Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

Cash Game Poker Coach Listings This forum consists of threads by poker coaches who have paid for the privilege of beginning a thread with their details. All users are welcome to participate in these threads.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-08-2017, 06:17 PM   #101
ThinkItThrough
See my coaching listing
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 1,981
Re: d7sarmy.com CFP - learn with d7o1d1s0, FourSixFour and ishter11

To keep it short and simple Pontylad:

1) How much up/down while staked/coached under WCG, which time frame.
2) When (exact month/timeframe) did you get coached by Ishter and for how many hours

Takes 2min of your time to answer these. No text-wall needed. No answer is also an answer.
ThinkItThrough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2017, 06:24 PM   #102
woolly
veteran
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 3,039
Re: d7sarmy.com CFP - learn with d7o1d1s0, FourSixFour and ishter11

I found this publicly-verified image on the Internet. Can you comment? No answer is also an answer.

woolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2017, 06:34 PM   #103
LuxPoker17
journeyman
 
LuxPoker17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 254
d7sarmy.com CFP - learn with d7o1d1s0, FourSixFour and ishter11

That thread is better than every Comedy series d7sarmy.com CFP - learn with d7o1d1s0, FourSixFour and ishter11
Go on guys pls d7sarmy.com CFP - learn with d7o1d1s0, FourSixFour and ishter11
LuxPoker17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2017, 06:46 PM   #104
pontylad
Master Blaster
 
pontylad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: meh, fr, 6 max or hu?! :S:S
Posts: 8,130
Re: d7sarmy.com CFP - learn with d7o1d1s0, FourSixFour and ishter11

Gordon, you're just wildly rambling. What are you talking about, libel/slander? This is a forum, this is a paid coaching advert, Posts can be deleted. For example, I can see that exactly 158 posts have been deleted from your thread. If I wanted to play this silly game then my follow up question would be, why did you try to silence those people?


I'll humour you, I'll answer your questions if you release all your screen names across sites, inc Stars, and allow another mod here to verify your results and that of a selection of your students. I am not the one trying to sell coaching to others, If you want my personal details you can pull your thumb out of your arse too, what do i need to be verified about?

Seeing as you are never going to be transparent enough to do that i'll give you some information, my results are all public I don't really need to discuss them here, If you want to talk to doug about me/stake then be my guest and finally my coaching with Ishter was within the last 12 months.

You're like the Donald Trump of coaching never actually answering a difficult questioned posed to you and always reverting to straw arguments or rambling. Listen, You can't find someone better placed to compare the coaching of yourself and Ishter, I'm the only one to have used you both. The fact that you are angry that I believed Ishter to be better does not make you right/my review illegitimate.

Now is the time for you to stop posting in this thread. I have said my piece, anyone who wants to discuss this more (TIT or others) can just pm me.

Last edited by pontylad; 10-08-2017 at 06:57 PM.
pontylad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2017, 07:17 PM   #105
woolly
veteran
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 3,039
Re: d7sarmy.com CFP - learn with d7o1d1s0, FourSixFour and ishter11

woolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2017, 09:30 PM   #106
ThinkItThrough
See my coaching listing
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 1,981
Re: d7sarmy.com CFP - learn with d7o1d1s0, FourSixFour and ishter11

Ponty, you will definitely come back. No "last post". Any question you wish, generally , put up money, i give you very high odds and we go.

About who you "like" more, nobody cares, i only defend ourselves if somebody tries to smear. Don't smear me, you will not hear for me. If you really believe this mini-team here is of any relevance, you don't understand anything. I've already said, the only thing i care about is BPC and my students. Call them hopeless/clueless, i will show how one of them out-earns this baby team here.
I've already mentioned my "strategy" before. Haters are just being used to spread the truth. Popcorn is good for business... Trump obviously was monitoring my thread very closely and knew that grabbing pu$$ies doesn't matter .

I suggest you to become more like Woolly. The guy is funny and puts in some effort. I think he can do better, so let's give him some ammo.

Anyways Ponty, i will go further. You and these crap coaches here will never get away with cheap talk. Your part takes 2 min. Mine takes possibly hours, but i'll do it anyways.

I'll do you a favor. You don't even have to prove your part (i don't need to see what i already know), this will be totally one-sided:

Have your pick of students we advertise/put up testimonials with. Post a bond, 5k. I give you 20:1 odds, so you can double your yearly profits. Or 50:1 if you wish. Our reviews are super safe because we literally get money from profits of our students.
Have your pick, best to start with Hall of Fame. We agree on terms, safe escrow. I'll even give discounts for multiple orders . Double your odds for every order, sounds fair?

I put my money EVERYTIME where my mouth is. You guys never get contested on your garbage talk and it's time somebody stands up and ends this garbage.

You don't even believe the stuff yourself. We both know it. You're just angry. Ok, keep quoting Trump. Seriously. If your best insult is to compare me to the 2nd most powerful man in the world, you're messed up. You need to improve your insults. Again Woolly can help you here.

I give you ridiculous odds. Or just state that you believe BPC reviews are all true (like everybody knows).

Maybe tell PlasticDummy to run it through his PIO Solver before you make a dumb decision.

Look Ponty, we don't do this for ourselves, the audience expects this.

Either way, pls PM with suggestion for arbiter, bc next days are more busy (no flights, less time here) so my team can enjoy the party!

Last edited by ThinkItThrough; 10-08-2017 at 09:45 PM.
ThinkItThrough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2017, 10:51 PM   #107
ishter
See my coaching listing
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 803
Re: d7sarmy.com CFP - learn with d7o1d1s0, FourSixFour and ishter11

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkItThrough View Post

About who you "like" more, nobody cares, i only defend ourselves if somebody tries to smear. Don't smear me, you will not hear for me.

You and these crap coaches here will never get away with cheap talk. Your part takes 2 min.
Is there any activity going on inside your brain whatsoever? First you claim you're being smeared when someone is merely stating an opinion, then you go right ahead and actually smear us?


Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkItThrough View Post
Call them hopeless/clueless, i will show how one of them out-earns this baby team here.
I call. I would like to see one student of yours who has made >$1,000,000 USD.

Futile rebuttal is futile. Cue incoming slew of nonsense that ultimately fails to address any valid points raised and instead attacks people.

Last edited by ishter; 10-08-2017 at 10:51 PM. Reason: inb4 extreme ramble post from one or more bumbling bafoons
ishter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2017, 11:10 PM   #108
pontylad
Master Blaster
 
pontylad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: meh, fr, 6 max or hu?! :S:S
Posts: 8,130
Re: d7sarmy.com CFP - learn with d7o1d1s0, FourSixFour and ishter11

Gordon please stop dribbling, why are you so infatuated with me all of a sudden? None of this is about my results, only you have asked for them and as i keep pointing out to you, they are available for all to see. I'm fairly respected on this forum because of how I've conducted myself here for the past 9 years so when you say...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkItThrough View Post
About who you "like" more, nobody cares, i only defend ourselves if somebody tries to smear.
Gordon, you're being quite testing, the whole point of testimonials is the fact that they are opinion. I really don't understand why I have to explain this to you. Also please learn to differentiate between opinion and smear, just google it.

I also don't understand how me calling you "successful" and being a worthwhile for some people, is hating? You appear to be the only one that is angry in this thread, any hint of a suggestion that there may be a better coaching option for players than you and you just spill bile everywhere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkItThrough View Post

I put my money EVERYTIME where my mouth is. You guys never get contested on your garbage talk and it's time somebody stands up and ends this garbage.
Ok, you're right, this garbage needs to end. How about this then. profit prop bet, you vs ishter at 500z 6m? I know you won't be able to refuse this because you always put your money where your mouth is. Settle this once and for all then we can all move on.

I'll just write a preamble here about your next post. ramble ramble, strawman argument, ramble ramble, pontylads results, ramble ramble, defamation. Trump. For once Gordon, quit while ahead, you're quickly turning in to a bonafide troll in this forum.

Last edited by pontylad; 10-08-2017 at 11:29 PM.
pontylad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2017, 11:22 PM   #109
MartimC
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Malta
Posts: 6,364
Re: d7sarmy.com CFP - learn with d7o1d1s0, FourSixFour and ishter11

i bet he wont take that bet
MartimC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 04:31 AM   #110
PlasticElephant
old hand
 
PlasticElephant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Whistler, BC
Posts: 1,378
Re: d7sarmy.com CFP - learn with d7o1d1s0, FourSixFour and ishter11

Gordon playing 500z lol, I would pay to see that.
PlasticElephant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 05:53 AM   #111
pokkerreddu
journeyman
 
pokkerreddu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: surviving the events!
Posts: 344
Re: d7sarmy.com CFP - learn with d7o1d1s0, FourSixFour and ishter11

..like this situations where people try to talk/reason with a drunk... the only way to do it is stop to try it..i hope the not drunk boys can do this**
pokkerreddu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 07:11 AM   #112
BenaBadBeat
5 or a 9... 5 or a 9...
 
BenaBadBeat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: 50 shades of grey
Posts: 3,383
Re: d7sarmy.com CFP - learn with d7o1d1s0, FourSixFour and ishter11

ishter is the god of 500z, and by god, i mean dog
BenaBadBeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 08:29 AM   #113
Slugant
Pooh-Bah
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 4,579
Re: d7sarmy.com CFP - learn with d7o1d1s0, FourSixFour and ishter11

also,... aids
Slugant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 08:34 AM   #114
lolregs
centurion
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 145
Re: d7sarmy.com CFP - learn with d7o1d1s0, FourSixFour and ishter11

starting to think this is some big marketing ploy? prob isn't but wow. anyways.

pontylad has a point imo, TIT did over-react to his negative review

however where was pontylad and all the other d7 crew when PE attacked BPC? the first post by PE was totally out of line and not even true, he still didn't apologize for it.

And also why hasn't D7 crew released any graphs or evidence of they students success.

Also, you keep harping on about how D7 coaches are better players than BPC coaches...however its not about that...its about who can get they students to win the most money.

Also, you keep harping on about the failures of BPC (questioning the success rate) however you just ignore all the successes...i mean, you can just go into the thread or look on the website and see for urself, ive been reading his thread for like 1 year and the names on the leaderboards seem to change every 2nd month.

D7 crew...great poker players, terrible business men.
lolregs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 11:11 AM   #115
PlasticElephant
old hand
 
PlasticElephant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Whistler, BC
Posts: 1,378
Re: d7sarmy.com CFP - learn with d7o1d1s0, FourSixFour and ishter11

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolregs View Post
Also, you keep harping on about the failures of BPC (questioning the success rate) however you just ignore all the successes...i mean, you can just go into the thread or look on the website and see for urself, ive been reading his thread for like 1 year and the names on the leaderboards seem to change every 2nd month.

.
I apologise for my comment a few pages back fwiw, was unnecessary.

This is relevant fwiw, because take me, average binman small stakes player. With variance, I can expect 10k months playing 50k hands a month every 3 months. Imagine now there are 3 of me and we only post when one of the top months happen= Inaccurate picture of my success.

Imagine now that you bumhunt HU on tiny sites, and every now and then you get a whale to sit you at 1knl. And you only post the months when that happens.

Imagine now that you finish your contract with BPC and you try and play on other sites exposed to real competition and you find out you didn't actually learn too much at all. Imagine that the games you are playing are completely dying and then you come to ask 'PlasticDummy' for 6max coaching.... imagine if that actually had happened 4 times this year, whilst TIT still continues to brag about your results!
PlasticElephant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 11:36 AM   #116
iHaveTrips
centurion
 
iHaveTrips's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 191
Re: d7sarmy.com CFP - learn with d7o1d1s0, FourSixFour and ishter11

Guys, guys, guys. How about we all crack open a cold one and take a breather.



Spoiler:
iHaveTrips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 02:22 PM   #117
doctor877
veteran
 
doctor877's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Winland
Posts: 2,412
Re: d7sarmy.com CFP - learn with d7o1d1s0, FourSixFour and ishter11

500z propbet plzzzzzzzzzzz
doctor877 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 03:04 PM   #118
N0M3RCY
journeyman
 
N0M3RCY's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 229
Re: d7sarmy.com CFP - learn with d7o1d1s0, FourSixFour and ishter11

I don't wanna get into this, neither did I read the whole thing through.. However, I can't wrap my mind around how you can't understand that d7army and BPC are teaching two different ways of earning money in poker.

First of all, you have to distinguish that d7army is teaching the GTO way of poker from what I'm reading, while BPC is teaching people HOW TO MAKE EASY AND FAST MONEY IN POKER, as quickly as possible.

Most people play poker to make money after all. Some are maybe 18 and free, some in their 20's and studying in college, some finished college got a job and pursue poker as side job.. Not everyone has time/energy/money to start investing a lot of time into poker and learn it all over again. So why would you not bumhunt a bunch of fishes, until you reach your financial goals, while not having to learn the most perfect poker?

That's the main idea behind BPC (even though they have very good coaches and Alan, that does the pokermatrix or whatever, so don't really underestimate the value of coaching), while your main idea is how to crush/adapt to the toughest opponents at your stakes and play hands the most correct way possible and jerk over hundreds of hands probably. Both coaching have their own value on their own, but of course people will choose something that is easier and will almost guarantee to make them money.

I still can't understand how this is not clear. While d7army students are maybe better players than those of BPC overall, BPC students don't give a **** about this ego contest. They give more **** about how much money they make the quickest possible way, while your players maybe give a lot more **** about how to play hands properly vs good opponents and beat them.

But don't get me wrong, I was personally in BPC, liked it and then hated it and thought it is bad.. but to be honest, it's really up to you if you make it or not. Coaches are very good and they all know what they are teaching and explain things very well. But, there are hundreds of students that probablly failed, but it's not because they don't have it to make it, it's because they have other problems outside poker that drag them down. And unless you are very smart or have a military routine and strong will power, you won't make it even through micros. I know why I failed back then like many others, but I was young and stupid.
N0M3RCY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 03:07 PM   #119
woolly
veteran
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 3,039
Re: d7sarmy.com CFP - learn with d7o1d1s0, FourSixFour and ishter11

woolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 06:23 PM   #120
SpewNL
journeyman
 
SpewNL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Below EV
Posts: 278
Re: d7sarmy.com CFP - learn with d7o1d1s0, FourSixFour and ishter11

Woolly winning the thread imo
SpewNL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 10:03 PM   #121
RalphWaldoEmerson
Pooh-Bah
 
RalphWaldoEmerson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: check my plo thread
Posts: 4,432
Re: d7sarmy.com CFP - learn with d7o1d1s0, FourSixFour and ishter11

+1
RalphWaldoEmerson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 11:53 PM   #122
ThinkItThrough
See my coaching listing
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 1,981
Re: d7sarmy.com CFP - learn with d7o1d1s0, FourSixFour and ishter11

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlasticElephant View Post
I apologise for my comment a few pages back fwiw, was unnecessary.

[/U][/B]
I have not seen your comment earlier, but for me this is done/solved then, and i feel no need to continue or further voice my thoughts about your team/business/ or disrupt your thread. Minding your own, i strongly believe in that. So good luck to you and your team.

If you want to have a fair/rational/civil discussion (insult-free) about your claims that certain results could be variance, pls let me know and I can go into statistics & logic and lay it out in more detail. Common fallacy and i call it pseudo-skepticism that people like DefiniteArticle fall for. I assumed you were just trying to throw mud (fair game in "war"), but perhaps you might be serious. We can do this in the BPC thread as well, because random people reading may or may not have the same thoughts.
ThinkItThrough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2017, 02:24 PM   #123
pitapita
Lia Marie Johnson
 
pitapita's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Staking
Posts: 7,077
Re: d7sarmy.com CFP - learn with d7o1d1s0, FourSixFour and ishter11

Can we move this conversation to BPC thread so everyone who considers getting their coaching realizes how insane they are? (remember posts can't be deleted btw)
pitapita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2017, 07:52 PM   #124
fast11375
veteran
 
fast11375's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: WSOP.NJ
Posts: 2,080
Re: d7sarmy.com CFP - learn with d7o1d1s0, FourSixFour and ishter11

TIT please just stop. The more you post the more you're coming off as a troll.
fast11375 is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:05 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2017, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online