Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

Commercial Software Discussion of commercial gambling-related / poker software & commercial graphics modifications

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-01-2020, 11:01 PM   #4151
Crazy Ivan
centurion
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Posts: 188
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

LikeAA,

CH_bounty stopped working again on Pokerstars.PA.

Thanks
Crazy Ivan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2020, 04:31 AM   #4152
LikeAA
veteran
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Yellow submarine
Posts: 2,665
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1BigOT View Post
In StarsCaption Table Manager I am using activate at your turn and deactivate end of turn. If i prefold the table will still pop up into the active table slot from a regular stack despite me no longer having a hand. Is it possible to change this behavior so that it won't move into an active slot? I thought 'deactivate if pre-action clicked' would handle that but it doesnt seem to be intended for an Active table: Your turn setup.
Hi
It is strange.
Do you have an English PokerStars client?
Do you have both StarsCaption and PokerStars client configured to run as admin?
Do you have Aurora enabled in Stars settings or not?
LikeAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2020, 04:32 AM   #4153
LikeAA
veteran
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Yellow submarine
Posts: 2,665
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Ivan View Post
LikeAA,

CH_bounty stopped working again on Pokerstars.PA.

Thanks
Hi
Ok I'll try to check it.
LikeAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2020, 10:40 AM   #4154
1BigOT
adept
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 777
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeAA View Post
Hi
It is strange.
Do you have an English PokerStars client?
Do you have both StarsCaption and PokerStars client configured to run as admin?
Do you have Aurora enabled in Stars settings or not?
Using Aurora on PS PA. They are both as admin.
3 stacks of regular and 3 stacks of active. One sitout stack and one observed slot. .
1BigOT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2020, 02:07 PM   #4155
LikeAA
veteran
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Yellow submarine
Posts: 2,665
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

1BigOT, ok I'll try to check why it can be and let you know
LikeAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2020, 03:29 PM   #4156
karandila
stranger
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 4
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Hi.Seems that after today's Partypoker/Bwin update SnG registrator is not working.
Yesterday it worked fine.Both are run as admin.
Thank you.Very useful program.
karandila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2020, 03:38 AM   #4157
LikeAA
veteran
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Yellow submarine
Posts: 2,665
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by karandila View Post
Hi.Seems that after today's Partypoker/Bwin update SnG registrator is not working.
Yesterday it worked fine.Both are run as admin.
Thank you.Very useful program.
Hi
It will be fixed today. For now you can turn off the Speed column in a tournaments list (by right clicking on a list header).
LikeAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2020, 02:35 PM   #4158
Nitti Vitti
journeyman
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 340
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Hey man (asked this before), was wondering if it's possible to make it possible register for different spin and go limits (earlier you said you have to wait for aurora to come out)

(like 25 and 50 spins)

cheers!
Nitti Vitti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2020, 02:24 AM   #4159
LikeAA
veteran
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Yellow submarine
Posts: 2,665
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitti Vitti View Post
Hey man (asked this before), was wondering if it's possible to make it possible register for different spin and go limits (earlier you said you have to wait for aurora to come out)

(like 25 and 50 spins)

cheers!
Hi
Ok I'll try to implement it in coming months
LikeAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2020, 07:41 AM   #4160
Nitti Vitti
journeyman
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 340
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeAA View Post
Hi
Ok I'll try to implement it in coming months
awesome, thank you
Nitti Vitti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2020, 10:47 AM   #4161
Crazy Ivan
centurion
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Posts: 188
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeAA View Post
Hi

Ok I'll try to check it.


Any word on ch_bounties for Pokerstars.pa?
Crazy Ivan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2020, 12:14 PM   #4162
LikeAA
veteran
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Yellow submarine
Posts: 2,665
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Ivan View Post
Any word on ch_bounties for Pokerstars.pa?
I can't check it directly (I haven't an account in Stars.PA), so I will need your help with it.
1. Do other CH tags work for you?
2. Can you show me a screenshot of the Info chat tab with bounty value?
LikeAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2020, 01:01 PM   #4163
Spraggs
enthusiast
 
Spraggs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 82
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Hi, 2 things:

888 Caption isn't showing the hud until I type something. How can I change this?

also, is there a way to have default hud positions for different tables on StarsCaption?
e.g. one hud layout for 6 max, one for 8 max, another for full ring?

If not, is there a way to preset a button to toggle hud on and off?

Thanks
Spraggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2020, 03:20 PM   #4164
LikeAA
veteran
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Yellow submarine
Posts: 2,665
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spraggs View Post
Hi, 2 things:

888 Caption isn't showing the hud until I type something. How can I change this?

also, is there a way to have default hud positions for different tables on StarsCaption?
e.g. one hud layout for 6 max, one for 8 max, another for full ring?

If not, is there a way to preset a button to toggle hud on and off?

Thanks
Hi
1. Configure 888poker client to run as admin.
2. Player panels have different positions for every table type, but Table panels the same. You can configure a hotkey in Hotkeys / HUD toggle.
LikeAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2020, 03:25 PM   #4165
The Imp
old hand
 
The Imp's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 1,680
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

When using Table Manager 2 (StarsCaption) - for some sites the lobby title/class is the same as the tables, it would be nice to be able to exclude the lobby so it isn't moved to a slot. Maybe a hotkey to make TM2 "ignore this window" could work, or a checkbox to ignore the first "table" of that type (which would be the lobby).

Thanks!
The Imp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2020, 03:35 PM   #4166
LikeAA
veteran
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Yellow submarine
Posts: 2,665
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Imp View Post
When using Table Manager 2 (StarsCaption) - for some sites the lobby title/class is the same as the tables, it would be nice to be able to exclude the lobby so it isn't moved to a slot. Maybe a hotkey to make TM2 "ignore this window" could work, or a checkbox to ignore the first "table" of that type (which would be the lobby).

Thanks!
Titles of a table and a lobby are the same? Is it really possible?
LikeAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2020, 03:47 PM   #4167
The Imp
old hand
 
The Imp's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 1,680
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeAA View Post
Titles of a table and a lobby are the same? Is it really possible?
RunItOnce is like that (it wasn't before their last update). Both lobby and tables are:

title - Run It Once Poker
class - Qt5QWindowOwnDCIcon

Poor design on their part I know. Betsafe was also like that when I played on MPN last year.
The Imp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2020, 06:10 PM   #4168
realN3bULA
newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 44
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Question:

Betting hotkeys, which formula to use for all in (shove), I use ˝stack˝ but usually it will not go all in, there is 1 or less than 1 blind remaining
realN3bULA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2020, 02:59 AM   #4169
LikeAA
veteran
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Yellow submarine
Posts: 2,665
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

The Imp, ok I'll try to think what I can do with it
LikeAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2020, 03:00 AM   #4170
LikeAA
veteran
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Yellow submarine
Posts: 2,665
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by realN3bULA View Post
Question:

Betting hotkeys, which formula to use for all in (shove), I use ˝stack˝ but usually it will not go all in, there is 1 or less than 1 blind remaining
Use
stack+hbet
or
999bb
LikeAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2020, 11:33 AM   #4171
Nitti Vitti
journeyman
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 340
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Hey,

is it possible for CH_maxStack to show to which position that stack belongs to? :/
Nitti Vitti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2020, 01:59 PM   #4172
LikeAA
veteran
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Yellow submarine
Posts: 2,665
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitti Vitti View Post
Hey,

is it possible for CH_maxStack to show to which position that stack belongs to? :/
Hi, no
LikeAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2020, 02:47 PM   #4173
Spraggs
enthusiast
 
Spraggs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 82
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeAA View Post
Hi
1. Configure 888poker client to run as admin.
2. Player panels have different positions for every table type, but Table panels the same. You can configure a hotkey in Hotkeys / HUD toggle.
Thanks a lot for the reply.

Is there a way to enable the copy to clipboard feature on Party Caption?

Also, Is there a toggle hud hotkey option for 888caption? I can't find it.
Spraggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2020, 02:54 PM   #4174
LikeAA
veteran
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Yellow submarine
Posts: 2,665
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spraggs View Post
Is there a way to enable the copy to clipboard feature on Party Caption?
Sorry, no - they prohibit this option now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spraggs View Post
Also, Is there a toggle hud hotkey option for 888caption? I can't find it.
It seems no, but ok I'll try to add it.
LikeAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2020, 02:56 PM   #4175
Spraggs
enthusiast
 
Spraggs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 82
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeAA View Post
Sorry, no - they prohibit this option now.

It seems no, but ok I'll try to add it.
thanks again.
Spraggs is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:51 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive