Hello, I am looking for Investor feedback on my MP offer.
My first shares thread after BF got insta-bought by MK pending some references, which were delivered.
I sold a few more packages to him and others, showed receipts, no results.
I live in Tallahassee, and Jacksonville is blowing up pokerwise, and yet I cannot seem to sell a single share to the 5k WPT event.
Tufat23 was kind enough to point out a few possible problems, and I would like to invite anyone to click my thread,
and either post here preferably, post there, or PM me what they think the problems are, and what I should try to do to fix them, not just for this package, but for future ones ( I plan to play wsop this summer and circuit in New Orleans again).
Here is what might I think might or even might not be a problem so far:
1) I have a low post count. (2 year old account, I lurk a lot, don't post a lot, this wall of text might be a good start)
2) I have no Hendon Mob. ( I have no live results save for a $6k score last week. I have played about 7 large live tournaments total, and 4 megas, won a seat in 2 of them.)
3) my new thread had no references. (but my old thread which was linked in it did)
4) No proven ROI in tourneys, (but excellent win rate in cash games over good sample)
5) My MU. I thought it was too low, then I thought it was too high, then I realized I have no clue.
Tufat thinks that the safety of investing in me is the problem, how can I help alleviate this?
for the TLDR...
Am a winning cash game regular, with great CG stats, but little online or live tourney success. did FT a 750$ tourney live last week, and chopped for $6k score.
Sold shares for first time instantly, at the end of 2011.
Trying to sell again now, unable to sell at all.
Opening and inviting thoughts and criticism on why this is, the offer, future offers, what is reasonable, etc...
PS, Doggz- I am hoping for your thoughts the most, you seem to be active in these threads and forums on MP, and I want an honest critique. Thank you in advance