Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

Cash Game Poker Coach Listings This forum consists of threads by poker coaches who have paid for the privilege of beginning a thread with their details. All users are welcome to participate in these threads.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-24-2012, 05:58 AM   #501
Husker
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Husker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Holsten's Diner
Posts: 10,626
Re: #1 Ranked Online Poker Courses /// www.BestPokerCoaching.com /// NEW $100k Coaching System

Re the money back thing. Are you saying if I (as a full ring player looking to try HU) bought your HU mastermind course, studied it thoroughly done all the homework associated with it etc and couldn't win over a decent sample size you would refund the money for the course?
Husker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 02:06 PM   #502
ThinkItThrough
See my coaching listing
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 1,938
Re: #1 Ranked Online Poker Courses /// www.BestPokerCoaching.com /// NEW $100k Coaching System

Quote:
Originally Posted by Husker View Post
Re the money back thing. Are you saying if I (as a full ring player looking to try HU) bought your HU mastermind course, studied it thoroughly done all the homework associated with it etc and couldn't win over a decent sample size you would refund the money for the course?
Of course, without a second of doubt. If you do the homework, watched the videos, this means that you have done everything i asked you to do.
That's all i want. Give it a fair shot, nothing else.

There is not one person, who has done all the homework and didn't succeed.
If you would be the first to not win big after doing all homeworks, then it's 100% my fault. In addition to refunding you, i would also give you 10 hours of free coaching.
Not because i'm "so nice", but because i've been around long enough to know what makes people successful.


There are people who have done some homework and showed very nice results. And yes, there were also few who struggled - and they were also the ones who didn't do the homework.


Hope that helped!

- Gordon
ThinkItThrough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 03:01 PM   #503
Husker
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Husker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Holsten's Diner
Posts: 10,626
Re: #1 Ranked Online Poker Courses /// www.BestPokerCoaching.com /// NEW $100k Coaching System

Helluva reply. You obviously have a lot of confidence in your product.

I think I'll probably take you up on that.
Husker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 09:32 PM   #504
TiltedGrinder
stranger
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1
Question Re: #1 Ranked Online Poker Courses /// www.BestPokerCoaching.com /// NEW $100k Coaching System

Hi there Gordon.

I have had a very long look through your website and I am very impressed with the amount of time and commitment you have put into helping dedicated players to improving their game.

I am a regular 100NL grinder that although I feel I have sound understanding behind 6 max strategy and don't think I lose enormous amounts of value in hands but I obviously (although i don't see it, hence the help i need) have big gaps in my game. I was looking at both the Double your 6Max Winrate and the Advance 6 max poker - How to play from the blinds by Brian and I really cant decide which one I should invest in. I

Let me point out I do tend to get into ridiculous pots in the blinds, usually out of position and end up losing the majority of the time for around a 30-40BB pot. I think this is the largest fault in my game and its been making me BE/small deficit for the past months (that i have started to become serious about the game). Not to mention the amount of mouses I have broken for being so pissed off with myself haha.

Please not that I really want to give this my all as I am going into final year of college and am dreading having to go into a 9-5 office job. If you could give me your advice on what one I should choose I would be very grateful.

Thanks for reading mate your are deff +EV to the poker world.
TiltedGrinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 10:12 PM   #505
ThinkItThrough
See my coaching listing
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 1,938
Re: #1 Ranked Online Poker Courses /// www.BestPokerCoaching.com /// NEW $100k Coaching System

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiltedGrinder View Post
Hi there Gordon.

I have had a very long look through your website and I am very impressed with the amount of time and commitment you have put into helping dedicated players to improving their game.

I am a regular 100NL grinder that although I feel I have sound understanding behind 6 max strategy and don't think I lose enormous amounts of value in hands but I obviously (although i don't see it, hence the help i need) have big gaps in my game. I was looking at both the Double your 6Max Winrate and the Advance 6 max poker - How to play from the blinds by Brian and I really cant decide which one I should invest in. I

Let me point out I do tend to get into ridiculous pots in the blinds, usually out of position and end up losing the majority of the time for around a 30-40BB pot. I think this is the largest fault in my game and its been making me BE/small deficit for the past months (that i have started to become serious about the game). Not to mention the amount of mouses I have broken for being so pissed off with myself haha.

Please not that I really want to give this my all as I am going into final year of college and am dreading having to go into a 9-5 office job. If you could give me your advice on what one I should choose I would be very grateful.

Thanks for reading mate your are deff +EV to the poker world.
Thanks for the compliments about the website and my work!


To answer your question:

The Blinds Course is a very good one. From how you describe your problem though, it seems that the REAL issue has nothing to do with blind play.

Like most players, you seem to mess it up postflop - most likely because of a lack of sound, simple and solid fundamentals.

Those are taught in "Double Your 6max Winrate" . And that's what i think will help you best now. Once you've mastered this part, you should go into the details.
Details in this case are "Blind play" , "3bet pots advanced" and that sort of stuff.

Most people believe 3bet pots are the real issue. I totally disagree and get proven right by students

------------------------------------------------

Something else you should think about is getting the right mindset. I've written a book called "Secrets to the Poker Millionaire Mind".

Before you think that i just wanna sell this to you, you can have it for free if you join the 6max course.

Its just sooo important. It will clear your head, and put you on track!


Hope to see you on board soon!
ThinkItThrough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 10:13 PM   #506
ThinkItThrough
See my coaching listing
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 1,938
Re: #1 Ranked Online Poker Courses /// www.BestPokerCoaching.com /// NEW $100k Coaching System

Quote:
Originally Posted by Husker View Post
Helluva reply. You obviously have a lot of confidence in your product.

I think I'll probably take you up on that.
Looking forward to seeing you crushhhh!
ThinkItThrough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 01:43 AM   #507
FamilyPotPlz
journeyman
 
FamilyPotPlz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 223
Re: #1 Ranked Online Poker Courses /// www.BestPokerCoaching.com /// NEW $100k Coaching System

How long does it take to complete HU mastermind (on average)?
FamilyPotPlz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 11:05 AM   #508
ThinkItThrough
See my coaching listing
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 1,938
Re: #1 Ranked Online Poker Courses /// www.BestPokerCoaching.com /// NEW $100k Coaching System

Quote:
Originally Posted by FamilyPotPlz View Post
How long does it take to complete HU mastermind (on average)?
Short answer: Between 2-4 weeks

Detailed:

There are over 30 videos, but they're "no fluff" and on average 20-30 minutes long (some live sessions are one hour).

If you take your time, do one video and one homework per day, you should be done after 30 days.

Most students are very excited and finish earlier, but everybody can do it at their own pace.

Other:
http://bestpokercoaching.com/forum/

I think it's fair to say that bestpokercoaching.com has the most active community among poker coaches (the "mainstream" training sites excluded). We help each other, and i answer questions in the forum. So you're getting "more" than just a video course.

I don't guarantee this, but check out yourself what i actually do and have done. You will like it

The reason why i don't "guarantee" unlimited forum attention is since its no substitute for 1-1 coaching and i'm old fashioned.
Old fashioned means, if i promise something, i keep my promise, no matter what.
ThinkItThrough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 10:35 AM   #509
saya8778
stranger
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 6
Re: #1 Ranked Online Poker Courses /// www.BestPokerCoaching.com /// NEW $100k Coaching System

Hey guys, lost my pw so I made a new account (last was saya9889). Saying this because I'm not new to 2+2 and also not a friend of ThinkItThrough.

Just wanted to say, please don't buy the 6max course. It's too dangerous. If everyone buy it, poker will be really harder. It's so simple and efficient at the same time. First video and I already (as a 1/2 2/4 3/6 regular) had a BIG sweep in my game. It's incredible.

The first video is just worth the 300€ lol, never saw that anywhere else.

I was afraid of buying this course because I thought I already saw everything on the internet, read every book and saw every video.

But this course is like a damn manual to poker, makes me so motivated.

Anyway nice work dude, I'll do all the homework (that's actually doing the first one that got me writing this, because I couldn't believe how much money I was losing by making these so small mistakes) and come back with a graph when I'm done.
saya8778 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 06:30 AM   #510
FamilyPotPlz
journeyman
 
FamilyPotPlz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 223
Re: #1 Ranked Online Poker Courses /// www.BestPokerCoaching.com /// NEW $100k Coaching System

I see that you made this thread on 01-25-2011, so I assume HU mastermind was created a little before that time. Has the material been updated since then? Is it still useful up to 400nl? It's been out for awhile, maybe up to 200nl? How many ppl have purchased HU mastermind?
FamilyPotPlz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 07:28 AM   #511
ThinkItThrough
See my coaching listing
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 1,938
Re: #1 Ranked Online Poker Courses /// www.BestPokerCoaching.com /// NEW $100k Coaching System

Quote:
Originally Posted by FamilyPotPlz View Post
I see that you made this thread on 01-25-2011, so I assume HU mastermind was created a little before that time. Has the material been updated since then? Is it still useful up to 400nl? It's been out for awhile, maybe up to 200nl? How many ppl have purchased HU mastermind?
Hey,

its a long story, but originally i had no plans at all to create poker courses. That came along the way.

HU Mastermind was created ~ 1,5 yrs ago, so your question is valid nevertheless. What i always emphasize is that my stuff will be relevant even in 5 years (unless bots will take over).
Why?
Because i don't teach tricks. Well, i do teach a few, cuz its fun, and they work.
BUT, the foundation of the course is to understand poker. Once you understand poker, you can beat it today - and in 5 years.

It always makes me smile a little bit inside when people say "the games have changed". The rules are the same. The math is the same. Some just have gotten lazy or never learnt the game in the first place.

What i teach is made to last. Of course you have to work on your game, and always try to improve further. But, you don't have to run from trick, to another trick.
Most poker videos teach tricks that work for some time - until others catch on. What i teach, will last forever. Tricks are easy to beat.
UNDERSTANDING is impossible to beat.

This sounds very "deep", but truth is, i teach things in an easy and fun way (yes, you hear this often). That's also the feedback i get.

In the end - you have to make a decision and give it a try and see for yourself. Reading what other players like yourself said will help.


To answer your other question, the course was made especially for Nl50-NL200. I honestly believe it helps even up to NL1k.
But if somebody plays NL600 or higher, i suggest 1-1 coaching, just because it is more effective time-wise. NL 400 is close and depends.

I don't publish # on courses sold, but lets say, a LOT! Very well received!
ThinkItThrough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 04:46 PM   #512
ThinkItThrough
See my coaching listing
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 1,938
Re: #1 Ranked Online Poker Courses /// www.BestPokerCoaching.com /// NEW $100k Coaching System

Quote:
Originally Posted by saya8778 View Post
Hey guys, lost my pw so I made a new account (last was saya9889). Saying this because I'm not new to 2+2 and also not a friend of ThinkItThrough.

Just wanted to say, please don't buy the 6max course. It's too dangerous. If everyone buy it, poker will be really harder. It's so simple and efficient at the same time. First video and I already (as a 1/2 2/4 3/6 regular) had a BIG sweep in my game. It's incredible.

The first video is just worth the 300€ lol, never saw that anywhere else.

I was afraid of buying this course because I thought I already saw everything on the internet, read every book and saw every video.

But this course is like a damn manual to poker, makes me so motivated.

Anyway nice work dude, I'll do all the homework (that's actually doing the first one that got me writing this, because I couldn't believe how much money I was losing by making these so small mistakes) and come back with a graph when I'm done.

thx a lot for the review!
ThinkItThrough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 01:52 PM   #513
ThinkItThrough
See my coaching listing
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 1,938
Re: #1 Ranked Online Poker Courses /// www.BestPokerCoaching.com /// NEW $100k Coaching System

We had 2 days ago a short server outage and received many emails.

This is due to many new people accessing the site. I've already upgraded the server now because of all the new traffic.

If anybody encounters issues, always email to support@bestpokercoaching.com

Thanks!
ThinkItThrough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 02:57 PM   #514
tannenj
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
tannenj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: NYC
Posts: 8,395
Re: New Online Poker Courses /// www.BestPokerCoaching.com /// NEW $100k Coaching System

Where did my post go?

Where did your spine go?
tannenj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 03:18 PM   #515
LTT777
old hand
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,267
Re: New Online Poker Courses /// www.BestPokerCoaching.com /// NEW $100k Coaching System

Quote:
Originally Posted by tannenj View Post
Where did my post go?

Where did your spine go?
Rather than admit that no one other than himself ranked his courses number 1 (I've seen them, and can assure you no accomplished player or poker authority would rank them at all) he chose to change the name of the thread. And have your post removed.

Seems legit.
LTT777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 05:51 PM   #516
isunkurbttlship
Pooh-Bah
 
isunkurbttlship's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 5,603
Re: New Online Poker Courses /// www.BestPokerCoaching.com /// NEW $100k Coaching System

Ha quality. So ridiculous.
isunkurbttlship is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 05:39 AM   #517
ranka
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
ranka's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Sinned
Posts: 7,491
Re: New Online Poker Courses /// www.BestPokerCoaching.com /// NEW $100k Coaching System

Does verified coaches can edit/remove other users posts in their threads? I think they can't, not sure obviously.
ranka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 10:00 AM   #518
isunkurbttlship
Pooh-Bah
 
isunkurbttlship's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 5,603
Re: New Online Poker Courses /// www.BestPokerCoaching.com /// NEW $100k Coaching System

He got the mods to do it for him.
isunkurbttlship is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 10:04 AM   #519
ThinkItThrough
See my coaching listing
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 1,938
Re: New Online Poker Courses /// www.BestPokerCoaching.com /// NEW $100k Coaching System

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranka View Post
Does verified coaches can edit/remove other users posts in their threads? I think they can't, not sure obviously.
Definitely can't. But coaches can ask if there is a justified reason, which will then be reviewed by mods. ChicagoRy made a longer post once about it in the coaching advice forum. Here's a shortcut:

* Feedback from students will NEVER get deleted
* Troll posts can get deleted
* Posts that have unclear intentions (say you are another coach). Personally, i'm libertarian minded and as such i never post in the threads of other coaches (unless they are business partners and ask me to do so).

It's not of my business what they do (nor do i care since most coaches come and go. They sell their low quality stuff, make some cute videos or jokes and then leave. Among few others, i have been around for almost 2 years coaching with consistent positive feedback)


I'll make a quick post about the " #1 Ranked" , which was the old title after talking to mods.
I'm very proud of this, there's nothing to hide. I'm not humble, nor do i pretend to be.

I work hard, put all my energy into helping my students improve their game. I deserve the success and so does every student. And yes, we can all be proud of it.
ThinkItThrough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 06:24 PM   #520
hackhackhack
enthusiast
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 75
Re: New Online Poker Courses /// www.BestPokerCoaching.com /// NEW $100k Coaching System

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkItThrough View Post

* Posts that have unclear intentions (say you are another coach). Personally, i'm libertarian minded and as such i never post in the threads of other coaches (unless they are business partners and ask me to do so).
So if other coaches are not allowed to make comments or ask questions when you make ridiculous or unsupported claims, who is supposed to speak up? The huge MSNL crushes who occasionally cruise the forums in their spare time and probably haven't bought any of your products? The players who are looking for a coach who probably don't know enough to tell who is good and who isn't anyways?

Deleting post with "unclear intentions" is just manipulating the flow of information to make you look better. Also, if you're going to represent libertarian philosophy, then it really, really, REALLY requires information be available and not manipulated. After all, a libertarian would claim the government shouldn't prevent us from doing "bad" stuff (smoking, drinking, etc), but how can we know stuff is bad if we allow people to manipulate information? Getting post deleted which made you look bad is the exact opposite of being "libertarian minded" IMHO.
hackhackhack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 06:37 PM   #521
hackhackhack
enthusiast
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 75
Re: New Online Poker Courses /// www.BestPokerCoaching.com /// NEW $100k Coaching System

Just to really drive the point home because this is tilting me....

Should mechanics not speak up when they think other mechanics are misrepresenting themselves to potential customers? If so, who is supposed to speak up?

Should doctors not speak up when they think other doctors are misrepresenting themselves to potential customers? If so, who is supposed to speak up?

Should lawyers not speak up when they think other lawyers are misrepresenting themselves to potential customers? If so, who is supposed to speak up?

In every one of the above situations people often DON'T speak up and the consumer gets screwed ("why make waves?" or "maybe it'll piss him off and now he'll scrutinize me.") Yet for poker coaching it's wrong when other coaches point it out?
hackhackhack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 07:48 PM   #522
ThinkItThrough
See my coaching listing
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 1,938
Re: New Online Poker Courses /// www.BestPokerCoaching.com /// NEW $100k Coaching System

Hackhackhack,

first of all thanks for your time for writing this. It seems like you're a bit caught up emotionally. Lets clear up a few things.

You and other people are free to voice your opinion. Look, we agree more than you think. There's only one distinction:


* To stay with your analogy, if you are a lawyer and think another lawyer does something you don't like (whether supported or not), you can say this ... anywhere...

but NOT in the office of that lawyer (as you know, this is a paid thread). This is the equivalent of violating property rights / libel.

I don't wanna be a smartass, but you came up with the example, so i thought you'd be interested.


Instead you can...

*Say it in the public (aka Coaching Advice Forum or any other forum). You spend a lot of time, so use that time to tell everybody in every strategy thread, make a negative NVG thread or wherever they let you. I really think it is your right and would fully support you (even if you say not so nice things).


* If there is anything that you don't like, you suspect something is wrong, pm the MODS of 2+2. They're dedicated people who put in a lot of time to make this a cool place to be.



Those are basic rules of a friendly, yet critical conversation. As i've said before, i put all my energy into helping my students to succeed.

Facts:

I have what perhaps is the biggest thread here, with the biggest amount of positive student feedback.

My students have the best results and i am proud of them every moment.

This thread is almost 2 years old and no student has said bad things about me...

Well, one student has told me bad things on skype once, called me names cuz he was on a downswing. He apologized a month later, took another coaching block and now plays NL 1k. We just had a session earlier today.


Hopefully we can get back to talking about poker!

Last edited by ThinkItThrough; 10-01-2012 at 07:55 PM.
ThinkItThrough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 08:08 PM   #523
hackhackhack
enthusiast
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 75
Re: New Online Poker Courses /// www.BestPokerCoaching.com /// NEW $100k Coaching System

I have to go out and do some stuff, but when I get home I will make that thread. Do you want to write out your response to the "#1 ranked videos" issue now (or if you've already done it please point me in the right direction) so when I make that thread people will know where that statement came from?
hackhackhack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 08:29 PM   #524
tannenj
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
tannenj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: NYC
Posts: 8,395
Re: New Online Poker Courses /// www.BestPokerCoaching.com /// NEW $100k Coaching System

This post is going to be little more than a handful of questions. OP, I suggest that you not PM a mod to have it deleted. I've taken a screenshot of it. None of this post is going to be reasonably classifiable as a "troll." My questions will be fair. We're going to have a discussion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkItThrough
i'm libertarian minded and as such i never post in the threads of other coaches
What does being a libertarian have to do with posting in another coach's thread?

Quote:
They sell their low quality stuff...
Are you referring to me? If so, why not address me directly? If not, why bring this up? No other coach has posted in your thread as of late, to my knowledge.

Do you think my stuff is "low-quality?" If so, why?

Does it matter either way? If so, why?

Are you familiar with the idea of an ad hominem argument?

Quote:
I'll make a quick post about the " #1 Ranked"...
When are you going to do this? Why didn't you do this immediately instead of writing the things you did in post #519? Did the content of post #519 have anything to do with your decision to use the phrase "#1 Ranked Poker Courses" in the title of your thread?

Do you know what a ranking is?

Quote:
if you are a lawyer and think another lawyer does something you don't like (whether supported or not), you can say this ... anywhere...

but NOT in the office of that lawyer (as you know, this is a paid thread)
Is the office of a lawyer private property? Are individuals who aren't invited into the office of a lawyer allowed to enter it?

Is this thread private property? Are individuals who aren't invited into this thread by you allowed to post in this thread?

Quote:
This is the equivalent of violating property rights / libel.
Do you know what the definition of the word "libel" is? Does libel refer to truthful written language or untruthful written language? Was my language truthful or untruthful?

Did I take a position in the post you had deleted? Did I ask a question? Can a question be libelous?

Hint: Ironically, my post was not libelous, but your implication that my post was libelous was libelous.

Again, why was the phrase "#1 Ranked Poker Courses" in the title of your thread? Do you understand what a ranking is?

-----

Edit: Forgot one:

Quote:
Facts ... My students have the best results...
Are you certain of this? Do you have proof that it's the case?

Do you know what the word "fact" means?

Last edited by tannenj; 10-01-2012 at 08:48 PM.
tannenj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 09:15 PM   #525
DorianGray13
newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 23
Re: New Online Poker Courses /// www.BestPokerCoaching.com /// NEW $100k Coaching System

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkItThrough View Post
Hackhackhack,

Well, one student has told me bad things on skype once, called me names cuz he was on a downswing. He apologized a month later, took another coaching block and now plays NL 1k. We just had a session earlier today.
Confirmed !

It's me but i guess nobody care since i don't have 2K posts
I'm probably a fake account in the big conspiracy

It's funny because when i was thinking Gordon is the reason of my downswing i have take one hour coaching with Tannenj to see the difference.

And even if Tannenj was a realy nice person i haven't learn anything really important during the 1 hour session,i mean nothing that we can't see on coaching sites like dc or cardrunner

Every coaching that i have take with Gordon were very intense and mega instructive and even after 13 hours i'm really happy to have a new session.

Poker forum are a very strange place

Here my last 50K hands for the first page Gordon if you want.

Obviously it's not relevant because it's juste variance or fake graphs
(Yes i lke to be sarcastic when i'm in a good mood)

but sorry for the dowsing at the end go back to NL600 for a bit

MOST HANDS ARE HU VS REGS



Uploaded with ImageShack.us



Uploaded with ImageShack.us
DorianGray13 is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:45 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2010, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online