Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

Commercial Software Discussion of commercial gambling-related / poker software & commercial graphics modifications

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-26-2021, 04:49 PM   #5701
LikeAA
veteran
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Yellow submarine
Posts: 2,671
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

nydicil, I'll try to think about it
LikeAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2021, 08:44 AM   #5702
xddfr
stranger
 
Join Date: Jun 2020
Posts: 6
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeAA View Post
StarsCaption v0.77 just released, I hope this issue fixed there
seems to work, thanks.
xddfr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2021, 03:25 PM   #5703
nydicil
newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 48
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeAA View Post
nydicil, I'll try to think about it
thanks in advance, it's not necessary but I would appreciat
nydicil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2021, 07:18 AM   #5704
my2bb
stranger
 
Join Date: Feb 2021
Posts: 2
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Hi all, anyone else have ''tournament registration/welcome to the tournament'' bug? It's not working and it's quite annoying close them while playing 4x spin

caption v0.77
client pokerstars.it v7 build 37373 with aurora
pokertracker v4.15.24
windows 10 pro v20H2 build 19042.685
my2bb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2021, 09:11 AM   #5705
Evil_Invader
grinder
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 594
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Hi,

I have hidden the chat in starscaption. When notes are going to be available so I can type them? Doesn't make sense if I can't type them.

Thanks.
Evil_Invader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2021, 09:19 AM   #5706
LikeAA
veteran
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Yellow submarine
Posts: 2,671
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by my2bb View Post
Hi all, anyone else have ''tournament registration/welcome to the tournament'' bug? It's not working and it's quite annoying close them while playing 4x spin

caption v0.77
client pokerstars.it v7 build 37373 with aurora
pokertracker v4.15.24
windows 10 pro v20H2 build 19042.685
Hi
Do you have this option enabled, but the window does not close?

Can you show me a screenshot of this window? Perhaps something has changed there in your client.
LikeAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2021, 09:21 AM   #5707
LikeAA
veteran
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Yellow submarine
Posts: 2,671
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil_Invader View Post
Hi,

I have hidden the chat in starscaption. When notes are going to be available so I can type them? Doesn't make sense if I can't type them.

Thanks.
Hi
Sorry, but there is no way to use chat or notes tab in chat area if you have it fully hidden, so don't use this option if you want to use notes.
Use Options / Auto hide chat in this case.
LikeAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2021, 10:36 AM   #5708
my2bb
stranger
 
Join Date: Feb 2021
Posts: 2
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeAA View Post
Hi
Do you have this option enabled, but the window does not close?

Can you show me a screenshot of this window? Perhaps something has changed there in your client.
Yes it is, first 3/4 spin works fine but than became random

https://gyazo.com/2b31b2e1357252034ed6c281f2d16491

Last edited by my2bb; 02-28-2021 at 10:44 AM.
my2bb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2021, 12:25 PM   #5709
LikeAA
veteran
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Yellow submarine
Posts: 2,671
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by my2bb View Post
Yes it is, first 3/4 spin works fine but than became random

https://gyazo.com/2b31b2e1357252034ed6c281f2d16491
I don't know what could be the reason for this. I will try to add logging for handling this window in the next version and give you instructions.
LikeAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2021, 06:32 AM   #5710
burek2000
stranger
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 13
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Hello,

I use party caption for spins and I was trying to setup stacked table layout with miniatures, but I am having trouble with it.

The problem that persists is that miniatures don't seem to update well and they randomly get covered in certain colour. For example, I click one miniature and the one that was previously selected turns full white/black/yellow rectangular instead of a miniature table.

Also, the "Table manager" tab help is "Page is under construction", so I could use some help with settings. I am not sure what really "alternative miniature update", "alternative miniature highlight" do and what other settings might deal with miniatures.

Help much appreciated.

P.S.: I was having the same problem also with default "Stack 14" and "Stack 22" table layouts.
burek2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2021, 07:52 AM   #5711
LikeAA
veteran
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Yellow submarine
Posts: 2,671
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Hi, burek2000
You can try to enable "alternative miniature highlight", it can help with this:
Quote:
turns full white/black/yellow rectangular instead of a miniature table
As for "alternative miniature update" - it used to help with miniatures update, but now it doesn't help. I don't know why exactly - it seems the latest versions of Windows don't update thumbnails for invisible tables or tables behind the edge of screen. All tables except one are behind the edge of screen in this mode, so any type of update doesn't work for them and I have no idea how to fix it.
Virtual stack mode in Table manager was implemented many years ago and it worked well then. Unfortunately now it only works this way, without updating the miniatures.
LikeAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2021, 05:58 PM   #5712
mement_mori
formerly youcanhaveitall
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 9,917
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

After the latest 888 update it is so hard to press the tiny part of the screen that activates note taking. Is there any way to use 888caption the same way as Partycaption to make color coding easier?
mement_mori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2021, 07:26 PM   #5713
deathorglory0
Pooh-Bah
 
deathorglory0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 4,430
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by mement_mori View Post
After the latest 888 update it is so hard to press the tiny part of the screen that activates note taking. Is there any way to use 888caption the same way as Partycaption to make color coding easier?
+1
deathorglory0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2021, 10:04 PM   #5714
starscream1101
Pooh-Bah
 
starscream1101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Michigan
Posts: 4,496
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Issues with Starscaption after the last maintenance downtime / software update this morning. Starscaption doesn't seem to take control, and then after leaving open for 10-15 minutes...it partially captures a table...but not every table.

Pokerstars USMI if that matters.
starscream1101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2021, 11:22 PM   #5715
WorldzMine
Pooh-Bah
 
WorldzMine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 4,586
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by starscream1101 View Post
Issues with Starscaption after the last maintenance downtime / software update this morning. Starscaption doesn't seem to take control, and then after leaving open for 10-15 minutes...it partially captures a table...but not every table.

Pokerstars USMI if that matters.
Yeah, same issues as him on Pokerstars MI after today's update.
WorldzMine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2021, 05:34 AM   #5716
LikeAA
veteran
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Yellow submarine
Posts: 2,671
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by mement_mori View Post
After the latest 888 update it is so hard to press the tiny part of the screen that activates note taking. Is there any way to use 888caption the same way as Partycaption to make color coding easier?
I'll try to find a way to fix it
LikeAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2021, 05:35 AM   #5717
LikeAA
veteran
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Yellow submarine
Posts: 2,671
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by starscream1101 View Post
Issues with Starscaption after the last maintenance downtime / software update this morning. Starscaption doesn't seem to take control, and then after leaving open for 10-15 minutes...it partially captures a table...but not every table.

Pokerstars USMI if that matters.
Update StarsCapiton to v0.77a
LikeAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2021, 12:40 PM   #5718
Hilips
adept
 
Hilips's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 751
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

I have searched on here and Google but didn't find the answer, but i have some simple betting hotkeys to various betsizes assigned to a/s/d/f/g letters on the keyboard. There's any way to have this disable while taking notes on Pokerstars?

I have the "Disable keyboard hotkeys if note editor has a focus" checked, but doesn't seem to do much. Or maybe it's just for the "Basic hotkeys" tab?

I know i can just add "alt+a" to my "Betting hotkeys" but it's annoying. lol

Thank you
Hilips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2021, 08:15 PM   #5719
BishBashBosh
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 64
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Auto timebank for preflop not working on 888caption.
BishBashBosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2021, 07:17 AM   #5720
LikeAA
veteran
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Yellow submarine
Posts: 2,671
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilips View Post
I have searched on here and Google but didn't find the answer, but i have some simple betting hotkeys to various betsizes assigned to a/s/d/f/g letters on the keyboard. There's any way to have this disable while taking notes on Pokerstars?

I have the "Disable keyboard hotkeys if note editor has a focus" checked, but doesn't seem to do much. Or maybe it's just for the "Basic hotkeys" tab?

I know i can just add "alt+a" to my "Betting hotkeys" but it's annoying. lol

Thank you
Hi
Sorry, but "Disable keyboard hotkeys if note editor has a focus" doesn't work with Aurora.
There are two ways:

1. Move a mouse to any desktop place without a table under it, it this case hotkeys will not work and you can use them for typing (hotkeys work for the table under mouse only and don't work if there is no a table under mouse)

2. You can create a button in HUD to disable hotkeys. Use [hotkeys_state] tag in this panels do display hotkeys state (on/off) and configure OnClick / Toggle 'Enable hotkeys' option. With this button you will be able to on/off hotkeys by a click.
LikeAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2021, 07:21 AM   #5721
LikeAA
veteran
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Yellow submarine
Posts: 2,671
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by BishBashBosh View Post
Auto timebank for preflop not working on 888caption.
It can be if you have auto time bank enabled in 888poker settings. This option has a bug - it auto activates time bank from blinds and on postflop, but there is no way to activate it preflop from free positions, because time bank button doesn't work at all in this mode (you can't click it manually, and 888Caption can't click it too).

Turn on a manual time bank activation in 888poker settings and auto time bank option will work as you need.
LikeAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2021, 08:32 AM   #5722
Hilips
adept
 
Hilips's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 751
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeAA View Post
1. Move a mouse to any desktop place without a table under it, it this case hotkeys will not work and you can use them for typing (hotkeys work for the table under mouse only and don't work if there is no a table under mouse)
Aahhhh, so easy.

Thank you very much
Hilips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2021, 01:56 PM   #5723
tomrhughes
newbie
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 17
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

There is a setting in starscaption it seems that auto puts the replayer in one posistion on my monitor that I must have added previously but I can't work out where it is. I have deleted all configurations in table manager and table manager 2 with both unticked but the replayer still cannot be moved. Any idea where this setting is?
tomrhughes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2021, 02:50 PM   #5724
LikeAA
veteran
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Yellow submarine
Posts: 2,671
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

tomrhughes, Options / Replayer slot
LikeAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2021, 07:07 PM   #5725
tomrhughes
newbie
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 17
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeAA View Post
tomrhughes, Options / Replayer slot
Thanks
tomrhughes is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:39 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive