Open Side Menu Go to the Top
Register
Making a Murderer Making a Murderer

11-20-2018 , 08:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by smacc25 Making a Murderer
Sadly, due to the Vast International Innocence Fraud Konspiracy the French Captain Alfred Dreyfus escaped justice.
11-21-2018 , 05:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by yimyammer Making a Murderer
Slice the cake, pumpkin! You bakers are all alike, crunchy, little, oompa loompas groupie-ing around.

^^Racist troll who gets off on murderers & joining Loudz & that other tw@t on ignore due to zero substance posts, racism homophobia & hybristophilia.
11-21-2018 , 11:30 AM
So I've decided to actually watch season 2. I am 6 episodes in. Here are some of my thoughts so far...

The good: The show is very well done. I have said this about MAM1, they do a very good job presenting their narrative, explaining complicated legal issues and keep you wanting more. The show does indeed pick up after the 3rd or 4th episode. I was especially interested in the Brendan stuff.

The bad: My complaints would be the same as last season. A lot of the information is misleading and very dishonest.

For example, the fire expert is called in to say the fire couldn't have happened at the burn pit. He makes these conclusions with the assumption that the fire could have only been 4 hrs. This is not what the state says, nor is there any reason to think the fire was only 4 hrs.

Someone saw the fire at 7pm and it was still going strong at 11pm. There is no reason to think the fire wasn't started at 6 or wasn't going late into the night. It was at least 4 hrs but obviously if it was going strong at 11 it didn't stop at 11:01 lol.

Another thing, all the current literature we have on touch dna shows us that there is no way to determine how much dna someone leaves behind after touching something. All the scientific studies show the variables are all over the place. I can name a few other things as well but overall the show suffers from the same bias and dishonesty as the last one.
11-21-2018 , 02:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by krolik Making a Murderer
There is ample evidence, including a confession, that Jesus H. Christ claimed to be the king of the Jews, a crime punishable by death per the penal code. In an interview with detectives from the neighboring county with a little prompting he confessed. He was subsequently executed. I wonder if the basement-dwellers who are dumb and believe falsely that’s avery was framed think the same about JC.
Also, if Christ died for my sins 2,000 years before I was even born, does that mean I have sins on credit?
This is hardly analogous. Jesus lived during a time where we don't have a lot of sources that survived, nor a lot of people who could write. The earliest source we have for jesus is Pauls letters and he says nothing about jesus being the king of the jews or being executed for such a reason. the earliest source we have of jesus using this title is Mark which was written about 40 years after jesus's execution. I agree it is likely this is why he was executed but comparing it to modern day events where we have video evidence and contemporary accounts is silly.
11-21-2018 , 04:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fraleyight Making a Murderer
So I've decided to actually watch season 2. I am 6 episodes in. Here are some of my thoughts so far...
Probably a good idea.

Quote:
The good: The show is very well done. I have said this about MAM1, they do a very good job presenting their narrative, explaining complicated legal issues and keep you wanting more. The show does indeed pick up after the 3rd or 4th episode. I was especially interested in the Brendan stuff.
I thought that MaM2 was an improvement on MaM1 in some ways.

Quote:
The bad: My complaints would be the same as last season. A lot of the information is misleading and very dishonest.

For example, the fire expert is called in to say the fire couldn't have happened at the burn pit. He makes these conclusions with the assumption that the fire could have only been 4 hrs. This is not what the state says, nor is there any reason to think the fire was only 4 hrs.

Someone saw the fire at 7pm and it was still going strong at 11pm. There is no reason to think the fire wasn't started at 6 or wasn't going late into the night. It was at least 4 hrs but obviously if it was going strong at 11 it didn't stop at 11:01 lol.
Statements about the fire are all over the place, so it's true that if there was a fire we can't know exactly how long it burned.

Quote:
Another thing, all the current literature we have on touch dna shows us that there is no way to determine how much dna someone leaves behind after touching something. All the scientific studies show the variables are all over the place. I can name a few other things as well but overall the show suffers from the same bias and dishonesty as the last one.
In the test actually run to try and give us a clue about how much DNA would likely be left by touching an object like the hood latch it was found that the DNA left behind would be relatively small if detectable at all.

Kudos to you for actually watching the documentary.
11-21-2018 , 05:39 PM
KZ live in studio on 11/30



http://imgur.com/gallery/QiY1vws

Last edited by smacc25; 11-21-2018 at 05:47 PM. Reason: Dam.. why m photo not showing.... :(
11-21-2018 , 05:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by corpus vile Making a Murderer
^^Racist troll who gets off on murderers & joining Loudz & that other tw@t on ignore due to zero substance posts, racism homophobia & hybristophilia.
Buttons!

Lots of buttons!

Spoiler:
Everywhere!
11-21-2018 , 05:58 PM
Footz,

Ive followed the case relatively closely since the first season so I was more or less up to date with all the developments. 10 hrs is a long commitment so that is why I have refrained from watching the show up until now.

The fire must have been under 6 hrs for kathleens experts conclusion to be justified. Nobody has claimed its under 6 hrs but Kathleen.
11-21-2018 , 06:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by krolik Making a Murderer
I havenít taken a shower in a week. Iím sitting at my desk at work today and all I could smell were my sweaty balls. Thank god im circumcised.
Pull your head out your ass then...
11-21-2018 , 07:08 PM
STEVEN AVERY: It took this documentary to bring this **** out to where you guys realize.
Otherwise right at the first start you blaming me. And he should of knew better the first
time when it happened to me. But no.
BARB TADYCH: You just don't get it, do you?
STEVEN AVERY: No you guys--
BARB TADYCH: You don't know--no, you don't know how badly we were pressured.

Small town politics.. Yup, KZ tweets yest/today were right... B.T. has always known more.

I've never criticized the Halbach family in any way here, and nor should anyone else as every person reacts differently to grief.
But if BT/ST goes down for this or anything else I wouldn't lose a bit of sleep.
11-21-2018 , 07:46 PM
What is the from?
11-21-2018 , 07:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by smacc25 Making a Murderer
STEVEN AVERY: It took this documentary to bring this **** out to where you guys realize.
Otherwise right at the first start you blaming me. And he should of knew better the first
time when it happened to me. But no.
BARB TADYCH: You just don't get it, do you?
STEVEN AVERY: No you guys--
BARB TADYCH: You don't know--no, you don't know how badly we were pressured.

Small town politics.. Yup, KZ tweets yest/today were right... B.T. has always known more.
It is an odd thing for Barb to say to her brother in prison that he should feel sorry for her having her family being under 'pressure' to incriminate Steven.

Quote:
I've never criticized the Halbach family in any way here, and nor should anyone else as every person reacts differently to grief.

But if BT/ST goes down for this or anything else I wouldn't lose a bit of sleep.
AFAICT I haven't said much of anything about the Halbach family. I think the corpse violator just likes to make bizarre claims and attack the hideous strawman he has himself created. He's practicing this kind of scorched earth approach that questions the honesty or sanity of anyone who holds a different opinion than he has. That is cult-like behavior.
11-21-2018 , 08:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fraleyight Making a Murderer
Footz,

Ive followed the case relatively closely since the first season so I was more or less up to date with all the developments. 10 hrs is a long commitment so that is why I have refrained from watching the show up until now.

The fire must have been under 6 hrs for kathleens experts conclusion to be justified. Nobody has claimed its under 6 hrs but Kathleen.
We can certainly speculate that if there were a fire it might have lasted longer than the 7:00 PM to 11:00 PM times claimed by some statements of people who are said to have observed a fire.

If we are going to be restrained by these witness statements that is under 6 hours.
11-21-2018 , 08:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EfromPegTown Making a Murderer
What is the from?
Phone call from prison from SA to BT.


Quote:
Originally Posted by proudfootz Making a Murderer
It is an odd thing for Barb to say to her brother in prison that he should feel sorry for her having her family being under 'pressure' to incriminate Steven.



AFAICT I haven't said much of anything about the Halbach family. I think the corpse violator just likes to make bizarre claims and attack the hideous strawman he has himself created. He's practicing this kind of scorched earth approach that questions the honesty or sanity of anyone who holds a different opinion than he has. That is cult-like behavior.
I agree with the bolded.... tbh I stopped reading CV poasts a while ago.. I didn't even realise he called me a clown, lol. I just skim them now...

Obviously the mcsd put pressure on all the involved parties, including the halbachs, imo. Alway trying to control the narrative.
11-21-2018 , 08:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by proudfootz Making a Murderer
We can certainly speculate that if there were a fire it might have lasted longer than the 7:00 PM to 11:00 PM times claimed by some statements of people who are said to have observed a fire.

If we are going to be restrained by these witness statements that is under 6 hours.
Yip.... KZ has done the experiments to be inline with the witness statements.

Any reasonable person, especially in usa with all the smoked meats nowadays, knows it would take an enormous amount of energy/fire to disintegrate a human body. Especially the enamel.
11-21-2018 , 08:42 PM
KZ expert said itíd take 6-8 hrs in his affidavit. Which is a reasonable conclusion to draw on the Avery fire considering it was still going strong at 11pm and was first seen at 7pm.
11-21-2018 , 09:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by smacc25 Making a Murderer
I agree with the bolded.... tbh I stopped reading CV posts a while ago.. I didn't even realise he called me a clown, lol. I just skim them now...
What would the internet be without clueless twits like CV? Eminently mockable for the combination of blithering ignorance coupled with hubris and mindless rage.

Quote:
Obviously the mcsd put pressure on all the involved parties, including the halbachs, imo. Always trying to control the narrative.
I don't doubt the transcripts of the Brendan coaching sessions is in line with their standard operating procedure. 180 degrees from what you'd do to discover the truth about anything.
11-21-2018 , 09:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by smacc25 Making a Murderer
Yip.... KZ has done the experiments to be inline with the witness statements.

Any reasonable person, especially in usa with all the smoked meats nowadays, knows it would take an enormous amount of energy/fire to disintegrate a human body. Especially the enamel.
There's that, plus the human bones discovered in several locations as the cremation expert pointed out in court.

There isn't any aspect of the prosecution story that doesn't stink to high heaven.

Curiously, no report of this alleged burning of a corpse witnessed by any number of passers by having the unmistakable stench typically produced by such a cremation associated with the fire or the clothes and hair of the people supposedly burning a corpse.

I can't burn garden debris without getting the smell of burning wood on me.
11-21-2018 , 09:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by proudfootz Making a Murderer
There's that, plus the human bones discovered in several locations as the cremation expert pointed out in court.

There isn't any aspect of the prosecution story that doesn't stink to high heaven.

Curiously, no report of this alleged burning of a corpse witnessed by any number of passers by having the unmistakable stench typically produced by such a cremation associated with the fire or the clothes and hair of the people supposedly burning a corpse.

I can't burn garden debris without getting the smell of burning wood on me.
Yeah, remember as a kid, you'd tell your mum "No, I was not near the fire tonight" before getting the rath....

And that's as you say, just wood..


I don’t believe in coincidence.” Former United States Attorney, Joyce White-Vance. Barbara McQuade, former U.S. Attorney of the Eastern District of Michigan has stated the same.

Last edited by smacc25; 11-21-2018 at 09:54 PM.
11-21-2018 , 10:15 PM
Pretty sure Kayla wasnít the one accusing Steven of raping her. Wasnít it another niece?
11-21-2018 , 10:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by krolik Making a Murderer
I have a question for you losers who say Dassey was coached, etc......Was she coached too? Well losers?
Quote:
Originally Posted by fraleyight Making a Murderer
Pretty sure Kayla wasn’t the one accusing Steven of raping her. Wasn’t it another niece?
Bro, come on. Your better than this.
11-22-2018 , 07:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by krolik Making a Murderer
I have a question for you losers who say Dassey was coached, etc. He was not even considered a suspect not a witness until the spring.
This isn't addressed to me but it is factually wrong.

Brendan was interrogated November 6 2005 and thugs wearing badges were already manipulating him to agree to lies.



Brendan honestly answers he didn't see Teresa taking photos at ASY when the school bus dropped him off because she was there at 2:30ish and the bus wasn't there until more than an hour later.



They didn't like his honest answer, so they plant the idea that 'everyone else saw Teresa'.

They don't wan Brendan to 'disappoint' them by telling the truth.



"I'm not putting nothing in your mind..."

Yes, they were.

That's not how an honest person interviews a witness.

http://georgezipperer.blogspot.com/2...ation-was.html
11-22-2018 , 01:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by krolik Making a Murderer
There is no coaching. Just asking him questions. Nothing to see here.
In other news from Kooky Krolik World: water is dry, fire is cool, and the globe is flat.

      
m