i would love to still have the 1%, but if you wanna do something different given your new roll im not opposed to letting you have it, investing in a bigger package, etc
good job again
i appreciate that, however i'm going to honor this since it has been posted for quite awhile. the one thing i will change is that I am only going to hold reserves until August 25th now b/c I don't want to deal with a last minute hassle. I'll PM the people I haven't heard from before this to give them a chance to transfer, and then I will move down the waitlist.