Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

Cash Game Poker Coach Listings This forum consists of threads by poker coaches who have paid for the privilege of beginning a thread with their details. All users are welcome to participate in these threads.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-24-2016, 03:46 PM   #51
mauzeriz
See my coaching listing
 
mauzeriz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Somewhere i belong
Posts: 387
Re: Become a Winner and start Crushing 6max! FREE Leak Finder and Database Analysis for package

Hey, I just uploaded a new video about bankroll management. I really think there is some useful information for players who are just starting so be sure to check this out!

Even if you are not new to this subject it will not hurt to confirm what is good and how you should be approaching this spot!

Click here for new VIDEO! - be sure to subscribe to my channel if you like that!
mauzeriz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2016, 07:28 AM   #52
mauzeriz
See my coaching listing
 
mauzeriz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Somewhere i belong
Posts: 387
Thumbs up Re: Become a Winner and start Crushing 6max! FREE Leak Finder and Database Analysis for package

I made a video explaining my coaching system and what we can achieve together Moreover, I included results of few students. Make sure to check this out and if you still have any questions just let me know

Learn Poker with My Poker Coaching
mauzeriz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2016, 02:30 AM   #53
alfa74
stranger
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 2
Re: Become a Winner and start Crushing 6max! FREE Leak Finder and Database Analysis for package

I am really interested in your coaching, but I do not have a big database to make stats analysis. Can we start with just leak finder or you think it is better to play a little and wait till I have more hands?
alfa74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2016, 02:02 PM   #54
mauzeriz
See my coaching listing
 
mauzeriz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Somewhere i belong
Posts: 387
Re: Become a Winner and start Crushing 6max! FREE Leak Finder and Database Analysis for package

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfa74 View Post
I am really interested in your coaching, but I do not have a big database to make stats analysis. Can we start with just leak finder or you think it is better to play a little and wait till I have more hands?
Hey man, we can easily start with leak finder. I am able to spot a lot of mistakes in it and unless you are playing higher stakes this is a good start
mauzeriz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2016, 11:41 PM   #55
sweetswing1
enthusiast
 
sweetswing1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 51
Re: Become a Winner and start Crushing 6max! FREE Leak Finder and Database Analysis for package

Just signed up and will post updates. Leak finder video was eye opening and Op gets back to you quickly and handles things very professionaly. So far very happy i did this.
sweetswing1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2016, 04:02 AM   #56
mauzeriz
See my coaching listing
 
mauzeriz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Somewhere i belong
Posts: 387
Re: Become a Winner and start Crushing 6max! FREE Leak Finder and Database Analysis for package

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetswing1 View Post
Just signed up and will post updates. Leak finder video was eye opening and Op gets back to you quickly and handles things very professionaly. So far very happy i did this.
Thanks man, will try not to disappoint you
mauzeriz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2016, 12:52 PM   #57
sweetswing1
enthusiast
 
sweetswing1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 51
Re: Become a Winner and start Crushing 6max! FREE Leak Finder and Database Analysis for package

Quote:
Originally Posted by mauzeriz View Post
Thanks man, will try not to disappoint you
I have a good feeling you won't bro, have a good weekend
sweetswing1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2016, 07:03 AM   #58
mauzeriz
See my coaching listing
 
mauzeriz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Somewhere i belong
Posts: 387
Re: Become a Winner and start Crushing 6max! FREE Leak Finder and Database Analysis for package

Hey everyone, I got asked quite a few times about poker goals and how to set it so decided to make a video about that. Make sure to check this out and be ready to reach your goals!

Poker Goals Video
mauzeriz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2016, 03:56 PM   #59
SH1591
grinder
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 463
Re: Become a Winner and start Crushing 6max! FREE Leak Finder and Database Analysis for package

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokerJohn74 View Post
Just finished 10 session package with great results. I am so happy to be winning at last that it is even hard to put in words!

Coaching easily paid for itself so I am more than glad to book one more package now! Really recommend for everyone struggling to win.

Where were you when you started, where are you now and how long did it take?
SH1591 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2016, 10:49 AM   #60
pokerJohn74
newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 37
Re: Become a Winner and start Crushing 6max! FREE Leak Finder and Database Analysis for package

Quote:
Originally Posted by SH1591 View Post
Where were you when you started, where are you now and how long did it take?
Hey, I started this year at the point where I was not even winning at nl10 and right now I am playing nl100. Well, I would say mostly I still play nl50 but making shots at nl100 as well and playing a bit there.

I did not imagine that it was possible to learn so fast and move up stakes so I was surprised a little bit in a positive way if you consider getting lessons I would hardly recommend it. You will get everything that you could possible need and the coach is great as well, he is very professional, friendly and always ready to help.

At the end a lot depends on you, if you ready to take some time to learning and playing and if you put some efforts you will improve your game very fast. Only good words about Tadas!
pokerJohn74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2016, 09:43 AM   #61
mauzeriz
See my coaching listing
 
mauzeriz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Somewhere i belong
Posts: 387
Re: Become a Winner and start Crushing 6max! FREE Leak Finder and Database Analysis for package

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokerJohn74 View Post
Hey, I started this year at the point where I was not even winning at nl10 and right now I am playing nl100. Well, I would say mostly I still play nl50 but making shots at nl100 as well and playing a bit there.

I did not imagine that it was possible to learn so fast and move up stakes so I was surprised a little bit in a positive way if you consider getting lessons I would hardly recommend it. You will get everything that you could possible need and the coach is great as well, he is very professional, friendly and always ready to help.

At the end a lot depends on you, if you ready to take some time to learning and playing and if you put some efforts you will improve your game very fast. Only good words about Tadas!
Thanks, man! You are sick in the best possible way keep that rhythm and crushing your games
mauzeriz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2016, 10:03 PM   #62
pottosaurus
newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 37
Re: Become a Winner and start Crushing 6max! FREE Leak Finder and Database Analysis for package

Hi am wondering if coaching is still available. Im really getting destroyed in 5nlz over a resonably small sample (15khands im down about 20bis) i really want some coaching so please hit me up if u are able to please
pottosaurus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2016, 08:18 AM   #63
mauzeriz
See my coaching listing
 
mauzeriz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Somewhere i belong
Posts: 387
Re: Become a Winner and start Crushing 6max! FREE Leak Finder and Database Analysis for package

Quote:
Originally Posted by pottosaurus View Post
Hi am wondering if coaching is still available. Im really getting destroyed in 5nlz over a resonably small sample (15khands im down about 20bis) i really want some coaching so please hit me up if u are able to please
Hey man, you are right that 15k is not huge sample, but if you feel that you are getting destroyed then probably you are really doing some fundamental stuff wrong.

Good news is that is easy to fix and could be done very fast, so if you are looking to improve your game contact me and we will find the best way for you! Cheers mate
mauzeriz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2016, 05:14 PM   #64
mauzeriz
See my coaching listing
 
mauzeriz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Somewhere i belong
Posts: 387
Re: Become a Winner and start Crushing 6max! FREE Leak Finder and Database Analysis for package



The best time to start learning and crushing your opponents!

Special offer - 10% discount! for forum members when booking a package or any other kind of coaching until 2016.08.31

Just tell me that you are from 2+2 when contacting me and you are good to go!
mauzeriz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2016, 11:01 AM   #65
greengrass
stranger
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 12
Heart Re: Become a Winner and start Crushing 6max! FREE Leak Finder and Database Analysis for package

Database analysis was great, thanks a lot for that! Before it I was not going to take any coaching just wanted someone to list my mistakes. But you highlighted a ton of areas that needs some work so I am going to take your package and see how it goes

In addition to this, I want to say that db analysis alone helped me to fix some of the leaks and understand the theory much better. I feel like I am playing better already and feeling more confidence in my game. I would highly recommend this to anyone!
greengrass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2016, 04:50 AM   #66
mauzeriz
See my coaching listing
 
mauzeriz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Somewhere i belong
Posts: 387
Re: Become a Winner and start Crushing 6max! FREE Leak Finder and Database Analysis for package

Quote:
Originally Posted by greengrass View Post
Database analysis was great, thanks a lot for that! Before it I was not going to take any coaching just wanted someone to list my mistakes. But you highlighted a ton of areas that needs some work so I am going to take your package and see how it goes

In addition to this, I want to say that db analysis alone helped me to fix some of the leaks and understand the theory much better. I feel like I am playing better already and feeling more confidence in my game. I would highly recommend this to anyone!
Thanks a lot, mate I always do my best and I am very happy when I can help you to improve!
mauzeriz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2016, 05:05 PM   #67
mauzeriz
See my coaching listing
 
mauzeriz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Somewhere i belong
Posts: 387
Re: Become a Winner and start Crushing 6max! FREE Leak Finder and Database Analysis for package

I am going to post free poker strategy articles every week on my site!

Make sure to check it out and subscribe to get the latest tips! Poker Strategy Tips!

mauzeriz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2016, 02:32 AM   #68
goaround
stranger
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 3
Re: Become a Winner and start Crushing 6max! FREE Leak Finder and Database Analysis for package

Can spot more leaks with your leak finder or database analysis? Which would you recommend getting first?
goaround is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2016, 04:42 AM   #69
mauzeriz
See my coaching listing
 
mauzeriz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Somewhere i belong
Posts: 387
Re: Become a Winner and start Crushing 6max! FREE Leak Finder and Database Analysis for package

Quote:
Originally Posted by goaround View Post
Can spot more leaks with your leak finder or database analysis? Which would you recommend getting first?
Hey, it is hard to say which one is better, but DB analysis is more detailed for sure since in leak finder video we can miss a lot of spots just because it do not arrive when we are recording it

DB analysis lets me spot a lot of mistakes and potential leaks going over the most important areas, I have custom HUD and filter made just for it and id does a great job!

Leak finder video could show your game flow as well as actual hands in specific spots. For example, if you are Cbetting x amount of hands it could look like ok, but maybe you are doing it with absolutely wrong hands and it is much easier and faster to notice it on leak finder.

So both options have their goals and I would say there is no right or wrong pick, getting both is the best option for sure, but if I would need to pick one I would go with DB analysis just because it lets as see a whole picture Hope it helps! Gl in your games, cheers!
mauzeriz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2016, 06:36 AM   #70
goaround
stranger
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 3
Re: Become a Winner and start Crushing 6max! FREE Leak Finder and Database Analysis for package

Quote:
Originally Posted by mauzeriz View Post
Hey, it is hard to say which one is better, but DB analysis is more detailed for sure since in leak finder video we can miss a lot of spots just because it do not arrive when we are recording it

DB analysis lets me spot a lot of mistakes and potential leaks going over the most important areas, I have custom HUD and filter made just for it and id does a great job!

Leak finder video could show your game flow as well as actual hands in specific spots. For example, if you are Cbetting x amount of hands it could look like ok, but maybe you are doing it with absolutely wrong hands and it is much easier and faster to notice it on leak finder.

So both options have their goals and I would say there is no right or wrong pick, getting both is the best option for sure, but if I would need to pick one I would go with DB analysis just because it lets as see a whole picture Hope it helps! Gl in your games, cheers!
I ended up getting 10 session package so received both of these options, database analysis and leak finder video as well.

It was much better than I expected and I was able to improve my game quite a lot just from the review of my game before even starting actual coaching. I went over it few times myself and found that some of the leaks that I suspected were confirmed and a lot of new ones where I had no idea I am struggling were highlighted.

Writing this to thank you for that and I can easily recommend you to anyone!
goaround is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2016, 04:11 PM   #71
mauzeriz
See my coaching listing
 
mauzeriz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Somewhere i belong
Posts: 387
Re: Become a Winner and start Crushing 6max! FREE Leak Finder and Database Analysis for package

Quote:
Originally Posted by goaround View Post
I ended up getting 10 session package so received both of these options, database analysis and leak finder video as well.

It was much better than I expected and I was able to improve my game quite a lot just from the review of my game before even starting actual coaching. I went over it few times myself and found that some of the leaks that I suspected were confirmed and a lot of new ones where I had no idea I am struggling were highlighted.

Writing this to thank you for that and I can easily recommend you to anyone!
Appreciate that man, cheers!
mauzeriz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2016, 09:38 AM   #72
mauzeriz
See my coaching listing
 
mauzeriz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Somewhere i belong
Posts: 387
Re: Become a Winner and start Crushing 6max! FREE Leak Finder and Database Analysis for package

Finally, I am starting to offer video courses! This is probably the best way to get real coaching for a fraction of a price

I will be adding new courses constantly so take a look at this: VIDEO COURSES
mauzeriz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2016, 05:48 AM   #73
sooey
centurion
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 163
Re: Become a Winner and start Crushing 6max! FREE Leak Finder and Database Analysis for package

Hello!

I booked 5+5 sessions with Mauzeriz and I have finished 8 of them.

We started with a leak finder and went from there. Mauzeriz found a bunch of things i needed to fix so he made a plan of areas/concepts I needed to work on.

I feel alot more confident in all my decisions both preflop and postflop after my sessions so far. Mauzeriz is EXCELLENT in explaining and teaching.

If you have any questions about his coaching I'll be happy to answer them!

This guy is serious of making you a better poker player and is also a fun guy to chat with.

Take care!
sooey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2016, 10:35 AM   #74
Ballerholic
journeyman
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 231
Re: Become a Winner and start Crushing 6max! FREE Leak Finder and Database Analysis for package

Hi!

I am curious how you are able to offer 50% rakeback for Bwin Poker? Is that after you include rake races?
Ballerholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2016, 04:25 PM   #75
mauzeriz
See my coaching listing
 
mauzeriz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Somewhere i belong
Posts: 387
Re: Become a Winner and start Crushing 6max! FREE Leak Finder and Database Analysis for package

Quote:
Originally Posted by sooey View Post
Hello!

I booked 5+5 sessions with Mauzeriz and I have finished 8 of them.

We started with a leak finder and went from there. Mauzeriz found a bunch of things i needed to fix so he made a plan of areas/concepts I needed to work on.

I feel alot more confident in all my decisions both preflop and postflop after my sessions so far. Mauzeriz is EXCELLENT in explaining and teaching.

If you have any questions about his coaching I'll be happy to answer them!

This guy is serious of making you a better poker player and is also a fun guy to chat with.

Take care!
Thanks mate! Will try to keep up
mauzeriz is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:52 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2017, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online