Open Side Menu Go to the Top
Register
Making a Murderer Making a Murderer

11-05-2018 , 06:10 PM
Where was the tyre prints if sa drove her around the property?
11-05-2018 , 06:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by smacc25 Making a Murderer
Where was the tyre prints if sa drove her around the property?
Clearly the vehicle was drove around the property. Do you think it was towed to the hiding spot by the crusher?

With that in mind, whether or not there are tire tracks just seems to be a red herring.
11-05-2018 , 06:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fraleyight Making a Murderer
Clearly the vehicle was drove around the property. Do you think it was towed to the hiding spot by the crusher?

With that in mind, whether or not there are tire tracks just seems to be a red herring.
Finding,following & taking impressions of the tyre tracks is standard police work, noting where the car was is standard in any investigation of this size, not doing so IS running a shoddy Case & should result in disciplinary action.

Same as ignoring the cadaver Dogs.
CLEARLY we don't know because there's NO impressions. Simple.
11-05-2018 , 06:37 PM
With that in mind, do we have tyre impressions of the crusher or even if it worked, who drove it last.
11-05-2018 , 06:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by smacc25 Making a Murderer
Finding,following & taking impressions of the tyre tracks is standard police work, noting where the car was is standard in any investigation of this size, not doing so IS running a shoddy Case & should result in disciplinary action.

Same as ignoring the cadaver Dogs.
CLEARLY we don't know because there's NO impressions. Simple.
If there are no tire tracks that obviously doesn't indicate the vehicle wasn't driven around the property because... The vehicle was driven around the property despite there being no tire tracks.
11-05-2018 , 06:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fraleyight Making a Murderer
You're being silly lol. Nobody is suggesting he is stretching his arms from one place to the other lolol. All I said is its completely consistent with the evidence to say he drove her around the wooded area behind his trailer in her car.


Wrong again as theres no evidence of SA driving TH around the yard or to the final resring place.


Its equally as speculative to say he "stayed home" you have no evidence of this.

Eye witnesses & his phone calls/pings.

I think there is better evidence but I think they are more or less reliable.

Tbh I'm pretty amazed by these trained Cadaver dogs, especially because they don't have a bone to pick in this case, literally.






There are not "multiple" explanations for this crime. There are multiple explanations for why a dog would pick up her scent where he did.
So why did the scent/cadaver dogs when realised at the property of SA not head straight for his Living room/garage but instead made a beeline for the quarry trails, crossing at conveyor Rd.





Ive been pretty clear on my point here. The video of me killing someone is enough to convict me. It doesn't matter if I did it at 9pm or at 9am. It doesn't matter if I did it in my back yard or in my neighbors yard. We have a video of me killing someone.

I guess we'll see if/when D.T shoots someone on 5th avenue.


The evidence that steven killed Teresa is enough to convict him. It doesn't matter if he drove her around, if someone else did like Brendan, if he carried her around on his back, if she tried to drive away and he followed her etc... None of that matters. We have an insurmountable mountain of evidence that points to his involvement in her death.
Yup in manti it is, with a kangaroo willis court & scared witnesses in sundown town.
11-05-2018 , 06:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fraleyight Making a Murderer
If there are no tire tracks that obviously doesn't indicate the vehicle wasn't driven around the property because... The vehicle was driven around the property despite there being no tire tracks.
In a yard with all the roads made of dirt, I find that improbable.
11-05-2018 , 06:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by smacc25 Making a Murderer
Where was the tyre prints if sa drove her around the property?
...and we all know how tyre tracks left by the same tyres differ very specifically depending on who's at the wheel.

As it is we have multiple witnesses who've made statements that Teresa drove off the property after her appointment, and zero credible witnesses stating Steven committed any crime against her after preventing her leaving.

The state's case is simply incredible from beginning to end.
11-05-2018 , 07:05 PM
Here's hoping corrupt scott walker loses tomorrow & the people of wisconsin can start to vote for judges who read the law correctly, don't have a agenda for the rich & powerful.

What mam done is pretty great overall, those 2 woman riccardi & demos? Deserve praise for bringing a spotlight onto the american justice system, in my 2 years of following this case & reading the politic's thread in here I was truly shocked.

If the US has that many problems with the justice system we in the UK are even more ****ed, as Y'all were the hope for a democratic country.
11-05-2018 , 07:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fraleyight Making a Murderer
All I said is its completely consistent with the evidence to say he drove her around the wooded area behind his trailer in her car.
Meaning, in the absence of evidence 'anything could have happened'.
Quote:
Its equally as speculative to say he "stayed home" you have no evidence of this.
Other than all the witnesses trotted out saying they saw Steven at home throughout the afternoon and evening which was claimed as evidence Steven 'must have' killed Teresa and burned her body in his yard.

Just another case of conflicting, mutually exclusive stories trotted out by people whose only unswerving dogma is that Steven somehow, someway killed Teresa - and it doesn't matter how, or when, or why.

Quote:
I think there is better evidence but I think they are more or less reliable.
I'm inclined to think the dogs are reliable, as they aren't going to be worried about being caught up in a wrongful conviction lawsuit.
Quote:
Project much?? haha.
No. Why do you ask?

Quote:
There are not "multiple" explanations for this crime. There are multiple explanations for why a dog would pick up her scent where he did.
Well, one major 'alternative theory' is that Steven alone committed a crime, then next week it's a conspiracy. One day it's Steven stayed at home, then it's he drove he to another location. One day it's strangling, then it's stabbing, then it's shooting.

What next? Fired from a cannon? Dropped from a helicopter? Chopped into pieces with a laser? Could be. It's consistent with the facts.
Quote:
Ive been pretty clear on my point here. The video of me killing someone is enough to convict me. It doesn't matter if I did it at 9pm or at 9am. It doesn't matter if I did it in my back yard or in my neighbors yard. We have a video of me killing someone.
None of which has anything to do with the maybe/possibly/perhaps/woulda/coulda/shoulda theory being handwaved at us by the prosecution and its fanbois.
Quote:
The evidence that steven killed Teresa is enough to convict him.
Yes, and the evidence that Steven raped that woman he didn't rape was enough to convict him in 1985. Securing a conviction doesn't mean much when you give it a moment's sober reflection.

Quote:
It doesn't matter if he drove her around, if someone else did like Brendan, if he carried her around on his back, if she tried to drive away and he followed her etc... None of that matters. We have an insurmountable mountain of evidence that points to his involvement in her death.
I get it. There is no evidence that would convince you that Steven Avery is innocent. Even if I had a video showing Ken Kratz doing it in the torture chamber he installed in his $350K house.
11-05-2018 , 07:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by proudfootz Making a Murderer
...and we all know how tyre tracks left by the same tyres differ very specifically depending on who's at the wheel.

As it is we have multiple witnesses who've made statements that Teresa drove off the property after her appointment, and zero credible witnesses stating Steven committed any crime against her after preventing her leaving.

The state's case is simply incredible from beginning to end.
I believe that the power of T.V in the US is truly a powerful force over facts, that press conference sealed the deal for SA/BD.

Just look at the way msnbc/cnn/abc/fox all repeat the president's/politicians lies everyday....Then (except fox) at the end they refute some but not all with every commentator & pundit... Its pure propaganda.
11-05-2018 , 07:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by smacc25 Making a Murderer
Finding,following & taking impressions of the tyre tracks is standard police work, noting where the car was is standard in any investigation of this size, not doing so IS running a shoddy Case & should result in disciplinary action.

Same as ignoring the cadaver Dogs.
CLEARLY we don't know because there's NO impressions. Simple.
Shoddy work, whether deliberately or through mind boggling incompetence.

But then, tyre tracks would indicate where the RAV came to be where it ended up.

But apparently the police didn't care about solving the crime any more than some of their apologists are.
11-05-2018 , 07:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by smacc25 Making a Murderer
I believe that the power of T.V in the US is truly a powerful force over facts, that press conference sealed the deal for SA/BD.

Just look at the way msnbc/cnn/abc/fox all repeat the president's/politicians lies everyday....Then (except fox) at the end they refute some but not all with every commentator & pundit... Its pure propaganda.
Yes, the unethical press conference turned a lot of people against Steven and Brendan.
11-05-2018 , 07:49 PM
The power of TV in the US...We have healthcare In most of europe (not free) paid from (in UK & most EU countries) from your wages called national insurance..Its cost is very little compared to the US.
The above post about the lies in the president/politicians on US t.v. was mostly about healthcare, with the way the GOP has tried to repeal (medicare/obamacare?) 22 times or more for pre-existing conditions (unbelievable what counts as pre-existing )then totally lie about it a week before the midterm elections. ffs that's all the GOP talked about for 8 ****ing years of obama.....
Getting healthcare the Euro way takes a **** load of stress out of your life, especially in later life & caring for parents. And its pretty ****ing great.
Spoiler:
Hint....Only the 1% gets to have the greatest healthcare in the US

Good luck tomorrow for all you US residents itt, hopefully y'all get a congress & house to be able to get a check on the fascist, so we UK residents can start to hold our brexit Gammon eating, *** packet fascist's to account.

Ok rant over.

Good luck.
11-05-2018 , 10:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by krolik Making a Murderer
Great evidence you presented to dispute my statements.
Go back & read the thread then.
11-05-2018 , 10:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by krolik Making a Murderer
Horse sh*t. Iíve known many guilty people in my line of work who introduced the idea of taking a polygraph to prove their innocence because they believe they can beat it or they know itís not admissible in court so the results donít really matter anyhow.
Being on a poker forum & implying your a lawyer, above all people you'd know that signs/tells are a gathering of facts & expressions over a period of time as the article explains.
11-05-2018 , 11:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by krolik Making a Murderer
See, your posts illustrate why it is so difficult to debate with people with intelligence quotient's below 80 (like Dassey). A video would only show that you caused the death, potentially. It would speak nothing to frame of mind. If there is no audio, it would miss potential threats the victim may make to you that would provide extenuating circumstances. It may not show the lead up to the act. The video could be at a particular angle that doesn't show a weapon in the victim's hand that you saw thus prompting to you to protect yourself, etc. There are many videos on the internet of people killing other people that do not tell the entire story (cops killing people, for example). If your argument that having an incident on video is all one needs to convict, the cops who beat Rodney King's ass would not have been acquitted leading to riots in Los Angeles.
Then just imagine the video has all the information youíre talking about. this isnít hard to understand.
11-05-2018 , 11:04 PM
To convict someone you only need to be convinced they committed the crime beyond a reasonable doubt. That’s it. If that is settled the rest can remain unexplained. That was the point of my video analogy.
11-05-2018 , 11:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by krolik Making a Murderer
I might have a little more knowledge of law than you do so I’ll clear something up for you. It’s not only not uncommon for prosecutors to present different theories in separate trials for co-defendants, they often present multiple potential theories in the same trial. You know how you see cases where a guy is charged with multiples counts of murder even though there is only one victim? That is because the prosecution presents more than one theory. One charge may be aggravated murder by way of premeditation. That’s one charge. The second charge may be aggravated murder by way of lying in wait. Only one theory is possible or both theories may be accepted by the jury. It’s a way prosecutors increase their odds of getting a conviction along with using what is known as lesser included charges.
Can you cite cases in US law where 2 defendants are charged with the same murder but different versions of the murder were tried in court similar to MAM & not this disingenuous b.s.
11-05-2018 , 11:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by krolik Making a Murderer
I have. And Iíve read trial transcripts, etc. SA is guilty and you cannot accept that because you have a man crush on him.
Lolol
11-06-2018 , 05:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by krolik Making a Murderer
I might have a little more knowledge of law than you do so I’ll clear something up for you. It’s not only not uncommon for prosecutors to present different theories in separate trials for co-defendants, they often present multiple potential theories in the same trial. You know how you see cases where a guy is charged with multiples counts of murder even though there is only one victim? That is because the prosecution presents more than one theory. One charge may be aggravated murder by way of premeditation. That’s one charge. The second charge may be aggravated murder by way of lying in wait. Only one theory is possible or both theories may be accepted by the jury. It’s a way prosecutors increase their odds of getting a conviction along with using what is known as lesser included charges.
I'm aware that that guessing at multiple 'theories' is something prosecutors do, and something which they are apparently allowed to do.

But I hope you can appreciate that from my point of view, if they can't make up their minds what happened, there's no compelling reason for me to pick one narrative and say I believe it beyond a reasonable doubt.

ETA: The judge or the jury should be able to say "Come back when you figure out what happened."

Last edited by proudfootz; 11-06-2018 at 05:35 AM.
11-06-2018 , 05:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by krolik Making a Murderer
I have. And I’ve read trial transcripts, etc. SA is guilty and you cannot accept that because you have a man crush on him.
He was found guilty by a jury, just like he was found guilty in the 1985 case where he didn't assault that woman either.

It's just plain bizarre to be randomly accused of having a 'crush' on someone just because you think they deserve - like everyone equally deserves - a fair and impartial investigation into the facts.
11-06-2018 , 08:14 AM
I don't think anyone thinking Avery shouldn't be in jail would want to have any social interaction with him. He is obviously an uneducated redneck with a ton of problems yet being a killer or rapist remain to be proven and the only thing we argue about.
On the other hand some people itt have been creepy enought to get in touch with theresa's family.
11-06-2018 , 12:26 PM
Quote:
On the other hand some people itt have been creepy enought to get in touch with theresa's family.
Really, who was that?
11-06-2018 , 12:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by krolik Making a Murderer
But thatís impossible, maíam. No video could possibly contain a personís thoughts and feelings. His motives and desires.
My point is over your head.

      
m