV

Quote:
Originally Posted by JossoDee View Post
32bit version worked.

Also, 64bit version worked when I launch BootCamp instead of using CrossOver.

Is it a matter of changing some settings in CrossOver?

Thanks!
Is it possible that in CrossOver you're emulating a 32bit version of Windows?
scylla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2019, 12:42 PM   #7616
JossoDee
centurion
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 198
Re: CardRunnersEV

Quote:
Originally Posted by scylla View Post
Is it possible that in CrossOver you're emulating a 32bit version of Windows?
I placed GT0+ in a Windows10 64bit bottle and it didn't work. It worked in a 32bit bottle. Is that what you meant by emulating?

Honestly, If there is no quick solution I don't mind using GTO+ via bootcamp.

Thanks!
JossoDee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2019, 02:13 PM   #7617
Iaregravy
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 59
Re: CardRunnersEV

Hey Scylla, I have a 9700k, 16 gb of 3200mhz ram, but I still hit 100% cpu usage when i'm running solves. Temp is only going up to about 55c but I'm concerned for the health of my cpu if I keep doing this. Is there anything I can do to decrease the strain on my cpu?
Iaregravy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2019, 06:13 PM   #7618
scylla
Pooh-Bah
 
scylla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 4,384
Re: CardRunnersEV

Quote:
Originally Posted by JossoDee View Post
I placed GT0+ in a Windows10 64bit bottle and it didn't work. It worked in a 32bit bottle. Is that what you meant by emulating?
Honestly, If there is no quick solution I don't mind using GTO+ via bootcamp.
Thanks!
It sounds like maybe the bottle is being treated as being 32bit. Or perhaps the system that you're running on is 32bit. That's the only reason that I can think of that would explain this issue.
scylla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2019, 06:15 PM   #7619
scylla
Pooh-Bah
 
scylla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 4,384
Re: CardRunnersEV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iaregravy View Post
Hey Scylla, I have a 9700k, 16 gb of 3200mhz ram, but I still hit 100% cpu usage when i'm running solves. Temp is only going up to about 55c but I'm concerned for the health of my cpu if I keep doing this. Is there anything I can do to decrease the strain on my cpu?
If your system is correctly configured, then it should be able to handle long term use. 55 degrees Celcius is well within safety limits. That being said, if you prefer to run at less than 100%, then using fewer threads will reduce the workload.
scylla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2019, 02:05 AM   #7620
Lovemetwice
stranger
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 6
Re: CardRunnersEV

Hi Scylla, gto+ is very easy to use and it's helping me a lot.

I'd like to know if in the future it will be add the popup dynamic system like the one in Cev.
In particular, it would be helpful to see the graphic of the equity distribution for both players at the start of each street.
Also it make things easier if it would have written some reference of the % on the abscissa axys, so to know where my hand stands in the range
Lovemetwice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2019, 03:48 AM   #7621
scylla
Pooh-Bah
 
scylla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 4,384
Re: CardRunnersEV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovemetwice View Post
Hi Scylla, gto+ is very easy to use and it's helping me a lot.

I'd like to know if in the future it will be add the popup dynamic system like the one in Cev.
In particular, it would be helpful to see the graphic of the equity distribution for both players at the start of each street.
Also it make things easier if it would have written some reference of the % on the abscissa axys, so to know where my hand stands in the range
Ok, I will see what I can do for later releases.
scylla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2019, 06:33 PM   #7622
Fat_Vicious
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 83
Re: CardRunnersEV

Hey scylla, I have a question, and I hope i phrase it in a way that it will be undertandable lol

Maybe there is a more simple way and I am doing it all wrong, but whatever^^

Let's say I plug in ranges, a flop, and I build my tree. I than solve.

Now I am nodelocking the flop ranges and re-solve.

We than have a look at turn card X. Now I want to nodelock on the turn.

My problem is that I have to re-solve now the complete thing, right?

Is it somehow possible to implement a button that takes the nodelocked turn ranges into the range input thing on the left side? I could then just pick a turn card, re-build the tree and solve, and as we know, turn/river solves just take a couple seconds, while flop solves can take quite some time.

I dunno if you understand what I mean, due to my poor description lol and I also don't know if this is really quicker, but I would assume it is.

Or is there a way to have a .txt output of the ranges, so I just can copy+paste them, put them in by myself and then go on as described above?
Fat_Vicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2019, 04:05 AM   #7623
scylla
Pooh-Bah
 
scylla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 4,384
Re: CardRunnersEV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat_Vicious View Post
Hey scylla, I have a question, and I hope i phrase it in a way that it will be undertandable lol

Maybe there is a more simple way and I am doing it all wrong, but whatever^^

Let's say I plug in ranges, a flop, and I build my tree. I than solve.

Now I am nodelocking the flop ranges and re-solve.

We than have a look at turn card X. Now I want to nodelock on the turn.

My problem is that I have to re-solve now the complete thing, right?

Is it somehow possible to implement a button that takes the nodelocked turn ranges into the range input thing on the left side? I could then just pick a turn card, re-build the tree and solve, and as we know, turn/river solves just take a couple seconds, while flop solves can take quite some time.

I dunno if you understand what I mean, due to my poor description lol and I also don't know if this is really quicker, but I would assume it is.

Or is there a way to have a .txt output of the ranges, so I just can copy+paste them, put them in by myself and then go on as described above?
You can actually just re-solve the selected turn.
For this, press the "re-solve" symbol.
See the screenshot below.

scylla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2019, 12:25 PM   #7624
mojo6911
veteran
 
mojo6911's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Sucking at live poker
Posts: 2,841
Re: CardRunnersEV

I am getting some strange results from GTO+ vs PIOsolver. For example, A62r flop, same ranges, same rake, same SPR (3b pot), the exact same tree, same dEV, PIO is doing 8% OOP check, while GTO+ is checking 30%. Do you know what the discrepancy could be?
mojo6911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2019, 01:41 PM   #7625
scylla
Pooh-Bah
 
scylla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 4,384
Re: CardRunnersEV

Quote:
Originally Posted by mojo6911 View Post
I am getting some strange results from GTO+ vs PIOsolver. For example, A62r flop, same ranges, same rake, same SPR (3b pot), the exact same tree, same dEV, PIO is doing 8% OOP check, while GTO+ is checking 30%. Do you know what the discrepancy could be?
Most likely the trees will be different. If you compare the trees line by line, then I would expect that not every line is exactly the same. Another common reason would be having IP and OOP switched or using different rake settings.
scylla is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:53 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2017, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online