Open Side Menu Go to the Top
Register
Making a Murderer Making a Murderer

01-20-2016 , 05:48 AM
Scott Tadych Transcripts..... In the 1st interview scott does not mention the 3/10 feet fire.
http://www.dropbox.com/sh/6mbxz092pt...Jh2lmwxua?dl=0
01-20-2016 , 05:48 AM
Contrary to popular opinion, I think a couple cops from Mantiwoc followed her off the property, and shot her in the head. People think that it's crazy to think these cops would be capable of that evil, but keep in mind they let an innocent person rot for 18 years and knew it was the wrong guy. What kind of ethical rules do you live by, if you can willingly know that there is a guy in a cell, trapped, in prison, and you know for sure he is not the guy.

This is the same reason I think the cops are of the same ethics to kill an innocent woman without any remorse. All they cared about was self preservation. That's a strong survival instinct.

It was a perfect scenario for them. The whole community would be behind them. This beautiful young innocent girl, last seen with Steven Avery. It's just too perfect, it fell into their lap.
01-20-2016 , 05:51 AM
Not sure if it has been mentioned yet ITT, but a few researchers have discovered the ability to determine the age of a blood sample to a error tolerance of 3 years, even off dried old samples. AFAIK they are in contact with SA's new attorney.

It's an article on nature.com now so you know it's legit as ****.

http://www.nature.com/news/biomarker...atcher-1.15014

I believe that if any new evidence brings about a re-trial, it's this.

reddit post: https://www.reddit.com/r/MakingaMurd...dict_age_from/

Last edited by imjosh; 01-20-2016 at 06:03 AM.
01-20-2016 , 05:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by problemeliminator Making a Murderer
No sane person would do this before this documentary. Surely somewhere in these 40 pages someone has posted that famous youtube video "dont talk to police" wherein a defense attorney gives numerous reasons why you should never talk to the police without a lawyer present. The simplest reason is that it can't help you, it can only hurt you. Also the bs cops do saying "if you tell us now you'll get a better deal" is a straight up lie (which they are allowed to do).
Thankfully I've always been smart enough to shut my mouth in bad situations Even when I've been completely **** faced or on drugs.

But I can see lots of drunk people talking to police and incriminating themselves
01-20-2016 , 06:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabby Hayes Making a Murderer
After watching this, is there any sane person that would cooperate and talk to police or simply say,"I want my lawyer."

The obvious take away from this is, if you get accused, shut up, and get representation.
Yes, you are absolutely right. I think it something every parent is obligated to explain to their children. You ask for a lawyer, and don't fall for the BS of 'what have you got to hide.' Because you're playing a game against people who are trained in experienced in this field, and you have pretty much nothing to gain outside of possibly being released earlier.
01-20-2016 , 06:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by imjosh Making a Murderer
Not sure if it has been mentioned yet ITT, but a few researchers have discovered the ability to determine the age of a blood sample to a error tolerance of 3 years, even off dried old samples. AFAIK they are in contact with SA's new attorney.

It's an article on nature.com now so you know it's legit as ****.

http://www.nature.com/news/biomarker...atcher-1.15014

I believe that if any new evidence brings about a re-trial, it's this.

reddit post: https://www.reddit.com/r/MakingaMurd...dict_age_from/
How old is the blood in the vial?
01-20-2016 , 06:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplyRavishing Making a Murderer
How old is the blood in the vial?
The blood vial is from 1996 and the car blood sample is from 2005
01-20-2016 , 06:24 AM
Quote:
and you have pretty much nothing to gain outside of possibly being released earlier.
And even that's highly unlikely. If they arrest you it's highly doubtful you're gonna spin a good enough yarn that they say "well I'm convinced, go ahead on." If they arrest you the police are often certain you did it (regardless of the evidence).
01-20-2016 , 06:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by imjosh Making a Murderer
The blood vial is from 1996 and the car blood sample is from 2005

Thanks, I guess that was a little lazy. I actually checked the reddit link and saw some of that info there. It's a bit confusing, but it looks promising.
01-20-2016 , 06:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by imjosh Making a Murderer
Not sure if it has been mentioned yet ITT, but a few researchers have discovered the ability to determine the age of a blood sample to a error tolerance of 3 years, even off dried old samples. AFAIK they are in contact with SA's new attorney.

It's an article on nature.com now so you know it's legit as ****.

http://www.nature.com/news/biomarker...atcher-1.15014

I believe that if any new evidence brings about a re-trial, it's this.

reddit post: https://www.reddit.com/r/MakingaMurd...dict_age_from/
So in the SA court doc's TH brother is asked in court what was TH voicemail & his reply was her birthday...On a link I found in reddit( I have not read the transcript myself) he also says that he helped her set up a website & the password also had her birthday in the password.
http://www.reddit.com/r/MakingaMurde...he_documentry/

Last edited by smacc25; 01-20-2016 at 06:56 AM. Reason: Added reddit link.
01-20-2016 , 07:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabby Hayes Making a Murderer
Contrary to popular opinion, I think a couple cops from Mantiwoc followed her off the property, and shot her in the head. People think that it's crazy to think these cops would be capable of that evil, but keep in mind they let an innocent person rot for 18 years and knew it was the wrong guy. What kind of ethical rules do you live by, if you can willingly know that there is a guy in a cell, trapped, in prison, and you know for sure he is not the guy.

This is the same reason I think the cops are of the same ethics to kill an innocent woman without any remorse. All they cared about was self preservation. That's a strong survival instinct.

It was a perfect scenario for them. The whole community would be behind them. This beautiful young innocent girl, last seen with Steven Avery. It's just too perfect, it fell into their lap.
MCPD Monopoly...
http://imgur.com/vWMRvaB

You are not the only one...
http://www.reddit.com/r/MakingaMurde..._my_own_peril/
01-20-2016 , 07:24 AM
Wiki Page for MaM...Anyone can edit this page.
http://www.makingamurderer.org/wiki/...itle=Main_page

SA case files.....

http://onedrive.live.com/?authkey=%2...F98074CAA7C084

Last edited by smacc25; 01-20-2016 at 07:31 AM.
01-20-2016 , 07:37 AM
So what are you implying that I'm more crazy in thinking a hillbilly podunk town police squad is more capable of killing an innocent woman to frame their #1 enemy than a guy that just spent 18 years in jail for a crime he didn't commit and suing those same people for unfathomable amount of money and reputation.

Oh wait, he killed a cat, he's a murderer for sure.
01-20-2016 , 08:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabby Hayes Making a Murderer
So what are you implying that I'm more crazy in thinking a hillbilly podunk town police squad is more capable of killing an innocent woman to frame their #1 enemy than a guy that just spent 18 years in jail for a crime he didn't commit and suing those same people for unfathomable amount of money and reputation.

Oh wait, he killed a cat, he's a murderer for sure.
100% NO
I don't know why you would assume that.
If you read my 1st few posts in this thread you will see that.
Sorry if my post implies that you are crazy for thinking that a police officer is capable of this crime.
I'd say the police were more likely to kill TH than SA.
If fact as you ask I'd say that Sheriff peterson & liut Lenk are my prime suspects now.......
01-20-2016 , 08:30 AM
Don't forget he also uses *67. Murderer confirmed. No making required.
01-20-2016 , 08:32 AM
Even if he knew her password from her website, it doesn't explain why he would delete voicemails.
01-20-2016 , 08:47 AM
I agree with you both, always have. I actually think Tadych did it. I think Vogel and Kocurek and a judge or 2 are pulling all the strings. Peterson is dirty but is not a mastermind. You wont see or hear from the real evil behind this. I think the rumors and lies are so prevalent in that town that these weak cops are able to be persuaded to do something like plant evidence and frame him out of loyalty, the belief that SA belongs in jail regardless, and self preservation in case SA won his suit. Read O'malley's email again. We should find out who his "friend" is that told him the gene pool needs to end.

Ive been saying all along that the chances that SA committed this crime are simply zero, or near zero, just due to probabilities and the amount of circumstantial coincidences that would have to be pure chance. But this also implies that if SA didnt do it, then TH's death AND the frame would have to be planned and planned for a long while.
01-20-2016 , 08:51 AM
none of it makes sense i might watch it all again

to me if you burn a body its to get rid of any evidence that could link you to the crime.
Then why burn it and leave it 20ft/yards from your trailer.
why leave the car there he had plenty of time to crush several times or just drive it miles away.
The fact not one speck of her blood is found anywhere is crazy, if the things what brendan said were to be believed.
The key found only after several (i think 8?) searches in such a open spot has to show its planted, and once thats planted it tells me that probably more stuff was planted too.


even brendans interviews on youtube, "she was wearing white tshirt"
you sure brendan be honest
"it was a black one too"
you sure brendan earlier u said blue


wtf he's obviously just saying anything til they say thats correct. or good boy.

i'd really like to know the ex BF alibi where he was at the times etc. And maybe GPS on his phone too where it was.


TBH i really aint 100% sure who did it or why, who can know for sure, but to me there could be several people who could have done it
1. Ex BF (possibly with her flat mate) id like more info where they were and how pally them two were.
2.Cops they had multiple reasons and with all the tainted evidence they really dont look good
3. The brother he was just odd something about him and the deleted messages
01-20-2016 , 09:03 AM
Also, I think Lenk is just a foot soldier as the court documents stated. He is probably more trust worthy to get stuff done and not eff things up by doing stupid sh*t like calling in the plates. He probably has been carrying the load of dirty work for his whole career but sleeps fine at night because someone has convinced him and this whole town that they are doing gods work or some stupid **** like that. Again I go back to O'Malleys email. I just cant believe a man in his is kind of work can harbor this kind vile hatred and spew this kind of slander in a professional setting. Theres no doubt in my mind that he considers what he did to BD a service to the citizens of MC, Wisconsin, the world . I would love to sit in on one of their good ol boy meetings and hear exactly what kind of putrid spew comes out of their mouths. Might even hear who really done it.
01-20-2016 , 09:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fruit snacks Making a Murderer
The cops interviewing BD did a damn fine job at getting him to tell the truth.
01-20-2016 , 09:42 AM
The problem with the blood is its possible to have been recent. Ie. Avery cut his hand. Couldve been on a rag in the garbage and then planted.

In other words, the defence could bring this test in and it shows the blood is from 2005 3 years.

Last edited by housenuts; 01-20-2016 at 09:50 AM.
01-20-2016 , 10:51 AM
Anyone else amazed at Steven Avery's ability to have 5 kids?
01-20-2016 , 11:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplyRavishing Making a Murderer
Anyone else amazed at Steven Avery's ability to have 5 kids?
Uh, seriously?

No.
01-20-2016 , 11:11 AM
01-20-2016 , 11:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lostinthesaus Making a Murderer
I agree with you both, always have. I actually think Tadych did it. I think Vogel and Kocurek and a judge or 2 are pulling all the strings. Peterson is dirty but is not a mastermind. You wont see or hear from the real evil behind this. I think the rumors and lies are so prevalent in that town that these weak cops are able to be persuaded to do something like plant evidence and frame him out of loyalty, the belief that SA belongs in jail regardless, and self preservation in case SA won his suit. Read O'malley's email again. We should find out who his "friend" is that told him the gene pool needs to end.

Ive been saying all along that the chances that SA committed this crime are simply zero, or near zero, just due to probabilities and the amount of circumstantial coincidences that would have to be pure chance. But this also implies that if SA didnt do it, then TH's death AND the frame would have to be planned and planned for a long while.
Hi lostinthesaus, Are you saying that the cops managed to convince S.T to commit the crime & then they covered it up or was S.T acting alone & then the cops started the Frame-job?
I find it difficult to believe that those cops would trust somebody enough to do the job, but maybe they had something on S.T.
What has convinced me after I said that the ex-bf was my suspect after watching MaM to change to the cops is the fact that they keep getting caught lying, even on the small stuff & then an email from colborn to a USA TODAY Journalist.(see link)

And the fact is they had the most motive to link a crime to SA, also with a small town & like you say small town PD tend to stick together the most with promises, promotions etc & almost everyone involved with SA that I have read about has been promoted.(the email sent by Colborn was done on his public PD email acc & was not an official PD email obv). On a case this big thats a big NO NO & a stick you fingers up to his boss (Hennman I think but the name is close).
And also that K.Kratz tried to get a subpoena for all the filmmakers videos etc sighting more B.S That was the nail in the coffin for me.

http://www.htrnews.com/story/news/lo...very/79013356/

      
m