Open Side Menu Go to the Top
Register
Making a Murderer Making a Murderer

11-16-2018 , 08:23 AM


Carry on.....
11-16-2018 , 02:05 PM
Meanwhile, here's a Crown Victoria - the type of car that the battery found in Teresa's RAV had in it when 'discovered'.

11-16-2018 , 02:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by proudfootz Making a Murderer
Bones found at the quarry were identified as human and 'coincidentally' charred to the same extent as bones later 'found' at Avery's.

Dogs tracked Teresa there.

Most likely whatever happened to Teresa occurred there while Steven stayed home.

Occam's Razor FTW.
Fairgrave (defense witness)

Quote:
4 Q. On that, Dr. Eisenberg testified, as I recall,
5 that she only suspected that she was seeing human
6 bone fragments, maybe two from the pelvis, one
7 from the iliac crest and that there were other
8 bones that she initially suspected to be human,
9 some of which she later determined were animal --
10 A. Yes.
11 Q. -- bone, and some of which remain undetermined,
12 still possibly human and possibly not?
13 A. Yes, that's my understanding.
14 Q. Do you have any reason to disagree with that?
15 A. No, I do not
.
DR. Eiesnberg (states witness)

Quote:
Q All right. Now, the bone that you suspected to
be the iliac crest, can you say to a reasonable
degree of scientific certainty that that, uh, is
human bone?
A No, sir, I cannot

Quote:
A Actually, those are two bones. It's where the right
half of the sacrum, or the lowermost part of the
spine, um, articulates -- it's actually adjoined --
with the right side of the hip bone.
Q And in terms of that, uh, suspected bone
fragment, can you say to a reasonable degree of
scientific certainty that that was human bone?
A Um, I cannot.
Who confirmed in trial this was human bone at the quarry?
11-16-2018 , 02:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by krolik Making a Murderer
Yes you did. You then said the bones are also seen photographed in the lab.
HuH???? Where did I say this????? Show your proof...
11-16-2018 , 02:13 PM
Here is why I Don't think they are human bones at the quarry.

In both confirmed burn sites there were human and non human bones but both were burned at both sites. Meaning that the human and the non human bones were burned. At the quarry however there is unburned confirmed non human bones.

Quote:
Q. There were 10 bone fragments in total, or in
8 addition to the pelvic bone fragments?
9 A. In addition.
10 Q. Okay. So we're talking about a total of 13 bone
11 fragments?
12 A. There were also nonhuman unboned burns --
13 burned --
14 Q. Unburned bones?
15 A. Unburned bones. Thank you.
16 Q. Okay.
17 A. Under that same tag number.
18 Q. Okay. But 13 bone fragments that were burned?
19 A. Correct
This should put to rest if the bones in the quarry are related to the bones in the burn pit/janda barrel because unless you think the killer mixed burned and unburned bones together only to later sort them this makes no sense.

So either we have human bone not related to the case or we have animal bones here.
11-16-2018 , 02:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by proudfootz Making a Murderer
Meanwhile, here's a Crown Victoria - the type of car that the battery found in Teresa's RAV had in it when 'discovered'.

This is incorrect. For one, that isn't a crown vick and secondly the battery found in teresas car is not used in a crown vick. There is a photo of the rav 4 engine that clearly shows the battery and the dimensions of the batter do not in anyway match a crown vick.
11-16-2018 , 02:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by proudfootz Making a Murderer
Meanwhile, here's a Crown Victoria - the type of car that the battery found in Teresa's RAV had in it when 'discovered'.

Interestingly, Batteries can be traced back to the original owners/cars.
11-16-2018 , 02:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fraleyight Making a Murderer
This is incorrect. For one, that isn't a crown vick and secondly the battery found in teresas car is not used in a crown vick. There is a photo of the rav 4 engine that clearly shows the battery and the dimensions of the batter do not in anyway match a crown vick.
Wrong again..... https://www.reddit.com/r/TickTockMan...ics_didnt_use/
11-16-2018 , 02:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by smacc25 Making a Murderer
Did you fact check this? I went as far back as 2000 and crown Vick’s have never used a siZe 51T.
11-16-2018 , 02:40 PM
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ford...ce_Interceptor loos like a crown victoria police vehicle to me.
11-16-2018 , 02:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fraleyight Making a Murderer
Did you fact check this? I went as far back as 2000 and crown Vick’s have never used a siZe 51T.
99 Rav4 uses a size 35....
11-16-2018 , 02:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by smacc25 Making a Murderer
99 Rav4 uses a size 35....
Have you ever purchased a car battery? There is the main size and optional sizes.

What is being implied here anyway?
11-16-2018 , 03:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by yimyammer Making a Murderer
lolololol, just like old times, thanks for the lulz!
Yeah I totally didn't expect zero substance bluster from Knox's not so merry band of sycophants, it's not like it's the one thing you're utterly consistent on or anything. Groupies gonna group & your inability- as usual- to back up your hot air is duly noted with the usual lack of surprise. Again you pro Knox murderer groupie low lives are fooling nobody remember that.
11-16-2018 , 03:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by smacc25 Making a Murderer
If/when the appeals court would grant SA a new trial, I'm sure all K.Z. latest developments will be included, until then as you know ofc we are stuck here in limbo.
No, Avery and Dassey remain convicted of murder. That's not limbo. And it's not likely to change.
11-16-2018 , 03:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fraleyight Making a Murderer
Have you ever purchased a car battery? There is the main size and optional sizes.

What is being implied here anyway?
Quote:
Originally Posted by fraleyight Making a Murderer
This is incorrect. For one, that isn't a crown vick and secondly the battery found in teresas car is not used in a crown vick. There is a photo of the rav 4 engine that clearly shows the battery and the dimensions of the batter do not in anyway match a crown vick.
....
11-16-2018 , 03:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fraleyight Making a Murderer
This is incorrect. For one, that isn't a crown vick and secondly the battery found in teresas car is not used in a crown vick. There is a photo of the rav 4 engine that clearly shows the battery and the dimensions of the batter do not in anyway match a crown vick.
Google disagrees with you.
11-16-2018 , 04:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by smacc25 Making a Murderer
Am I remembering correctly that the Dogs never hit SA place for any scents of TH. Including the garage & trailors/cars.
Yes, a tracking dog was in Steven's bedroom - no hit.

If only LE could figure out how to make dogs dishonest...
11-16-2018 , 04:20 PM
Teresa tracked by trained scent dogs to quarry.

Teresa apparently chopped up and burned.

Bones from quarry listed as human on evidence list.

Guilter: "You could probably find charred human remains anywhere you look!"

Occam's Razor FTW.
11-16-2018 , 04:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by smacc25 Making a Murderer
....


Interstate Batteries MT-58 Battery: 540 Cca, 80 Rc, 12 Volts, Group Size: 58

Fitment: Dodge Neon, Eagle Medallion, Eagle Premier, Ford Country Squire, Ford Crown Victoria, Ford Escort, Ford EXP

https://autoplicity.com/8488657-inte...-group-size-58
11-16-2018 , 05:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by proudfootz Making a Murderer
Teresa tracked by trained scent dogs to quarry.

Teresa apparently chopped up and burned.

Bones from quarry listed as human on evidence list.

Guilter: "You could probably find charred human remains anywhere you look!"

Occam's Razor FTW.
Next it will be old Indian burial sites,were around that area....
11-16-2018 , 07:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by smacc25 Making a Murderer
Interestingly, Batteries can be traced back to the original owners/cars.
Weird, huh?

Who'd've thunk all them numbers and letters were there for a reason?

I guess guilters thought they were just decoration.
11-16-2018 , 07:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by smacc25 Making a Murderer
HuH???? Where did I say this????? Show your proof...
Don't mind krolik - she's just a troll pure and simple.

Her only redeeming quality is she hates her fellow guilters.
11-16-2018 , 07:23 PM
Proudfootz have you seen this post, yet.... TH bones found on county property returned to the Halbach family in 2011.....

https://www.reddit.com/r/TickTockMan...y_were_turned/
11-16-2018 , 07:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by smacc25 Making a Murderer
Proudfootz have you seen this post, yet.... TH bones found on county property returned to the Halbach family in 2011.....

https://www.reddit.com/r/TickTockMan...y_were_turned/
I bet Fraley is jumping for joy thinking he can break the news that cops gave the Halbach family animal bones to bury in Teresa's grave.
Spoiler:

Thanks for the link - that's the evidence list identifying the bones at the quarry sites as human.
11-16-2018 , 09:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by krolik Making a Murderer
Why do you refer to me as “she” when you know damn well I pound vag?
I don't care what you pound your vag with. No one cares about your sex life,

      
m