Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

Commercial Software Discussion of commercial gambling-related / poker software & commercial graphics modifications

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-13-2020, 03:24 PM   #4426
LikeAA
veteran
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Yellow submarine
Posts: 2,671
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

56neverlose, ok activated
LikeAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2020, 09:08 PM   #4427
Cashgamefish
newbie
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 24
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeAA View Post
Some of options don't work at playmoney tables, so is't better to test it at microstakes - it works for free up to nl10. Also you can use Licese / Request for Trial button to activate a month license for all stakes.
cool thanks
Cashgamefish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2020, 03:56 AM   #4428
Piolover
journeyman
 
Piolover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Posts: 239
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Is there a way to get back to old tables instead of aurora tables for Belgium pokerstars?
Piolover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2020, 06:38 AM   #4429
LikeAA
veteran
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Yellow submarine
Posts: 2,671
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piolover View Post
Is there a way to get back to old tables instead of aurora tables for Belgium pokerstars?
I don't know, sorry.
LikeAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2020, 10:40 AM   #4430
GoinGreen
old hand
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,456
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Ffs I guess 888 is getting rid of old software for good..do all the caption features work with their new client? thx
GoinGreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2020, 01:02 PM   #4431
LikeAA
veteran
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Yellow submarine
Posts: 2,671
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoinGreen View Post
Ffs I guess 888 is getting rid of old software for good..do all the caption features work with their new client? thx
Set note hotkey doesn't work there and some HUD tags ([hasNote], [note1] - [note10], [sitTime], maybe some else).
All other options work.
LikeAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2020, 03:00 PM   #4432
GoinGreen
old hand
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,456
Thumbs up Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeAA View Post
Set note hotkey doesn't work there and some HUD tags ([hasNote], [note1] - [note10], [sitTime], maybe some else).
All other options work.
thanks
GoinGreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2020, 05:17 PM   #4433
GoinGreen
old hand
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,456
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

how do you get old notes to work on new client? Is it in a different folder? Also can we still have frame notes? I know this isn't 888 support but they're ****** useless
GoinGreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2020, 08:32 PM   #4434
baztalkspoker
grinder
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 659
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Does StarsCaption provide any bet buttons like StarsHelper does? If it does, I don't see how to add.
baztalkspoker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2020, 01:44 AM   #4435
PaulyJames200x
veteran
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 3,374
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

I know this is software question for 888 but i got email that new tables start soon on 888. So could we change the tables to that right now to see how it looks like? Im confused b/c everytime i open 888, wouldn't if there was an update, update itself?


How do those tables look? Someone mentioned they are horrible for tiling etc?
PaulyJames200x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2020, 03:12 AM   #4436
LikeAA
veteran
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Yellow submarine
Posts: 2,671
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoinGreen View Post
how do you get old notes to work on new client? Is it in a different folder? Also can we still have frame notes? I know this isn't 888 support but they're ****** useless
New tables have different format and they stored in different file (AFAIK new file in the same folder).

AFAIK 888poker client should convert your notes to a new format automatically, but sometimes you can have problems with it. Try to contact 888poker support about this question, I'm not sure how it exactly works there (888Caption don't manipulate with note files).

As for frame notes - I will work on it, mabye I'll find a way how to implement them.
LikeAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2020, 03:14 AM   #4437
LikeAA
veteran
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Yellow submarine
Posts: 2,671
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by baztalkspoker View Post
Does StarsCaption provide any bet buttons like StarsHelper does? If it does, I don't see how to add.
See here (there is a description and video)
LikeAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2020, 03:20 AM   #4438
baztalkspoker
grinder
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 659
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by baztalkspoker View Post
Does StarsCaption provide any bet buttons like StarsHelper does? If it does, I don't see how to add.
I found it btw
https://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/1...7/index12.html

ah - just saw you beat me to it. Thanks for your help.
Is there anyway of aligning the bet buttons without doing it all manually?

Last edited by baztalkspoker; 04-15-2020 at 03:27 AM.
baztalkspoker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2020, 03:28 AM   #4439
LikeAA
veteran
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Yellow submarine
Posts: 2,671
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulyJames200x View Post
I know this is software question for 888 but i got email that new tables start soon on 888. So could we change the tables to that right now to see how it looks like? Im confused b/c everytime i open 888, wouldn't if there was an update, update itself?


How do those tables look? Someone mentioned they are horrible for tiling etc?
This is a new table (with fonts changed by 888Capiton / Layout editor):


New/old tables can be switched by User Settings / Game display / Go back to previous table design (new table design)
Some client versions already hasn't this option, so only new tables can be used there.
LikeAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2020, 03:30 AM   #4440
LikeAA
veteran
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Yellow submarine
Posts: 2,671
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by baztalkspoker View Post
Is there anyway of aligning the bet buttons without doing it all manually?
Sorry, no
LikeAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2020, 03:52 AM   #4441
baztalkspoker
grinder
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 659
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeAA View Post
Sorry, no
Ok, thanks.

A few other questions, if you don't mind.

1. How can I set one of the bet buttons to click All-in?
2. What exactly does the layout editor do?
3. Is there a close/move table button for tables with their borders missing?

A bit of an unusual request here, but I want to be able to change my notes to UPPERCASE on a player with one click. Do you think you could implement that?
baztalkspoker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2020, 06:00 AM   #4442
GoinGreen
old hand
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,456
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeAA View Post
New tables have different format and they stored in different file (AFAIK new file in the same folder).

AFAIK 888poker client should convert your notes to a new format automatically, but sometimes you can have problems with it. Try to contact 888poker support about this question, I'm not sure how it exactly works there (888Caption don't manipulate with note files).

As for frame notes - I will work on it, mabye I'll find a way how to implement them.
its the same file in same folder but old notes don't work, its messed up. I took few random notes in new client and the old notes file size increased. 888rep said it's impossible to be done (convert old notes to new client) which I'm pretty sure is BS.
GoinGreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2020, 06:49 AM   #4443
LikeAA
veteran
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Yellow submarine
Posts: 2,671
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by baztalkspoker View Post
Ok, thanks.

A few other questions, if you don't mind.

1. How can I set one of the bet buttons to click All-in?
2. What exactly does the layout editor do?
3. Is there a close/move table button for tables with their borders missing?

A bit of an unusual request here, but I want to be able to change my notes to UPPERCASE on a player with one click. Do you think you could implement that?
1. Use any big formula, for example 999bb
2. You can configure any font on Aurora table there.
3. You can use Hotkeys / Close the table if you need a hotkey or HUD / Table panels / OnClick / Close the table if you need HUD button.

4. Sorry, no
LikeAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2020, 08:41 AM   #4444
baztalkspoker
grinder
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 659
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeAA View Post
1. Use any big formula, for example 999bb
2. You can configure any font on Aurora table there.
3. You can use Hotkeys / Close the table if you need a hotkey or HUD / Table panels / OnClick / Close the table if you need HUD button.

4. Sorry, no
Cheers
baztalkspoker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2020, 03:40 PM   #4445
Rossonero
journeyman
 
Rossonero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 273
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Does PartyCaption work on swedish client? It's the same as .com player pool and no HH but different client without MyGame button and some other stuff.
Rossonero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2020, 02:01 AM   #4446
LikeAA
veteran
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Yellow submarine
Posts: 2,671
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rossonero View Post
Does PartyCaption work on swedish client? It's the same as .com player pool and no HH but different client without MyGame button and some other stuff.
Yes it works with partypoker.se
LikeAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2020, 04:19 AM   #4447
Piolover
journeyman
 
Piolover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Posts: 239
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeAA View Post
1. Use any big formula, for example 999bb
2. You can configure any font on Aurora table there.
3. You can use Hotkeys / Close the table if you need a hotkey or HUD / Table panels / OnClick / Close the table if you need HUD button.

4. Sorry, no
how do we configure fonts? any tuto?
Piolover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2020, 06:23 AM   #4448
LikeAA
veteran
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Yellow submarine
Posts: 2,671
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piolover View Post
how do we configure fonts? any tuto?
You can use this description, it works by the same way there.
LikeAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2020, 01:52 PM   #4449
ShLiM
centurion
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 101
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Hello,
Is the PartyCaption app requires tracker or database to be working or somehow takes the info from the table and the lobby.

Thanks
ShLiM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2020, 02:08 PM   #4450
LikeAA
veteran
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Yellow submarine
Posts: 2,671
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Hi, ShLiM
PartyCaption doesn't require any additional software, just poker client.
LikeAA is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:11 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive