Open Side Menu Go to the Top
Register
Making a Murderer Making a Murderer

01-20-2016 , 08:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lostinthesaus Making a Murderer
Quit muddying the waters and answer my question. .

How did brendan know she was shot on the left side of her head more than once?

How did he know she was bleeding in the back seat of stevans car?

How did he know stevan owned shackles?

how did he know stevan disconnected the battery on her car?
01-20-2016 , 08:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fraleyight Making a Murderer
ALso, I am pretty sure that is from the march 1st interview.
It is.
01-20-2016 , 08:24 PM


I'd like to point out that in your attempt to quote this interview, you leave out the part where Wiegert preludes his question with. "Alright, Im just gonna come out and ask ya..."

The reason this is important is because it shows Wiegert getting frustrated at not being able to have Brendan guess what it is they are looking for and in fact has now made some claims that are going to make it even harder for them to prove happened.

So again, we have Wiegert clearly, ABSOLUTELY clearly, telling BD what happened. And as we all know, this is after they tell BD they already know exactly what happened and he needs to just "be honest now" and tell the truth.

It's pretty clear that "be honest" is the key word for "no, wrong answer, try again". I don't know how you could read this confession and think it's legit. The other proven coerced confessions from the the Central Park 5 and the Memphis 3 were not even close to as obvious as this.
01-20-2016 , 08:25 PM
best part about frelay is: stevan, teressa, branden
01-20-2016 , 08:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fraleyight View Post
ALso, I am pretty sure that is from the march 1st interview.
Glad that is cleared up.
01-20-2016 , 08:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fraleyight Making a Murderer
Bullet with teressas dna on it is found in stevan averys garage and it came from SA's gun.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fraleyight Making a Murderer
Further more! How did he know what murder weapon was used? he even knew it was stevans gun. Holy **** lol.
please point to where we know its stevan's [sic] gun...
01-20-2016 , 08:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorSkillz Making a Murderer
Fraley, Dale, Fruit, etc: thanks for posting!

It's good to see some people have done their research and are thinking rationally; I was beginning to lose faith in society.

Keep up the good fight!
LOL. I appreciate the banter. Your boys need to hit the gym though, they are coming out ultra weak.
01-20-2016 , 08:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fraleyight Making a Murderer
They did not search the whole garage until after brendans confession. They just did a quick search. It wasn't until after they knew this was where she was murdered that they did a more detailed search. The documentary even admits this.
And yet no blood .oh yea bc they used a magic tarp lmao.the scary thing is idiots like you are the people that end up on a jury.
01-20-2016 , 08:38 PM
This thread is becoming awful. Really need to just ban the fraleyight types who are outright trolling.
01-20-2016 , 08:40 PM
Do some research. There is a lot of evidence intentionally left out. After seeing this I am convinced that he did kill her and the police planted evidence to ensure a conviction. The bullet in her head came from his 22 caliber rifle that hangs over his bed. There was also non blood DNA evidence on the hood mechanism of the Rav4. Dassey told investigators that when they hid the vehicle Avery opened the hood and disconnected the battery. I believe the key and blood was planted but that Avery and Dassey did kill her. Also Avery was obsessed with Teresa Halbach. At one time he was warned by police to stay away from her. She said that he made her very uncomfortable and that he often was wearing only a towel when she came to photograph the vehicles. Something else that is not pointed out is that his fiancé thought he was a monster. I believe despite Avery's low IQ appearance he is in fact a sociopath. If you remember in the beginning of the show he mentions throwing a cat into a fire. The fact is he doused the cat in motor oil before doing this. Cruelty to animals is a common characteristic of sociopath killers. The show does a very good job in convincing viewers he is just an idiot that is getting screwed over.

Last edited by truefish; 01-20-2016 at 08:49 PM.
01-20-2016 , 08:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by truefish Making a Murderer
Do some research. There is a lot of evidence intentionally left out. After seeing this I am convinced that he did kill her and the police planted evidence to ensure a conviction. The bullet in her head came from his 22 caliber rifle that hangs over his bed. There was also non blood DNA evidence on the hood mechanism of the Rav4. Dassey told investigators that when they hid the vehicle Avery opened the hood and disconnected the battery. I believe the key and blood was planted but that Avery and Dassey did kill her.
I'm going to just recommend you read a bit more of the thread. Lots of information contradicting everything you wrote here.
01-20-2016 , 08:52 PM
Well that's what I believe. Lots of information that contradicts the show. Killing of the cat and Teresa being very uncomfortable is all I really need.
01-20-2016 , 09:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by housenuts Making a Murderer
please point to where we know its stevan's [sic] gun...
Already did, Mr Newhouse testified to this in trial. Of course netflix didn't show you this because it ruined their narrative.
01-20-2016 , 09:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by truefish Making a Murderer
Do some research. There is a lot of evidence intentionally left out. After seeing this I am convinced that he did kill her and the police planted evidence to ensure a conviction. The bullet in her head came from his 22 caliber rifle that hangs over his bed.
I mean the very first thing you say shows that you aren't looking at this analytically. There was no bullet found in her head. I could start down an extremely long chain of facts to show that this almost assuredly never happened, but instead, I urge you to read the thread and do more research. Sorry for seeming crass, I've spent a not-normal amount of time here already and this stuff is old news.
01-20-2016 , 09:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fraleyight Making a Murderer
BTW,

Q. All right. Let's direct our attention, then, to 116
1 the remaining bullet, Item FL, Exhibit No. 277;
2 were you able to conduct an analysis of that
3 particular bullet?
4 A. I did.
5 Q. And were you able to make a determination as to
6 whether Exhibit 277, bullet designation FL, was
7 fired from the Marlin Glenfield .22 caliber rifle
8 in front of you?
9 A. Yes, I was.
10 Q. And what conclusion were you able to reach?
11 A. In this case, I was able to be more specific.
12 And, in fact, because of markings on the bullet
13 in State's Exhibit 277, I was able to conclude
14 that this bullet had been fired from this
15 specific gun.
16 Q. All right. So Exhibit 277 had been fired from
17 Exhibit 247?
18 A. Yes, that's correct

Testimony from the mr Newhouse in trial that concluded one of the bullet fragments did come from stevans gun.
Testimony from MR Newhouse ^^ it starts on page 82 http://www.stevenaverycase.org/wp-co...-2007Mar01.pdf
01-20-2016 , 09:04 PM
In the show you don't see all of the testimony. You only see the testimony that is damaging to the police. That idiot Dassey changes his story so many times. He originally told police of the events then changed the story. The police are trying to get him to confess to the original true story after the evidence is found. Look I do believe the police and prosecution botched it and in fact did have it out for Avery but I also believe those two did kill her. Just too much evidence left out of the show that really does point to Avery. The documentary does an excellent job on keeping it one sided though.
01-20-2016 , 09:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by truefish Making a Murderer
Well that's what I believe. Lots of information that contradicts the show. Killing of the cat and Teresa being very uncomfortable is all I really need.
That's a really ****ty reason to put someone away for life. Any actual evidence that theresa was uncomfortable?
01-20-2016 , 09:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by master3004 Making a Murderer
That's a really ****ty reason to put someone away for life. Any actual evidence that theresa was uncomfortable?
Yes, the police questioned her coworkers.
01-20-2016 , 09:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by truefish Making a Murderer
Yes, the police questioned her coworkers.
So... hearsay then. Is there any actual evidence? Is there a written complaint to her boss saying she didn't want to go out there? Any documentation of the towel incident? Anything?
01-20-2016 , 09:13 PM
I really can't believe that the police would kill her and plant everything just to get Avery. Avery is a troubled person. Just because he was wrongly convicted of the rape does not change this. He exhibits characteristics of a sociopath.
01-20-2016 , 09:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by master3004 Making a Murderer
So... hearsay then. Is there any actual evidence? Is there a written complaint to her boss saying she didn't want to go out there? Any documentation of the towel incident? Anything?
Never mind man. I guess the entire city had it out for him and conspired to frame him. She was last seen at his ****ing yard!
01-20-2016 , 09:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by truefish Making a Murderer
I really can't believe that the police would kill her and plant everything just to get Avery. Avery is a troubled person. Just because he was wrongly convicted of the rape does not change this. He exhibits characteristics of a sociopath.
Why not? THEY ALREADY DID IT ONCE!

Quote:
I really can't believe that the police would kill her and plant everything just to get Avery.
And there you have it.
01-20-2016 , 09:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by truefish Making a Murderer
He exhibits characteristics of a sociopath.
Show me something besides a time he was a part of a GROUP of people that were intoxicated and killed a cat.

You did say characteristicS (plural) so show me something else.

      
m