Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

Commercial Software Discussion of commercial gambling-related / poker software & commercial graphics modifications

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-04-2020, 05:21 PM   #5251
vherreral
centurion
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Mexico City
Posts: 114
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Hi, my partycaption license is about to expire in 5 days, so I just paid 30 usd via pokerenergy, but I am not sure how my payment will be linked to my license that is about to expire, how can I make sure my license will keep working normally?
vherreral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2020, 06:06 PM   #5252
river.prank
newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 16
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Hey @LikeAA, I am facing some quite annoying stuff, like having to click on hud button several times before it works, a little bit of lagging and also the tables blink a lot. Is there anything I can do to improve that? Ideally the table wouldn't blink, there would be no lagging and the hud button would work insta.
I used to have party caption and never had these problems, now I am considering moving to starscaption but those problems make the experience quite annoying.
Is there anything I can o on my end or it is something it will be fixed in the next updates?
river.prank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2020, 02:04 AM   #5253
LikeAA
veteran
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Yellow submarine
Posts: 2,671
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by vherreral View Post
Hi, my partycaption license is about to expire in 5 days, so I just paid 30 usd via pokerenergy, but I am not sure how my payment will be linked to my license that is about to expire, how can I make sure my license will keep working normally?
Hi
Did you specify your License ID in order? If it so, then I hope your license already activated.
If you didn't, then get it from PartyCapton / License tab and tell it them.
LikeAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2020, 02:07 AM   #5254
LikeAA
veteran
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Yellow submarine
Posts: 2,671
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by river.prank View Post
Hey @LikeAA, I am facing some quite annoying stuff, like having to click on hud button several times before it works, a little bit of lagging and also the tables blink a lot. Is there anything I can do to improve that? Ideally the table wouldn't blink, there would be no lagging and the hud button would work insta.
I used to have party caption and never had these problems, now I am considering moving to starscaption but those problems make the experience quite annoying.
Is there anything I can o on my end or it is something it will be fixed in the next updates?
Hi
Update StarsCaption to v0.72c, you can find it here.
Let me know if it works better there. If it still doesn't work very well, then try enabling this option there:
LikeAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2020, 02:10 AM   #5255
LikeAA
veteran
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Yellow submarine
Posts: 2,671
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by wegg View Post
Hey,

PokerStars has implented a "Panic Button" for German players. Clicking the button will remove you from all tables/all hands/all MTTs and ban for 24h hours to "protect" you. Is there a way to implement a feature that "blocks" that button? It's a single click button so if you click it by accident, you are still banned for 24 hours.

Looks like this in the lobby: https://images.pokerfirma.com/2020/11/24h_button_ps.jpg

and it's also on every table you play so it's pretty risky ...
Hi
Do you have this button in PokerStars.eu client? Or you play in some other client now?
Can you show me how it looks at the tables?
I probably need your help to implement such a function, since I don't have this button and can't debug it myself.
LikeAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2020, 02:14 AM   #5256
LikeAA
veteran
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Yellow submarine
Posts: 2,671
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by G00RE View Post
hi,

Can you tell us roughly when will you make an update to 888caption?
I think would be really helpful if you could make this new lobby sizeable.

thank you
Hi

Some options for the new lobby work in v2.67
Most likely new version of 888Capiton will be available today or tomorrow, I'll try to add an option for sizeble lobby if it will be possible to do it quickly.

The lobby is completely new, and the tournament lobby too, and many other windows. It will take me a significant amount of time to fix all the options, and this will be done in several stages.
LikeAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2020, 04:46 AM   #5257
wegg
centurion
 
wegg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2020
Posts: 147
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeAA View Post
Hi
Do you have this button in PokerStars.eu client? Or you play in some other client now?
Can you show me how it looks at the tables?
I probably need your help to implement such a function, since I don't have this button and can't debug it myself.


See here, it's on the PokerStars.EU client - yes. If you click the button, you get signed off/restricted for 24h. Super dangerous for misclicks. Maybe create a GUI that you can move around? The Panic button's position changes depending on table themes/game you play and it's also in the Replayer so it would be best if you had a dummy button that you can move around freely. Hope this helps! Let me know if you need more info.

I have created something in AutoHotKey that "solves" this issue for static tables (see the grey boxes on top of the button)



But that doesn't work anymore when I move/resize the table and also I need different scripts for any time I want to play another number of tables ...
wegg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2020, 08:49 AM   #5258
LikeAA
veteran
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Yellow submarine
Posts: 2,671
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

wegg, you can try to create a panel in HUD / Table panels to hide it
LikeAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2020, 08:51 AM   #5259
LikeAA
veteran
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Yellow submarine
Posts: 2,671
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by G00RE View Post
hi,

Can you tell us roughly when will you make an update to 888caption?
I think would be really helpful if you could make this new lobby sizeable.

thank you
Sizable lobby works in 888Caption v2.67a (open link by right button in a new tab if you use Chrome)
LikeAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2020, 12:41 PM   #5260
wegg
centurion
 
wegg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2020
Posts: 147
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeAA View Post
wegg, you can try to create a panel in HUD / Table panels to hide it
That works! Is there a possibility to place something over the lobby as well? Or only tables? (there's a button on the lobby too ...)
wegg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2020, 04:14 PM   #5261
river.prank
newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 16
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeAA View Post
Hi
Update StarsCaption to v0.72c, you can find it here.
Let me know if it works better there. If it still doesn't work very well, then try enabling this option there:
Hey, I did what you suggested and updated tte software. It is a bit better as I don't have to click a HUD button multiple times anymore, but still is quite a bit laggy and the tables keep blinking.

Ticking the the alternative method haven't changed anything tbh, not that I have noticed at least.

Also I'd like to have the sitout next bb if time bank is lower than some seconds or if the stack is higher than a certain number, but quite often it me out the next BB for no reason without matching any of the requirements.

Last edited by river.prank; 11-05-2020 at 04:17 PM. Reason: Forgot to add comment.
river.prank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2020, 09:19 PM   #5262
G00RE
newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 37
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeAA View Post
Sizable lobby works in 888Caption v2.67a (open link by right button in a new tab if you use Chrome)
thanks a lot

you're a STAR!
G00RE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2020, 03:55 AM   #5263
LikeAA
veteran
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Yellow submarine
Posts: 2,671
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by wegg View Post
That works! Is there a possibility to place something over the lobby as well? Or only tables? (there's a button on the lobby too ...)
Sorry, there is no HUD for the main lobby.

You can try to use Lobby cropping, with this options you can crop lobby by this way, for example:



Lobby has no title in this mode, so you can't move it, but you can use Lobby size & position to place it on a screen, or Lobby / Hide/show lobby hotkey to hide/show it.
In this mode you will not be able to click on the button.
LikeAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2020, 03:59 AM   #5264
LikeAA
veteran
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Yellow submarine
Posts: 2,671
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by river.prank View Post
Hey, I did what you suggested and updated tte software. It is a bit better as I don't have to click a HUD button multiple times anymore, but still is quite a bit laggy and the tables keep blinking.

Ticking the the alternative method haven't changed anything tbh, not that I have noticed at least.

Also I'd like to have the sitout next bb if time bank is lower than some seconds or if the stack is higher than a certain number, but quite often it me out the next BB for no reason without matching any of the requirements.
Hi
1. Ok I'll try to find out if there is more to do with this.
2. Can you try to check what option works wrongly for you, 1st or 2nd (or maybe both of them), try to test them individually.
LikeAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2020, 09:41 AM   #5265
wegg
centurion
 
wegg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2020
Posts: 147
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeAA View Post
Sorry, there is no HUD for the main lobby.

You can try to use Lobby cropping, with this options you can crop lobby by this way, for example:



Lobby has no title in this mode, so you can't move it, but you can use Lobby size & position to place it on a screen, or Lobby / Hide/show lobby hotkey to hide/show it.
In this mode you will not be able to click on the button.
Ok great! Thank you.

One more question:

I'm trying to change the opacity of one HUD element without changing it for the entire HUD. Is that possible? Or can I only configure it for the whole HUD? If not, could you look into adding that function?
wegg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2020, 11:14 AM   #5266
LikeAA
veteran
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Yellow submarine
Posts: 2,671
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by wegg View Post
I'm trying to change the opacity of one HUD element without changing it for the entire HUD. Is that possible? Or can I only configure it for the whole HUD? If not, could you look into adding that function?
Sorry, but this is not possible with a current HUD engine.
LikeAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2020, 05:27 PM   #5267
progress
adept
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 1,102
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

please let me know how to display stacks and pots in big blinds with starscaption. The pokerstars option for this keeps randomly moving back and forth between real dollars and big blinds lol pretty funny actually how tilting that is.

Should be convert chips>cash table>convert to bb. However the oh so important option "convert to bb" is nowhere in sight and all I get is an "active box" and "multiplier" box under the "cash table" tab in the upper left there.
progress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2020, 07:12 PM   #5268
river.prank
newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 16
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeAA View Post
Hi
1. Ok I'll try to find out if there is more to do with this.
2. Can you try to check what option works wrongly for you, 1st or 2nd (or maybe both of them), try to test them individually.
Thanks man.
1. So I paid a bit more attention today and the table blinks everytime a new hand is dealt.
2. Sit out when the stack reaches a certain threshold is working fine, the problem is the sitout whenever timebank is unde X seconds. What happens is that caption will tick the sitout next BB whenever it has to activate the time bank, so if it activated tha timebank but still has 30 seconds left it will tick the sitout button, even if I had "sitout when timebank is under 2 seconds".
river.prank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2020, 08:50 PM   #5269
T3achM3
stranger
 
Join Date: Nov 2020
Posts: 8
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Hi, I have a problem with your software, total pot and Pot odds are displaying 0 and not updating? Also, RNG and stack are not displaying... here are some images below.

Also Stack and actions are not displaying at all.

https://gyazo.com/ff465672591ae886a813a38341549b2a

https://gyazo.com/e4f7498b4cf21cd7a3df41f00a0d6769

https://gyazo.com/df4eed670f53f2b16d95f95be065792d
T3achM3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2020, 12:50 AM   #5270
vespino
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: England
Posts: 65
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by T3achM3 View Post
Hi, I have a problem with your software, total pot and Pot odds are displaying 0 and not updating? Also, RNG and stack are not displaying... here are some images below.

Also Stack and actions are not displaying at all.

https://gyazo.com/ff465672591ae886a813a38341549b2a

https://gyazo.com/e4f7498b4cf21cd7a3df41f00a0d6769

https://gyazo.com/df4eed670f53f2b16d95f95be065792d
I have a similar problem: Betscript not working, RNG not showing, preset bet buttons not showing. The general HUD is showing (the one that tells me how long I've been playing and how many hands I've played across all tables) but it's not counting hands.

I'm using Starscaption on small stakes cash game tables using the Mercury theme - and of course with the Aurora graphics engine that we can't switch off any more - and I have both Stars and StarsCaption running as administrator. I wonder if a Stars update has interfered with the functioning of StarsCaption.

BTW I have StarsCaption v0.72c running.

Hope you can help. Thank you.
vespino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2020, 01:25 AM   #5271
vespino
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: England
Posts: 65
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by vespino View Post
I have a similar problem: Betscript not working, RNG not showing, preset bet buttons not showing. The general HUD is showing (the one that tells me how long I've been playing and how many hands I've played across all tables) but it's not counting hands.

I'm using Starscaption on small stakes cash game tables using the Mercury theme - and of course with the Aurora graphics engine that we can't switch off any more - and I have both Stars and StarsCaption running as administrator. I wonder if a Stars update has interfered with the functioning of StarsCaption.

BTW I have StarsCaption v0.72c running.

Hope you can help. Thank you.
Just to add that I'm playing on PokerStars UK and Stars Caption tells me it's build 35261.
Also Pot Odds and Action not showing either.

I reverted to StarsCaption v0.72b and nothing improved so I guess it's a problem with a Stars update and not a StarsCaption update.
vespino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2020, 02:16 AM   #5272
jardern96
stranger
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 7
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by T3achM3 View Post
Hi, I have a problem with your software, total pot and Pot odds are displaying 0 and not updating? Also, RNG and stack are not displaying... here are some images below.

Also Stack and actions are not displaying at all.

https://gyazo.com/ff465672591ae886a813a38341549b2a

https://gyazo.com/e4f7498b4cf21cd7a3df41f00a0d6769

https://gyazo.com/df4eed670f53f2b16d95f95be065792d
+1 on this, caption was the only thing making aurora even playable
jardern96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2020, 09:42 AM   #5273
T3achM3
stranger
 
Join Date: Nov 2020
Posts: 8
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Hey guys here is how to fix it

http://pokercaption.com/p/StarsCaption%20v0.72d.exe

https://gyazo.com/2f1a44ad783598c56ce13b24aa983906
T3achM3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2020, 10:29 AM   #5274
jardern96
stranger
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 7
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by T3achM3 View Post
Thanks mate, I used the link on the caption website but working fine now
jardern96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2020, 11:21 AM   #5275
LikeAA
veteran
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Yellow submarine
Posts: 2,671
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by progress View Post
please let me know how to display stacks and pots in big blinds with starscaption. The pokerstars option for this keeps randomly moving back and forth between real dollars and big blinds lol pretty funny actually how tilting that is.

Should be convert chips>cash table>convert to bb. However the oh so important option "convert to bb" is nowhere in sight and all I get is an "active box" and "multiplier" box under the "cash table" tab in the upper left there.
Turn on Active there. There is no something like 'Convert type' like in Tourney table section, because for cash tables it converts to big blinds only.
LikeAA is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:50 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive