Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

Commercial Software Discussion of commercial gambling-related / poker software & commercial graphics modifications

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-05-2019, 01:16 AM   #3701
Re8uZ
adept
 
Re8uZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 1,154
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

hi
how can i have this HUD showing for players actions on party poker??



Re8uZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2019, 02:56 AM   #3702
LikeAA
veteran
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Yellow submarine
Posts: 2,665
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spraggs View Post
Is there any way of getting Bounty value in BB on Stars Caption? (have it on Party Caption)
Sorry, but PokerStars prohibits to use a such option, so StarsCaption hasn't it.
LikeAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2019, 02:58 AM   #3703
LikeAA
veteran
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Yellow submarine
Posts: 2,665
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by Re8uZ View Post
hi
how can i have this HUD showing for players actions on party poker??



Hi
You need an [actions] tag in HUD / Player panels.
And also check HUD / [actions] tag config option if you need to customize it (add sizings, change colors, etc)

888Caption and StarsCaption also have the same options.
LikeAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2019, 05:33 PM   #3704
martom
enthusiast
 
martom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 79
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

The Bounty value tag (HUD - personal) sometimes disappear for an extended period of time. Then later it will appear again.
Any help ? Cheers
martom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2019, 05:53 PM   #3705
darmond
stranger
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 11
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

hey, I have PartyCaption for PartyPoker v1.88c. Somehow the History of actions (R2, B33%, for instance) is failing close to 80% of the hands. It shows R0, B0, etc.

Does that means I have to upgrade my version? And if I do, my settings will be saved?
darmond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2019, 06:02 PM   #3706
darmond
stranger
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 11
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

I haven't noticed if started happening after I changed the bet font size, the pot font size, the stack. or if it was happening before
darmond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2019, 01:54 AM   #3707
LikeAA
veteran
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Yellow submarine
Posts: 2,665
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by martom View Post
The Bounty value tag (HUD - personal) sometimes disappear for an extended period of time. Then later it will appear again.
Any help ? Cheers
If you mean PartyCaption - do you have SnG/MTT / Autorefresh [TL_...] tags option enabled?
LikeAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2019, 01:58 AM   #3708
LikeAA
veteran
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Yellow submarine
Posts: 2,665
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by darmond View Post
hey, I have PartyCaption for PartyPoker v1.88c. Somehow the History of actions (R2, B33%, for instance) is failing close to 80% of the hands. It shows R0, B0, etc.

Does that means I have to upgrade my version? And if I do, my settings will be saved?
Hi
It depends on a pool there you play.
If you play in partypoker.com zone, then you should use the latest version of PartyCaption (v1.92b for now).
If you play in any zone with handhistories (fr/es or nj), then you should use v1.87f

By default all settings will be saved at update, but you can make a settings bakup via Options / Save settings backup.
LikeAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2019, 08:22 AM   #3709
martom
enthusiast
 
martom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 79
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeAA View Post
If you mean PartyCaption - do you have SnG/MTT / Autorefresh [TL_...] tags option enabled?
I do yes. And a beast laptop fwiw.
martom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2019, 12:30 PM   #3710
LikeAA
veteran
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Yellow submarine
Posts: 2,665
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by martom View Post
I do yes. And a beast laptop fwiw.
What exact tag do you mean? [earned_bounty], [bountyVal], [bountyVal_chips], [bountyVal_bb]?

What about any other HUD tags, do they work in a such situation?
Can you show me how a table and a tournament lobby looks in a such situation?
LikeAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2019, 05:14 PM   #3711
The Imp
old hand
 
The Imp's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 1,680
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

On 888Caption I'm trying to increase font sizes on Snap tables for opponents stack sizes/bet text, it doesn't appear to work. I've not played on 888 in a while, do these options not work with the new client?
The Imp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2019, 09:55 PM   #3712
martom
enthusiast
 
martom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 79
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeAA View Post
What exact tag do you mean? [earned_bounty], [bountyVal], [bountyVal_chips], [bountyVal_bb]?

What about any other HUD tags, do they work in a such situation?
Can you show me how a table and a tournament lobby looks in a such situation?
I mean the [bountyVal_bb]. If I display eg. [bountyVal] next to [bountyVal_bb], it will show correctly all the time. Somehow it's just the [bountyVal_chips] OR [bountyVal_bb] that don't work properly.

I will screenshot tomorrow.
martom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2019, 01:25 PM   #3713
LikeAA
veteran
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Yellow submarine
Posts: 2,665
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Imp View Post
On 888Caption I'm trying to increase font sizes on Snap tables for opponents stack sizes/bet text, it doesn't appear to work. I've not played on 888 in a while, do these options not work with the new client?
Hi
These options work for an old 888 tables only. Do you trying to use them for new tables? (you can turn on old tables in 888 settings)
LikeAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2019, 05:40 AM   #3714
The Imp
old hand
 
The Imp's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 1,680
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeAA View Post
Hi
These options work for an old 888 tables only. Do you trying to use them for new tables? (you can turn on old tables in 888 settings)
Thanks, it's working now.
The Imp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2019, 11:18 AM   #3715
Big_Mick00
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Big_Mick00's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 8,631
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

I have some extra bet buttons for party, I have a pot*50% button that works for when im betting but doesn't work for when i want to raise a bet. I also have pot*125 which works for both situations. They have the same formula, why doesnt the pot*50 work when facing a bet i wish to raise?

Big_Mick00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2019, 11:47 AM   #3716
PeterEnis
newbie
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 15
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption



The newest AntiVir (SecureAge APEX) software joining VirusTotal found this.

Why is that? Similarly my Avast Antivir blocks the file due to Identify Theft Malware. That seems concerning.
PeterEnis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2019, 12:02 PM   #3717
rogorz
centurion
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: France
Posts: 116
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_Mick00 View Post
I have some extra bet buttons for party, I have a pot*50% button that works for when im betting but doesn't work for when i want to raise a bet. I also have pot*125 which works for both situations. They have the same formula, why doesnt the pot*50 work when facing a bet i wish to raise?

I think I had the same problem. Use the x syntax instead of pot, it seems to work for all cases. (For example replace "pot*0.50" by "x0.5")
rogorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2019, 12:23 PM   #3718
LikeAA
veteran
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Yellow submarine
Posts: 2,665
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_Mick00 View Post
I have some extra bet buttons for party, I have a pot*50% button that works for when im betting but doesn't work for when i want to raise a bet. I also have pot*125 which works for both situations. They have the same formula, why doesnt the pot*50 work when facing a bet i wish to raise?
Use formulas as rogorz wrote above - x0.5 and x1.25
These formulas will work for both bets and raises.
LikeAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2019, 12:34 PM   #3719
LikeAA
veteran
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Yellow submarine
Posts: 2,665
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterEnis View Post


The newest AntiVir (SecureAge APEX) software joining VirusTotal found this.

Why is that? Similarly my Avast Antivir blocks the file due to Identify Theft Malware. That seems concerning.
PeterEnis, only one of 70 - of course it's false positive.
PartyCaption does many strange things (mouse and keyboard hooks, injection to another process, etc). All these things required to perform program functions, so I can't remove them from PartyCapiton. And for this reason, some antiviruses believe that the program behaves suspiciously.
Just add it to antivirus exlusions / trusted programs list (or don't use it if you don't trust me).
LikeAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2019, 06:18 PM   #3720
PeterEnis
newbie
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 15
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeAA View Post
PeterEnis, only one of 70 - of course it's false positive.
PartyCaption does many strange things (mouse and keyboard hooks, injection to another process, etc). All these things required to perform program functions, so I can't remove them from PartyCapiton. And for this reason, some antiviruses believe that the program behaves suspiciously.
Just add it to antivirus exlusions / trusted programs list (or don't use it if you don't trust me).
I understand that some "regular" behaviour may appear as malicious for Anti Virus Software but Avast specifically states that the file is blocked due to "risk of identity theft". Just because most common antivirus softwares dont detect malware certainly does not mean that it is a false positive alarm. I wont use it for now but I would use it if this could be fixed somehow.
PeterEnis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2019, 07:48 PM   #3721
martom
enthusiast
 
martom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 79
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by martom View Post
I mean the [bountyVal_bb]. If I display eg. [bountyVal] next to [bountyVal_bb], it will show correctly all the time. Somehow it's just the [bountyVal_chips] OR [bountyVal_bb] that don't work properly.

I will screenshot tomorrow.
Looks like it works better but still from time to time the bounty tags disappear. On the screenshot you can see that other tags work even when the bounty are not.

martom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2019, 02:05 AM   #3722
LikeAA
veteran
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Yellow submarine
Posts: 2,665
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by martom View Post
Looks like it works better but still from time to time the bounty tags disappear. On the screenshot you can see that other tags work even when the bounty are not.

I'll try to check it, but most likely an auto update of this tag can't work if you haven't any of TL tags in a HUD / Table panels (because in fact an auto update of TL tags will not work in this case, and [bountyVal_bb] requires several TL tags values for calculations).

Try to add one of these tags to HUD and let me know if it helps (and I'll fix it in the next version if it really the reason).
LikeAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2019, 10:21 AM   #3723
Big_Mick00
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Big_Mick00's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 8,631
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogorz View Post
I think I had the same problem. Use the x syntax instead of pot, it seems to work for all cases. (For example replace "pot*0.50" by "x0.5")
Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeAA View Post
Use formulas as rogorz wrote above - x0.5 and x1.25
These formulas will work for both bets and raises.
Thanks
Big_Mick00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2019, 10:29 AM   #3724
martom
enthusiast
 
martom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 79
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeAA View Post
I'll try to check it, but most likely an auto update of this tag can't work if you haven't any of TL tags in a HUD / Table panels (because in fact an auto update of TL tags will not work in this case, and [bountyVal_bb] requires several TL tags values for calculations).

Try to add one of these tags to HUD and let me know if it helps (and I'll fix it in the next version if it really the reason).
That was the issue indeed. I have added a TL tag like the buy in after rake and now all tag on all tables refresh perfectly !
martom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2019, 12:33 PM   #3725
LikeAA
veteran
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Yellow submarine
Posts: 2,665
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Ok thanks.
I'll try to fix it in the next version.
LikeAA is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:13 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive