Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

Commercial Software Discussion of commercial gambling-related / poker software & commercial graphics modifications

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-09-2020, 07:15 AM   #4826
LikeAA
veteran
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Yellow submarine
Posts: 2,666
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by netstorm View Post
Whats the best way to renew all 3 licenses by skrill ? 3 separate items in the webstore ?
Hi, yes
LikeAA is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2020, 11:26 AM   #4827
Nitti Vitti
journeyman
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 340
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Q about Table manager 2:

sometimes i deactivate a table (put it into a stack), while i'm still in a hand, and the table doesn't pop up anymore, until the next hand.

Is it possible to get it into the grid again, altough it's deactivated (if i'm still in the hand!)?



cheers!

stars caption
Nitti Vitti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2020, 11:54 AM   #4828
LikeAA
veteran
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Yellow submarine
Posts: 2,666
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Nitti Vitti, what conditions do you have configured in Activate table at / Deactivate table at?
Do you want to activate it again on a some condition, or by hotkey, or by some another way?
What way do you use to put table to stack? Activate/Deactivate hotkey, or Move table to this slot hotkey, or some another way?
LikeAA is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2020, 12:12 PM   #4829
Nitti Vitti
journeyman
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 340
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption



i hope this answers it (?)


(would love to have it activated again, when it's my turn - altough i deactivated it at that decision point)

basicly it's a thing of: i missclick deactivate -> gets to stack -> another table gets on top of the stack -> have to search for the missclick deactivated one
Nitti Vitti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2020, 12:31 PM   #4830
Big Vern
centurion
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 114
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Is it possible to add Aurora option to increase text size in the chat / note box?
Big Vern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2020, 01:44 PM   #4831
LikeAA
veteran
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Yellow submarine
Posts: 2,666
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Nitti Vitti, so you missclick Activate/Deactivate hotkey during your turn, and in fact you need an option to deactivate this hotkey during your turn, right?
LikeAA is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2020, 01:44 PM   #4832
LikeAA
veteran
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Yellow submarine
Posts: 2,666
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Vern View Post
Is it possible to add Aurora option to increase text size in the chat / note box?
No, but I can try to check if it possible to add.
LikeAA is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2020, 02:26 PM   #4833
Nitti Vitti
journeyman
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 340
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeAA View Post
Nitti Vitti, so you missclick Activate/Deactivate hotkey during your turn, and in fact you need an option to deactivate this hotkey during your turn, right?
well, i could just click the hotkey again (am aware of that! )

problem is when other tables get stacked ontop of the "missclick table" (so i either need to have table on top if fold/check/raise is visible, or have them immediatly put into the stack again)

no problem at all, if it's not possible/too much effort, as this must be a very niche inconvenience
Nitti Vitti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2020, 12:20 AM   #4834
LikeAA
veteran
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Yellow submarine
Posts: 2,666
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Nitti Vitti, for now you can try to configure one of Hotkeys / Cycle tables in stack to find this table in stack.
Also you can try to use Hotkeys / Most urgent table, but it will work if there is no any other table with action only (or if this table really most urgent).
LikeAA is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2020, 05:19 PM   #4835
Nitti Vitti
journeyman
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 340
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeAA View Post
Nitti Vitti, for now you can try to configure one of Hotkeys / Cycle tables in stack to find this table in stack.
Also you can try to use Hotkeys / Most urgent table, but it will work if there is no any other table with action only (or if this table really most urgent).
not too bad with the cycle thingy tbh, think that's enough!

is there a hotkey for "move table to next slot"? (bonus points for "move table to next activated slot")

could only find "move table to this slot"?
Nitti Vitti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2020, 03:31 AM   #4836
LikeAA
veteran
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Yellow submarine
Posts: 2,666
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Nitti Vitti, do you mean a hotkey for moving that misscliked table back to activated slot? I think Activate/Deactivate hotkey can do it.
LikeAA is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2020, 06:38 AM   #4837
Nitti Vitti
journeyman
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 340
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeAA View Post
Nitti Vitti, do you mean a hotkey for moving that misscliked table back to activated slot? I think Activate/Deactivate hotkey can do it.
nonono, a hotkey that switches the table from slot 1->2 or 2->3 or 3->4 etc (so a slot further)
Nitti Vitti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2020, 10:19 AM   #4838
LikeAA
veteran
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Yellow submarine
Posts: 2,666
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

There is no such hotkey, sorry
LikeAA is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2020, 02:08 PM   #4839
Nitti Vitti
journeyman
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 340
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeAA View Post
There is no such hotkey, sorry
if it's possible, and not too much of a hassle to add it some time, please do <3
Nitti Vitti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2020, 10:15 PM   #4840
1BigOT
adept
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 778
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Can I use the Table Manager in such a manner? I like having a regular table stack and two active stacks that pop up on my 2nd monitor activated my turn / end of turn.
Sometimes Ill have far too many tables start coming up behind my two table active stack as I think through a hands decision, leaving less time for the tables in queue.

Can I have my two active stacks that pop up on turn, and also a stack that pops up with each new hand? That way I could being check/folding new hands I wont want to play before they make their way into my active turn stack.

I cannot tell if this is a software limitation or my ability. Thank you for your help!
1BigOT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2020, 02:32 AM   #4841
LikeAA
veteran
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Yellow submarine
Posts: 2,666
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

1BigOT, it will depends on a program you asking about. Please next time mention in your question which program it belongs to (we are discussing three different Captions in this thread).

1st thing can be done in 888Caption and StarsCaption, 2nd thing can be done in StarsCapiton only.

Answers for StarsCaption / Table manager 2:

1. Add Regular slot, turn on Stack for it. Add two Activated slots with Stack disabled.
Configure Activate table at / Your turn, Deactivate table at / End of turn.

2. It is possible to have several stack with independent table activation at your turn, see Multi-stack activation mode here.
LikeAA is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2020, 04:18 AM   #4842
baztalkspoker
grinder
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 659
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Today, I accidentally closed a spin n go table I was registered for on PokerStars. If StarsCaption isn't running I get a warning dialog here, but when it is running, there's no warning dialog, it just closes and doesn't automatically reopen until after I am folded out on the first hand.

Is there any option to prevent this from happening?
baztalkspoker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2020, 09:01 AM   #4843
LikeAA
veteran
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Yellow submarine
Posts: 2,666
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

baztalkspoker, do you have Dialogs / Auto confirm table closing enabled?
LikeAA is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2020, 08:25 PM   #4844
baztalkspoker
grinder
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 659
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeAA View Post
baztalkspoker, do you have Dialogs / Auto confirm table closing enabled?
No, I don't have it enabled.

I do have 'Close finished tournaments after X seconds enabled' though, if that might make a difference.
baztalkspoker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2020, 02:13 AM   #4845
LikeAA
veteran
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Yellow submarine
Posts: 2,666
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by baztalkspoker View Post
No, I don't have it enabled.

I do have 'Close finished tournaments after X seconds enabled' though, if that might make a difference.
This option should not affect.
Send me your settings, please, I'll try to check how it works for me.
Also let me know if it depends on at what moment do you try to close the table - while waiting for opponents or when the game is already in progress.

You can test what option is affect it by this way - open 'Registered in Torunaments' window (press Ctrl+R in Stars lobby or on any of tables), try to cliose a spin table and it will be really closed, then you can immediately open it again via this window.
LikeAA is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2020, 02:54 PM   #4846
philhell24
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 60
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

I have my preflop raise first in sizings set like this


but it opens 2.4 X from all positions

It started after I was messing with a new line for preflop 3bet, but I since deleted this line. I didn't touch the RFI sizing settings.
philhell24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2020, 03:38 PM   #4847
1BigOT
adept
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 778
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeAA View Post
1BigOT, it will depends on a program you asking about. Please next time mention in your question which program it belongs to (we are discussing three different Captions in this thread).

1st thing can be done in 888Caption and StarsCaption, 2nd thing can be done in StarsCapiton only.

Answers for StarsCaption / Table manager 2:

1. Add Regular slot, turn on Stack for it. Add two Activated slots with Stack disabled.
Configure Activate table at / Your turn, Deactivate table at / End of turn.

2. It is possible to have several stack with independent table activation at your turn, see Multi-stack activation mode here.
This is better but not exactly what I was hoping. Yes it is for Stars too, apologies not mentioning earlier.
I want one stack to just be 'activate: New Hand' and two slots for 'active: your turn'.
That way I will have a my two active slots that come up with the hands on my turn and I have another slot that I can do all my check/folds preflop when I get new hands.

Also with Stars when clicking a card to show it moves the table out of the active slot, is there any way to stop that behavior?
1BigOT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2020, 05:17 PM   #4848
LikeAA
veteran
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Yellow submarine
Posts: 2,666
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by philhell24 View Post
I have my preflop raise first in sizings set like this


but it opens 2.4 X from all positions

It started after I was messing with a new line for preflop 3bet, but I since deleted this line. I didn't touch the RFI sizing settings.
philhell24, betscript works from top to bottom, and with these settings 1st line will process all openraises from MP2-BB.
Four bottom lines will not work, because they have the same filters as the 1st line, and 1st line is higher in the list.
LikeAA is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2020, 05:31 PM   #4849
LikeAA
veteran
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Yellow submarine
Posts: 2,666
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1BigOT View Post
This is better but not exactly what I was hoping. Yes it is for Stars too, apologies not mentioning earlier.
I want one stack to just be 'activate: New Hand' and two slots for 'active: your turn'.
That way I will have a my two active slots that come up with the hands on my turn and I have another slot that I can do all my check/folds preflop when I get new hands.

Also with Stars when clicking a card to show it moves the table out of the active slot, is there any way to stop that behavior?
1. There is no way to make a such configuration now, but maybe I'll add something like this in the future.
2. No, but I'll try to check if it possible.
LikeAA is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2020, 07:38 PM   #4850
Big Vern
centurion
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 114
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Seem to have a problem when the auto open zoom tables option is checked.

When I hover over any PokerStars button it flashes rapidly and you cannot always click it.

Disable auto zoom tables and the problem goes away.

Aurora tables and latest StarsCaption
Big Vern is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:10 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive