Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

Commercial Software Discussion of commercial gambling-related / poker software & commercial graphics modifications

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-03-2018, 01:32 PM   #2876
LikeAA
veteran
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Yellow submarine
Posts: 2,665
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Hi, PaulyJames200x
What do you mean? Do you want to move a panel on a table, or a line in a list on panels?
LikeAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2018, 11:06 PM   #2877
PaulyJames200x
veteran
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 3,371
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Oh no... i meant like move it up to where it would look like


30% pot
40% pot
50% pot



instead of having it look like


30% pot
50% pot
spr
20% pot


Like the newer ones you add... it shows all the way in the bottom.
PaulyJames200x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2018, 04:06 AM   #2878
LikeAA
veteran
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Yellow submarine
Posts: 2,665
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

PaulyJames200x, can you show me a screenshot, please? I still don't understand what you mean.
LikeAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2018, 06:02 AM   #2879
crapme
centurion
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 102
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Hey, wondering if its possible for Partycaption to show the Convert to Chips (to BB) on the Partytables where the new native Party shows the BB (not the chips after I clicked on it).

Pretty annoying to not get chips at all then...
Custom betbox is doing weird stuff and randomly jumps to the chips betbox randomly... so I dont want to use the custom bet box at all and only use the Party ones (which is in BB after clicking once).
crapme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2018, 09:14 AM   #2880
LikeAA
veteran
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Yellow submarine
Posts: 2,665
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Hi, crapme
You can display all things in chips via HUD - use [stack], [bet] tags in HUD / Player panels and [tp$] in Table panels to display stacks, bets and total pot in chips.
LikeAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2018, 12:25 PM   #2881
crapme
centurion
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 102
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeAA View Post
Hi, crapme
You can display all things in chips via HUD - use [stack], [bet] tags in HUD / Player panels and [tp$] in Table panels to display stacks, bets and total pot in chips.
yes but thats not a neat solution, scales bad and a lot to configure.
would be way easier if it would replace the party BB (stack show) function, since if you doubleclick on the stacks it shows in BB (the converted ones from caption) and not chips at all....

Last edited by crapme; 11-05-2018 at 12:54 PM.
crapme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2018, 03:33 PM   #2882
LikeAA
veteran
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Yellow submarine
Posts: 2,665
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Ok, so you want to see everything in chips, but use a native party bb bet box, right?
LikeAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2018, 03:52 PM   #2883
crapme
centurion
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 102
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

No...
So Party MTTs without Caption has like two choices - everything chips or everything in BB - changed by clicking on the stacks (since the update).

If I use Caption convert chips to BB, Party doesnt show me chips at all anymore (except through added HUD), if I click on the stack it shows me Party mode in BB (Caption doesnt change there anything).
So why is this not the other way around??? Would make much more sense, once I use Party BB mode it should color the stacks and so on. If I click again it should show me everything in Chips. This way everything is way cleaner and I dont need a custom betbox at all, since in party BB mode its already in BB ???

Makes sense?
crapme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2018, 05:36 PM   #2884
Flooooky
stranger
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 3
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Does anyone know if the auto timebank has stopped working with the latest stars update? I can't seem to get mine working. Anyone know a fix?
Flooooky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2018, 02:49 AM   #2885
LikeAA
veteran
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Yellow submarine
Posts: 2,665
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

crapme, so you want to use a party BB mode / party chips mode only, and don't want to use PartyCaption BB mode at all, right?

AFAIK betscript, HUD and all other features work fine with party BB mode in a latest version of PartyCaption, so have to add a stacks coloring in party BB mode only for you. Right?
LikeAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2018, 02:54 AM   #2886
LikeAA
veteran
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Yellow submarine
Posts: 2,665
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flooooky View Post
Does anyone know if the auto timebank has stopped working with the latest stars update? I can't seem to get mine working. Anyone know a fix?
Hi
Do you mean an 'Options / Auto timebank' feature in StarsCaption?
Please let me know what Stars client you use (.eu / .uk / .es / some else), and what with the other features in StarsCapiton (they work for you or not).
LikeAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2018, 09:53 AM   #2887
Flooooky
stranger
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 3
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeAA View Post
Hi
Do you mean an 'Options / Auto timebank' feature in StarsCaption?
Please let me know what Stars client you use (.eu / .uk / .es / some else), and what with the other features in StarsCapiton (they work for you or not).
Hi,

Itís just that feature that isnít working for me on the .uk PokerStarsUK software. Was working 2 days ago and when the ps update hit last night it stopped working.

Iíve reinstalled starscaption but itís still not working
Flooooky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2018, 01:00 PM   #2888
LikeAA
veteran
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Yellow submarine
Posts: 2,665
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Ok I found the problem.
It will be fixed ASAP.
LikeAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2018, 01:08 PM   #2889
Flooooky
stranger
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 3
Thumbs up Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Thganks man, can you let us know when it is fixed
Flooooky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2018, 01:59 PM   #2890
LikeAA
veteran
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Yellow submarine
Posts: 2,665
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

StarsCaption v0.43d just released, it should be fixed there.
LikeAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2018, 04:11 PM   #2891
pucmo
adept
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Euro
Posts: 1,094
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

This software didn't work for me on any site. All set up correctly. So, some attention to making this to work more easily. I tried the free one at levels it should work but didn't. This is a feedback note, not looking for any further support.
pucmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2018, 01:33 AM   #2892
LikeAA
veteran
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Yellow submarine
Posts: 2,665
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by pucmo View Post
This software didn't work for me on any site. All set up correctly. So, some attention to making this to work more easily. I tried the free one at levels it should work but didn't. This is a feedback note, not looking for any further support.
You can try to check a Troubleshooting section on the site - it will help solve most problems.
Also, you can always contact me by email or via Skype.
LikeAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2018, 04:26 AM   #2893
LikeAA
veteran
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Yellow submarine
Posts: 2,665
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by crapme View Post
No...
once I use Party BB mode it should color the stacks and so on.
Convert chips / Color range works with native party BB stacks in PartyCaption v1.82h
Let me know if some other features don't work for you in this mode.
LikeAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2018, 11:22 AM   #2894
Uhrenknecht
Pooh-Bah
 
Uhrenknecht's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Hamburg
Posts: 3,895
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

can I pay my starscaption licence per stars transfer? got no other options for today
Uhrenknecht is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2018, 11:39 AM   #2895
SuckMyTilt
journeyman
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 243
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

I have stars caption, and all was fine but the last two days my 'auto-timebank' is no longer working, it is selected (I have also tries to deselect and select again and shutting down the software( and stars) also shutting down laptops and starting again... Still not.working.

Any suggestions?
SuckMyTilt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2018, 11:53 AM   #2896
LikeAA
veteran
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Yellow submarine
Posts: 2,665
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uhrenknecht View Post
can I pay my starscaption licence per stars transfer? got no other options for today
Hi
Please contact me via Skype/email for any non-standard payment ways (you can find contacts on the site).
LikeAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2018, 11:58 AM   #2897
LikeAA
veteran
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Yellow submarine
Posts: 2,665
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuckMyTilt View Post
I have stars caption, and all was fine but the last two days my 'auto-timebank' is no longer working, it is selected (I have also tries to deselect and select again and shutting down the software( and stars) also shutting down laptops and starting again... Still not.working.

Any suggestions?
Try to update StarsCaption to the latest version at first (v0.43d or higher).
If it doesn't help, then I will need some additional info from you (what type/build of Stars client and what table theme you use at first).
LikeAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2018, 05:39 PM   #2898
SuckMyTilt
journeyman
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 243
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeAA View Post
Try to update StarsCaption to the latest version at first (v0.43d or higher).
If it doesn't help, then I will need some additional info from you (what type/build of Stars client and what table theme you use at first).
Hi I have v0.43d I have stars in Windows and use Nova theme
SuckMyTilt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2018, 04:30 AM   #2899
LikeAA
veteran
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Yellow submarine
Posts: 2,665
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

SuckMyTilt, on "type" I mean PokerStars.com/.eu/.uk/.es/etc. poker client
Build number of a poker client you can find in Help / About PokerStars.

Also about theme - open theme setting in PokerStars client, choose your theme there, choose 'Apply to / All Tables', click Apply and restart the poker client (StarsCaption can work wrong if you have configured a theme to some table types only - it should be configured for all table types).

I just checked how Auto time bank work for me at Nova theme (PokerStars.com Build 24446) with StarsCaption v0.43d, and it works fine.
LikeAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2018, 11:48 PM   #2900
SuckMyTilt
journeyman
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 243
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeAA View Post
SuckMyTilt, on "type" I mean PokerStars.com/.eu/.uk/.es/etc. poker client
Build number of a poker client you can find in Help / About PokerStars.

Also about theme - open theme setting in PokerStars client, choose your theme there, choose 'Apply to / All Tables', click Apply and restart the poker client (StarsCaption can work wrong if you have configured a theme to some table types only - it should be configured for all table types).

I just checked how Auto time bank work for me at Nova theme (PokerStars.com Build 24446) with StarsCaption v0.43d, and it works fine.
still no joy...

Have set to all tables (once I saw it hadn't worked I changed felt colour for zoom/cash games)
It's Pokerstars.uk
Build - 24423
Stars caption v0.43d
SuckMyTilt is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:27 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive