Open Side Menu Go to the Top
Register
Making a Murderer Making a Murderer

01-20-2016 , 07:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fraleyight Making a Murderer
he knew her body was burned

How did he know all this? He confessed to all this before the police were pressuring him to admit stuff. This is how they knew he was responsible.
Well first of all, the news had been reporting every fact in here for the last 6 months.

plus (Feb 27th, the interviews you failed to read):

01-20-2016 , 07:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fraleyight
No, listen to what I am saying. He had already confessed to details he shouldn't know.
WTF are you talking about? I'd be surprised if the entire town didn't know every single effing detail already:

01-20-2016 , 07:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lostinthesaus Making a Murderer
WTF are you talking about? I'd be surprised if the entire town didn't know every single effing detail already:

Right, I'm agreeing with you. He's saying there is no way that brendan could have known the details even though they were all over the news which is ludicrous
01-20-2016 , 07:44 PM
Someone show me any news story that says

1, teressa's blood was found in the back of the car.

2, that stevan's dna was found on the hood latch of the car

3, that stevan avery owned shackles

4, that teressa was shot more than once on the left side of her head.

I will wait.
01-20-2016 , 07:45 PM
Before march 1st. GOod luck!
01-20-2016 , 07:46 PM
I know you won't find evidence for 2 because the dna was discovered on the hood latch AFTER brendan told police this and in fact was only searched because branden told police stevan avery disconnected the battery.
01-20-2016 , 07:46 PM
Fraley, Dale, Fruit, etc: thanks for posting!

It's good to see some people have done their research and are thinking rationally; I was beginning to lose faith in society.

Keep up the good fight!
01-20-2016 , 07:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fraleyight Making a Murderer
Someone show me any news story that says

1, teressa's blood was found in the back of the car.

2, that stevan's dna was found on the hood latch of the car

3, that stevan avery owned shackles

4, that teressa was shot more than once on the left side of her head.

I will wait.
So we prove the point where Brendan almost assuredly knew about the fire pit, even though you say there was no way he could have, and now we have to prove every other point?

Sure, let me get on my Manitowoc news archive and watch every report for 6 months.
01-20-2016 , 07:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by master3004 Making a Murderer
So we prove the point where Brendan almost assuredly knew about the fire pit, even though you say there was no way he could have, and now we have to prove every other point?

Sure, let me get on my Manitowoc news archive and watch every report for 6 months.
I never said branden couldn't have known about the fire pit. I said there was stuff he couldn't have known that he did. I never specified what.
01-20-2016 , 07:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by master3004 Making a Murderer
Right, I'm agreeing with you. He's saying there is no way that brendan could have known the details even though they were all over the news which is ludicrous
Sorry I accidentally quoted you, but meant to quote fraleyight. I corrected.
01-20-2016 , 07:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fraleyight Making a Murderer
Someone show me any news story that says

1, teressa's blood was found in the back of the car.

2, that stevan's dna was found on the hood latch of the car

3, that stevan avery owned shackles

4, that teressa was shot more than once on the left side of her head.

I will wait.
Also, you can't say that you are following Brendan's confession as if it's the truth and then ignoring things. Yes he says she was shot in the head (3 times) evidence only shows twice. He also said she was shot 10 other times. Where is the evidence to support this?
01-20-2016 , 07:50 PM
Master, the hood latch was swapped AFTER, let me repeat AFTER, brandan told police that stevan avery disconnected the battery..

Do you think the news was really reporting specifics like how many times she was shot in the head?

Cmon
01-20-2016 , 07:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fraleyight Making a Murderer
I never said branden couldn't have known about the fire pit. I said there was stuff he couldn't have known that he did. I never specified what.

LOL what!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fraleyight View Post
Anyone saying brendans confession was not good evidence he did this is not paying attention to me.

HE KNEW STUFF THAT NO ONE KNEW.

He knew teressa was in the back of the car
he knew stevan had disconnected her battery
he knew teressa was shot more than once on the left side of her head
he knew her body was burned
he knew the garage was cleaned that day
he knew that stevan owned shackles (which was just bought a couple weeks before this)


How did he know all this? He confessed to all this before the police were pressuring him to admit stuff. This is how they knew he was responsible.
You didn't say that? ^^

Lemme guess, you thought the dispatcher told you this stuff + the make and model of the RAV4.
01-20-2016 , 07:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by master3004 Making a Murderer
Also, you can't say that you are following Brendan's confession as if it's the truth and then ignoring things. Yes he says she was shot in the head (3 times) evidence only shows twice. He also said she was shot 10 other times. Where is the evidence to support this?
No, you are not using your critical thinking skills.. Again. Evidence shows she was shot at least 2 times. All of the skull was not recovered. When you think of someone getting shot in the head, what do you think? A one shot kill right? How did branden even think to say any other answer but 1 if he was being mislead?
01-20-2016 , 07:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fraleyight Making a Murderer
I never said branden couldn't have known about the fire pit. I said there was stuff he couldn't have known that he did. I never specified what.



Then you are either really bad at posting or at recall, because what I'm quoting below does have you specifying what he shouldn't have known.


Quote:
Originally Posted by fraleyight Making a Murderer
No, listen to what I am saying. He had already confessed to details he shouldn't know. He already confessed to them putting her in the back of the car after she was bleeding. He already confessed to burning her. He knew stuff he shouldn't have.

Then he even knew stuff about the gun shots he shouldn't have. He knew there were multiple gunshots in her head. He knew what side of her head was shot.

What are the chances he guesses both of those things correctly while lying about killing someone?
01-20-2016 , 07:52 PM
And just so we're totally clear about who was telling who what happened:



Again, Feb 27th interviews that you admitted to not reading.
01-20-2016 , 07:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lostinthesaus Making a Murderer
LOL what!?



You didn't say that? ^^

Lemme guess, you thought the dispatcher told you this stuff + the make and model of the RAV4.
Oh so I did. Oh well. My point still stands which you guys are ultimately ignoring. He knew stuff he shouldn't have known.
01-20-2016 , 07:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lostinthesaus Making a Murderer
And just so we're totally clear about who was telling who what happened:



Again, Feb 27th interviews that you admitted to not reading.
yes, so what? This was after he already told them about the fire. This was his 3rd interview with detectives. This was just the first one where he confessed. Previiously they thought him to be a victim who just saw stuff.
01-20-2016 , 07:55 PM
ALso, I am pretty sure that is from the march 1st interview.
01-20-2016 , 07:56 PM


I could do this all day. Shall I continue?
01-20-2016 , 07:57 PM
Bullet with teressas dna on it is found in stevan averys garage and it came from SA's gun. What more do we need than that one piece of evidence? Stevan Avery owned the murder weapon that killed teressa and the bullet was found in his garage?

Brendan knew SA disconnected the battery on teressas car, brendan knew she was shot in the head more than once and on what side of the head she was shot, brendan knew she was bleeding in the back of the car.

What more do you want ?
01-20-2016 , 07:58 PM
Again,

How did he know the things I listed? You have yet to answer this.
01-20-2016 , 07:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lostinthesaus Making a Murderer


I could do this all day. Shall I continue?
Quit muddying the waters and answer my question. .

How did brendan know she was shot on the left side of her head more than once?

How did he know she was bleeding in the back seat of stevans car?

How did he know stevan owned shackles?

how did he know stevan disconnected the battery on her car?
01-20-2016 , 07:59 PM
You said you just finished watching this right?
01-20-2016 , 08:00 PM
Further more! How did he know what murder weapon was used? he even knew it was stevans gun. Holy **** lol.

      
m