Open Side Menu Go to the Top
Register
Making a Murderer Making a Murderer

01-19-2016 , 01:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RU18LOL Making a Murderer
Kayla's written statement about Brendan, March 7, 2006

Oh That Kayla..... The one that when she WAS in a MCPD wrote the statement then RETRACTED the statement in COURT crying her eyes out. KAYLA, the one who hates steven but when asked by Buting/Strang if the statement was a LIE she tells the jury/judge "Yeah I made THAT statement up"

Got it thx......
01-19-2016 , 01:12 AM
I don't think the judge gets enough derision for being an incompetent f-wit. He was and is horrible.
01-19-2016 , 01:13 AM
I think it is horrible Steven forst Brandon to do things.
01-19-2016 , 01:14 AM
Only one explanation.

Kayla coerced BD into making these statements.
01-19-2016 , 01:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fruit snacks Making a Murderer
Only one explanation.

Kayla coerced BD into making these statements.
The statement that SHE retracted in court?

Why did kayla tell 2 diff stories under oath? Which 1 is true. Court? MCPD?
01-19-2016 , 01:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by smacc25 Making a Murderer
The statement that SHE retracted in court?
lol is it not obvious that her family pressured her to retract the statement?

Plus she liked BD. She basically told on him and set off the chain of events which led them there. Any kids gonna cry on the stand in her situation. I'm surprised she did as well as she did.
01-19-2016 , 01:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lostinthesaus Making a Murderer
This would be the time line (correct me if I'm wrong).

-Before March: BD tells his cousin this stuff before his first interview.
-March 1st: BD tells the cops this is what happed.
-March 7th: Cousin tells cops this is what BD told her.
-March 13th: Cops coerce BD to change his story which changes the crime scene to the garage and also removes the mail and woman screaming events.
Not sure what you're not getting. Timeline is something like this:

-BD tells Kayla exactly what she wrote in the statement
-Kayla tells parents which prompts police to question her and get statement.
-Police interview BD but can tell he's only giving bits and pieces of truth.
-After buying him pizza, they sufficiently earn BD's trust. He admits to rape, murder, disposing of a dead body.

I thinks he's right. He was essentially forst into what he did. I bet a few conversations like this went down,

SA: Hey you know that pretty lady who takes pictures of our cars?
BD: yeeeeaahhh
SA: I think I'm going to tie her up and rape her. I missed out on 18 years of pussy.
BD: yeeeeaahhh
SA: Hey you want to **** her too?
BD: yeeeeaahhh
SA: Great you can help me get rid of the body too
BD: yeeeeaahhh
SA: Sounds good, I'll call you over when every things ready.
BD: yeeeeaahhh
01-19-2016 , 02:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fruit snacks Making a Murderer
He then told them he raped her, cut her throat, cut off her hair, stabbed her in the stomach, cleaned up with bleach and paint thinner, helped burn her body and helped stash the car.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Louis Cyphre Making a Murderer
Which cannot possibly have happened. That is what you just don't understand no matter how many times somebody takes you by the hand and walks you through it.
fruit,

Please respond.
01-19-2016 , 02:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EfromPegTown Making a Murderer
WAT?



Schulz is blaming the film makers for this? These are things the prosecution team failed to dig into.
Yeah the New Yorker critique of the filmmakers is absurd. Since when is it the purvey of a documentary of a criminal case to go out on their own and line up their own suspects and theories and tell their story. The author of that article misses the entire point of the documentary.
01-19-2016 , 02:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCuster_911 Making a Murderer
I don't really care what they say, they spent 10 hours telling the story that Avery is innocent and then named the series making a murderer. They obviously don't know either way because only the real killer(s) and/or Steven Avery know the truth(I'm confused as to what they are supposed to say other than they don't know).

I am on record itt saying this shows monumental failure in the criminal justice system, I agree with that and the documentary did a good job showing that. But to think they didn't want to also lead the viewer into thinking he was innocent is silly. Just look at the title.

It's a biased doc. It's a great doc. They are not mutually exclusive.
If you think the documentary told the story of Avery being innocent you fail at tv watching.
01-19-2016 , 02:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fruit snacks Making a Murderer
lol is it not obvious that her family pressured her to retract the statement?

Plus she liked BD. She basically told on him and set off the chain of events which led them there. Any kids gonna cry on the stand in her situation. I'm surprised she did as well as she did.
If kayla liked BD why lie in the 1st place?

Also if the MCPD & the MS Crime Lab searched the trailer were SA lived, ripping the WHOLE place apart, carpets up-all the items removed to test & scan for DNA ect, how did all the items & carpet get exactly back in place when the KEY was found? (see my earlier post for photo evidence)

And why did colborn & the other 3 deputies think that THIS key was a significant find when there are over 3800 cars on the lot & a bunch of keys on the dresser next to were the key was found?

Also why did the bullet that was in the garage become so flattened?

So flat that it did not contain anything to suggest what it hit to become so flat & no trace anywhere on or around SA trailer/garage?
01-19-2016 , 02:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by golfnutt Making a Murderer
This is sadly true. And even his great defense lawyers are in on "it" too. You don't see them defending him anymore because they are not being paid. Too busy writing books and going on TV.

The system is about winning and losing, not finding the truth.
Pretty cynical,view. Yeah they are well paid attorneys but they fought hard for Avery. The original attorneys almost never represent clients in appeals because ineffective counsel is one of the potential avenues for an appeal. So this is standard.
01-19-2016 , 02:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by markksman Making a Murderer
Yeah the New Yorker critique of the filmmakers is absurd. Since when is it the purvey of a documentary of a criminal case to go out on their own and line up their own suspects and theories and tell their story. The author of that article misses the entire point of the documentary.
+1

Quote:
Originally Posted by smacc25 Making a Murderer
^^From the horses mouth Golfnut.
Quote:
Originally Posted by golfnutt Making a Murderer
This is sadly true. And even his great defense lawyers are in on "it" too. You don't see them defending him anymore because they are not being paid. Too busy writing books and going on TV.

The system is about winning and losing, not finding the truth.
^^Sadly for the vast majority of lawyers this is the case & also why the Doc was Made & why this case needs revisited.
IMO & others ITT This CASE/DOC will set a president either way because "DNA EVIDENCE IS SO REFUTABLE IT IS A 100% Conviction" Think about it, WHY-cause Your DNA can be gathered from anything you own/touch.ANYTHING!!!!

Last edited by smacc25; 01-19-2016 at 02:19 AM. Reason: Unlike Fingerprints.
01-19-2016 , 02:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by markksman Making a Murderer
Yeah the New Yorker critique of the filmmakers is absurd. Since when is it the purvey of a documentary of a criminal case to go out on their own and line up their own suspects and theories and tell their story. The author of that article misses the entire point of the documentary.
Agreed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by markksman Making a Murderer
If you think the documentary told the story of Avery being innocent you fail at tv watching.
Agreed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by markksman Making a Murderer
Pretty cynical,view. Yeah they are well paid attorneys but they fought hard for Avery. The original attorneys almost never represent clients in appeals because ineffective counsel is one of the potential avenues for an appeal. So this is standard.
Agreed.
01-19-2016 , 03:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bank Making a Murderer
fruit,

Please respond.
I think she was choked to death in the bedroom, stabbed in the garage and shot outside before being placed in the fire. I think it was a small enough amount of blood in the garage that bleach and paint thinner removed enough evidence. I don't think SA was so dumb that he was stabbing and shooting women in ways that would make for a difficult clean up. He planned this for a long time.

I'm willing to entertain some theories like they put her in the car and took her somewhere to shoot and burn her. BD clammed up when asked why she was in the car in the final interview. It pissed off the cops because after interviewing him for a few hours (and my listening to it) it was clear as day when he was being truthful and when he was lying.

I'm not concerned with the police evidence inconsistencies. It's pretty obvious they were just planting evidence left and right because they wanted a conviction. They're lucky their BS didn't lead to a rapist murderer getting off. If BD didn't have enough of a conscious to confess it very well may have.
01-19-2016 , 04:15 AM
From looking at the Avery yard, it appears nobody there knows how to use the car crusher.
01-19-2016 , 05:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RU18LOL Making a Murderer
Kayla's written statement about Brendan, March 7, 2006

Maybe Brendan raped her ability to write at a higher level than an 8 year old.

Is "he head skreming in(s) house" even admissible for anything?
01-19-2016 , 05:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oski Making a Murderer
From looking at the Avery yard, it appears nobody there knows how to use the car crusher.
Kinda seemed like a yard full of crushed cars. Except for one's they could still scrap parts from, of course.
01-19-2016 , 05:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fruit snacks Making a Murderer
lol is it not obvious that her family pressured her to retract the statement?

Plus she liked BD. She basically told on him and set off the chain of events which led them there. Any kids gonna cry on the stand in her situation. I'm surprised she did as well as she did.
hahaha

By the way, even Kayla Avery doesn't spell "forced" as forst.
01-19-2016 , 05:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fruit snacks Making a Murderer
I think she was choked to death in the bedroom, stabbed in the garage and shot outside before being placed in the fire. I think it was a small enough amount of blood in the garage that bleach and paint thinner removed enough evidence. I don't think SA was so dumb that he was stabbing and shooting women in ways that would make for a difficult clean up. He planned this for a long time.

I'm willing to entertain some theories like they put her in the car and took her somewhere to shoot and burn her. BD clammed up when asked why she was in the car in the final interview. It pissed off the cops because after interviewing him for a few hours (and my listening to it) it was clear as day when he was being truthful and when he was lying.

I'm not concerned with the police evidence inconsistencies. It's pretty obvious they were just planting evidence left and right because they wanted a conviction. They're lucky their BS didn't lead to a rapist murderer getting off. If BD didn't have enough of a conscious to confess it very well may have.
I'm not sure which one of these statements is more absurd.
01-19-2016 , 05:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fruit snacks Making a Murderer
I'm not concerned with the police evidence inconsistencies. It's pretty obvious they were just planting evidence left and right because they wanted a conviction. They're lucky their BS didn't lead to a rapist murderer getting off. If BD didn't have enough of a conscious to confess it very well may have.
Glad to see you finally coming around. You're almost home, it's okay to admit that you didn't quite understand all the facts at first, but now you do. You don't need to be right, no matter what the costs. That's what shady ass slime like MC Law does.

You are also making me think that you believe BDs confession to be the strongest part of the case and all the planting was done to support that. Is that about right?
01-19-2016 , 05:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by borg23 Making a Murderer
Maybe Brendan raped her ability to write at a higher level than an 8 year old.

Is "he head skreming in(s) house" even admissible for anything?
Shouldn't be. Especially when the cops berate BD for hours because they know a certain bus driver with absolutely no interest is going to testify that she saw them at this time outside, plus some rando filling up his truck is going to attest that he saw the Rav 4 shortly after, plus there's absolutely not a single bit of evidence she was ever in the house, so another round of fine police work needs to go down to change the story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fruit snacks
It's pretty obvious they were just planting evidence left and right because they wanted a conviction. They're lucky their BS didn't lead to a rapist murderer getting off. If BD didn't have enough of a conscious to confess it very well may have.
I cant tell if you are being sarcastic. A few hours ago you were commending Weigert and Truthbender for the damn fine police work, but now you are saying it's obvious they were planting left and right.
01-19-2016 , 05:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fruit snacks Making a Murderer
lol is it not obvious that her family pressured her to retract the statement?

Plus she liked BD. She basically told on him and set off the chain of events which led them there. Any kids gonna cry on the stand in her situation. I'm surprised she did as well as she did.
Brendan Dassey 'confessed' before she said anything to the police, so she didn't 'set off' anything.
01-19-2016 , 06:04 AM
I find it interesting that he's not able to sue for the prior false conviction. Is there a law that says if you're found guilty of an unrelated felony, you can't continue with a civil suit?

      
m