Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

Cash Game Poker Coach Listings This forum consists of threads by poker coaches who have paid for the privilege of beginning a thread with their details. All users are welcome to participate in these threads.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-01-2017, 03:05 PM   #101
mauzeriz
See my coaching listing
 
mauzeriz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Somewhere i belong
Posts: 383
Re: Probably the best poker strategy courses and FREE bonus for packages! Start killing your ga

LEARN HOW TO ANALYSE YOUR DATABASE YOURSELF! The best course online!

Many have asked and I delivered! Take a look inside and learn how to find your mistakes like a professional player!

Moreover, I will add you my custom HUD and my personal filters for FREE. Join the course and stay ahead of your competition.

Special launch offer just until 2017-04-07! SHOW ME THIS!
mauzeriz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2017, 01:53 PM   #102
SelfishGhost
newbie
 
SelfishGhost's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 37
re: Best 6-max coaching for the price! FREE bonus for packages and group coaching available!

Hello, what if I own PT4? Will those filters work?
SelfishGhost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 03:02 AM   #103
mauzeriz
See my coaching listing
 
mauzeriz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Somewhere i belong
Posts: 383
re: Best 6-max coaching for the price! FREE bonus for packages and group coaching available!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SelfishGhost View Post
Hello, what if I own PT4? Will those filters work?
Hey, sorry but no. I work with HM2 cause it has more options in terms of vsHero stats so for now, the course is only for HM2 users.

But I am planning to launch similar course for PT4 in the future as well
mauzeriz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2017, 05:00 AM   #104
SelfishGhost
newbie
 
SelfishGhost's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 37
re: Best 6-max coaching for the price! FREE bonus for packages and group coaching available!

Bought the Preflop course video and all I can say is that I'm very impressed by the amount of content and in-depth explanation that was put in it.
I've only watched the first 30 minutes out of the total 3 hours but I can already say that I wish I had discovered this guy much sooner.
I higly recommend him!
SelfishGhost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2017, 01:50 AM   #105
mauzeriz
See my coaching listing
 
mauzeriz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Somewhere i belong
Posts: 383
re: Best 6-max coaching for the price! FREE bonus for packages and group coaching available!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SelfishGhost View Post
Bought the Preflop course video and all I can say is that I'm very impressed by the amount of content and in-depth explanation that was put in it.
I've only watched the first 30 minutes out of the total 3 hours but I can already say that I wish I had discovered this guy much sooner.
I higly recommend him!
Thanks a lof for your kind words! I am sure you will find a lot of good info on other videos as well
mauzeriz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2017, 12:36 AM   #106
mauzeriz
See my coaching listing
 
mauzeriz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Somewhere i belong
Posts: 383
Re: Best 6-max coaching for the price! FREE bonus for packages and group coaching available!

Hey guys, introducing an exceptional offer for group coaching! Let us learn together and improve your game!

Group coaching opportunity:
  • Just 39€ per session
  • Access to private skype group
  • Opportunity to address areas where you struggled
  • Recomendations for improving and homework
  • Recordings of every session
  • Off session access to me
mauzeriz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2017, 08:49 AM   #107
dee
stranger
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 3
Re: Best 6-max coaching for the price! FREE bonus for packages and group coaching available!

I want to shout out here! I watched 4 video courses and just finished my 5 lesson package with impressive results.

I moved from breaking even at nl10 to playing nl50 games. Even though, I do not feel incredibly strong there yet, but obviously moving forward in the right direction.

I was amazed how professional and dedicated he is and that my results were actually important for the coach, this is always nice to know! I can highly recommend Tadas and if you are looking for a good coach - look no more!
dee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2017, 07:43 AM   #108
mauzeriz
See my coaching listing
 
mauzeriz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Somewhere i belong
Posts: 383
Re: Best 6-max coaching for the price! FREE bonus for packages and group coaching available!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dee View Post
I want to shout out here! I watched 4 video courses and just finished my 5 lesson package with impressive results.

I moved from breaking even at nl10 to playing nl50 games. Even though, I do not feel incredibly strong there yet, but obviously moving forward in the right direction.

I was amazed how professional and dedicated he is and that my results were actually important for the coach, this is always nice to know! I can highly recommend Tadas and if you are looking for a good coach - look no more!
Thanks a lot, mate! Keep that dedication, and you will have a very bright future in poker!
mauzeriz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2017, 02:44 AM   #109
mauzeriz
See my coaching listing
 
mauzeriz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Somewhere i belong
Posts: 383
Re: Best 6-max coaching for the price! FREE bonus for packages and group coaching available!

If anyone is interested in starting crushing Spin & GO's, make sure to check this new COURSE!
mauzeriz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2017, 10:19 PM   #110
Sule
centurion
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 157
Re: Best 6-max coaching for the price! FREE bonus for packages and group coaching available!

I purchased one of your video courses and paid it via paypal. The link that you have provided in the mail as well as in my account at your website is not working. Can you please make sure that I can download the video asap. The number of the order is #6043.
Sule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2017, 03:51 AM   #111
Sule
centurion
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 157
Re: Best 6-max coaching for the price! FREE bonus for packages and group coaching available!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sule View Post
I purchased one of your video courses and paid it via paypal. The link that you have provided in the mail as well as in my account at your website is not working. Can you please make sure that I can download the video asap. The number of the order is #6043.
Link is working now. Thanks Tadas.
Sule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2017, 03:37 AM   #112
mauzeriz
See my coaching listing
 
mauzeriz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Somewhere i belong
Posts: 383
Re: Best 6-max coaching for the price! FREE bonus for packages and group coaching available!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sule View Post
Link is working now. Thanks Tadas.
As I stated in the email, I have to confirm it before you can access the course Hope you enjoy it! Cheers
mauzeriz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2017, 04:42 AM   #113
mauzeriz
See my coaching listing
 
mauzeriz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Somewhere i belong
Posts: 383
Re: Best 6-max coaching for the price! FREE bonus for packages and group coaching available!

Some sweet deals are available for VIDEO COURSES!
mauzeriz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2017, 02:58 PM   #114
mauzeriz
See my coaching listing
 
mauzeriz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Somewhere i belong
Posts: 383
Re: Best 6-max coaching for the price! FREE bonus for packages and group coaching available!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mauzeriz View Post
Hey guys, introducing an exceptional offer for group coaching! Let us learn together and improve your game!

Group coaching opportunity:
  • Just 39€ per session
  • Access to private skype group
  • Opportunity to address areas where you struggled
  • Recomendations for improving and homework
  • Recordings of every session
  • Off session access to me
All groups are fully booked now, but you still can get some sweet video courses or personal coaching!
mauzeriz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2017, 01:56 PM   #115
mauzeriz
See my coaching listing
 
mauzeriz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Somewhere i belong
Posts: 383
Re: Become a Winner and start Crushing 6max! FREE Leak Finder and Database Analysis for package

Quote:
Originally Posted by greengrass View Post
I just can't believe how fast I improved after database analysis and 10 coaching sessions. I wanted to post my graph here and share this.



Thank you for this opportunity and I highly recommend Tadas coaching for everyone looking to improve!
If YOU want to improve your game and have similar results, I am sure I can help you!

Contact for personal coaching or join one of the best VIDEO COURSES available online!
mauzeriz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2017, 12:22 AM   #116
forSTARS
stranger
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 10
Re: Best 6-max coaching for the price! FREE bonus for packages and group coaching available!

Your video courses literally helped me to change my game for the better and improve a lot. I moved up the stakes and even improved my win rate, so now, I win more bb/100 in nl100 compared to what I had in nl10 and that is amazing! Thanks a lot for your help.
forSTARS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2017, 02:28 PM   #117
mauzeriz
See my coaching listing
 
mauzeriz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Somewhere i belong
Posts: 383
Re: Best 6-max coaching for the price! FREE bonus for packages and group coaching available!

Quote:
Originally Posted by forSTARS View Post
Your video courses literally helped me to change my game for the better and improve a lot. I moved up the stakes and even improved my win rate, so now, I win more bb/100 in nl100 compared to what I had in nl10 and that is amazing! Thanks a lot for your help.
Thanks mate! By the way, summer period is coming to the end and my promotional prices will end the last day of this month.

You can still grab a package at a discounted price:

5 sessions for 300eur instead of 400
10 sessions just for 550eur instead of 750

The availability of these discounted packages is very limited so act soon to get the best deal!
mauzeriz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2017, 12:29 PM   #118
mauzeriz
See my coaching listing
 
mauzeriz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Somewhere i belong
Posts: 383
Re: Best 6-max coaching for the price! FREE bonus for packages and group coaching available!

Thanks a lot for the interest, only two spots left with discounted price, and it will keep up just until the end of this month. So last chance to jump aboard
mauzeriz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2017, 05:16 AM   #119
pokerJohn74
newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 37
Re: Best 6-max coaching for the price! FREE bonus for packages and group coaching available!

After working with Tadas for quite a bit, I was able to completely transform my game and move from breaking even at micro stakes to winning at nl200 right now. How great is it?

Coaching was simply the best decision I made in poker, and I can vouch for this guy! If you are really looking to improve your game, it is worth giving a shot.
pokerJohn74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2017, 12:38 AM   #120
mauzeriz
See my coaching listing
 
mauzeriz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Somewhere i belong
Posts: 383
Re: Best 6-max coaching for the price! FREE bonus for packages and group coaching available!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokerJohn74 View Post
After working with Tadas for quite a bit, I was able to completely transform my game and move from breaking even at micro stakes to winning at nl200 right now. How great is it?

Coaching was simply the best decision I made in poker, and I can vouch for this guy! If you are really looking to improve your game, it is worth giving a shot.
Thanks mate talk to you soon and GL
mauzeriz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2017, 01:16 PM   #121
mauzeriz
See my coaching listing
 
mauzeriz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Somewhere i belong
Posts: 383
Re: Best 6-max coaching for the price! FREE bonus for packages and group coaching available!

Check out my newest video course about Bluffing and bluff catching!

This way you can quickly learn all you need to know to master these crucial areas. Just take a look inside and see what you can find there!
mauzeriz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2017, 08:55 AM   #122
RebeccaTwigley
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: #freehoofball
Posts: 7,881
Re: Best 6-max coaching for the price! FREE bonus for packages and group coaching available!

received a leakfinder video from tadas because i felt there were some post flop situation that I needed to get more clarification on. Was extremely helpful, very clear thought process, english is very good for 2nd language and found spots that I didn't know existed. Even though he was a major winner 5-6 years ago, the thought process i feel he has adapted to todays game. Communication is fantastic and can vouch for anyone wanting to improve @ 50/100NL, Tadas can help you.
RebeccaTwigley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2017, 09:19 PM   #123
Brokenstars
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Brokenstars's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Check out my PGC!!!
Posts: 9,744
Re: Best 6-max coaching for the price! FREE bonus for packages and group coaching available!

I'm in the hunt for a high quality coach.

Please post results for the last 6 months.

Thank you.
Brokenstars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2017, 04:05 AM   #124
mauzeriz
See my coaching listing
 
mauzeriz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Somewhere i belong
Posts: 383
Re: Best 6-max coaching for the price! FREE bonus for packages and group coaching available!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brokenstars View Post
I'm in the hunt for a high quality coach.

Please post results for the last 6 months.

Thank you.
I am not able to post new graph because I mostly play on Microgaming where hands are not tracked. However, I am having the best year ever

That being said, my student results are probably more important than mine and they are great. If you want to discuss this further let me know and I am more than sure that I can help you
mauzeriz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2017, 11:40 PM   #125
Brokenstars
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Brokenstars's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Check out my PGC!!!
Posts: 9,744
Re: Best 6-max coaching for the price! FREE bonus for packages and group coaching available!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mauzeriz View Post
I am not able to post new graph because I mostly play on Microgaming where hands are not tracked. However, I am having the best year ever

That being said, my student results are probably more important than mine and they are great. If you want to discuss this further let me know and I am more than sure that I can help you
Post graph all of your other results then please
Brokenstars is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:55 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2010, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online