Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

Commercial Software Discussion of commercial gambling-related / poker software & commercial graphics modifications

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-15-2020, 12:55 AM   #926
Leiferman
journeyman
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 286
Re: BetOnline Poker Card Catcher HUD

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreakDaddy View Post
So you couldn't get the chico network config working?
Unfortunately not. I saw someone earlier in the thread speak of a similar problem. I couldn't find a solution though.

Probably been about a month since i last played. It worked fine under chico then. Before loading anything up I grabbed the latest ver of CC from this thread.
Leiferman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2020, 04:48 PM   #927
FreakDaddy
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
FreakDaddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Making great poker HUDs
Posts: 12,917
Re: BetOnline Poker Card Catcher HUD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leiferman View Post
Unfortunately not. I saw someone earlier in the thread speak of a similar problem. I couldn't find a solution though.

Probably been about a month since i last played. It worked fine under chico then. Before loading anything up I grabbed the latest ver of CC from this thread.
There's two config options, chico, and ipoker. And it's probably a little confusing right now because of a few recent updates to both hm/pt. But if you want to use chico, you need the latest database + catcher, and it will work. But if you're still having an issue, explain fully what you did and what it is and I'll do my best to assist.
FreakDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2020, 04:20 PM   #928
JungleBasas
centurion
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: California
Posts: 187
Re: BetOnline Poker Card Catcher HUD

Hi FreakDaddy,

I have just installed v.1.04.7 for the Card Catcher.

By any chance, was there any known issues when it came to run it twice tables? I occasionally play PLO run it twice and I believe that it misses hands sometimes.

I use HM2 + Card Catcher btw.
JungleBasas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2020, 12:15 PM   #929
FreakDaddy
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
FreakDaddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Making great poker HUDs
Posts: 12,917
Re: BetOnline Poker Card Catcher HUD

Quote:
Originally Posted by JungleBasas View Post
Hi FreakDaddy,

I have just installed v.1.04.7 for the Card Catcher.

By any chance, was there any known issues when it came to run it twice tables? I occasionally play PLO run it twice and I believe that it misses hands sometimes.

I use HM2 + Card Catcher btw.
I don't believe HM2 supports RIT, so yes it won't work or show the second run.
FreakDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2020, 08:21 PM   #930
bbbvvvv
stranger
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 10
Re: BetOnline Poker Card Catcher HUD

Hi,

I keep getting this error:

error 5: access denied

When attempting to install the new version. Does anyone know how to fix this?
Cheers
bbbvvvv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2020, 10:03 PM   #931
bbbvvvv
stranger
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 10
Re: BetOnline Poker Card Catcher HUD

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbbvvvv View Post
Hi,

I keep getting this error:

error 5: access denied

When attempting to install the new version. Does anyone know how to fix this?
Cheers
I just want to mention that I am running it as admin and I have used previous versions on this same computer but when i try to reinstall them the same thing happens now.
bbbvvvv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2020, 07:25 AM   #932
aprogle
journeyman
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 208
Re: BetOnline Poker Card Catcher HUD

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbbvvvv View Post
I just want to mention that I am running it as admin and I have used previous versions on this same computer but when i try to reinstall them the same thing happens now.
have you tried rebooting your PC?
aprogle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2020, 08:57 PM   #933
CjBurden
centurion
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 101
Re: BetOnline Poker Card Catcher HUD

So since the pokertracker update last week, I only get 3 players pop up on my hud. This is in cash or tourney, 6 or 9 players. Didn't have this issue previously. Thought it was just my laptop because my pc was still working fine. Purchased card catcher yesterday, updated PT on my pc and bam, same thing happening here now.

regretting the purchase at the moment.
CjBurden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2020, 12:38 PM   #934
FreakDaddy
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
FreakDaddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Making great poker HUDs
Posts: 12,917
Re: BetOnline Poker Card Catcher HUD

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbbvvvv View Post
I just want to mention that I am running it as admin and I have used previous versions on this same computer but when i try to reinstall them the same thing happens now.
Disable your virus scanner temporarily... re-install and reboot.
FreakDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2020, 12:42 PM   #935
FreakDaddy
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
FreakDaddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Making great poker HUDs
Posts: 12,917
Re: BetOnline Poker Card Catcher HUD

Quote:
Originally Posted by CjBurden View Post
So since the pokertracker update last week, I only get 3 players pop up on my hud. This is in cash or tourney, 6 or 9 players. Didn't have this issue previously. Thought it was just my laptop because my pc was still working fine. Purchased card catcher yesterday, updated PT on my pc and bam, same thing happening here now.

regretting the purchase at the moment.
Downgrade to your previous version of PT for now and send a log to support so we can see which tables this is happening to you on. I'm going to have someone in development check the latest PT, but we haven't had any tickets on this, and I'd assume we'd have tons if this was a consistent issue. Either way we'll get it resolved.
FreakDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2020, 01:41 PM   #936
TUTI88
newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 18
Re: BetOnline Poker Card Catcher HUD

Hi, i have seen hand converters as prohibited software in chico prohibited list. Is Betonline card catcher allowed by chico?
TUTI88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2020, 09:13 PM   #937
FreakDaddy
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
FreakDaddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Making great poker HUDs
Posts: 12,917
Re: BetOnline Poker Card Catcher HUD

Quote:
Originally Posted by TUTI88 View Post
Hi, i have seen hand converters as prohibited software in chico prohibited list. Is Betonline card catcher allowed by chico?
Not sure where you saw converters as prohibited, but right on Chico's website it says HUDs and trackers are allowed. I see people randomly saying this, and it's odd because no one has ever had an issue w/ their network.
FreakDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2020, 12:36 AM   #938
TUTI88
newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 18
Re: BetOnline Poker Card Catcher HUD

Here this from Betonline poker rules.


https://gyazo.com/98ebd095883fc89b09c79fc09428d06f
TUTI88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2020, 10:03 PM   #939
FreakDaddy
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
FreakDaddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Making great poker HUDs
Posts: 12,917
Re: BetOnline Poker Card Catcher HUD

Quote:
Originally Posted by TUTI88 View Post
Here this from Betonline poker rules.


https://gyazo.com/98ebd095883fc89b09c79fc09428d06f
Yup... from the same website, right above your screenshot it reads:

Permitted Software Categories
(I) Basic Equity Calculators:
That report pot odds or absolute hand strength.
(II) Static Visualisation Charts:
Provide basic-level advice about the game. Simple table-based starting hand charts that do not detect the current game state.
(III) Heads Up Display:
With qualitative and feature limitations imposed. Stats displayed must not be based on the current hand in play.


There's a BOL rep on 2+2 if you don't trust what we're telling you. This product is for running a HUD and tracking your games. We're not talking about the same things I don't think.
FreakDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2020, 01:49 AM   #940
TUTI88
newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 18
Re: BetOnline Poker Card Catcher HUD

Hi! I have nothing against your software, i would use it but please can you private message the BOL rep to post here that your software is allowed? Please understand my point, i respect your work 100% i want to say.

Thanks
TUTI88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2020, 07:41 PM   #941
khdmb9
enthusiast
 
khdmb9's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 98
Re: BetOnline Poker Card Catcher HUD

Quote:
Originally Posted by CjBurden View Post
So since the pokertracker update last week, I only get 3 players pop up on my hud. This is in cash or tourney, 6 or 9 players. Didn't have this issue previously. Thought it was just my laptop because my pc was still working fine. Purchased card catcher yesterday, updated PT on my pc and bam, same thing happening here now.

regretting the purchase at the moment.
Yeah man. I was having huds pop up wrong too. The other players HUDs pop up off the table. Ots a pain in the ass to try to fix. Hope they find a fix for this soon.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
khdmb9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2020, 08:47 PM   #942
FreakDaddy
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
FreakDaddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Making great poker HUDs
Posts: 12,917
Re: BetOnline Poker Card Catcher HUD

Quote:
Originally Posted by TUTI88 View Post
Hi! I have nothing against your software, i would use it but please can you private message the BOL rep to post here that your software is allowed? Please understand my point, i respect your work 100% i want to say.

Thanks
No, you're welcome to do that. You can also ask anyone else who uses the software or search in their rep thread on 2+2 where this has all been discussed before.
FreakDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2020, 08:48 PM   #943
FreakDaddy
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
FreakDaddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Making great poker HUDs
Posts: 12,917
Re: BetOnline Poker Card Catcher HUD

Quote:
Originally Posted by khdmb9 View Post
Yeah man. I was having huds pop up wrong too. The other players HUDs pop up off the table. Ots a pain in the ass to try to fix. Hope they find a fix for this soon.
There's no known issues currently w/ the latest build. PT and HM both had updates a few weeks back that changed the format the catcher uses, and that caused issues. If you're still having any issue w/ the current build, please let me know, but we're not seeing anything to my knowledge. The current build addressed those:

http://acepokersolutions.com/poker-s...cher-Setup.exe
FreakDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2020, 09:02 PM   #944
khdmb9
enthusiast
 
khdmb9's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 98
Re: BetOnline Poker Card Catcher HUD

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreakDaddy View Post
There's no known issues currently w/ the latest build. PT and HM both had updates a few weeks back that changed the format the catcher uses, and that caused issues. If you're still having any issue w/ the current build, please let me know, but we're not seeing anything to my knowledge. The current build addressed those:

http://acepokersolutions.com/poker-s...cher-Setup.exe
I was emailing the issue back and forth with someone. Sent a log for support to check out and havent heard anything back yet

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
khdmb9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2020, 04:37 AM   #945
FreakDaddy
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
FreakDaddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Making great poker HUDs
Posts: 12,917
Re: BetOnline Poker Card Catcher HUD

Quote:
Originally Posted by khdmb9 View Post
I was emailing the issue back and forth with someone. Sent a log for support to check out and havent heard anything back yet

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Can you PM me your e-mail please and I'll look into the ticket. ty.
FreakDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2020, 01:22 PM   #946
JungleBasas
centurion
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: California
Posts: 187
Exclamation Re: BetOnline Poker Card Catcher HUD

Quote:
Originally Posted by TUTI88 View Post
Hi, i have seen hand converters as prohibited software in chico prohibited list. Is Betonline card catcher allowed by chico?
This was addressed a couple of weeks back. Long story short, BetOnline copy pasted a list from Pokerstars onto their own site. They were not looking to ban or prohibit card catchers or HUDs.

BetOnline Mike has also confirmed this in the threads in the BOL sub-forums.
JungleBasas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2020, 07:14 PM   #947
FreakDaddy
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
FreakDaddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Making great poker HUDs
Posts: 12,917
Re: BetOnline Poker Card Catcher HUD

Quote:
Originally Posted by JungleBasas View Post
This was addressed a couple of weeks back. Long story short, BetOnline copy pasted a list from Pokerstars onto their own site. They were not looking to ban or prohibit card catchers or HUDs.

BetOnline Mike has also confirmed this in the threads in the BOL sub-forums.
Ty for posting that. Yeah they have never been anti-hud and they had right above that statement that huds were allowed. I didn't know they copy and pasted from PS though. ty.
FreakDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2020, 10:49 PM   #948
leeasia95
newbie
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 26
Re: BetOnline Poker Card Catcher HUD

Not really sure whats causing this issue. I update windows 10 and the card catcher is asking me to register everytime i restart my computer. other than that, the card catcher is working well. any advice on fixing this? thanks
leeasia95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 03:57 PM   #949
FreakDaddy
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
FreakDaddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Making great poker HUDs
Posts: 12,917
Re: BetOnline Poker Card Catcher HUD

Quote:
Originally Posted by leeasia95 View Post
Not really sure whats causing this issue. I update windows 10 and the card catcher is asking me to register everytime i restart my computer. other than that, the card catcher is working well. any advice on fixing this? thanks
The windows update create a duplicate of your license. If you contact support they can locate and explain how to delete this. It's basically one file, and then you'll be all good.
FreakDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:55 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2008-2017, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online