Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > > >

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-07-2010, 03:30 AM   #2651
kartinken
old hand
 
kartinken's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: "I'm a villain?"
Posts: 1,989
Re: Survivor: Nicaragua

Nucleon is the new clovis who actually IS fankiebignuts.
kartinken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 04:13 AM   #2652
boc4life
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
boc4life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: epicenter of east coast US poker
Posts: 6,910
Re: Survivor: Nicaragua

I can't tell if that dumbass is levelling or if he's really this dumb?
boc4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 05:10 AM   #2653
Nucleon
grinder
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: watching hypocrites
Posts: 452
Re: Survivor: Nicaragua

Quote:
Originally Posted by boc4life View Post
I can't tell if that dumbass is levelling or if he's really this dumb?
Who's the real dumbass? The guy who backtracks on everything he says? Or the guy that doesn't? It isn't my problem that you are the biggest hypocrit in this thread. I mean you even admitted yesterday that you called two players poor gameplayers, and only did it because "you thought everyone was going to agree with you."

Almost everything you say you are for, or against you go back on, and it is very easy to just look back through your posting history in this thread to see them.

I mean you complain about how almost everyone is calling out this cast for being dumb, and then you get uber defensive over it because you are a fan of this cast. And then degrade the season before this, and their cast within a 24 hour time period! lol

And then you go on and say that Russell, and Nay are the same just because they both hid stuff but Russell did it for gameplay reasons to weaken his tribe, while Nay did it for emotional reasons. And if you studied Survivor outside of the editing process maybe you would know that?

Last edited by Nucleon; 11-07-2010 at 05:15 AM.
Nucleon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 09:17 AM   #2654
Clovis8
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Having a beer with Charles Darwin
Posts: 16,503
Re: Survivor: Nicaragua

Quote:
Originally Posted by kartinken View Post
Nucleon is the new clovis who actually IS fankiebignuts.
It's really cute how massive a moron you are. I dont recall a whole page dedicated to calling me a troll. Perhaps you can look back a page ITT.


Please tell us more about sexism and racism. Or how about another fascinating story about whyy Russell sucks. I know I am not alone in missing those brilliant insights.
Clovis8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 11:33 AM   #2655
accobra_kid
$tat$ King
 
accobra_kid's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 14,907
Re: Survivor: Nicaragua

Somebody needs to have a double cheeseburger waiting for Jane whenever she exits the show. The shots of her toothpick-like arms during the immunity challenge almost made me hurl.
accobra_kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 11:50 AM   #2656
kartinken
old hand
 
kartinken's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: "I'm a villain?"
Posts: 1,989
Re: Survivor: Nicaragua

Quote:
Originally Posted by boc4life View Post
I can't tell if that dumbass is levelling or if he's really this dumb?
Not sure if you are talking about clovis or Nucleon, but I doubt either of them can even spell "level."
kartinken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 11:55 AM   #2657
Nucleon
grinder
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: watching hypocrites
Posts: 452
Re: Survivor: Nicaragua

Quote:
Originally Posted by kartinken View Post
Not sure if you are talking about clovis or Nucleon, but I doubt either of them can even spell "level."
I don't know how you are able to talk about a persons intelligence level after coming up with that racism, and sexism crap.
Nucleon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 12:08 PM   #2658
kartinken
old hand
 
kartinken's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: "I'm a villain?"
Posts: 1,989
Re: Survivor: Nicaragua

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucleon View Post
I don't know how you are able to talk about a persons intelligence level after coming up with that racism, and sexism crap.
Just because you don't understand a concept (especially you) doesn't make it wrong.
kartinken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 12:12 PM   #2659
Nucleon
grinder
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: watching hypocrites
Posts: 452
Re: Survivor: Nicaragua

Quote:
Originally Posted by kartinken View Post
Just because you don't understand a concept (especially you) doesn't make it wrong.
I think YOU are the one who doesn't understand what racism, and sexism is. Because I still can't figure out how you even thought those up.
Nucleon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 12:40 PM   #2660
kartinken
old hand
 
kartinken's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: "I'm a villain?"
Posts: 1,989
Re: Survivor: Nicaragua

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucleon View Post
I think YOU are the one who doesn't understand what racism, and sexism is. Because I still can't figure out how you even thought those up.
I didn't think them up. They are very old concepts that are all clearly on display in this forum. For the record, I don't think racism is likely, but this is an extraordinarily misogynistic forum. If you don't agree with that, you simply don't know what misogyny is.
kartinken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 12:42 PM   #2661
Nucleon
grinder
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: watching hypocrites
Posts: 452
Re: Survivor: Nicaragua

Quote:
Originally Posted by kartinken View Post
I didn't think them up. They are very old concepts that are all clearly on display in this forum. For the record, I don't think racism is likely, but this is an extraordinarily misogynistic forum. If you don't agree with that, you simply don't know what misogyny is.
I know they are existed concepts. I just don't know how you came up with the idea that people are racist, or misogynist just because they may not like one of the current contestants.
Nucleon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 01:02 PM   #2662
boc4life
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
boc4life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: epicenter of east coast US poker
Posts: 6,910
Re: Survivor: Nicaragua

See my post re: NaOnka and the NBA

Bias takes subtle forms. A lot of people who hate NaOnka are racist. If you hate NaOnka, you're not 100% a racist, but there's a decent chance you might be.
boc4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 01:10 PM   #2663
Clovis8
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Having a beer with Charles Darwin
Posts: 16,503
Re: Survivor: Nicaragua

Quote:
Originally Posted by boc4life View Post
If you hate NaOnka, you're not 100% a racist, but there's a decent chance you might be.

Best level in decades. Well played sir.
Clovis8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 01:19 PM   #2664
boc4life
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
boc4life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: epicenter of east coast US poker
Posts: 6,910
Re: Survivor: Nicaragua

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clovis8 View Post
Best level in decades. Well played sir.
......

Last edited by boc4life; 11-07-2010 at 01:20 PM. Reason: you really don't get it either, do you?
boc4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 01:26 PM   #2665
Clovis8
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Having a beer with Charles Darwin
Posts: 16,503
Re: Survivor: Nicaragua

Quote:
Originally Posted by boc4life View Post
......
She is a very ignorant, loud, obnoxious person ............who happens to be black.

Correlation does not equal causation.

1) Racists hate her.
2) People who dont like ignorant, loud, obnoxious people hate here

however

1≠2 and we cant conclude most people who hate her are racist. In fact, I would guess it's something like 5% of people who hate are are racist and the rest just dislike ignorant, loud, obnoxious people.
Clovis8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 01:30 PM   #2666
Chilltown
SuperMegaElitePoster
 
Chilltown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Asgard
Posts: 39,630
Re: Survivor: Nicaragua

Clovis, boclife, nucleaon, kart, in a heated battle to see who's the worst poster in this thread.
Chilltown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 01:36 PM   #2667
boc4life
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
boc4life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: epicenter of east coast US poker
Posts: 6,910
Re: Survivor: Nicaragua

Clovis,

MY POINT is that some people don't see her as ignorant, loud and obnoxious. They see her as funny, entertaining, and keeping it real.

However, 100% of racist people think she's ignorant, loud, and obnoxious.
boc4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 01:36 PM   #2668
kartinken
old hand
 
kartinken's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: "I'm a villain?"
Posts: 1,989
Re: Survivor: Nicaragua

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilltown View Post
Clovis, boclife, nucleaon, kart, in a heated battle to see who's the worst poster in this thread.
Clearly my opinion on this issue won't matter, but I think boc is probably the 2nd best poster in the thread besides Soncy.
kartinken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 01:47 PM   #2669
boc4life
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
boc4life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: epicenter of east coast US poker
Posts: 6,910
Re: Survivor: Nicaragua

Thanks ken, but I think I'm second-best behind Chilltown.
boc4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 01:48 PM   #2670
Clovis8
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Having a beer with Charles Darwin
Posts: 16,503
Re: Survivor: Nicaragua

Quote:
Originally Posted by boc4life View Post
Clovis,

MY POINT is that some people don't see her as ignorant, loud and obnoxious. They see her as funny, entertaining, and keeping it real.

However, 100% of racist people think she's ignorant, loud, and obnoxious.
Fair enough but your implication was that there is a better than average chance that if you dislike her you are a racist.
Clovis8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 01:49 PM   #2671
Clovis8
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Having a beer with Charles Darwin
Posts: 16,503
Re: Survivor: Nicaragua

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilltown View Post
Clovis, boclife, nucleaon, kart, in a heated battle to see who's the worst poster in this thread.
I win!
Clovis8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 01:52 PM   #2672
Rusty Trombone1027
grinder
 
Rusty Trombone1027's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: North Babylon, NY
Posts: 645
Re: Survivor: Nicaragua

I hate that ghetto *****. If that makes me a racist, get me a white sheet and hood.
Rusty Trombone1027 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 02:02 PM   #2673
kartinken
old hand
 
kartinken's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: "I'm a villain?"
Posts: 1,989
Re: Survivor: Nicaragua

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty Trombone1027 View Post
I hate that ghetto *****. If that makes me a racist, get me a white sheet and hood.
This is where Boc and I disagree. I think hatred of NaOnka is way more likely to be from a place of misogyny than racism.
kartinken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 02:10 PM   #2674
keepitreal
veteran
 
keepitreal's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: harbaugh city
Posts: 3,483
Re: Survivor: Nicaragua

Quote:
Originally Posted by boc4life View Post
Clovis,

MY POINT is that some people don't see her as ignorant, loud and obnoxious. They see her as funny, entertaining, and keeping it real.

However, 100% of racist people think she's ignorant, loud, and obnoxious.
how dare you!!!
keepitreal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 02:12 PM   #2675
kartinken
old hand
 
kartinken's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: "I'm a villain?"
Posts: 1,989
Re: Survivor: Nicaragua

Quote:
Originally Posted by keepitreal View Post
how dare you!!!
hahaha, awesome.
kartinken is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:04 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive