Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

Commercial Software Discussion of commercial gambling-related / poker software & commercial graphics modifications

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-09-2016, 05:55 AM   #351
Messenjupp
veteran
 
Messenjupp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: a student of the game
Posts: 3,327
Re: 888/Party/FTCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by 888Rep View Post
888caption is not authorized software. PT4 is.
Can you comment on that? Can we get in trouble for using 888caption?
Messenjupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2016, 07:22 AM   #352
LikeAA
veteran
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Yellow submarine
Posts: 2,671
Re: 888/Party/FTCaption

I'll try to find out the details from 888Rep.

Upd
PM sent to 888Rep

Last edited by LikeAA; 02-09-2016 at 07:30 AM.
LikeAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2016, 10:52 AM   #353
Annuit20
centurion
 
Annuit20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 119
Re: 888/Party/FTCaption

"All in" hotkey doesn't work correctly.
For Example if Hero has only the choice to fold or call a All in because villains bet covers hero, the hotkey doesn't work and I have to press call hotkey.

Tablemanager: If I remove the table bars I can't drag drop the tables anymore, is there a solution to move the tables without bars?

Stacked Mode: Is it possible that the urgent tables get activate automatic?

greetz
Annuit20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2016, 11:38 AM   #354
The Imp
old hand
 
The Imp's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 1,681
Re: 888/Party/FTCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeAA View Post
I'll try to find out the details from 888Rep.

Upd
PM sent to 888Rep
Hi, the rep doesn't give straight answers to a lot of questions so don't be surprised if he just repeats that quoted text.

They don't take any action on bots so it'd be highly unlikely to face action for using 888Caption.
The Imp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2016, 12:49 PM   #355
LikeAA
veteran
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Yellow submarine
Posts: 2,671
Re: 888/Party/FTCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annuit20 View Post
"All in" hotkey doesn't work correctly.
For Example if Hero has only the choice to fold or call a All in because villains bet covers hero, the hotkey doesn't work and I have to press call hotkey.

Tablemanager: If I remove the table bars I can't drag drop the tables anymore, is there a solution to move the tables without bars?

Stacked Mode: Is it possible that the urgent tables get activate automatic?

greetz
For which Caption these questions?

You can move any table by holding both left+right mouse buttons, without title bar too (with any Caption).
LikeAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2016, 12:59 PM   #356
LikeAA
veteran
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Yellow submarine
Posts: 2,671
Re: 888/Party/FTCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Imp View Post
Hi, the rep doesn't give straight answers to a lot of questions so don't be surprised if he just repeats that quoted text.

They don't take any action on bots so it'd be highly unlikely to face action for using 888Caption.
Part of my PM:
Quote:
888Caption has a chance to be an "authorized software"? I tried many times to contact the 888 support on this matter, but received no response.
888Rep:
Quote:
I have passed this over for you.
Maybe we have a chance to get some answers.
But most likely they again will answer nothing.
LikeAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2016, 01:48 PM   #357
Annuit20
centurion
 
Annuit20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 119
Re: 888/Party/FTCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeAA View Post
For which Caption these questions?

You can move any table by holding both left+right mouse buttons, without title bar too (with any Caption).
Party
Annuit20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2016, 02:42 PM   #358
LikeAA
veteran
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Yellow submarine
Posts: 2,671
Re: 888/Party/FTCaption

Ok, I'll try to check All-in hotkey in PartyCaption.
There is no auto activation mode in Table manager.
LikeAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2016, 04:19 PM   #359
Messenjupp
veteran
 
Messenjupp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: a student of the game
Posts: 3,327
Re: 888/Party/FTCaption

Is there no chips convertion into BB with PartyCaption?
Messenjupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2016, 02:49 AM   #360
LikeAA
veteran
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Yellow submarine
Posts: 2,671
Re: 888/Party/FTCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by Messenjupp View Post
Is there no chips convertion into BB with PartyCaption?
It's here: Fonts / Convert chips
Also you can find video on the site about this option.
LikeAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2016, 05:08 AM   #361
Messenjupp
veteran
 
Messenjupp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: a student of the game
Posts: 3,327
Re: 888/Party/FTCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeAA View Post
It's here: Fonts / Convert chips
Also you can find video on the site about this option.
Thanks...PartyCaption seems a little bit more complicated/more features than the other two.
Messenjupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2016, 07:03 AM   #362
LikeAA
veteran
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Yellow submarine
Posts: 2,671
Re: 888/Party/FTCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by Messenjupp View Post
Thanks...PartyCaption seems a little bit more complicated/more features than the other two.
Yes, it is much older and there is a lot of archaisms. Other programs I created taking into account the experience of PartyCaption, so they have a more logical structure.
LikeAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2016, 03:05 PM   #363
Annuit20
centurion
 
Annuit20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 119
Re: 888/Party/FTCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeAA View Post
Ok, I'll try to check All-in hotkey in PartyCaption.
There is no auto activation mode in Table manager.
bump
Annuit20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2016, 03:29 PM   #364
LikeAA
veteran
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Yellow submarine
Posts: 2,671
Re: 888/Party/FTCaption

Annuit20, I'll try to check All-in hotkey soon.
I've been working on 888Caption in the last days.
LikeAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2016, 09:23 AM   #365
LikeAA
veteran
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Yellow submarine
Posts: 2,671
Re: 888/Party/FTCaption

Annuit20, try PartyCaption v1.43
LikeAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2016, 12:19 PM   #366
NoNuts
stranger
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 5
Re: 888/Party/FTCaption

using version 2 for 888
only running the free version at maximum 3$ buy in sngs and have a weired problem. after i opened about 10 tables for some reason the 888 client shuts down completly instead of just closing the first busted tournament. restarted the client and again when i busted in a tournament the entire client shutdown. i closed caption and no more problems with the 888 client. any idea what is causing this?
NoNuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2016, 12:24 PM   #367
Annuit20
centurion
 
Annuit20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 119
Re: 888/Party/FTCaption

Still doesn't work
Annuit20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2016, 05:00 PM   #368
LikeAA
veteran
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Yellow submarine
Posts: 2,671
Re: 888/Party/FTCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoNuts View Post
using version 2 for 888
only running the free version at maximum 3$ buy in sngs and have a weired problem. after i opened about 10 tables for some reason the 888 client shuts down completly instead of just closing the first busted tournament. restarted the client and again when i busted in a tournament the entire client shutdown. i closed caption and no more problems with the 888 client. any idea what is causing this?
Hi
Is this with v2.16a? Please update to this version if not.

If you are using one of this options, try to disable them and let me know if it helps:
LikeAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2016, 05:07 PM   #369
LikeAA
veteran
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Yellow submarine
Posts: 2,671
Re: 888/Party/FTCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annuit20 View Post
Still doesn't work
Ok I'll try to check it again for tournaments.
On cash table there is 'All-in' button instead of 'Call' in this situation for me.
LikeAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2016, 07:30 PM   #370
NoNuts
stranger
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 5
Re: 888/Party/FTCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeAA View Post
Hi
Is this with v2.16a? Please update to this version if not.

If you are using one of this options, try to disable them and let me know if it helps:

i was on version 2.15 and yes i used the top of those options at 0 seconds to close busted tournaments.
will try again with 2.16 and see what happens
NoNuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2016, 09:03 PM   #371
balls'n'all
journeyman
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 281
Re: 888/Party/FTCaption

I haved starting using 888 caption when playing tournies on 888 . I also have stars running while using tn2. I have set right click mouse to set bet to allin in tn2. When I have 888 caption running this hotkey no longer work on tn2. Is there a fix for this?
balls'n'all is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2016, 06:05 AM   #372
LikeAA
veteran
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Yellow submarine
Posts: 2,671
Re: 888/Party/FTCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by balls'n'all View Post
I haved starting using 888 caption when playing tournies on 888 . I also have stars running while using tn2. I have set right click mouse to set bet to allin in tn2. When I have 888 caption running this hotkey no longer work on tn2. Is there a fix for this?
Hi
Are you run both 888Caption and TN2 as admin as here?


Normally 888Caption only blocks hotheys for other programs then they used on 888 tables (then 888 table is under the mouse). In other cases all mouse/keyboard events can be used by other programs.
LikeAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2016, 08:59 AM   #373
vlk25
newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 32
Re: 888/Party/FTCaption

Hi,

Can you please add to 888catpion feature from PartyCaption to easy save notes/flag by double click on nickname and feature "autoclick check" if is possible.

Thanks
vlk25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2016, 10:53 AM   #374
balls'n'all
journeyman
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 281
Re: 888/Party/FTCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeAA View Post
Hi
Are you run both 888Caption and TN2 as admin as here?


Normally 888Caption only blocks hotheys for other programs then they used on 888 tables (then 888 table is under the mouse). In other cases all mouse/keyboard events can be used by other programs.
Sorted ty
balls'n'all is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2016, 10:53 AM   #375
LikeAA
veteran
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Yellow submarine
Posts: 2,671
Re: 888/Party/FTCaption

Hi, vlk25
You can set notes by double click in 888Caption now. There is 'Set note' hotkey, and you can configure it like this:

HUD / Active must be enabled to use this option.

"Autoclick check" - ok, I'll try to do it in future. But when you use the 'Check/Fold' hotkey, this window will never appear (it always clicks the right button).
LikeAA is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:58 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive