Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

Commercial Software Discussion of commercial gambling-related / poker software & commercial graphics modifications

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-26-2016, 01:22 PM   #1126
KossuKukkula
veteran
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 2,805
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Did something changed w/ starscaption? It just closes after saying license not found. Would gladly pay the yearly fee but hard when I can't get the licencenumber.
KossuKukkula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2016, 01:30 PM   #1127
LikeAA
veteran
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Yellow submarine
Posts: 2,671
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

KossuKukkula, it closes when any tables higher then nl10 detected.
Try to run it without any Stars table opened.
LikeAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2016, 03:35 PM   #1128
KossuKukkula
veteran
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 2,805
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Ok I'll try that.
KossuKukkula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2016, 01:25 PM   #1129
lionking160
stranger
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 2
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Hi , i have a problem with HUD>Player panels, the panels are at the wrong seat.
lionking160 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2016, 01:40 PM   #1130
LikeAA
veteran
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Yellow submarine
Posts: 2,671
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionking160 View Post
Hi , i have a problem with HUD>Player panels, the panels are at the wrong seat.
Hi
If this problem with PartyCaption, then turn on 'HUD / Preferred seat' and configure your seat for all table types.
In 888Caption / StarsCaption it should work without any additional configuration.
LikeAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2016, 03:47 PM   #1131
lionking160
stranger
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 2
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeAA View Post
Hi
If this problem with PartyCaption, then turn on 'HUD / Preferred seat' and configure your seat for all table types.
In 888Caption / StarsCaption it should work without any additional configuration.
thank you!
lionking160 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2016, 05:49 AM   #1132
caladin
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 51
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

I can't get the layout to work, I play on Danske Spil and each time I change the layout and restart the client nothing happens.

When I stat DS I have to install it in English before it will work with PC, can it has something to do with the layout being overwritten?
caladin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2016, 08:03 AM   #1133
LikeAA
veteran
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Yellow submarine
Posts: 2,671
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by caladin View Post
I can't get the layout to work, I play on Danske Spil and each time I change the layout and restart the client nothing happens.
Hi
Try to check Path on the Layout tab before clicking Set layout (you can choose right path from a drop-down box).
LikeAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2016, 12:24 PM   #1134
ConwayTwitty
enthusiast
 
ConwayTwitty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 81
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Hi LikeAA

Out of curiosity, do you have plans to make caption programs for any other sites/networks in the future? iPoker would get my vote if you do but I was just wondering whether there are any more in the pipeline.

All the best
ConwayTwitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2016, 12:36 PM   #1135
caladin
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 51
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeAA View Post
Hi
Try to check Path on the Layout tab before clicking Set layout (you can choose right path from a drop-down box).
The path seems to be right, no change in layout when I restart.
caladin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2016, 01:55 PM   #1136
LikeAA
veteran
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Yellow submarine
Posts: 2,671
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConwayTwitty View Post
Hi LikeAA

Out of curiosity, do you have plans to make caption programs for any other sites/networks in the future? iPoker would get my vote if you do but I was just wondering whether there are any more in the pipeline.

All the best
Hi
Maybe I'll make it for iPoker in the future, but unlikely in the near future.
There is one another programmer in Russian poker community, he made iPoker Tools / MPN Tools / WPN Tools, and many players already use his programs.
LikeAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2016, 02:02 PM   #1137
LikeAA
veteran
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Yellow submarine
Posts: 2,671
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by caladin View Post
The path seems to be right, no change in layout when I restart.
Just checked it with DanskeSpil, and seems it works for me.
Maybe you have two different DanskeSpil copies installed?
Can you check the path in the DanskeSpil shortcut and selected path in PartyCaption / Layout / Path?
I've got these paths:


Also try to check a layout settings in a DanskeSpil client - the default layout settings should be selected there.
LikeAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2016, 03:03 PM   #1138
caladin
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 51
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeAA View Post
Just checked it with DanskeSpil, and seems it works for me.
Maybe you have two different DanskeSpil copies installed?
Can you check the path in the DanskeSpil shortcut and selected path in PartyCaption / Layout / Path?
I've got these paths:


Also try to check a layout settings in a DanskeSpil client - the default layout settings should be selected there.
It workes now, when I start the client from the shortcut, and not from the installation file.
caladin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2016, 03:10 AM   #1139
LikeAA
veteran
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Yellow submarine
Posts: 2,671
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Hm, why did you run it from the installation file?
party (and DanskeSpil) client restores a default layout at every reinstall / update.
LikeAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2016, 03:14 PM   #1140
pingeras
centurion
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 127
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeAA View Post
Hi
Maybe I'll make it for iPoker in the future, but unlikely in the near future.
There is one another programmer in Russian poker community, he made iPoker Tools / MPN Tools / WPN Tools, and many players already use his programs.
Hey man, I encourage you to develop the ipokerCaption, your XXXCaptions are much better than other program

Greetings
pingeras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2016, 02:27 AM   #1141
LikeAA
veteran
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Yellow submarine
Posts: 2,671
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

pingeras, thanks.
I still have plans to develop something new, but it will depend on the amount of my free time.
LikeAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2016, 10:25 AM   #1142
botsonparty
banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 554
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

If i buy 888 caption and stars caption on top of my party caption, is there a way to set the table grid to work all together?
Im looking at the list of feature of 888 caption, i don't see stacks to bb, is it there? that's pretty much the only thing i want
botsonparty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2016, 02:11 PM   #1143
LikeAA
veteran
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Yellow submarine
Posts: 2,671
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by botsonparty View Post
If i buy 888 caption and stars caption on top of my party caption, is there a way to set the table grid to work all together?
Im looking at the list of feature of 888 caption, i don't see stacks to bb, is it there? that's pretty much the only thing i want
1. Sorry, there is no way to use Table manager for different rooms now. But I still thinking about it and probably I'll do it in the future. Now all programs has independent Table managers only.
2. 888Caption has a 'Convert chips' tab, and you can see stacks in big blinds with it.
LikeAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2016, 02:18 PM   #1144
pingeras
centurion
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 127
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Hi,
In StarsCaption the option of Bet% is missing
Starscaption:

888caption:
pingeras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2016, 02:32 PM   #1145
LikeAA
veteran
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Yellow submarine
Posts: 2,671
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Hi
In StarsCaption you should use formulas in OnClick / Bet now (and in latest versions of 888Caption too).
For StarsCaption you can read about formulas syntax on the site in Betscript section. 888Caption also has help about it, you can find a link on the site in HUD / OnClick / Bet.

For 30% bet you can use this formula:
pot*0.3
(write it instead of 0.3 in a field below OnClick / Bet)

Another simple formulas examples:
3.5bb - 3.5 big blinds
pot*0.5+1 - half of pot plus one dollar (or one chip for tournament)
raise*3 - 3 times raise
effStack/3 - a third of the effective stack
x1 - pot bet
0.66#0.75*pot - random bet in range from 2/3 to 3/4 of pot.
LikeAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2016, 11:10 AM   #1146
martinwilson
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 98
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Is there any way to stop new SNG stealing focus when stacking tables? The new SNG table pops open at the front of the stack and I then have to cycle back through the stack to the table I was about to act on. I know you are 888 table control genius...
martinwilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2016, 11:32 AM   #1147
LikeAA
veteran
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Yellow submarine
Posts: 2,671
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by martinwilson View Post
Is there any way to stop new SNG stealing focus when stacking tables? The new SNG table pops open at the front of the stack and I then have to cycle back through the stack to the table I was about to act on. I know you are 888 table control genius...
I don't know, but I'll try to think about it.
LikeAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2016, 09:51 PM   #1148
Heleos
stranger
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 1
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Thank you for StarCaption. It is awesome!
Is there any way to fix the position for player popoup info?
It opens randomly for every player.
Heleos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2016, 02:51 AM   #1149
LikeAA
veteran
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Yellow submarine
Posts: 2,671
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Heleos, Which popup do you mean? Can I see a screenshot?
LikeAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2016, 10:08 AM   #1150
theMBK
adept
 
theMBK's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: @epitomised
Posts: 858
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by theMBK View Post
Could you please consider adding "effective SPR after call" (Party and 888)?

e.g. if I bet 500 chips into a 500 chip pot and villain has 1.5k chips then it would show 1.0 as SPR
Have you looked into adding this at all yet? Would be much appreciated.
theMBK is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:40 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive