Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

Commercial Software Discussion of commercial gambling-related / poker software & commercial graphics modifications

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-05-2021, 12:44 PM   #5501
deathorglory0
Pooh-Bah
 
deathorglory0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 4,430
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Can any settings be shared between Stars/888/Party caption?

I'm thinking positional HUD mainly and a few others, thanks.
deathorglory0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2021, 04:30 PM   #5502
LikeAA
veteran
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Yellow submarine
Posts: 2,668
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schmerzkeks View Post
Hello

I found the tag [TL_BountyBuyIn] in Partycaption but i can't find anything similar in Starscation.
Is there a tag for the Bounty Buyin in Starscaption?

Thanks
Hi
No, but you can try to use a such formula:
{[TL_bountyPrizePool]/[TL_countPlayers]}
LikeAA is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2021, 04:33 PM   #5503
LikeAA
veteran
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Yellow submarine
Posts: 2,668
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathorglory0 View Post
Can any settings be shared between Stars/888/Party caption?

I'm thinking positional HUD mainly and a few others, thanks.
Hi
Sorry, but settings are mostly incompatible.
You can try to use Options / Save settings backup in one Caption and Load settings backup in another, but most settings will not be imported correctly.
LikeAA is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2021, 04:45 PM   #5504
LikeAA
veteran
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Yellow submarine
Posts: 2,668
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casualworker View Post
Is it possible to force party tables to oversize? I run a 4k monitor and can't seem to get the table manager to make the tables larger than the inbuilt "tile table" option on party.

Thanks
You can try to use Table manager 2 in StarsCaption to arrange party tables - it can make incorrect proportions of the table and violate size limits. It is possible that some functions will not work correctly when doing this, so be careful.

You can use StarsCaption for free for these purposes while you don't have Stars tables opened.
To add party table types there, click Table types / Reset to default.
LikeAA is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2021, 05:11 PM   #5505
Don Melchor
Pooh-Bah
 
Don Melchor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: The way of the warrior
Posts: 5,635
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

is starcaption working currently for PS?
Don Melchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2021, 09:56 PM   #5506
PaulyJames200x
veteran
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 3,371
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeAA View Post
Hi
Dialogs / Close finished tournaments after X seconds will close this dialog.
It will close a table too after some time - if you don't want it, then increase a time to 999, for example.

This is the exact message i get everytime i bust out of a stars satellite. But there is also a box that shows all the current or upcoming satellites for that specific tournament though.



Is what he got as the message the same as mine?



I put 5 seconds as the time a busted table would close... it works for my regular mtt... but for satellite mtt... it keep getting that message shown and another message.
PaulyJames200x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2021, 04:10 AM   #5507
teddybloat
journeyman
 
teddybloat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 291
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

I fear paulyjames will single handedly cause the annual subscription cost to increase if he keeps posting in this thread

LikeAA, you are far more patient than I could be
teddybloat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2021, 04:18 AM   #5508
Fishtankz
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Fishtankz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 6,410
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Hello. I need formula for raising limp
Fishtankz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2021, 06:30 AM   #5509
doctor877
veteran
 
doctor877's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Winland
Posts: 2,961
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Hello!

I've made many bet buttons for betsizings with starscaption, but these buttons don't seem to work as raises at all.

I wan't 50% button to work as 50% bet, but if facing a bet i want it to work as 50% raise?

Is this possible????
doctor877 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2021, 06:47 AM   #5510
rogorz
centurion
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: France
Posts: 118
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctor877 View Post
Hello!

I've made many bet buttons for betsizings with starscaption, but these buttons don't seem to work as raises at all.

I wan't 50% button to work as 50% bet, but if facing a bet i want it to work as 50% raise?

Is this possible????
You probably used a formula that looks like "0.5*pot", instead use "x0.5"
rogorz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2021, 09:48 AM   #5511
big tunna
journeyman
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 284
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Started using caption yesterday and so far its quite impressive. I have 2 issues that I cant seem to find the solution to. 1 being new tables are stealing focus which is super irritating and 2 when someone jams the M tab next to their name reads 0 which obv defeats the purpose of it. How do I fix these issues? tyty
big tunna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2021, 10:14 AM   #5512
mabu
stranger
 
Join Date: Dec 2019
Posts: 4
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Why am I seeing a value of 0 in the multiplier panel when playing spins. In "observe" everything works fine.
mabu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2021, 01:22 PM   #5513
Ubbster
stranger
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 13
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Hi all
Cant get the 888caption tournament openraise betscript to work the way i want it to

*I want to set it so when my blinds are over 100bb it should openraise 3bb.
*When between 100bb-50bb to openraise 2,5bb.
* when between 50bb-30bb to openraise 2,2bb.
*and between 30bb-0bb 2bb.
Can you please show/tell me exactly what numbers i should put in the tournament openraise for these openraises to work

Hope you know what i mean because i could not figure out how to post picture in here

kind regards Ubbster
Ubbster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2021, 05:10 PM   #5514
LikeAA
veteran
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Yellow submarine
Posts: 2,668
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Melchor View Post
is starcaption working currently for PS?
Yes
LikeAA is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2021, 05:15 PM   #5515
LikeAA
veteran
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Yellow submarine
Posts: 2,668
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishtankz View Post
Hello. I need formula for raising limp
Hi
In 888Capiton and PartyCaption you can use formulas with nc variable, for example like this:
3bb+nc*bb

StarsCaption has no such variable, because PokerStars prohibit to use number of callers in betscript. You can make it by indirect ways, like this:
3bb+pot-bb-sb-antes
LikeAA is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2021, 05:23 PM   #5516
LikeAA
veteran
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Yellow submarine
Posts: 2,668
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by big tunna View Post
Started using caption yesterday and so far its quite impressive. I have 2 issues that I cant seem to find the solution to. 1 being new tables are stealing focus which is super irritating and 2 when someone jams the M tab next to their name reads 0 which obv defeats the purpose of it. How do I fix these issues? tyty
Hi
1. I don't know the exact reason why it can be. StarsCaption (if your questions are about StarsCaption) doesn't steal a focus, but, most likely, this can happen when HUD of StarsCaption interacting with HUDs of other programs. Hopefully I can solve this problem in the future.
2. You can use other HUD tags, for example [startStack_M] or [startStack_M+]
LikeAA is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2021, 05:25 PM   #5517
LikeAA
veteran
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Yellow submarine
Posts: 2,668
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by mabu View Post
Why am I seeing a value of 0 in the multiplier panel when playing spins. In "observe" everything works fine.
What panel do you mean? A panel with some HUD tag or something else?
And which of Captions is your question about?
LikeAA is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2021, 05:31 PM   #5518
LikeAA
veteran
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Yellow submarine
Posts: 2,668
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubbster View Post
Hi all
Cant get the 888caption tournament openraise betscript to work the way i want it to

*I want to set it so when my blinds are over 100bb it should openraise 3bb.
*When between 100bb-50bb to openraise 2,5bb.
* when between 50bb-30bb to openraise 2,2bb.
*and between 30bb-0bb 2bb.
Can you please show/tell me exactly what numbers i should put in the tournament openraise for these openraises to work

Hope you know what i mean because i could not figure out how to post picture in here

kind regards Ubbster
Hi
It depends on what exactly do you mean on 'my blinds'. If you mean your stack size in big blinds, then you have to use an Advanced betscript for this.

Try to configure a such settings there:
LikeAA is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2021, 05:33 PM   #5519
LikeAA
veteran
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Yellow submarine
Posts: 2,668
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by teddybloat View Post
I fear paulyjames will single handedly cause the annual subscription cost to increase if he keeps posting in this thread

LikeAA, you are far more patient than I could be
This is definitely a good reason to raise the price.
LikeAA is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2021, 06:29 PM   #5520
Fishtankz
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Fishtankz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 6,410
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeAA View Post
Hi

In 888Capiton and PartyCaption you can use formulas with nc variable, for example like this:

3bb+nc*bb



StarsCaption has no such variable, because PokerStars prohibit to use number of callers in betscript. You can make it by indirect ways, like this:

3bb+pot-bb-sb-antes
Thanks, but I also need the math parameters.
Pot is exactly 2.5bb when fish limps, but I can't get the iso raise to work. Just defaults to minraise
Fishtankz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2021, 07:43 AM   #5521
50CandyJoe
newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Tallinn, Eesti
Posts: 22
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Does anybody know the font of old Pokerstars table layout?
50CandyJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2021, 08:31 AM   #5522
basajax
centurion
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 119
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Hi got a problem with the SNG registrator off Starscaption. Both Pokerstars and Starscaption run as admin. When I click update tourney types the first problem is that there won't be any tournaments coming down from the dropdown list. The second thing is that my Pokerstars lobby does weird things like you can see at the picture below. Any thoughts?

basajax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2021, 09:49 AM   #5523
50CandyJoe
newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Tallinn, Eesti
Posts: 22
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption



How can I get this bet box to table? Read the instructions, but didn't find any solution.
50CandyJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2021, 01:31 PM   #5524
LikeAA
veteran
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Yellow submarine
Posts: 2,668
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishtankz View Post
Thanks, but I also need the math parameters.
Pot is exactly 2.5bb when fish limps, but I can't get the iso raise to work. Just defaults to minraise
Please show me a screenshot of your current betscript settings if you still not found a solution.
LikeAA is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2021, 01:35 PM   #5525
LikeAA
veteran
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Yellow submarine
Posts: 2,668
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by basajax View Post
Hi got a problem with the SNG registrator off Starscaption. Both Pokerstars and Starscaption run as admin. When I click update tourney types the first problem is that there won't be any tournaments coming down from the dropdown list. The second thing is that my Pokerstars lobby does weird things like you can see at the picture below. Any thoughts?

Hi
1. Try to check if both StarsCaption and PokerStars client are configured to run as admin.
2. PokerStars lobby should not be maximized when you click the 'Update tourney types' button.

If nothing helps, then try to check how it works at Sit & Go tab (not in Favourites).
LikeAA is online now   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:46 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive