Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

Commercial Software Discussion of commercial gambling-related / poker software & commercial graphics modifications

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-18-2020, 11:56 PM   #4326
PaulyJames200x
veteran
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 3,371
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeAA View Post
Hi, PaulyJames200x

Can you show me a screenshot? I have no idea what do you mean.


You can delete them if you want. You can add some other bets via Add new bet, default bets are just example.

Click Add new bet / Preflop / Unopened pot, turn on Add blinds level filter and configure all you need there (blind levels, and raise size). Repeat for the next levels.


Hi there. I think this issue might be with HEM2. I will post picture on it.


You say you can delete the default things shown on advanced betscript. But if i delete it... can i restore it later on with the default settings?
PaulyJames200x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2020, 02:32 AM   #4327
LikeAA
veteran
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Yellow submarine
Posts: 2,665
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulyJames200x View Post
You say you can delete the default things shown on advanced betscript. But if i delete it... can i restore it later on with the default settings?
If you really will need these settings, you can restore them by this way:
1. Delete all lines in betscript list.
2. Close StarsCaption.
3. Open StarsCaption.ini file by Notepad.
4. Find BetscriptOn= line there and delete it.
5. Run StarsCaption - default bets will be restored.
LikeAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2020, 12:02 PM   #4328
PaulyJames200x
veteran
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 3,371
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Thanks. Another thing I noticed. But you can't register sngs or mttsng with starscaption? Only thing i see are spin and goes?
PaulyJames200x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2020, 12:27 PM   #4329
Evil_Invader
grinder
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 593
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeAA View Post
Evil_Invader, ok, what to you mean on "sit me back" exactly? If you want to click I'm Back button automatically - Never sitout (tournament table) does it, so turn it on.

As for issues with betting buttons - can you make a log for me?
To do it:
1. Turn on Options / Logging /Betscript log
2. Restart StarsCaption
3. Play
4. If this issue appears - take a table screenshot immediately after a clicking of betting button (when it didn't work - don't click it again before doing this), close StarsCaption and send me screenshot, StarsCaption.log and StarsCaption.ini files from StarsCaption folder.
I havenŽt experienced the issue I was having but I am playing fewer tables. If the buttons issues comes up IŽll send the logs.

IŽm having other struggle. When tables are closing is there any option to make the remaining tables follow the slot order? When I press tile the tables are going to random slots... I am using multustack mode.
Evil_Invader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2020, 12:45 PM   #4330
LikeAA
veteran
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Yellow submarine
Posts: 2,665
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulyJames200x View Post
Thanks. Another thing I noticed. But you can't register sngs or mttsng with starscaption? Only thing i see are spin and goes?
Yes there is no SnG registrator like in 888Caption and PartyCaption. But I'm working on it and I hope it will be done in coming months.
LikeAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2020, 12:48 PM   #4331
LikeAA
veteran
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Yellow submarine
Posts: 2,665
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil_Invader View Post
When tables are closing is there any option to make the remaining tables follow the slot order? When I press tile the tables are going to random slots... I am using multustack mode.
You can try to enable 'Auto shift tables in regular slots' option, but I'm not sure if it will work properly for multi-stack mode.
LikeAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2020, 08:47 PM   #4332
vladxxxro
centurion
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 127
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeAA View Post
Hi, macareo

1. Custom bet buttons

2. For history you need an [actions] tag in HUD / Player panels (see here)
Hello, is the betting sequence feature still available to use? Can't find the [actions] tag, could you please pinpoint me in the right direction setting it up? Thank you!
vladxxxro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2020, 05:40 AM   #4333
LikeAA
veteran
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Yellow submarine
Posts: 2,665
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by vladxxxro View Post
Hello, is the betting sequence feature still available to use? Can't find the [actions] tag, could you please pinpoint me in the right direction setting it up? Thank you!
Hi
All three Captions have this tag in HUD / Player panels (maybe you are trying to look for it in Table panels in some other place).
Add new panel in HUD / Player panels, replace text in Format string to [actions] (manually or by Add tag button).
LikeAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2020, 07:50 AM   #4334
heresjohnny
adept
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Here, there and everywhere
Posts: 763
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

I'm using PartyCaption on a Mac with Bootcamp. However, when I add new panels to tables, they cannot be dragged or moved. All other windows etc can be clicked and dragged fine, but it doesn't work with PartyCaption. Any ideas?
heresjohnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2020, 03:11 PM   #4335
LikeAA
veteran
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Yellow submarine
Posts: 2,665
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by heresjohnny View Post
I'm using PartyCaption on a Mac with Bootcamp. However, when I add new panels to tables, they cannot be dragged or moved. All other windows etc can be clicked and dragged fine, but it doesn't work with PartyCaption. Any ideas?
Hi
I have no idea how it works on Mac, but for Windows you can read #5 here (maybe it helps you too).
LikeAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2020, 07:38 AM   #4336
RoccoGe
adept
 
RoccoGe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 979
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

since last update starscaption doesnt activate autotimebanks anymore on cash tables, ideas?
RoccoGe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2020, 08:43 AM   #4337
heresjohnny
adept
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Here, there and everywhere
Posts: 763
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

@likeAA thanks for the tip. I've another question:

When I setup PartyCaption, everything works fine on my laptop. However, when I drag tables to an external monitor it puts all the stats into the wrong place.

Any idea how to fix that issue?#

Thanks.
heresjohnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2020, 11:53 AM   #4338
Evil_Invader
grinder
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 593
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Hi

I am getting this message: Please ****** your client. Then pokerstars shuts down and I have to restart, this is anooying AF cause I am in the middle of a hand.
Could this be from StarsCaption? I think this is something with starscaption.
Evil_Invader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2020, 02:31 PM   #4339
LikeAA
veteran
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Yellow submarine
Posts: 2,665
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoccoGe View Post
since last update starscaption doesnt activate autotimebanks anymore on cash tables, ideas?
Time tank only? What about all other options, so they work?
Try to check #7 here (and other ## too).

If nothing helps, then give me this info:
1. What type of Stars client do you use? (com/eu/es/etc)
2. Do you use Aurora or old graphics engine?
3. What version of StarsCaption you have now and PokerStars client build number? (from Help / About)
LikeAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2020, 02:33 PM   #4340
LikeAA
veteran
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Yellow submarine
Posts: 2,665
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by heresjohnny View Post
@likeAA thanks for the tip. I've another question:

When I setup PartyCaption, everything works fine on my laptop. However, when I drag tables to an external monitor it puts all the stats into the wrong place.

Any idea how to fix that issue?#

Thanks.
Try to configure 'Override high DPI scaling behaviour. Scaling performed by: / System (Enhanced)' here (or maybe other option there helps you)
LikeAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2020, 02:34 PM   #4341
LikeAA
veteran
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Yellow submarine
Posts: 2,665
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil_Invader View Post
Hi

I am getting this message: Please ****** your client. Then pokerstars shuts down and I have to restart, this is anooying AF cause I am in the middle of a hand.
Could this be from StarsCaption? I think this is something with starscaption.
Hi
I have never seen this and I do not know if StarsCaption can be the cause of this.
LikeAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2020, 05:56 PM   #4342
caladin
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 51
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption



This does not work for me anymore, I think it stopped after last update!
caladin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2020, 05:48 AM   #4343
LikeAA
veteran
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Yellow submarine
Posts: 2,665
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by caladin View Post


This does not work for me anymore, I think it stopped after last update!
Try to upadate PartyCaption to v1.96c, let me know if it helps.
LikeAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2020, 11:24 PM   #4344
1BigOT
adept
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 777
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

In StarsCaption where is the option to close the Current Session Information (time played) popup window? It can come up and freeze my whole setup. Choosing 'close all 1 button dialogs' does not work.
1BigOT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2020, 11:35 PM   #4345
philhell24
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 58
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

I have an issue with the Starscaption license. It is linked to both EU and ES, but it only works for EU when I first log into ES and to play on EU alone i would have to have logged to ES first. Otherwise it says that the license has expired.
philhell24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2020, 02:35 AM   #4346
LikeAA
veteran
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Yellow submarine
Posts: 2,665
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1BigOT View Post
In StarsCaption where is the option to close the Current Session Information (time played) popup window? It can come up and freeze my whole setup. Choosing 'close all 1 button dialogs' does not work.
Hi
Try to enable Dialogs / Close 'PokerStars Logout Information' dialog
If it will not work for this window, then please show me a screenshot with it.
LikeAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2020, 02:40 AM   #4347
LikeAA
veteran
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Yellow submarine
Posts: 2,665
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by philhell24 View Post
I have an issue with the Starscaption license. It is linked to both EU and ES, but it only works for EU when I first log into ES and to play on EU alone i would have to have logged to ES first. Otherwise it says that the license has expired.
Hi
If you already have both licenses linked (as described here at a bottom of page), then maybe you use another type of a poker client now.
If fact PokerStars.eu and PokerStars.com have different License IDs and you have to link both of them if you will use both. So maybe you linked .eu account but use .com client now or vice versa. Try to link an exact License ID you use now.

Let me know if nothing helps.
LikeAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2020, 10:34 AM   #4348
caladin
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 51
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeAA View Post
Try to upadate PartyCaption to v1.96c, let me know if it helps.
It works again, thanks.
caladin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2020, 11:47 AM   #4349
1BigOT
adept
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 777
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeAA View Post
Hi
Try to enable Dialogs / Close 'PokerStars Logout Information' dialog
If it will not work for this window, then please show me a screenshot with it.
It doesnt close the window now but it recognizes it, doesnt freeze system, and allows me to click it closed. Thats good enough for me! (:
1BigOT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2020, 06:43 AM   #4350
Big_Mick00
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Big_Mick00's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 8,631
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

On 888 for mtts, there is a piece of text saying your position and the remaining players left in the mtt. Can you add an option to edit it please like the PKO texts
Big_Mick00 is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:31 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive