Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

Commercial Software Discussion of commercial gambling-related / poker software & commercial graphics modifications

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-06-2018, 10:02 AM   #2776
qpon
stranger
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 6
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Hotkey for player labels is possible on next update in StarsCaption?
qpon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2018, 01:12 PM   #2777
Vitamin
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 83
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

I have tried party caption earlier and I want to buy it now! everytime i try to run partycaption as admin I get a message that my trial is over and the program closes. I can run the program without admin but now I can not request license id because its not in admin mode.. help
Vitamin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2018, 02:30 PM   #2778
Nitti Vitti
journeyman
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 340
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

oftentimes whenever i assign a color to a player, partypoker converts every chipstack on that table to bb

is that a known bug? (got the option in partypoker turned off, a way to reverse this chips -> bb bug is either turn the option on for every table, and then turn it off OR close + reopen table)
Nitti Vitti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2018, 02:42 PM   #2779
LikeAA
veteran
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Yellow submarine
Posts: 2,665
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by qpon View Post
Hotkey for player labels is possible on next update in StarsCaption?
Not in the next, but maybe in future.
You can configure it in Stars client to a single left click now.
LikeAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2018, 02:46 PM   #2780
LikeAA
veteran
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Yellow submarine
Posts: 2,665
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vitamin View Post
I have tried party caption earlier and I want to buy it now! everytime i try to run partycaption as admin I get a message that my trial is over and the program closes. I can run the program without admin but now I can not request license id because its not in admin mode.. help
Run it while tables closed (PartyCaption closes if it detects tables higher than demo stakes if you haven't a license)
LikeAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2018, 02:52 PM   #2781
LikeAA
veteran
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Yellow submarine
Posts: 2,665
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitti Vitti View Post
oftentimes whenever i assign a color to a player, partypoker converts every chipstack on that table to bb

is that a known bug? (got the option in partypoker turned off, a way to reverse this chips -> bb bug is either turn the option on for every table, and then turn it off OR close + reopen table)
bb stacks is turned on by clicking on stack in a current party client version and there is no way to disable this behaviour.
Click on a stack again if you did it by chance (and try to click on a nickname when you assign a color, not on a stack).
LikeAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2018, 03:13 PM   #2782
Vitamin
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 83
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeAA View Post
Run it while tables closed (PartyCaption closes if it detects tables higher than demo stakes if you haven't a license)
I figured that was the case! will do after my session
Vitamin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2018, 05:25 PM   #2783
Nitti Vitti
journeyman
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 340
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeAA View Post
bb stacks is turned on by clicking on stack in a current party client version and there is no way to disable this behaviour.
Click on a stack again if you did it by chance (and try to click on a nickname when you assign a color, not on a stack).
i hate that design by party

but wow, if it really works like that you made my day
Nitti Vitti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2018, 10:46 AM   #2784
stinbag
journeyman
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Fredericton, NB Canada
Posts: 320
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Does the notes editor support Unicode or just ASCII?
stinbag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2018, 11:40 AM   #2785
stinbag
journeyman
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Fredericton, NB Canada
Posts: 320
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Thx for adding right click/paste btw.
stinbag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2018, 01:14 PM   #2786
Vitamin
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 83
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Is there any way I can toggle Total pot in big blinds and tournament chips by a hotkey? For instance I have it set to big blind but when I'm playing knockout tournaments I need the total pot in chips.
Vitamin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2018, 01:46 PM   #2787
LikeAA
veteran
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Yellow submarine
Posts: 2,665
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by stinbag View Post
Does the notes editor support Unicode or just ASCII?
Notes are saved in UTF-8, so you can use Unicode symbols there.
LikeAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2018, 01:57 PM   #2788
LikeAA
veteran
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Yellow submarine
Posts: 2,665
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vitamin View Post
Is there any way I can toggle Total pot in big blinds and tournament chips by a hotkey? For instance I have it set to big blind but when I'm playing knockout tournaments I need the total pot in chips.
Hi
You can make two different panels in HUD with total pot in chips and big blinds ([tp$] and [tpbb] tags).
There are HUD / Table panels / Show panel options, you can make 1st panel visible for knockout tournaments only and 2nd for all other tables only.
An original total pot can be hided by Fonts / Total pot / Hide value.

If you need all these things to calculate odds with bounty - PartyCaption can do it for you. There are several things for this:
- [callOddsWithBounty%] tag in HUD / Table panels - call odds with bounty.
- [bountyVal_$], [bountyVal_chips], [bountyVal_bb] tags in HUD / Player panels - possible bounty value in dollars / chips / big blinds.
LikeAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2018, 02:13 PM   #2789
Vitamin
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 83
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeAA View Post
- [callOddsWithBounty%] tag in HUD / Table panels - call odds with bounty.
- [bountyVal_$], [bountyVal_chips], [bountyVal_bb] tags in HUD / Player panels - possible bounty value in dollars / chips / big blinds.
These dont work for me, doesnt show on screen
Vitamin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2018, 02:17 PM   #2790
Vitamin
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 83
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vitamin View Post
These dont work for me, doesnt show on screen
I add them on player panel as a tag, nothing happens
Vitamin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2018, 02:29 PM   #2791
LikeAA
veteran
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Yellow submarine
Posts: 2,665
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Do you use any of TL tags?
Is SnG/MTT / Autorefresh [TL _...] tags option enabled in your settings?
LikeAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2018, 02:34 PM   #2792
Vitamin
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 83
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

I fixed it. Out of curiousity, how did you come up with the chip value for bounty?
Vitamin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2018, 03:22 PM   #2793
LikeAA
veteran
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Yellow submarine
Posts: 2,665
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vitamin View Post
Out of curiousity, how did you come up with the chip value for bounty?
You can find all these info on the site.
[bountyVal_chips] = [TL_startingChips]*[bountyVal_$]/([TL_NetBuyIn]-[TL_BountyBuyIn])

[TL_startingChips] - the starting amount of chips in the tournament.
[TL_NetBuyIn] - tournament buy-in value without rake.
[TL_BountyBuyIn] - part of buy-in going to bounty.
[bountyVal_$] = [bountyVal] / 2
[bountyVal] - bounty value in knockout tournament (copy of value displayed on a table behind player).

I used this article when implementing these tags.
LikeAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2018, 06:26 AM   #2794
Steamy Kangaroo
journeyman
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 317
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

today had 888 update to 9-1-en-4-7.10-0-56

888 caption2 v2.47

caption and client added to antivirus and firewall exclusions

everything lags a lot when i use 888caption and it is not possible to play, when i turn it off everything is back to normal.
Steamy Kangaroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2018, 09:38 AM   #2795
LikeAA
veteran
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Yellow submarine
Posts: 2,665
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

888Caption2 v2.47c is online, it should work with 4-7.10-0-56
LikeAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2018, 11:13 AM   #2796
Priidix
grinder
 
Priidix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Estonia
Posts: 678
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Is it possible to disable this thing? (party)
Spoiler:


It comes up when you use mouse top right click
Priidix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2018, 11:38 AM   #2797
Nitti Vitti
journeyman
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 340
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Hello again!

Partypoker/Partycaption Question again:

is it possible to make the table under the mouse cursor the active table?
Nitti Vitti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2018, 01:20 PM   #2798
LikeAA
veteran
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Yellow submarine
Posts: 2,665
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by Priidix View Post
Is it possible to disable this thing? (party)
Spoiler:


It comes up when you use mouse top right click
PartyCaption will prevent the appearance of this window if you have a hotkey configured to a right mouse button (RButton or RButtonUp - most of users have a Check/Fold configured to it).
Preventing will work only with Options / Mouse type processing / Type 0.
LikeAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2018, 01:21 PM   #2799
LikeAA
veteran
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Yellow submarine
Posts: 2,665
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitti Vitti View Post
Hello again!

Partypoker/Partycaption Question again:

is it possible to make the table under the mouse cursor the active table?
Hi,
Use this option - Options / Table under mouse bring to foreground
LikeAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2018, 06:09 PM   #2800
ThiagoCorreia
centurion
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Rio de Janeiro-RJ Brazil
Posts: 153
Re: 888/Party/StarsCaption

Hi,
On Partycation I couldn't find the variable with my call size(villains bet size) to use it in a hud. Is there any variable like that?
ThiagoCorreia is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:12 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive