Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

Commercial Software Discussion of commercial gambling-related / poker software & commercial graphics modifications

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-23-2018, 11:16 PM   #2376
PaulyJames200x
veteran
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 3,374
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Did my layout for partypoker table config table slots tell you anything about how the slots are configured? I have it correct on 888poker. But i want to do the same thing on partypoker. Do i have to send you my log files if you could even do that? If so, do i send that to you by message here or by email? Because whatever i did with table slot on 888poker, i want it exactly like partypoker because on 888poker, you could move the tables around anyway you want to any quadrant.
PaulyJames200x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2018, 05:38 AM   #2377
LikeAA
veteran
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Yellow submarine
Posts: 2,671
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulyJames200x View Post
On 888 this is what i have


{TL_ITM}
{TL-avstack}



So is this correct? Thus its already autorefresh? Or is there another tag you have to add after adding each of these?
[TL_ITM] and [TL_avStack]
And Options / Autorefresh [TL _...] tags
You can read more about TL tags here
LikeAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2018, 05:49 AM   #2378
LikeAA
veteran
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Yellow submarine
Posts: 2,671
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulyJames200x View Post
Just noticed on the party tables there is a tab where you can click on a player and then color code them with different colors. So thats the default way and thus just do it that way?
Yes.

Quote:
I dont know what you mean by setting up hotkey for putting a note on someone.
Because via hotkey it works much faster - try to watch a video on a link above. You can configure it to a right mouse button (like in Stars) or to left double click as shown in the video.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulyJames200x View Post
So i have to visit a certain site to download something like this?
Yes.
There are no large notes in 888poker (and 888Capiton hasn't any layouts), so there is no way to use them without installing a custom layout. You can try this, for example - it's free.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulyJames200x View Post
Where is set note hotkey on 888caption?
Try to watch a video.
LikeAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2018, 05:57 AM   #2379
LikeAA
veteran
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Yellow submarine
Posts: 2,671
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulyJames200x View Post
Did my layout for partypoker table config table slots tell you anything about how the slots are configured? I have it correct on 888poker. But i want to do the same thing on partypoker. Do i have to send you my log files if you could even do that? If so, do i send that to you by message here or by email? Because whatever i did with table slot on 888poker, i want it exactly like partypoker because on 888poker, you could move the tables around anyway you want to any quadrant.
Send me your Table manager config (here via PM or by email - as you want).
You can create just 4 slots there and I'll add more slots based on their coordinates / sizes.
LikeAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2018, 08:41 AM   #2380
Evil_Invader
grinder
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 594
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Do you plan to add a multystack feature in the future in stars caption?
Evil_Invader is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2018, 01:16 PM   #2381
LikeAA
veteran
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Yellow submarine
Posts: 2,671
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil_Invader View Post
Do you plan to add a multystack feature in the future in stars caption?
Yes I have plans to improve Table manager (or, rather, completely remake it), but it's unlikely that I will be able to do it in the near future.
LikeAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2018, 10:49 AM   #2382
Kraz
newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 43
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Is it possible to use PartyCaption to add text notes to players after a hand is finished in fast forward (preferably from the replayer)? Would be very grateful for a guide since this is my number one problem with Party.

I see the notes editor function but do not understand how to import notes into the client.
Kraz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2018, 11:14 AM   #2383
LikeAA
veteran
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Yellow submarine
Posts: 2,671
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kraz View Post
Is it possible to use PartyCaption to add text notes to players after a hand is finished in fast forward (preferably from the replayer)? Would be very grateful for a guide since this is my number one problem with Party.

I see the notes editor function but do not understand how to import notes into the client.
PartyCaption has own text notes system, you can import notes form partypoker to it and use it instead party text notes.
You can see here how it works.

There is no way to write notes from party replayer now. In fastforward after the end of hand there are only two ways to do it:
1. You can open the notes editor for this player before hand's end. In this case you will be able to write a note.
2. You can use Options / Player Notes Editor (it works like the same feature in PokerStars), but in this case you need to know his nickname (you can't copy it from replayer, but you can type a several letters from his nickname to find him there).
LikeAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2018, 08:11 PM   #2384
Don Melchor
Pooh-Bah
 
Don Melchor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: The way of the warrior
Posts: 5,635
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

just upgraded the 888caption
and lost my bet box, and cant seem to find it, went to hud and its active as the costum bet box in the convert chips section
Don Melchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2018, 04:13 AM   #2385
LikeAA
veteran
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Yellow submarine
Posts: 2,671
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Melchor View Post
just upgraded the 888caption
and lost my bet box, and cant seem to find it, went to hud and its active as the costum bet box in the convert chips section
Try to update it to v2.45b if you have any other version
LikeAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2018, 04:08 PM   #2386
obviousTROLL
journeyman
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 387
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeAA View Post
There is no simple way to make a multi-slot in PartyCaption. As I mentioned above, you can use the mode with miniatures for this, as shown in this video (you can make miniatures very small, so it will work just a simple stack). And you can create two stacks if you need it. (in fact it will be a virtual stack because only one table will be on screen in the moment)

You can make an ordinary (not virtual) stack of tables, but for this you will need to create several slots with close coordinates, for example (100, 100), (100, 101), (99, 100), etc
Is there any plan to add miniature tables option for starscaption users?
obviousTROLL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2018, 01:40 AM   #2387
LikeAA
veteran
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Yellow submarine
Posts: 2,671
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

No (at least in the near future)
LikeAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2018, 05:56 PM   #2388
Kraz
newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 43
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

To my surprise, I've noticed in HM2 that my betsizes on PartyPoker (using PartyCaption) are a bit smaller than what the betslider would indicate. I confirmed this on a big river bet where instead of 58% the actual bet was 55,5% (so it's not down to rounding to a small or big blind). A 72% bet is in actuality 68%. On the flop it seems even worse, a 58% bet is in actuality a 48% bet.

Is this caused by PartyCaption or should I contact PartyPoker support? Any other explanations?

Last edited by Kraz; 05-30-2018 at 06:17 PM.
Kraz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2018, 02:13 AM   #2389
LikeAA
veteran
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Yellow submarine
Posts: 2,671
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Kraz, can you show me screenshots of such situations (on a real table + the same in HM2 replayer)?
I think the reason can be in differences of rake calculations, so maybe HM2 uses wrong pot size on postflop.
In any case, I think that the screenshots will help to find out the reason.
LikeAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2018, 03:06 AM   #2390
Kraz
newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 43
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

LikeAA, thank you, I will send you some screenshots tommorow once I play a few extra hands.
Kraz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2018, 12:56 PM   #2391
Kraz
newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 43
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeAA View Post
Kraz, can you show me screenshots of such situations (on a real table + the same in HM2 replayer)?
I think the reason can be in differences of rake calculations, so maybe HM2 uses wrong pot size on postflop.
In any case, I think that the screenshots will help to find out the reason.
Hello again.

Here are 4 relevant images:

https://imgur.com/a/xkGXEfj

The potsize in HM2 is 1bb bigger than in PartyPoker using StarsCaption. No idea why.

I thought rake was calculated at the end of the hand both ingame and in HM2? EDIT: I can confirm that HM2 calculates rake at the end of the hand.

Any input much appreciated.
Kraz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2018, 01:20 PM   #2392
Rafael Augusto
stranger
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 3
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Hello, I can't register my software. When I choose the "License tab" at the software, the message is " License not found". I tried click on Request for Trial and I receive a message saying that I will get the license in a feew hours but the license never came. What can I do?
Rafael Augusto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2018, 02:44 PM   #2393
LikeAA
veteran
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Yellow submarine
Posts: 2,671
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kraz View Post
I thought rake was calculated at the end of the hand both ingame and in HM2? EDIT: I can confirm that HM2 calculates rake at the end of the hand.

Any input much appreciated.
Ok, HM2 incorrectly calculates size of the pot.
In reality, partypoker subtracts rake on every street. As you can see, HM2 displays $1.90 pot on the flop, but in fact there is 5% rake, so pot size on the flop is $1.81 and 9 cents went to rake.

1.81*0.58=1.04, so it is ok

If you have any complaints about the work of HM2, then you can contact their support. As I can see, PartyCaption works right here.
LikeAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2018, 02:47 PM   #2394
LikeAA
veteran
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Yellow submarine
Posts: 2,671
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafael Augusto View Post
Hello, I can't register my software. When I choose the "License tab" at the software, the message is " License not found". I tried click on Request for Trial and I receive a message saying that I will get the license in a feew hours but the license never came. What can I do?
Hi
Click the Refresh button there or restart it. Trial activation actually takes some time.
LikeAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2018, 03:44 PM   #2395
Rafael Augusto
stranger
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 3
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

I have other problem now, the program can not find pokerstars. It only appears the message of "waiting login" being that I am already logged in to PS. And I'm opening the programs as admin. I tried to click Refresh several times and nothing happens
Rafael Augusto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2018, 01:59 AM   #2396
LikeAA
veteran
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Yellow submarine
Posts: 2,671
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafael Augusto View Post
I have other problem now, the program can not find pokerstars. It only appears the message of "waiting login" being that I am already logged in to PS. And I'm opening the programs as admin. I tried to click Refresh several times and nothing happens
Do you have English interface in PokerStars client?
LikeAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2018, 12:07 PM   #2397
Rafael Augusto
stranger
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 3
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeAA View Post
Do you have English interface in PokerStars client?
Yes! I using HM2 and don't have problem.
Rafael Augusto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2018, 03:39 PM   #2398
PaulyJames200x
veteran
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 3,374
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Posted this on the party thread on posting it here.

I use partycaption on partypoker. Does anyone have huge lag issues once you hit 12 tables or more? Once it hits around 14 tables is when the software not only freezes, you can't even click on anything. Thus if i don't have hotkeys on, you can't even sometimes click on it. Also i get sat out a lot when this happens. I have to restart partypoker which means turn it off and then restart it and log in again while i have over 10 plus tables going on and some of them keep sitting out. You can't even click i'm back on some tables. So i have to restart it a few times. I even have to stop the holdem manager 2 hud as that sometimes help but many times it doesn't.


So to anyone that plays on partypoker, im sure most of you use partypcaption for hotkeys. But who here has no log when playing 12 tables or more? Now if im down to say 6 tables or so, rarely i have this issue.


Its basically impossible to play when the lag comes as every table freezes and you can't even click on anything. This is the party software right? Its been a while since i played there because the software is so bad but i heard software got upgraded but how can it keep freezing when you have 12 tables going etc?



Also, whenever i log back in, my tables are not even arranged correctly. Its basically scattered and when you move it to the slot you want, it doesn't even move to the right slot. I had did the table layout config. How do i send you my table manager layout? You say send it to you via pm but how i do that? You mean just write everything that i see there or do i have to send you a file? Is there a way for you to look at my partycaption config? Because not only do i have these issues, these lags issues are basically impossible to play when you hit 12 tables.


Thanks.
PaulyJames200x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2018, 02:34 AM   #2399
LikeAA
veteran
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Yellow submarine
Posts: 2,671
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafael Augusto View Post
Yes! I using HM2 and don't have problem.
What way do you use to run StarsCaption as admin? I hope this:


Also one user reported yesterday, that he has such problem with PokerStars.es client if it runs via PokerStars.exe (and in works fine if it runs via PokerStarsUpdate.exe). I don't know what can be a reason of this but try to check - maybe it's your case too.
LikeAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2018, 02:43 AM   #2400
LikeAA
veteran
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Yellow submarine
Posts: 2,671
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Hi, PaulyJames200x
Yes, many users have problems playing on a large number of tables on partypoker. In fact partypoker client is a one-thread process, so it can run only at one processor core.
When it fully loads one core, the problems begin (in fact you can see 12% processor time consumption by PartyGaming.exe in the Task manager, but if you have eight-core processor, then 100/8=12 - so this is 100% of a one core load).
I don't know how to fix it, sorry (except buying a more powerful processor).
LikeAA is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:27 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive