Open Side Menu Go to the Top
Register
Making a Murderer Making a Murderer

01-18-2019 , 05:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worthlessbody Making a Murderer
What did Andyblie about? How exactly did he perjury himself? What proof do you have? Thatís a very serious accusation you are making.
Previously banned poster is gonna get banned again....
01-18-2019 , 06:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worthlessbody Making a Murderer
What did Andyblie about? How exactly did he perjury himself? What proof do you have? Thatís a very serious accusation you are making.
As everyone who's taken more than a casual interest knows, Deputy Andy claimed in court that he violently shook a bookcase and the single key on a lanyard allegedly popped out.

Photos produced in this thread already show that is an absurd claim, since stacks of coins and other objects on the top of the furniture were unchanged in before and after photos.

Defense attorneys wanted Andy to demonstrate his claim in court, but the challenge was declined.

Zellner has renewed the challenge, but no one sees this fellow taking up this opportunity to show the plausibility of his crazy story.
01-18-2019 , 06:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by smacc25 Making a Murderer
I am not Ferak.... I thought you were joking, Honestly.
It's hard to take corpus as anything but a joke, as his posts are full of sound and fury signifying nothing.
01-18-2019 , 06:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worthlessbody Making a Murderer
So there are people who have testified that he never shook the bookcase? Because, as far as I know, there is no testimony nor physical evidence to refute his testimony.
The laws of physics testify against Deputy Andy's story.

It's almost as plausible of the testimony from a cop that aliens could have planted the key.
01-18-2019 , 07:38 PM
The problem with the claim that 'beyond all doubt Andrew is telling the truth' is that there is no evidence this lonely key was ever in or on the bookcase.
01-18-2019 , 09:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worthlessbody Making a Murderer
There is an equal amount of evidence that the key was on the bookcase as there is that Andrew planted it.
The single key is also a giveaway... T. H. Was photographed with a bunch of keys & the land yard is also in question..... When you use something everyday for months and someone else touches it for a day and only there DNA is found on it it is also a tell..... That tell is that after numerous searches of S. A. Residence no one thought to check out his obvious cabinet table.
01-18-2019 , 11:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worthlessbody Making a Murderer
You don’t know that TH hadn’t at some point lost her keys and was using a spare, which I suspect that key was based on the lack of obvious wear on it. Second, the previous searches of Avery’s luxurious residence were not exhaustive.
There is no evidence of T. H. losing her keys..

Regarding the bolded.. Yes they were.

S.A. got railroaded pretty hard, just like the other 4% of the prison system because he was poor, just like the other 4% wrongfully convicted that we know of.

Small town Justice, currupt prosecutor's & judges, currupt politicians seems to be the Wisconsin way... Read up on it its fascinating

Ffs a county ADA sentenced a man to death because he told them a dream he had in The Innocent Man in texas ADA, and let the suspect go because he threatened the detectives daughter I presume.

Maybe your time and others should be in how to change the system that is obv broken from the inside rather than accepting the status quo. After all its the MAGA years, why not help instead of hindering.
01-19-2019 , 04:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worthlessbody Making a Murderer
There is also no evidence she wasn’t using that key, the other piece of the lanyard of which was found in the RAV4.
Regarding the searches, the key was found on the sixth entry into the trailer, but it was only the second general search of the trailer after the first search was called off due to the rain and late hour.

I would not call a system that imprisons murderers broken.
If your takeaway from MaM is that the system works, I hope you never find out for real....

Searches in trailers do not get called off because of rain.. That's just as plain as day.

Officers with integrity do not have to justify themself's with found evidence because they would be off the case period.

Be thankful that you've never had to deal with these small town Sherrifs & their hoodlums, instead of dunking on the weak.
01-19-2019 , 04:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by smacc25 Making a Murderer
The single key is also a giveaway... T. H. Was photographed with a bunch of keys & the land yard is also in question..... When you use something everyday for months and someone else touches it for a day and only there DNA is found on it it is also a tell..... That tell is that after numerous searches of S. A. Residence no one thought to check out his obvious cabinet table.
If Deputy Andy really believed the key somehow 'fell out' of the case when he shook it, he'd demonstrate it and put this to rest. No one saw the key in the cabinet, no one even claims to have seen it fall out.

The key was not there one minute, and appeared there the next. An obvious plant.
01-19-2019 , 11:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worthlessbody Making a Murderer
Then Iíd head to the office of Dasseyís snowflake lawyers and put the stones to the cute one. Then maybe they will stop tying to get murderers set free.
Obv banned poster is Obv.....
01-20-2019 , 05:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worthlessbody Making a Murderer
Not capable of disputing my facts are you?
What's facts is that?

That no one testified to say no key was in S.A. Cabin when they searched it, lol.

Try harder, punk.
01-20-2019 , 08:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by smacc25 Making a Murderer
What's facts is that?

That no one testified to say no key was in S.A. Cabin when they searched it, lol.

Try harder, punk.
It's pathetic the way these trolls have to engage in pretzel logic and outright lies to defend the honor of badge wearing ****heels.

Is worthless claiming the key was lying there in the doorway for every search? Before and after photos prove that is false.

In this email, Deputy Andy changes his story to a version where the key is now 'found' behind the cabinet instead of to the side as shown in the photos.

See item number 8) in this screed:

http://www.stevenaverycase.org/wp-co...e_redacted.pdf
01-20-2019 , 09:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by proudfootz Making a Murderer
It's pathetic the way these trolls have to engage in pretzel logic and outright lies to defend the honor of badge wearing ****heels.

Is worthless claiming the key was lying there in the doorway for every search? Before and after photos prove that is false.

In this email, Deputy Andy changes his story to a version where the key is now 'found' behind the cabinet instead of to the side as shown in the photos.

See item number 8) in this screed:

http://www.stevenaverycase.org/wp-co...e_redacted.pdf
This troll does not even realise that KK himself told the jury to forget about the key, it's in the transcripts ffs....

A little write up from someone on TTM........

SA would have been acquitted at trial here in the U.K. based on the bones alone which would have been ruled out due to how LE dealt with what was according to them a crime scene. A scene they didnít photograph, turn over to a coroner and didnít follow correct forensic protocol and procedures in handling, transporting, documenting and processing. Tainted evidence any warrant that came form the discovery is illegal, along with so many aspects of this case.

They were scooped up into an Amazon box for **** sake man!

Back to the burden of proof, the prosecution in closing told the jury to forget about the key and reasonable doubt because reasonable doubt is for innocent people. What the ****, seriously?

Even the prosecution knew the key proved nothing, just as the blood in the RAV 4 didnít either even if that blood was SAís real blood, none of their so-called evidence proved what they were saying, but thatís all they had, thatís all they could come up with because they had nothing else, no TH or murder wepoen and no real evidence linking SA to any crime never mind murder.

Also in what world do you hear a confession of rape & murder then proceed to not rip up the pipes for blood. I mean really? It's not what's found it's how they didn't do things while investigating.
01-20-2019 , 07:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by smacc25 Making a Murderer
This troll does not even realise that KK himself told the jury to forget about the key, it's in the transcripts ffs....
Yup. 'Even if you believe the key was planted, trust us on everything else.'

Quote:
A little write up from someone on TTM........

SA would have been acquitted at trial here in the U.K. based on the bones alone which would have been ruled out due to how LE dealt with what was according to them a crime scene. A scene they didnít photograph, turn over to a coroner and didnít follow correct forensic protocol and procedures in handling, transporting, documenting and processing. Tainted evidence any warrant that came form the discovery is illegal, along with so many aspects of this case.

They were scooped up into an Amazon box for **** sake man!
There was never a search for the truth, just a full court press to put Steven in prison.

Quote:
Back to the burden of proof, the prosecution in closing told the jury to forget about the key and reasonable doubt because reasonable doubt is for innocent people. What the ****, seriously?
The prosecution instructing the jury that the cornerstone of justice can be ignored is absolutely insane. That's a mistrial right there in my opinion.

Quote:
Even the prosecution knew the key proved nothing, just as the blood in the RAV 4 didnít either even if that blood was SAís real blood, none of their so-called evidence proved what they were saying, but thatís all they had, thatís all they could come up with because they had nothing else, no TH or murder weapon and no real evidence linking SA to any crime never mind murder.

Also in what world do you hear a confession of rape & murder then proceed to not rip up the pipes for blood. I mean really? It's not what's found it's how they didn't do things while investigating.
From beginning to end the 'investigation' was a farce.
01-20-2019 , 07:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worthlessbody Making a Murderer
Iíll spell it out for people such as you with limited reading skills. I have maintained the same position all along. The key was badly hidden either on a shelf of the case or wedged between the back of the case and the wall. When the case was moved it was jarred loose falling to the floor. Iíve recreated this exact scenario.
Not only is this logical, most importantly it fits with the undisputed evidence.
It is neither logical nor sane.

There is no undisputed evidence.

The so-called investigation was a sham.
01-20-2019 , 07:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worthlessbody Making a Murderer
Mr. Footz,
Please provide a single piece of evidence that points to anyone other than Avery.
Teresa Halbach left Avery Salvage Yard, as proven beyond a reasonable doubt by multiple eye witnesses, tracking dogs, witnesses who saw the RAV at another location, etc.

Steven Avery stayed at home as proven beyond a reasonable doubt by multiple eye witnesses as well as his being at home to receive several phone calls.

Since it is impossible for either Steven or Teresa to be in two places at once, whatever crimes were committed against Teresa were not committed by Steven Avery as he wasn't there.
01-20-2019 , 07:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worthlessbody Making a Murderer
Not logical? Do this for me, place a key on the back of a two-shelf bookcase. Place it toward the back edge, next to the wall. Then, roughly pull the case away from the wall. Report back on what happens, if you dare.
In the scenario you describe, the key falls behind the case, not to the side (as shown in photographs).

The effect is similar to occasions when I go out my front door I am on the front porch, and when I go out my back door I find myself in the back yard. Every time!

Try it yourself - if you DARE!
01-20-2019 , 08:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worthlessbody Making a Murderer
However, assuming what you say is true, you have still failed to provide evidence of anyone other than Steve ďThe Ladybug KillerĒ Avery.
Of course it was someone other than Steven, as Teresa left ASY and Steven didn't.

All the indisputable facts establish this fact.
01-20-2019 , 09:56 PM
I provided the evidence which proves beyond a reasonable doubt that Steven could not have committed any crime against Teresa.

You respond with a bunch of disputed and dubious claims and some made up nonsense of your own.
01-20-2019 , 11:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worthlessbody Making a Murderer
2. Weíre not in the UK. Weíre in the greatest country on earth; Ďmerica
Can you name 1 thing the US of A is No1 in, thanks. And provide proof.

Except locking up the most people & children. As there's currently over 18,000 asylum seekers under the age of 18 in a desert prison in parts of the US.
01-21-2019 , 02:44 AM
I need proof, not your words... Show me real study please.

I'll give you the natural gas as that's a easy one.... GDP ahh OK
01-21-2019 , 02:52 AM
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pove..._United_States

So this study says that 13.5% or 40 million of Americans are living below the poverty line & that 100 million or 1/3 of the country are near the poverty line. But GDP and the most millionaires over 50 million.

Recent census data shows that half the population qualifies as poor or low income,[14] with one in five Millennials living in poverty.[15] Academic contributors to The Routledge Handbook of Poverty in the United States postulate that new and extreme forms of poverty have emerged in the U.S. as a result of neoliberal structural adjustment policies and globalization, which have rendered economically marginalized communities as destitute "surplus populations" in need of control and punishment.[16]

But hey we have the best GDP.

Last edited by smacc25; 01-21-2019 at 02:57 AM.
01-21-2019 , 05:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by smacc25 Making a Murderer
I am not Ferak.... I thought you were joking, Honestly.
When Loudz linked a book or something by Ferak you thanked him, so I assumed you were him, my bad.
01-21-2019 , 05:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worthlessbody Making a Murderer
1. Depends on how the bookcase is shaken, dip****.
2. Items bounce. Especially rubber voting on keys, dummy.
You're that bloke who was banned aren't you? Why are you using the English translation of my username as your new username? Obsess much?
01-21-2019 , 05:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worthlessbody Making a Murderer
Disputed, but not disproved.

Nonsense?
Quote:
Originally Posted by proudfootz View Post I provided the evidence which proves beyond a reasonable doubt that Steven could not have committed any crime against Teresa.
Thanks for linking Loudz quote, he never fails to crack me up with his absolute stupidity & inability to understand what BARD means.

Quote:
You respond with a bunch of disputed and dubious claims and some made up nonsense of your own.
Ask Loudz if Avery was framed in '85 & if all the evidence was planted by evil LE, for some funny dubious claims & made up nonsense from him

      
m