Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

Commercial Software Discussion of commercial gambling-related / poker software & commercial graphics modifications

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-31-2017, 01:52 AM   #1851
LikeAA
veteran
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Yellow submarine
Posts: 2,665
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueCollarPoker View Post
hi guys, Im having an issue with partycaption chips to bb

when I use chips to bb, sometimes the numbers are cut off. It looks like the display box of the conversion is too small on either the pot or the bet because I will not see all or part of a number and it gets very confusing. Doesnt happen when I disable chips to bb so Ive just not been using it. Is there a known fix to this?
Hi
Yes, it can be if the font is too large or a text label is added to the values in bb.
I do not know how to fix this - you can try to reduce the font size or remove the label.
LikeAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2017, 02:03 AM   #1852
LikeAA
veteran
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Yellow submarine
Posts: 2,665
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by M_Acevedo View Post
yes they are both ran as admin and have no conflict with antivirus this is a big issue as I have to be constantly restarting the client, I play mtts get moved to new tables too frequently, please let me know if you need me to send log files or something.

thanks
Try to set different settings here for 888poker and 888Caption:


Maybe you have different DPI settings on your monitors and this option is able to fix this issue.
LikeAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2017, 02:01 PM   #1853
BlueCollarPoker
old hand
 
BlueCollarPoker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: the Town of Canada
Posts: 1,339
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

SO yesterday I started playing on party for the first time in awhile and started using party caption for the first time ever.

it worked great yesterday, but now I start it up and the betsizings dont seem to work anymore
BlueCollarPoker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2017, 06:27 PM   #1854
BlueCollarPoker
old hand
 
BlueCollarPoker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: the Town of Canada
Posts: 1,339
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueCollarPoker View Post
SO yesterday I started playing on party for the first time in awhile and started using party caption for the first time ever.

it worked great yesterday, but now I start it up and the betsizings dont seem to work anymore
Not sure why that got capitilzed at the start haha, I was mid session.

so everything else on partycaption works great still, just not the betscript section, and I cant seem to find any info on why in this thread. If there is a way to send logs let me know
BlueCollarPoker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2017, 07:49 PM   #1855
The Imp
old hand
 
The Imp's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 1,680
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueCollarPoker View Post
Not sure why that got capitilzed at the start haha, I was mid session.

so everything else on partycaption works great still, just not the betscript section, and I cant seem to find any info on why in this thread. If there is a way to send logs let me know
Have you got both client and Partycaption running as admin? Betscript won't work without it.
The Imp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2017, 05:48 AM   #1856
LikeAA
veteran
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Yellow submarine
Posts: 2,665
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueCollarPoker View Post
so everything else on partycaption works great still, just not the betscript section, and I cant seem to find any info on why in this thread. If there is a way to send logs let me know
partypoker client must be run as admin - try to check a Troubleshooting page on the site.

The Imp - thanks
LikeAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2017, 06:39 PM   #1857
impresyw
stranger
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 6
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Partypoker- When I hover over the nick at the table before using Party Caption the nick was displayed, now it seems to be missing. How can I bring it back?
impresyw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2017, 04:02 AM   #1858
LikeAA
veteran
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Yellow submarine
Posts: 2,665
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by impresyw View Post
Partypoker- When I hover over the nick at the table before using Party Caption the nick was displayed, now it seems to be missing. How can I bring it back?
Hi
Try to use Options / Tooltips / Show instantly option.
Also turn on Expand tooltip zone there, if you use increased notes.
You can read about Tooltips options here.
LikeAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2017, 06:14 AM   #1859
buffyslayer1
Pooh-Bah
 
buffyslayer1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 5,527
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Hello

I have just purchased party caption after using 888 caption which was great.

A few questions, is it possible somehow to resize party tables to match the other sites exactly? At the moment I can get the same height but not width.

Secondly I am having a issue with table manager. I have created a 6 table tile formation, but also want the ability to stack tables on top of any of these 6 slots. I have tried creating additional slots which match the original 6 table layout, however the 7th+ tables don't load and cause flickering on the screen.

On 888 caption this is really easy to do, but the English help page for party caption is not created yet and there is only a Russian version

Thanks
buffyslayer1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2017, 09:33 AM   #1860
LikeAA
veteran
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Yellow submarine
Posts: 2,665
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Hi, buffyslayer1
1. Sorry, there is no way to resize tables by this way. You can only try to use Table options / Table cropping options to change the proportions.

2. Try to change a coordinates of 2nd layer of slots a bit, for example add 1 to x or y coordinate. Also make sure that the Arrange tables on free desktop areas only option is off
LikeAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2017, 12:44 PM   #1861
Husker
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Husker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Holsten's Diner
Posts: 12,227
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Bet script isn't working on FT UK since the newest update. It's possible nothing is working but that, and the timebank, is all I use.
Husker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2017, 01:47 PM   #1862
Adjusted
adept
 
Adjusted's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Homeless
Posts: 992
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

888Caption2 isn't working for me after the last poker client update(today). I'm running both as admin. License state says "Unknown (waiting login)" although I am logged into 888. I've tried restarting both programs multiple times but no change. I'm unable to copy/paste the license code and I'm unable to even type it in manually.

There is a line at the bottom of the License tab that says "to request a trial you have to run the poker client and login". Apparently the 888Caption2 client is unable to detect that I AM logged into the poker client.

Can you help me please?
Adjusted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2017, 03:16 PM   #1863
LikeAA
veteran
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Yellow submarine
Posts: 2,665
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by Husker View Post
Bet script isn't working on FT UK since the newest update. It's possible nothing is working but that, and the timebank, is all I use.
Thanks for report, it will be fixed tomorrow
LikeAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2017, 03:20 PM   #1864
LikeAA
veteran
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Yellow submarine
Posts: 2,665
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adjusted View Post
888Caption2 isn't working for me after the last poker client update(today). I'm running both as admin. License state says "Unknown (waiting login)" although I am logged into 888. I've tried restarting both programs multiple times but no change. I'm unable to copy/paste the license code and I'm unable to even type it in manually.

There is a line at the bottom of the License tab that says "to request a trial you have to run the poker client and login". Apparently the 888Caption2 client is unable to detect that I AM logged into the poker client.

Can you help me please?
Hi
What version of 888Caption do you have now and what verison of 888poker client? (you can find it in Help / About)

Try to reboot your PC and try to check it agian.
If nothing helps, then send me a log:
1. Turn on 'Options / Logging / Betscript log'
2. Restart 888Caption.
3. Run 888poker and log in
4. Wait a few seconds.
5. Click 'Options / Debug / Test log' button
6. Close 888Caption and send me 888Caption.log file from 888Caption folder.
LikeAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2017, 10:29 AM   #1865
Adjusted
adept
 
Adjusted's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Homeless
Posts: 992
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeAA View Post
Hi
What version of 888Caption do you have now and what verison of 888poker client? (you can find it in Help / About)

Try to reboot your PC and try to check it agian.
If nothing helps, then send me a log:
1. Turn on 'Options / Logging / Betscript log'
2. Restart 888Caption.
3. Run 888poker and log in
4. Wait a few seconds.
5. Click 'Options / Debug / Test log' button
6. Close 888Caption and send me 888Caption.log file from 888Caption folder.
Still no success...I PMed you the log.
Adjusted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2017, 10:41 AM   #1866
Adjusted
adept
 
Adjusted's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Homeless
Posts: 992
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeAA View Post
Hi
What version of 888Caption do you have now and what verison of 888poker client? (you can find it in Help / About)

Try to reboot your PC and try to check it agian.
If nothing helps, then send me a log:
1. Turn on 'Options / Logging / Betscript log'
2. Restart 888Caption.
3. Run 888poker and log in
4. Wait a few seconds.
5. Click 'Options / Debug / Test log' button
6. Close 888Caption and send me 888Caption.log file from 888Caption folder.
Right after I sent you the message I was able to get it working. I decided to try to uninstall 888Caption2 and reinstall. There was no trace of it in the Programs and features or the program group so I couldn't uninstall it. This showed that perhaps it's registry key was corrupted? So I renamed the 888Caption directory and did a fresh install to a new directory...BINGO! I was off to the races.

I still don't know how it happened. Maybe the latest 888 poker client update did some funny stuff?
Adjusted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2017, 04:23 PM   #1867
Derpdeedoo
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 94
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Can I just ask is this software confirmed by PP to be ok to use?
Derpdeedoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2017, 04:48 PM   #1868
shetu
journeyman
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 343
Exclamation Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

I'm not able to move the HUD planel.

"Lock HUD" is unchecked
Version of my 888 poker is p-1-en-4-7.3-1-14
Version of 888caption2 is 2.37
I run both in admin mode.

I have a fresh 888caption2 install.
shetu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 01:13 AM   #1869
NL5+
centurion
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 138
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derpdeedoo View Post
Can I just ask is this software confirmed by PP to be ok to use?
https://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/s...ostcount=25909
NL5+ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 02:03 AM   #1870
LikeAA
veteran
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Yellow submarine
Posts: 2,665
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by shetu View Post
I'm not able to move the HUD planel.

"Lock HUD" is unchecked
Version of my 888 poker is p-1-en-4-7.3-1-14
Version of 888caption2 is 2.37
I run both in admin mode.

I have a fresh 888caption2 install.
Try to add both Caption and the poker client executables to a trusted process / exclusions list in your antivirus settings. Some antivirus programs can partially block the activity of the program.

Also the operation of mouse hotkeys (and moving of HUD panels too) can be affected by other programs that intercept keyboard or mouse, if they do not have admin rights.
It can be screenshot or video capturing programs, mouse or keyboard utilities, Hold'em manager, etc. Try to close all such programs and check how it will work.
After that, you can run them one by one and thus find the problem. Configure this program to run as admin - this should solve the problem.
Also you can try to click 'Options / Reset hotkeys' - it can help, but usually only for a short time.
LikeAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 02:08 AM   #1871
LikeAA
veteran
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Yellow submarine
Posts: 2,665
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derpdeedoo View Post
Can I just ask is this software confirmed by PP to be ok to use?
Yes, you can find a lot of answers about it in official partypoker thread here.

Last respond about PartyCaption is here:
https://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/s...ostcount=32522
LikeAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 04:19 PM   #1872
Derpdeedoo
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 94
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Thanks!
Derpdeedoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 08:26 PM   #1873
shetu
journeyman
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 343
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeAA View Post
Try to add both Caption and the poker client executables to a trusted process / exclusions list in your antivirus settings. Some antivirus programs can partially block the activity of the program.

Also the operation of mouse hotkeys (and moving of HUD panels too) can be affected by other programs that intercept keyboard or mouse, if they do not have admin rights.
It can be screenshot or video capturing programs, mouse or keyboard utilities, Hold'em manager, etc. Try to close all such programs and check how it will work.
After that, you can run them one by one and thus find the problem. Configure this program to run as admin - this should solve the problem.
Also you can try to click 'Options / Reset hotkeys' - it can help, but usually only for a short time.
I found it! it's a little program called "wizMouse" I installed few month ago. Thank!
shetu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2017, 08:18 PM   #1874
BlueCollarPoker
old hand
 
BlueCollarPoker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: the Town of Canada
Posts: 1,339
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeAA View Post
partypoker client must be run as admin - try to check a Troubleshooting page on the site.

The Imp - thanks

EDIT: Found the answer to the below question earlier in the thread, gotta try that search function before posting haha


Spoiler:


without having a chance to test yet though, I dont want any hud showing up from pcaption. Is there a way to delete all hud pieces/functions? Or if possible Id like to just have effective stacks + pot odds given if possible but I cant seem to find a way to edit the hud section

Last edited by BlueCollarPoker; 09-10-2017 at 08:26 PM.
BlueCollarPoker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2017, 09:23 PM   #1875
BlueCollarPoker
old hand
 
BlueCollarPoker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: the Town of Canada
Posts: 1,339
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueCollarPoker View Post
EDIT: Found the answer to the below question earlier in the thread, gotta try that search function before posting haha


Spoiler:


without having a chance to test yet though, I dont want any hud showing up from pcaption. Is there a way to delete all hud pieces/functions? Or if possible Id like to just have effective stacks + pot odds given if possible but I cant seem to find a way to edit the hud section
I actuall yfound another issue. I loaded the table layout FrameNotes and instead of giving a full box of colour it just gives the image a small corner image and most of the time I click on a colour it doesnt work at all when trying to label a new player. Any fix? and how do I revert back to original after making these layout changes?
BlueCollarPoker is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:07 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive