Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

Commercial Software Discussion of commercial gambling-related / poker software & commercial graphics modifications

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-10-2016, 04:59 PM   #1101
LikeAA
veteran
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Yellow submarine
Posts: 2,665
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

OscarpokeR, ok ok
I will try to do it in one of the next versions.

I'm on vacation, so you have to wait a little longer.
LikeAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2016, 06:45 AM   #1102
snowfun33
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 55
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Party Caption dont work today. Party Caption 1.52a. New PP version. Yesterday no problems.
snowfun33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2016, 08:45 AM   #1103
LikeAA
veteran
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Yellow submarine
Posts: 2,665
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowfun33 View Post
Party Caption dont work today. Party Caption 1.52a. New PP version. Yesterday no problems.
It works for me.
Try reboot your computer and check possible issues (in Troubleshooting section on the site). Let me know if it doesn't help.
LikeAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2016, 12:41 PM   #1104
martinwilson
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 98
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by SillySally View Post
Hi Like,

A hotkey for 'bring next table requiring action to front' would be much appreciated for a future edition of 888caption. When stacking i sometimes need to cycle through tables to look at hands, and then a table requiring action doesn't pop up, this can cause timeouts. A hotkey to bring the next table in line straight up would be excellent.
Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by OscarpokeR View Post
Hello how's it going? This is super effective if you play tables in a stack.
Please implement it in 888caption2.

thx
Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeAA View Post
OscarpokeR, ok ok
I will try to do it in one of the next versions.

I'm on vacation, so you have to wait a little longer.
Have a good vacation )

I would also suggest maybe a "number of tables requiring action" stat for the SngRegistrator?
martinwilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2016, 01:21 PM   #1105
LikeAA
veteran
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Yellow submarine
Posts: 2,665
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

martinwilson, thanks!

There is an [actionTables] tag in HUD / Table panels (although it has nothing to do with SngRegistrator, it counts any tables with your action).
LikeAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2016, 02:08 PM   #1106
martinwilson
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 98
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeAA View Post
martinwilson, thanks!

There is an [actionTables] tag in HUD / Table panels (although it has nothing to do with SngRegistrator, it counts any tables with your action).
Thanks - will try it.

Do you know how I can delete/edit the sounds in 888? I cannot find the files.
martinwilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2016, 02:21 PM   #1107
LikeAA
veteran
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Yellow submarine
Posts: 2,665
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by martinwilson View Post
Do you know how I can delete/edit the sounds in 888? I cannot find the files.
Try to check this folder:
\AppData\Roaming\PacificPoker\Poker\media\Sounds\
LikeAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2016, 04:01 PM   #1108
LikeAA
veteran
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Yellow submarine
Posts: 2,665
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Although I'm on vacation, I made a test version of 888Caption with requested feature today, please test how it works.
This options added:
Hotkeys / Cycle tables in stack / Most urgent table, plus Mouse jump to table suboption.
LikeAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2016, 03:57 PM   #1109
SillySally
newbie
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 41
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Works perfectly! Thanks alot Like.
SillySally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2016, 10:54 PM   #1110
TimM846
Pooh-Bah
 
TimM846's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: betting kk into trup qq
Posts: 5,398
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Is there a way to disable enter to bet for 888caption? Sometimes I'm chatting on skype while playing and I accidentally click enter after a table pops up. Misclicks are tilting.
TimM846 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2016, 12:22 AM   #1111
LikeAA
veteran
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Yellow submarine
Posts: 2,665
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

TimM846, you can try to set this option to 'Chat' in 888 client setings:


In 888Caption - you can disable Enter, but only when mouse is over the table - you can configure Enter as any neutral hotkey ('I am back' for example).

Let me know if both ways are inconvenient for you.
LikeAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2016, 11:36 AM   #1112
TimM846
Pooh-Bah
 
TimM846's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: betting kk into trup qq
Posts: 5,398
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

ahh ok, changing the 888 settings should work fine. ty.
TimM846 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2016, 07:28 AM   #1113
OscarpokeR
stranger
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 14
Thumbs up Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeAA View Post
Although I'm on vacation, I made a test version of 888Caption with requested feature today, please test how it works.
This options added:
Hotkeys / Cycle tables in stack / Most urgent table, plus Mouse jump to table suboption.
Perfect!!!!
OscarpokeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2016, 05:50 PM   #1114
Evil_Invader
grinder
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 593
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Dude, donīt forget microgaming please!
Evil_Invader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2016, 05:08 AM   #1115
LikeAA
veteran
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Yellow submarine
Posts: 2,665
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil_Invader View Post
Dude, donīt forget microgaming please!
Hi
You can try to use this program:
MPN Tools

(This author also have a programs for WPN and iPoker)
LikeAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2016, 01:20 PM   #1116
Suitedconex4
centurion
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Mexico
Posts: 166
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

the betting box wont appear while playing mtts on 888 for me, any suggestions? I have the hud active and custom bet box checked.. it works for cash games
Suitedconex4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2016, 01:48 PM   #1117
LikeAA
veteran
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Yellow submarine
Posts: 2,665
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suitedconex4 View Post
the betting box wont appear while playing mtts on 888 for me, any suggestions? I have the hud active and custom bet box checked.. it works for cash games
Please check 'Troubleshooting' section on the site.
Most probably reason - 888poker client runs without admin rights.
LikeAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2016, 10:05 AM   #1118
Evil_Invader
grinder
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 593
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeAA View Post
Hi
You can try to use this program:
MPN Tools

(This author also have a programs for WPN and iPoker)
That program is not working properly at SNG HU tables, mail them asking question and making suggestions a couple days ago and they didnt answer (Common russian style). Purchasing this is a big no no.
I can only play on micro due to regulation on my country.
Thanks anyways.
Evil_Invader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2016, 01:23 PM   #1119
martinwilson
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 98
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Hi Like,
I downloaded the Test Version you made - TY. Today there is an update on 888caption and it seems some new features no longer work. Also the reset bet amount to minimum/default seems to no longer work.
Thank you.
martinwilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2016, 02:22 PM   #1120
LikeAA
veteran
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Yellow submarine
Posts: 2,665
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Hi martinwilson,
I didn't understand what features don't work for you. You can explain in more detail? (maybe with screenshots)
LikeAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2016, 08:06 PM   #1121
martinwilson
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 98
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeAA View Post
Hi martinwilson,
I didn't understand what features don't work for you. You can explain in more detail? (maybe with screenshots)
The hotkey for 0bb bet no longer works for me. Do you want screenshot?

Also getting a lot of problems when trying to get 888caption to recognise that I am logged into 888, I run both as admin. Many times restart and not work.
martinwilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2016, 01:22 AM   #1122
LikeAA
veteran
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Yellow submarine
Posts: 2,665
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by martinwilson View Post
The hotkey for 0bb bet no longer works for me. Do you want screenshot?

Also getting a lot of problems when trying to get 888caption to recognise that I am logged into 888, I run both as admin. Many times restart and not work.
Confuguring of a Betting hotkeys was changed in a last version, now it uses formulas (like StarsCaption). Your Betting hotkeys had to be converted into a new format, but 0bb hotkey seems was converted wrong, so you must reconfigure it - set formula to 0 or 0bb, it should work.

About login recognition - it doesn't work at all for you now? Or sometimes it works (one out of ten times or something like that)?
Try to check all from the 'Troubleshooting' list on the site.
LikeAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2016, 09:50 AM   #1123
martinwilson
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 98
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeAA View Post
Confuguring of a Betting hotkeys was changed in a last version, now it uses formulas (like StarsCaption). Your Betting hotkeys had to be converted into a new format, but 0bb hotkey seems was converted wrong, so you must reconfigure it - set formula to 0 or 0bb, it should work.
Thanks, looks like this was it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeAA View Post
About login recognition - it doesn't work at all for you now? Or sometimes it works (one out of ten times or something like that)?
Try to check all from the 'Troubleshooting' list on the site.
It works probably 1 in 7 times. Yes - I have checked the Troubleshoot options.
martinwilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2016, 11:44 AM   #1124
LikeAA
veteran
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Yellow submarine
Posts: 2,665
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by martinwilson View Post
It works probably 1 in 7 times. Yes - I have checked the Troubleshoot options.
Very strange
Maybe some message appears when you run it?
It depends on what starts the first - 888 or 888Caption?
Maybe there is a conflict with some additional software?
LikeAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2016, 09:39 PM   #1125
martinwilson
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 98
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeAA View Post
Very strange
Maybe some message appears when you run it?
It depends on what starts the first - 888 or 888Caption?
Maybe there is a conflict with some additional software?
I have tried all combinations I can think of to try and find secret. I turn laptop on, then only start 888 or 888caption before starting other programs.

No messages, it just seems 888caption doesn't know i have logged in.

I leave my PC on with 888caption open now to save having to log in again, so it is not super important issue, but strange.
martinwilson is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:53 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright Đ 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive