Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

Commercial Software Discussion of commercial gambling-related / poker software & commercial graphics modifications

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-14-2020, 11:33 PM   #4201
Crazy Ivan
centurion
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Posts: 188
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

LikeAA,

Two things. Firstly, everything seems to be working with Pokerstars.PA except "On-click" show lobby Hud tag. Secondly, is there a way to display the number of players remaining until the money, rather than just [TL_nextPrize]?

Thank you
Crazy Ivan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2020, 12:51 AM   #4202
Pull The Trigger
newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2020
Posts: 24
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeAA View Post
Try to replace PCaption.exe in PartyCaption folder by this file.

BitDefender detects anything in this file on virustotal.com, so I hope it will work for you.
Let me know how it will work, please.
Hi, the link is not working. There was a new bitdefender update today and it lets me use partycaption with some issues, but things are a little bit better. However every 2-3 hours it detects a virus and quarantines the partycaption.exe file. After restoring the file, it works again. Also I have to manually open it as admin each time. It's not perfect but at least I can play this way, although I don't know what may happen in the future with a new antivirus update. I can also test the new file if you want to but as I said the link is broken. Thanks for the help. Your software support is very good and one of the best I've seen.
Pull The Trigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2020, 03:58 AM   #4203
LikeAA
veteran
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Yellow submarine
Posts: 2,665
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Ivan View Post
LikeAA,

Two things. Firstly, everything seems to be working with Pokerstars.PA except "On-click" show lobby Hud tag. Secondly, is there a way to display the number of players remaining until the money, rather than just [TL_nextPrize]?

Thank you
Hi
[TL_ITM] tag displays a number of ITM positions, [TL_countPlayers] displays a current number of players in tournament.
You can use formulas in HUD, so it is possible to calculate what you need by this way:
{[TL_countPlayers]-[TL_ITM]}

After ITM this value will be negative. If you want to see a number of players to a next payjump, then use
{[TL_countPlayers]-[TL_nextPrize]}
It will be always positive and it will show the same value as the 1st formula before ITM.
LikeAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2020, 04:00 AM   #4204
LikeAA
veteran
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Yellow submarine
Posts: 2,665
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pull The Trigger View Post
I can also test the new file if you want to but as I said the link is broken.
Ok, try to check this link.
LikeAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2020, 09:03 AM   #4205
Crazy Ivan
centurion
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Posts: 188
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeAA View Post
Hi

[TL_ITM] tag displays a number of ITM positions, [TL_countPlayers] displays a current number of players in tournament.

You can use formulas in HUD, so it is possible to calculate what you need by this way:

{[TL_countPlayers]-[TL_ITM]}



After ITM this value will be negative. If you want to see a number of players to a next payjump, then use

{[TL_countPlayers]-[TL_nextPrize]}

It will be always positive and it will show the same value as the 1st formula before ITM.


Thank you. I wasn’t able to look TOO hard while in the middle of a tourney, so this is very much appreciated.
Crazy Ivan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2020, 09:43 PM   #4206
Pull The Trigger
newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2020
Posts: 24
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeAA View Post
Ok, try to check this link.
It works without issues. I also updated to the latest version and I was able to use it without getting blocked by the antivirus. The update process required me to disable the antivirus but other than that I didn't have any other issues.

I also have 2 questions.

1) I have 2 operating systems in my PC, can I use partycaption in both operating systems or do I have to get another license? Obviously I won't be using both operating systems at the same time and since the license is tied to my partypoker account logically I won't have any issues. Right?

2) If I want to migrate from windows 7 to windows 10 can I back up the the settings file in windows 7 and load it into windows 10? Will I face any compatibility issues?

Thanks again for the help.
Pull The Trigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2020, 05:21 AM   #4207
LikeAA
veteran
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Yellow submarine
Posts: 2,665
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Pull The Trigger, license is not linked to operating system or any other software/hardware things, and you can use it on any other PC (and on the same PC / other OS of course). It's linked to your poker account only and stored in a cloud, and PartyCaption loads it every time you log in to your poker account.

If you will run PartyCapiton from the same folder, then you don't need to move the settings - they are placed locally in this folder in PCaption.ini file, and there will be no problems if you will run PartyCaption from different OS. If you want to move them to another PC / another folder on the same PC, then you can use Options / Save settings backup to export them to external file and load by Load settings backup on another PC.
LikeAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2020, 09:35 PM   #4208
Crazy Ivan
centurion
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Posts: 188
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

LikeAA,

The command for "On-click" to open lobby hasn't work for me for quite a while. It will add a window to my task-bar, but it will not appear on my screen and it's completely black. Once I close the table, the lobby will appear as normal. Any ideas? I've followed the troubleshooting steps you put in a previous post, and nothing seems to work.

Any ideas?
Crazy Ivan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2020, 02:04 AM   #4209
LikeAA
veteran
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Yellow submarine
Posts: 2,665
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Ivan View Post
LikeAA,

The command for "On-click" to open lobby hasn't work for me for quite a while. It will add a window to my task-bar, but it will not appear on my screen and it's completely black. Once I close the table, the lobby will appear as normal. Any ideas? I've followed the troubleshooting steps you put in a previous post, and nothing seems to work.

Any ideas?
Hi
Try to check what you have in Options / Tournament lobby slot. If you use OnClick or hotkey option to open a lobby, it will be moved to this slot, so set some correct coordinates there (you will not see a lobby, if coordinates there are beyond the edge of the screen).
LikeAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2020, 02:02 AM   #4210
vherreral
centurion
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Mexico City
Posts: 114
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Hi, I was off for a week and today I got requested to download a new partycaption version. Everything was fine except for the "pot after bet" feature which stopped working (tag: potNextStreet_bb). Was this intended or maybe I'm experiencing some kind of bug?
vherreral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2020, 03:10 AM   #4211
LikeAA
veteran
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Yellow submarine
Posts: 2,665
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by vherreral View Post
Hi, I was off for a week and today I got requested to download a new partycaption version. Everything was fine except for the "pot after bet" feature which stopped working (tag: potNextStreet_bb). Was this intended or maybe I'm experiencing some kind of bug?
Hi
Do you have both PartyCaption and partypoker configured to run as admin and there are no any red messages in License / Diagnostics?
What kind of games do you play?
LikeAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2020, 07:48 AM   #4212
LikeAA
veteran
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Yellow submarine
Posts: 2,665
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

vherreral, try v1.95e
LikeAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2020, 11:23 AM   #4213
Evil_Invader
grinder
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 593
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Hi,
2 quick questions: Does stars caption supports multystack already? It sits me out automatically when a tourney stars on a break?

Thanks!
Evil_Invader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2020, 11:44 AM   #4214
LikeAA
veteran
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Yellow submarine
Posts: 2,665
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil_Invader View Post
Hi,
2 quick questions: Does stars caption supports multystack already? It sits me out automatically when a tourney stars on a break?

Thanks!
Hi
1. Yes, see a description of Multi-stack activation mode here.
2. There is no automatic mode, but you can turn on a Sitout mode manually via HUD / Table panels / OnClick / Toggle Sitout mode (or via the same option in General HUD). In this mode you will sitting out at all tables until you turn off this option.
LikeAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2020, 02:05 PM   #4215
TilTMaN
centurion
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: CAP-ROUGE
Posts: 162
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

For 888Caption, is there an option so that when you hover with mouse over a player's name, it shows very fast the note you have on him and stays there for a while?
TilTMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2020, 02:08 AM   #4216
LikeAA
veteran
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Yellow submarine
Posts: 2,665
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by TilTMaN View Post
For 888Caption, is there an option so that when you hover with mouse over a player's name, it shows very fast the note you have on him and stays there for a while?
This is possible for old 888poker tables only, and there are two ways:
1. You can use HUD / Player panles / OnHover / Note
In this case note will be shown immediately and you will see it while mouse will be over a HUD panel.
2. Options / Tooltips / Show instantly
With this option a default 888 tooltip will appear faster (without the usual delay).
LikeAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2020, 11:57 PM   #4217
Crazy Ivan
centurion
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Posts: 188
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Hello,

I downloaded the updated version .64, but I am having issues with Pot odds, CH_minstack_bb, CH_avStack_bb, CH_maxStack_bb, CH_heroPos, CH_countPlayers table panels, and [!f1][pos] and [actions] player panels all not working. Any ideas?

Thanks
Crazy Ivan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2020, 02:08 AM   #4218
LikeAA
veteran
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Yellow submarine
Posts: 2,665
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Ivan View Post
Hello,

I downloaded the updated version .64, but I am having issues with Pot odds, CH_minstack_bb, CH_avStack_bb, CH_maxStack_bb, CH_heroPos, CH_countPlayers table panels, and [!f1][pos] and [actions] player panels all not working. Any ideas?

Thanks
Hi
It seems PokerStars.PA and some other Stars clients has been updated recently.
I'll try to make an update of StarsCaption ASAP.
LikeAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2020, 04:19 AM   #4219
LikeAA
veteran
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Yellow submarine
Posts: 2,665
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Crazy Ivan, v0.64a is available, let me know if it works there.
LikeAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2020, 09:05 AM   #4220
tomkollee
stranger
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 3
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Hi,

I have had multiple issues starscaption crashing the last weeks. When Starscaption crashes, Pokerstars also crashes. Can anyone help me with this? Are there more instances like this known?

I play mainly ZOOM on pokerstars.es
tomkollee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2020, 09:51 AM   #4221
LikeAA
veteran
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Yellow submarine
Posts: 2,665
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Hi, tomkollee
Do any error messages appear at it?
Does this happen at some event (opening/closing a table, etc), or at some random point?
Do you use Aurora engine in PokerStars?
What version of StarsCapiton do you use now?
LikeAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2020, 03:23 PM   #4222
tomkollee
stranger
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 3
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeAA View Post
Hi, tomkollee
Do any error messages appear at it?
Does this happen at some event (opening/closing a table, etc), or at some random point?
Do you use Aurora engine in PokerStars?
What version of StarsCapiton do you use now?
Hi LikeAA,

No error messages appear on both starscaption & pokerstars.
It just closes randomly in the middle of a session.
I am not using the Aurora engine in Pokerstars.
Currently I am using the 0.64 version of starscaption, however I have faced this problem over multiple versions.
tomkollee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2020, 09:48 PM   #4223
Crazy Ivan
centurion
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Posts: 188
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

CH_bounty, Pot odds, CH_minstack_bb, CH_avStack_bb, CH_maxStack_bb, CH_heroPos, CH_countPlayers still do not work.

[!f1][pos] and [actions]are working now, as is RNG which wasn't before.
Crazy Ivan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2020, 11:23 PM   #4224
PaulyJames200x
veteran
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 3,371
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Excuse me for this question as i have the monthly trial for 888 and partycaption but when it shows 0 days left on license state, does it mean 1 more day left or expired?


It shows 0 days left on partycaption but that means 1 more day left? Because when i use 888caption, i recall when i have to renew, it would say license expired etc. So does 0 days left mean i need to renew now?
PaulyJames200x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2020, 03:28 AM   #4225
LikeAA
veteran
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Yellow submarine
Posts: 2,665
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulyJames200x View Post
Excuse me for this question as i have the monthly trial for 888 and partycaption but when it shows 0 days left on license state, does it mean 1 more day left or expired?


It shows 0 days left on partycaption but that means 1 more day left? Because when i use 888caption, i recall when i have to renew, it would say license expired etc. So does 0 days left mean i need to renew now?
With '0 days left' you still can use it (it will work at least today).
LikeAA is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:00 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive