Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

Cash Game Poker Coach Listings This forum consists of threads by poker coaches who have paid for the privilege of beginning a thread with their details. All users are welcome to participate in these threads.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-17-2014, 11:17 AM   #126
AintNoLimit
See my coaching listing
 
AintNoLimit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: las vegas
Posts: 6,403
re: LIVE NO LIMIT HOLDEM CASH GAME COACHING 1/2, 2/5, 5/10 Blind. Online 6max too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by unit18 View Post
Simple little example of less is more, wasn't gonna post as it doesn't accomplish much except extract hate probably.

I was in the market to look for a live poker coach, my regular game is 5/T, I'm really wanting to improve and move up.

ANL was a candidate due to all the positive reviews until I started reading his strat posts. It made me smile as poker is still not dead yet. If his skills are able to crush midstakes games and have so many great loyal students than there is still a lot of money to be made in poker.

Good thing I made an effort and read the strat posts before I drank the Kool Aid and gave out some $ for coaching that probably wouldn't be too helpful.

Baluga's advice on the hands were pretty much spot on, but most were pretty easy imo. ANL chiming in and writing out his thought process really displayed how he thinks about the game and what poker level he is on. He definitely would've been better off staying quiet and printing money teaching beginners how to play poker, instead of offering his strategy advice and kinda outing himself.

I shouldn't write such a negative post and ruin a good man's attempt to put bread on the table, but also think that it would be helpful for some people to know that perhaps there are better options out there before they invest their hard earned money.



You are a regular 5-10 player and you have 30 posts only on 2+2? Do you think that the lurkers are complete idiots here?

And upon inspecting your 30 posts here on 2+2, NONE are within the live midstakes or low limit forum as I see. Hmmm, who exactly are you trying to impress here?





Cmon, this must be the worst attempt at trolling that I have seen yet.

Last edited by AintNoLimit; 09-17-2014 at 11:30 AM.
AintNoLimit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2014, 05:12 PM   #127
RobFarha
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
RobFarha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: @robbyrobbb
Posts: 7,551
re: LIVE NO LIMIT HOLDEM CASH GAME COACHING 1/2, 2/5, 5/10 Blind. Online 6max too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AintNoLimit View Post
Unit, I have to ask this question since your post falls under skeptical at best. The hands that were posted were VERY difficult higher level hands for discussion. If you thought they were easy, then you have a ways to go my friend.

If you were seriously looking for a coach, how then are you qualified to judge either of our analysis of the hands?

I back my analysis 100%. Should you think they are far off, then coaching would not be possible since I am not used to the student harshly criticizing my advice.

Once again, players looking for coaching should look at the LONG TERM results of my students and their real to life success stories. Others who come in to simply bash me without ever taking a session should be taken with a grain of salt. lol
I really try my best to stay out of this gigantic cesspool of a discussion and to enjoy this joke of a thread. But the bolded just shows me how out of touch you are with poker.

Bill, you have students that can come into this thread and say that you have helped them because these guys are probably so green in the poker world that anyone who has played a couple hundred hours of 1/2 could teach them what you teach them.

You constantly referring to people who dismiss your poker/coaching ability as "trolls" and "people trying to discredit you" is laughable.

I'm not a troll. Your knowledge of poker is elementary. I would have no problem if this thread was labeled under a sales pitch catered to beginner live players, but you represent yourself as some crusher/poker genius that you just simply aren't.

Quote:
I pounded the games at the Bellagio for several years making sure that the strategy I created worked in practice. My life average at the 2/5 live game at the Bellagio was ~9 bb/hour and ~7 bb/hour at 5/10. This average consists of a great many hours played in daytime hours, including Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays when the games are slow.
I would be willing to make a large sidebet with you that you aren't beating the Bellagio 5/10 game (a game I play in) for anywhere near 7bb/hr in these days. While I don't think you are flat out lying about doing that at some point in time, poker is a lot different now and your inflated winrates in games where it was as easy as pocket pair > set > stack are pretty much irrelevant in todays games. Posting your J4o hand was probably the biggest mistake you could of made. I really thought this was a troll video upon first view.

I wont even go through the trouble of finding all the times I see you post advise in LLSNL where you don't even realize what positon we are in, straddled pot, other basic stuff you can't even seem to grasp.

You think the guy's opinion becomes devalued because he is looking for a poker coach? What on earth type of logic is that? It's some king of the hill looking down at peasants type logic because you probably haven't played a hand of poker in 6 months and can just print money on skype all day without knowing a thing about poker.

People seek coaching from people who are better than them. I remember reading an article a few years about people looking for coaching from Galfond that was running them like 3k/hr. These are all guys that are absolutely crushing 10/20 and similar stakes games for 6 figures+ every single year. They want to get better and view it as a worthwhile investment. There is no shame or discrediting in seeking a vessel to improve your poker game, you're so out of touch with poker Bill.


Quote:
You are a regular 5-10 player and you have 30 posts only on 2+2? Do you think that the lurkers are complete idiots here?

And upon inspecting your 30 posts here on 2+2, NONE are within the live midstakes or low limit forum as I see. Hmmm, who exactly are you trying to impress here?

Cmon, this must be the worst attempt at trolling that I have seen yet.
Again. You think a 2+2 postcount is relative indicator of player skill? Yeah, you are way wrong.

There are literally dozens of people I know that are winners and several guys that are viewed as top tier players in Vegas that don't have 2+2 accounts, or their accounts have 30 posts.

Just because you have a lot of posts here doesn't make you any good at poker, Bill. Get your head out of your ass.

I have a runitonce membership and the discussion there is worth a hell of a lot more than discussions on 2+2. I don't like saying this but this website is basically terrible these days from a getting better at poker perspective. Mostly because there are a legion of people like yourself who prance around as experts. I suppose everyone on runitonce who seeks coaching is terrible at poker too and shouldn't ever question anything you say.

Not everyone who dismisses you is a troll.

The people who dismiss you are people that have enough of a head on their shoulders to realize that your overpriced, simple minded coaching is not worth anywhere near the abhorrent prices you probably charge.

You are a guy that's been around for a long time and has an elementary understanding of the game. You can take someone who knows nothing and turn them into a winner. The problem is that if someone is in that spot, there's much cheaper and certainly more efficient ways to go about that than paying you hundreds if not thousands of dollars for basic poker information.

You keep thinking people have some ulterior motive when they come in here and bash you.

I have none. Literally none. I don't coach any live players. None of my friends coach any live players, I gain no financial benefit from posting anything against you.

Your poker knowledge is terrible and you represent yourself as something you're not.

The fact that you plagiarized essays and sold them as your own original thoughts seems like a pretty small problem now after I watched that J4 video.

Last edited by RobFarha; 09-17-2014 at 05:28 PM.
RobFarha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2014, 09:10 PM   #128
River G
grinder
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 443
re: LIVE NO LIMIT HOLDEM CASH GAME COACHING 1/2, 2/5, 5/10 Blind. Online 6max too.

Bill's coaching and hand history analysis keep his finger on the pulse of the games his students play in. This is what he does day in and day out, which means he's very in touch with current poker. His rates are competitive and he provides a valuable service. Keep up the good work Bill. It's much appreciated.
River G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2014, 03:59 AM   #129
woolly
veteran
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 3,040
re: LIVE NO LIMIT HOLDEM CASH GAME COACHING 1/2, 2/5, 5/10 Blind. Online 6max too.

Would strongly advise against anyone receiving coaching from OP. I have lurked this thread since that J4o HU hand was posted - probably the pinnacle of awfulness - and frankly OP is so out of touch with theory it's scary. HH analysis ITT is so off it hurts my insides. From what I gather most decisions are made purely off handreading which is generally difficult to coach and of poor value to most students. OP has no concept of ranges and/or balancing, betsizing, etc. All essential components needed to create a solid fundamental, successful poker player in 2014.

It's very unfortunate how 2p2 will essentially allow anyone to create a coaching thread. There are so many vastly unqualified, liars and borderline scammers in this forum.
woolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2014, 07:26 AM   #130
AintNoLimit
See my coaching listing
 
AintNoLimit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: las vegas
Posts: 6,403
re: LIVE NO LIMIT HOLDEM CASH GAME COACHING 1/2, 2/5, 5/10 Blind. Online 6max too.

[QUOTE=RobFarha;44642715]I really try my best to stay out of this gigantic cesspool of a discussion and to enjoy this joke of a thread. But the bolded just shows me how out of touch you are with poker.

Bill, you have students that can come into this thread and say that you have helped them because these guys are probably so green in the poker world that anyone who has played a couple hundred hours of 1/2 could teach them what you teach them.

You constantly referring to people who dismiss your poker/coaching ability as "trolls" and "people trying to discredit you" is laughable.

I'm not a troll. Your knowledge of poker is elementary. I would have no problem if this thread was labeled under a sales pitch catered to beginner live players, but you represent yourself as some crusher/poker genius that you just simply aren't.



I would be willing to make a large sidebet with you that you aren't beating the Bellagio 5/10 game (a game I play in) for anywhere near 7bb/hr in these days. While I don't think you are flat out lying about doing that at some point in time, poker is a lot different now and your inflated winrates in games where it was as easy as pocket pair > set > stack are pretty much irrelevant in todays games. Posting your J4o hand was probably the biggest mistake you could of made. I really thought this was a troll video upon first view.

I wont even go through the trouble of finding all the times I see you post advise in LLSNL where you don't even realize what positon we are in, straddled pot, other basic stuff you can't even seem to grasp.

You think the guy's opinion becomes devalued because he is looking for a poker coach? What on earth type of logic is that? It's some king of the hill looking down at peasants type logic because you probably haven't played a hand of poker in 6 months and can just print money on skype all day without knowing a thing about poker.

People seek coaching from people who are better than them. I remember reading an article a few years about people looking for coaching from Galfond that was running them like 3k/hr. These are all guys that are absolutely crushing 10/20 and similar stakes games for 6 figures+ every single year. They want to get better and view it as a worthwhile investment. There is no shame or discrediting in seeking a vessel to improve your poker game, you're so out of touch with poker Bill.




Again. You think a 2+2 postcount is relative indicator of player skill? Yeah, you are way wrong.

There are literally dozens of people I know that are winners and several guys that are viewed as top tier players in Vegas that don't have 2+2 accounts, or their accounts have 30 posts.

Just because you have a lot of posts here doesn't make you any good at poker, Bill. Get your head out of your ass.

I have a runitonce membership and the discussion there is worth a hell of a lot more than discussions on 2+2. I don't like saying this but this website is basically terrible these days from a getting better at poker perspective. Mostly because there are a legion of people like yourself who prance around as experts. I suppose everyone on runitonce who seeks coaching is terrible at poker too and shouldn't ever question anything you say.

Not everyone who dismisses you is a troll.



Pretty much everyone who knows nothing about my coaching material and disses me 100%, yes is a troll. My students who pay for my services all love their results. Everyone bashing me doesnt even know me. You do the math sir.
AintNoLimit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2014, 08:55 AM   #131
AintNoLimit
See my coaching listing
 
AintNoLimit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: las vegas
Posts: 6,403
re: LIVE NO LIMIT HOLDEM CASH GAME COACHING 1/2, 2/5, 5/10 Blind. Online 6max too.

[QUOTE=RobFarha;44642715]I really try my best to stay out of this gigantic cesspool of a discussion and to enjoy this joke of a thread. But the bolded just shows me how out of touch you are with poker.

Bill, you have students that can come into this thread and say that you have helped them because these guys are probably so green in the poker world that anyone who has played a couple hundred hours of 1/2 could teach them what you teach them.


You constantly referring to people who dismiss your poker/coaching ability as "trolls" and "people trying to discredit you" is laughable.







Correction, I have a multitude of students who were $8 and $10 winners at 1-2 when they met me. Now after upwards of 2000 hours, a nice group of them are winning $30/hr at 1-2 and $44 to $65 / hr at 2-5 over decent samples of 1500+ hours. This is after 6-8 months of extensive once/twice per week sessions and tons of hard work. All will quickly tell you that my coaching was the major factor + their own diligence which created the results. Ask them for yourself if you think I am lying.

You flat out ignore what the students REALLY said in their reviews, and blow it off like I train break even players to win $6 per hour. Obviously you are twisting what they really say, for whatever agenda you are on.

Talk spew all you like sir. My real students reviews stand on their own merit. You, are pissed or jealous or whatever that creates you to come in to my thread.

Tell me then, why do you even bother to take the time to spend on my coaching thread? My customers are satisfied. What is your beef? Why are you here? What do you really know of me? It makes little sense except some players just hate to see anyone get paid for coaching I can only guess. If you had a coaching thread I couldnt care less and would never waste my time on it. I cannot imagine what the payoff is for you spending your time here. As I said, my real customers are satisfied. Thats all that counts really.

ANYONE reading this forum can easily see that there are a group of real students who love my coaching, and there is another group of players (who know nothing of me) who are upset that I make money from coaching. Its so clear it is pathetic.
AintNoLimit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2014, 09:40 AM   #132
AintNoLimit
See my coaching listing
 
AintNoLimit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: las vegas
Posts: 6,403
re: LIVE NO LIMIT HOLDEM CASH GAME COACHING 1/2, 2/5, 5/10 Blind. Online 6max too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by River G View Post
Bill's coaching and hand history analysis keep his finger on the pulse of the games his students play in. This is what he does day in and day out, which means he's very in touch with current poker. His rates are competitive and he provides a valuable service. Keep up the good work Bill. It's much appreciated.



Yes, my real students (like you for example) are very satisfied. that is what this thread is for. Other angry haters who have never taken one session from me, well, public forums what can u say.
AintNoLimit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2014, 10:21 AM   #133
Playbig2000
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Playbig2000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Suffern, NY
Posts: 6,482
re: LIVE NO LIMIT HOLDEM CASH GAME COACHING 1/2, 2/5, 5/10 Blind. Online 6max too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by woolly View Post
Would strongly advise against anyone receiving coaching from OP. I have lurked this thread since that J4o HU hand was posted - probably the pinnacle of awfulness - and frankly OP is so out of touch with theory it's scary. HH analysis ITT is so off it hurts my insides. From what I gather most decisions are made purely off handreading which is generally difficult to coach and of poor value to most students. OP has no concept of ranges and/or balancing, betsizing, etc. All essential components needed to create a solid fundamental, successful poker player in 2014.
So you, who appear to be an online player, "lurked" this thread since one hand, a J4o was posted, and have already made the determination "from what you gather", Bill has no concept or ranges, balancing and betsizing? That is laughable dude. I worked with bill 2 years ago and he covers bet sizing more than anyone. In fact, we spent hours upon hours on bet sizing alone. And I was already a winning poker player when I seeked additional coaching, I was far from a beginner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by woolly View Post
It's very unfortunate how 2p2 will essentially allow anyone to create a coaching thread. There are so many vastly unqualified, liars and borderline scammers in this forum.
you know what is really unfortunate? That you, for whatever unknown reason, can come into someone's coaching thread to try to discredit him when you know absolutely nothing about his coaching or his game, other than what you have "heard" about him from other people who were upset that he included a couple of general essays in his basic reading material package.

You sound like an immature high school kid just following the leader to try to be like the other "cool" kids, joining along to bully someone.

Why is it that before the essay incident, no one ever discredited him or said his coaching and/or poker theory is bad? All of a sudden, that incident happened, and here everyone is bashing him left right and sideways because they wanted him banned.
Playbig2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2014, 11:03 AM   #134
AintNoLimit
See my coaching listing
 
AintNoLimit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: las vegas
Posts: 6,403
re: LIVE NO LIMIT HOLDEM CASH GAME COACHING 1/2, 2/5, 5/10 Blind. Online 6max too.

[QUOTE=Playbig2000;44649151]So you, who appear to be an online player, "lurked" this thread since one hand, a J4o was posted, and have already made the determination "from what you gather", Bill has no concept or ranges, balancing and betsizing? That is laughable dude. I worked with bill 2 years ago and he covers bet sizing more than anyone. In fact, we spent hours upon hours on bet sizing alone. And I was already a winning poker player when I seeked additional coaching, I was far from a beginner.







Yet another REAL STUDENT of mine showing up to state his satisfaction.

And Playbig, note that bad publicity is still good publicity so for whatever agenda the trolls have, its all good. lol
AintNoLimit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2014, 11:27 AM   #135
thakidd99
adept
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: 10314
Posts: 822
re: LIVE NO LIMIT HOLDEM CASH GAME COACHING 1/2, 2/5, 5/10 Blind. Online 6max too.

I've had ten sessions or so with Bill and it definitely improved my game immensely...I was already a winning cash player, and he helped my win rate increase substantially...

Haven't had a lesson with him in a while,randomly checked coaching thread and stumbled upon the recent updates..just popped in to say he was professional and helped me approach the game from a completely different standpoint
thakidd99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2014, 12:09 PM   #136
Richard Parker
banned
 
Richard Parker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Right Side of Variance
Posts: 13,985
re: LIVE NO LIMIT HOLDEM CASH GAME COACHING 1/2, 2/5, 5/10 Blind. Online 6max too.

The only way I can find myself engaging ANL without actually handing him money is through 2+2 forum, and I have done so in many occasions at LLSNL forum.

ANL rarely posts anything that isn't already a common knowledge even in LLSNL (which is pretty behind in poker). When he does post something that isn't fairly obvious, he would do so in an authoritative manner, and yet when he's questioned, he is unable to actually back up those comments with any concrete evidence or at least offer a POV that might lead to a logical conclusion.

Here's an example where he states that certain things in poker cannot be explained in math and is considered an art:

Quote:
Originally Posted by AintNoLimit View Post
Quite a bit of the ART forms of poker cannot be put on paper mathematically. How do I explain mathematically how I can 3 bet in position AJ vs a wide opener and proceed to outplay him postflop? But its very easy to do. math? Its irrelevent. So for you to ask for math on a situation that is more ART than math, cant be answered.

Again, APD asked how best to play the hand. And to me, it is optimal to 3 bet and take control rather than flat and play the hand very softly. 3 betting OOP takes skill postflop for sure, but optimal is optimal so if a player is up to it postflop, then the 3 bet is optimal.
Be smart, do some research before you decide to hire a coach.
Richard Parker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2014, 01:09 PM   #137
AintNoLimit
See my coaching listing
 
AintNoLimit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: las vegas
Posts: 6,403
re: LIVE NO LIMIT HOLDEM CASH GAME COACHING 1/2, 2/5, 5/10 Blind. Online 6max too.

[QUOTE=Richard Parker;44649914]The only way I can find myself engaging ANL without actually handing him money is through 2+2 forum, and I have done so in many occasions at LLSNL forum.

ANL rarely posts anything that isn't already a common knowledge even in LLSNL (which is pretty behind in poker). When he does post something that isn't fairly obvious, he would do so in an authoritative manner, and yet when he's questioned, he is unable to actually back up those comments with any concrete evidence or at least offer a POV that might lead to a logical conclusion.





Lower limit players many times cannot even recognize higher level concepts. A player who possesses phenomenal betsizing skills will display an artform 100%. Knowing how and when to size bets up or down is an art, not a mathematical formula. If you keep working on your game, sooner or later this will become apparent to you possibly.
AintNoLimit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2014, 02:13 PM   #138
Richard Parker
banned
 
Richard Parker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Right Side of Variance
Posts: 13,985
re: LIVE NO LIMIT HOLDEM CASH GAME COACHING 1/2, 2/5, 5/10 Blind. Online 6max too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AintNoLimit View Post
Lower limit players many times cannot even recognize higher level concepts. A player who possesses phenomenal betsizing skills will display an artform 100%. Knowing how and when to size bets up or down is an art, not a mathematical formula. If you keep working on your game, sooner or later this will become apparent to you possibly.
In other words, you stand by your position that bet sizing is an art, not a math formula.
Richard Parker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2014, 03:11 PM   #139
RobFarha
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
RobFarha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: @robbyrobbb
Posts: 7,551
re: LIVE NO LIMIT HOLDEM CASH GAME COACHING 1/2, 2/5, 5/10 Blind. Online 6max too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AintNoLimit View Post
Pretty much everyone who knows nothing about my coaching material and disses me 100%, yes is a troll. My students who pay for my services all love their results. Everyone bashing me doesnt even know me. You do the math sir.
I know you just fine. I've seen you post for a year or two in LLSNL and was always skeptical of you and your analysis/inability to understand basic concepts of a hand. After you stole that essay and tried to hide it I felt it necessary to post in here, both that you are a thief, as well as a terrible old school guy that beat the games 10 years ago in cupcakeland that is completely out of touch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AintNoLimit View Post
You flat out ignore what the students REALLY said in their reviews, and blow it off like I train break even players to win $6 per hour. Obviously you are twisting what they really say, for whatever agenda you are on.

Talk spew all you like sir. My real students reviews stand on their own merit. You, are pissed or jealous or whatever that creates you to come in to my thread.

Tell me then, why do you even bother to take the time to spend on my coaching thread? My customers are satisfied. What is your beef? Why are you here? What do you really know of me? It makes little sense except some players just hate to see anyone get paid for coaching I can only guess. If you had a coaching thread I couldnt care less and would never waste my time on it. I cannot imagine what the payoff is for you spending your time here. As I said, my real customers are satisfied. Thats all that counts really.

ANYONE reading this forum can easily see that there are a group of real students who love my coaching, and there is another group of players (who know nothing of me) who are upset that I make money from coaching. Its so clear it is pathetic.
Why do I post in here? Because I am a genuinely nice guy with a flawless reputation that can take ten minutes of my day to write a post that will save some people new in the poker world thousands of dollars.

Your claims of people being "trolls" or even worse "jealous" is laughable. I threw up in my mouth a little.

Your reading comprehension is a little off as well Bill.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AintNoLimit View Post
It makes little sense except some players just hate to see anyone get paid for coaching I can only guess
hmm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robfarha View Post
You think the guy's opinion becomes devalued because he is looking for a poker coach? What on earth type of logic is that? It's some king of the hill looking down at peasants type logic because you probably haven't played a hand of poker in 6 months and can just print money on skype all day without knowing a thing about poker.

People seek coaching from people who are better than them. I remember reading an article a few years about people looking for coaching from Galfond that was running them like 3k/hr. These are all guys that are absolutely crushing 10/20 and similar stakes games for 6 figures+ every single year. They want to get better and view it as a worthwhile investment. There is no shame or discrediting in seeking a vessel to improve your poker game, you're so out of touch with poker Bill.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robfarha View Post
I have a runitonce membership and the discussion there is worth a hell of a lot more than discussions on 2+2. I don't like saying this but this website is basically terrible these days from a getting better at poker perspective. Mostly because there are a legion of people like yourself who prance around as experts. I suppose everyone on runitonce who seeks coaching is terrible at poker too and shouldn't ever question anything you say.
Not only do I have literally zero problem with qualified, in touch with the game people getting paid for coaching, but I personally spend a chunk of my own money on it. Runitonce is expensive and I also have been a subscriber to Bart Hanson for a very long time. When I played exclusively online I had a coach as well.

The problem that I have with you is that you are incredibly over representing your services and abilities. You are not a Bellagio 5/10 crusher, you are certainly not an online crusher, you are someone who has been around for a while and has a skillset that can turn 1/2 and 2/5 players into winners. I don't doubt that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robfarha View Post
You are a guy that's been around for a long time and has an elementary understanding of the game. You can take someone who knows nothing and turn them into a winner. The problem is that if someone is in that spot, there's much cheaper and certainly more efficient ways to go about that than paying you hundreds if not thousands of dollars for basic poker information.

I said that before (which you so coincidentally ignored and instead opted to just say "lol he's jealous of people making money from coaching")

You also coincidentally ignore that I am telling you as a fact that your Bellagio results from x years ago don't matter. The J4 hand, combined with someone much more qualified than myself or anyone else (baluga) coming in here and posting his thoughts on your analysis should be an indication to people of how bad you actually are.

You also coincidentally ignore that I am telling you that seeking a poker coach does not make you less of a player. You dismiss a guys opinion because he is looking for a coach? You dismiss a guys opinion and think he can't be playing 5/10 because he has 30 posts?

What world do you live in? 2+2 is not the great place it was years ago when online was in full swing. Many really good players, both live and online post elsewhere or don't post at all. Post cost on 2+2 is not an indication of how good you are, or what stakes you play, this is laughable. Maybe since I have 5k posts you can take me seriously. I do seek coaching from qualified people though so probably just dismiss me.
RobFarha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2014, 03:15 PM   #140
AintNoLimit
See my coaching listing
 
AintNoLimit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: las vegas
Posts: 6,403
re: LIVE NO LIMIT HOLDEM CASH GAME COACHING 1/2, 2/5, 5/10 Blind. Online 6max too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Parker View Post
In other words, you stand by your position that bet sizing is an art, not a math formula.

Yes

I do not work out mathematical formulas for my betsizing. In fact, if you would care to demonstrate how (and why) you would put into math terms things like your image, villains tendencies etc, and how it works into the proper betsizing strategy.

Richard, Ive seen many of your posts. You spend a great deal of time bashing other players replies, however offer nothing of your own normally.

So put it to the test. Demonstrate your betsizing math. Maybe we all can learn something here.

Last edited by AintNoLimit; 09-18-2014 at 03:23 PM.
AintNoLimit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2014, 03:19 PM   #141
AintNoLimit
See my coaching listing
 
AintNoLimit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: las vegas
Posts: 6,403
re: LIVE NO LIMIT HOLDEM CASH GAME COACHING 1/2, 2/5, 5/10 Blind. Online 6max too.

[QUOTE=RobFarha;44651635]I know you just fine. I've seen you post for a year or two in LLSNL and was always skeptical of you and your analysis/inability to understand basic concepts of a hand. After you stole that essay and tried to hide it I felt it necessary to post in here, both that you are a thief, as well as a terrible old school guy that beat the games 10 years ago in cupcakeland that is completely out of touch.



Why do I post in here? Because I am a genuinely nice guy with a flawless reputation that can take ten minutes of my day to write a post that will save some people new in the poker world thousands of dollars.

Your claims of people being "trolls" or even worse "jealous" is laughable. I threw up in my mouth a little.






Its absurd how you stand behind your statements so strongly about how prospective students could save thousands of dollars, yet the ACTUAL STUDENTS all gloat at how the coaching made them tons of money over long periods of time.

Just like in politics, you stand on your beliefs (regardless of how unfounded) and ignore the literal facts. You ignore all the real students reviews here. As if they are meaningless, yet your word is golden. You make a mockery of yourself.
AintNoLimit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2014, 03:23 PM   #142
RobFarha
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
RobFarha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: @robbyrobbb
Posts: 7,551
re: LIVE NO LIMIT HOLDEM CASH GAME COACHING 1/2, 2/5, 5/10 Blind. Online 6max too.

How many times do I have to post that I have no doubt you can turn people into winners (something they can accomplish for much cheaper) and how many times will you ignore everything else that I post?
RobFarha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2014, 03:24 PM   #143
AintNoLimit
See my coaching listing
 
AintNoLimit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: las vegas
Posts: 6,403
re: LIVE NO LIMIT HOLDEM CASH GAME COACHING 1/2, 2/5, 5/10 Blind. Online 6max too.

NOTE FOR THE LURKERS

I am bowing out of these rediculous posts for now, by those who know nothing about me. It shows their lack of character, and I will leave them to their own agenda.
AintNoLimit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2014, 03:29 PM   #144
AintNoLimit
See my coaching listing
 
AintNoLimit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: las vegas
Posts: 6,403
re: LIVE NO LIMIT HOLDEM CASH GAME COACHING 1/2, 2/5, 5/10 Blind. Online 6max too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobFarha View Post
How many times do I have to post that I have no doubt you can turn people into winners (something they can accomplish for much cheaper) and how many times will you ignore everything else that I post?


See post 10. Tell me where he could have gone for cheaper. His winrate currently over about 1500 hours is $66/hr. It was around $13 or so when he met me.

Ignore the facts. They are still there in print for the world to see.

Out.
AintNoLimit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2014, 03:58 PM   #145
woolly
veteran
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 3,040
re: LIVE NO LIMIT HOLDEM CASH GAME COACHING 1/2, 2/5, 5/10 Blind. Online 6max too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AintNoLimit View Post
NOTE FOR THE LURKERS

I am bowing out of these rediculous posts for now, by those who know nothing about me. It shows their lack of character, and I will leave them to their own agenda.
why is everyone who dismisses your (lack of) ability lack character or a troll?
woolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2014, 04:07 PM   #146
RobFarha
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
RobFarha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: @robbyrobbb
Posts: 7,551
re: LIVE NO LIMIT HOLDEM CASH GAME COACHING 1/2, 2/5, 5/10 Blind. Online 6max too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AintNoLimit View Post
See post 10. Tell me where he could have gone for cheaper. His winrate currently over about 1500 hours is $66/hr. It was around $13 or so when he met me.

Ignore the facts. They are still there in print for the world to see.

Out.
Some people are going to succeed Bill. I have no doubt you helped him if he was terrible when he met you. You want me to give you a rundown of everything that someone who would possibly be in the market for you as coach can do to better themselves at poker without forking over relatively large sums of money to you? It's a long list.

You have students that you helped, I've said it many times. I don't think these are fake accounts or anything like that. How many times do I have to say you have helped people? Your inability to understand what I'm saying to you, or even use the quote button properly on twoplustwo makes you look like a fool, Bill. Can you explain why you think someone is unqualified to question your thoughts because of his post count or anything else I pointed out?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AintNoLimit View Post
It shows their lack of character, and I will leave them to their own agenda.
thanks, your favorite word.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AintNoLimit View Post
I am bowing out of these rediculous posts for now, by those who know nothing about me.
Probably a good idea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AintNoLimit View Post
rediculous
Almost certainly a good idea.
RobFarha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2014, 04:12 PM   #147
gus1112
adept
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 960
re: LIVE NO LIMIT HOLDEM CASH GAME COACHING 1/2, 2/5, 5/10 Blind. Online 6max too.

Can we all just get a few more lessons in mechanical 3 betting?
gus1112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2014, 04:16 PM   #148
thehelper
banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 753
re: LIVE NO LIMIT HOLDEM CASH GAME COACHING 1/2, 2/5, 5/10 Blind. Online 6max too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AintNoLimit View Post
See post 10. Tell me where he could have gone for cheaper. His winrate currently over about 1500 hours is $66/hr. It was around $13 or so when he met me.

Ignore the facts. They are still there in print for the world to see.

Out.
Seeing as I read that you charge $130 / hour, I will happily charge half your rate to turn someone from a 1/2-1/3 loser into a 1/3 winner. Wouldn't be that difficult to do.
thehelper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2014, 06:38 PM   #149
BertMcgert
centurion
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 115
re: LIVE NO LIMIT HOLDEM CASH GAME COACHING 1/2, 2/5, 5/10 Blind. Online 6max too.

i told you morons this guy is a fraud, also bart hanson sucks too
BertMcgert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2014, 07:06 PM   #150
Marc14
grinder
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Canada
Posts: 443
re: LIVE NO LIMIT HOLDEM CASH GAME COACHING 1/2, 2/5, 5/10 Blind. Online 6max too.

So Rob, please tell me if I am mistaking here, but what you are basically saying is:

1/ Bill can teach people to beat 1/2
2/ Bill can teach people to beat 2/5
3/ Students beating these games for 6 to 8BB/h are being truthful
4/ Bill cannot teach you to beat 5/10 as the games are considerably more advanced (not sure I agree about the B's 5/10 being advanced unless it changed in the past 12 months since I played in it for 3, but the softness of that specific game is another topic. However, kudos fot beating it at anything over 6BB ).

So you and Bill are agreeing on 3 out of 4 points. Does the fact you don't agree on the 4th, or the fact that you believe games can be crushed for more in terms of BB/h really need to generate walls of attacks in his thread, no matter how well and respecfully written they are (but still incredibly insulting, such as when you suggest that Bill won at poker by setmining all his life)?

What I still don't get is why come to someone's place of business even if virtual and raise up such a storm saying "hey he's overcharging for his services" or "you could do without his services all the free information is out there on poker forums"? Wouldnt a 5 line post basically saying "Bill is too expensive, so read forums, do your homework and get all the info for free" do it? And even that is borderline douchy.

I just have this image of the different people in this forum going to stage some protests at some guy's shop screaming in loudspeakers he's too expensive and pointing out repeatedly all the mistakes he's done in the past. Inet vindication in action. Pitchforks and torches would be a nice touch also.

So basically, you believe Bill is too expensive of a coach, or that a coach is not needed to beat 1/2 2/5 for say 8BB/h. Ok fine, message received loud and clear. Can we avoid pages of discussions on a topic that will not be resolved, and saddly get the real trolls to come out from under their smelly bridge? (yes there are some in this thread, whether in the pure inet sense of the word, people looking to get a reaction from Bill, or just referring to keyboard warriors with zero credibility lashing out on a forum).

Quote:
Originally Posted by thehelper View Post
Seeing as I read that you charge $130 / hour, I will happily charge half your rate to turn someone from a 1/2-1/3 loser into a 1/3 winner. Wouldn't be that difficult to do.
Please let the grown ups talk and go open your coaching thread. Good luck in your new business endeavour.
Marc14 is online now   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:10 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2017, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online