Open Side Menu Go to the Top
Register
Making a Murderer Making a Murderer

11-03-2018 , 05:35 PM
[QUOTE=fraleyight;54439571]NO, btw im right here if you have a question you can ask me instead of being a total child about it.

...
11-03-2018 , 05:41 PM
This is what I said, although I didn't say "conspiracy theories involving this case specifically" that is what I meant.

Quote:
Smacc buys into every theory on the planet.
You seem to have understood this anyway because this is what you said:

Quote:
Originally Posted by smacc25 Making a Murderer
Wrong... I have never spoke/written about any conspiracy theory's on any forums, period.
Anyway, "buys into" and "is into" are two very different things. I am not into the avery case because I buy any conspiracy theory. You ARE into the avery case because you do buy into a conspiracy theory.

Just like 9-11, me and footz are interested in 9-11 for very different reasons. He thinks there was some massive government cover up that involved thousands of government agents. I just think it was a terrorist organization and I try and inform others why believing the former is unjustified; misinformed nonsense.
11-03-2018 , 05:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by smacc25 Making a Murderer
Am I remembering correctly that the Dogs never hit SA place for any scents of TH. Including the garage & trailors/cars.
No you are remembering incorrectly. The tracking dog hit on averys front porch described as "the red trailer" in the caso report and followed the scent from the trailer down to the quarry.

The cavalier dog hit on the barrels and wanted to approach the pit but couldn't because of bear. Also ( I could be wrong about this) but I think the cavalier dog hit outside the trailer too.
11-03-2018 , 05:47 PM
[QUOTE=smacc25;54440035]
Quote:
Originally Posted by fraleyight Making a Murderer
NO, btw im right here if you have a question you can ask me instead of being a total child about it.

...
Why would you remove your quote? YOU said I was a **** face and I got trump elected? LOL. Idk what getting trump elected has to do with any of this (btw, I didn't vote for trump)
11-03-2018 , 06:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fraleyight Making a Murderer
This is what I said, although I didn't say "conspiracy theories involving this case specifically" that is what I meant.



You seem to have understood this anyway because this is what you said:



Anyway, "buys into" and "is into" are two very different things. I am not into the avery case because I buy any conspiracy theory. You ARE into the avery case because you do buy into a conspiracy theory.

Just like 9-11, me and footz are interested in 9-11 for very different reasons. He thinks there was some massive government cover up that involved thousands of government agents. I just think it was a terrorist organization and I try and inform others why believing the former is unjustified; misinformed nonsense.
I have never discussed 9/11 in any forum nor have I a reason to dispute the FBI's claims or the american governments official explanation. Does that mean I'm a 9/11 ,truther, as i'm sure you said to me.
When I replied I think I didn't say I believe the official reports (my reasons, as I've never researched it) is/was I could not believe the USA would do/allow something on that magnitude to happen on there soil.

Mam is not a conspiracy, imo... There are actual facts that undermine the prosecution's case... My main point of mam was Why the Coroner was not let on/around to investigate this murder. If she was allowed on to the property to investigate I probably would not be here.
The coroner also made a very convincing statement after the fact & moved away from manti shortly after. Sorry I would quote stuff but my comp crashed & lost all my bookmarks from mam.

Q? Fraley... what is sandy hook? The school shooting? I only ever heard on msnbc a little about it, think it was when alex jones got cut off youtube.
11-03-2018 , 06:44 PM
[QUOTE=fraleyight;54440076]
Quote:
Originally Posted by smacc25 Making a Murderer

Why would you remove your quote? YOU said I was a **** face and I got trump elected? LOL. Idk what getting trump elected has to do with any of this (btw, I didn't vote for trump)
I was angry & should not have posted it.

I said people like you got trump elected, which I take back.. No need for petty insults, or politics itt.
11-03-2018 , 06:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fraleyight Making a Murderer
No you are remembering incorrectly. The tracking dog hit on averys front porch described as "the red trailer" in the caso report and followed the scent from the trailer down to the quarry.

The cavalier dog hit on the barrels and wanted to approach the pit but couldn't because of bear. Also ( I could be wrong about this) but I think the cavalier dog hit outside the trailer too.
Ahh I remember now.. Yes the track dog was on SA property and the Cadaver Dogs made a beeline for the quarry, when realised on S.A property
11-03-2018 , 10:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by krolik Making a Murderer
Iíve heard that the more time that passes, the less accurate a scent trail is because of wind blowing the scent around. How long after SA murdered TH, and he did kill her, of that there is NO DOUBT, weíre the dogs brought to the property?
I believe the dogs came before the blood was identified or her remains were found. So probably 6-7th of November.
11-03-2018 , 11:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by krolik Making a Murderer
So the snowflakes who believe in fairy tales and conspiracy theories honestly think the scent trail is accurate a week later?
I am under the impression it is accurate that far out, especially if there is rain. Thatís not really the problem, the problem is that the scent starts at Averyís house.
11-03-2018 , 11:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by proudfootz Making a Murderer
Yeah, there's like six places where a person with a bleeding cut on their right hand would be expected to leave blood, but none there. Instead just a few random drops with zero logical explanation for how they came to be in those places from an actively bleeding finger.

As explained in the documentary, no mix of blood or DNA between Steven and Teresa.
You really cannot come up with any plausible reasons why Steven's blood could be found in those six places? At least a reason more probable than Zellner's sink theory.

Maybe Steven was wearing gloves and some blood seeped through the glove and came off upon contact with those places.

Maybe Steven realized he had a bloody hand and went at some length to try and clean up blood that got on the car but missed those areas.

idk, but there are more believable reasons as to why his blood could have been found in those places than the few the Zellner analyzed in her testing.

Also, the fact that no mix of their blood was found isn't any less incriminating if your theory is the blood was planted as what would have stopped the planters of the evidence from just planting a few drops of blood in the areas where Theresa Halbach's blood was located in the car. It makes more sense to plant the blood there from their perspective or at least some blood there.
11-04-2018 , 01:28 AM
after on episode, im convinced they had no idea hwo to frame this season and just tacked on ep after ep, I hope we see more of zellners side and how she tackles issues instead of it gogin all over teh place.


season 1 was pretty good tho won tlie
11-04-2018 , 03:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by krolik Making a Murderer
Iíve heard that the more time that passes, the less accurate a scent trail is because of wind blowing the scent around. How long after SA murdered TH, and he did kill her, of that there is NO DOUBT, weíre the dogs brought to the property?
Obviously the tracking dogs are part of the 'innocence fraud' conspiracy corpus vile is always ranting about.
11-04-2018 , 03:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fraleyight Making a Murderer
lol. so you're saying nowhere in the trial did kratz admit or indicate steven could have went to the quarry?

There is no way to know if steven drove around in these back woods near his house. Your argument is a non starter. There does exist several explanations that have steven and Teresa both in the quarry.
That's a major problem with the prosecution - a lot of things 'could have' happened. No one apparently knows for sure.

Has anyone explained 'reasonable doubt' to you?

You'd think sending a person to prison for the rest of their life would require a bit more than random guesswork involving an infinite number of mutually contradictory claims.
11-04-2018 , 04:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by smacc25 Making a Murderer
Ahh I remember now.. Yes the track dog was on SA property and the Cadaver Dogs made a beeline for the quarry, when realised on S.A property
Yes, Teresa was in the quarry while Steven remained home as proven by every witness interviewed.

It's the 1985 Beerntsen case all over again.
11-04-2018 , 08:44 AM
[QUOTE=smacc25;54440035]
Quote:
Originally Posted by fraleyight Making a Murderer
NO, btw im right here if you have a question you can ask me instead of being a total child about it.

...
What's your opinion on Sandy Hook?
11-04-2018 , 09:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by proudfootz Making a Murderer
Obviously the tracking dogs are part of the 'innocence fraud' conspiracy corpus vile is always ranting about.
You know yourself innocence fraud exists, due to your dealing with Knox's groupies, whose "guilter" lexicon you so enthusiastically adopt btw. It certainly didn't start with Knox either, plenty of previous cases involving murderers & child abusers whose low life fans along with unscrupulous film makers engaged in a false innocence narrative. I take it you think the netflix puff piece on Knox isn't innocence fraud? Also, It's only a "conspiracy" in the same manner as Avery & Dassey conspired to murder Teresa Halbach, or indeed any conspiracy in its most technical sense, rather than the flat out lunacy you consistently dribble. Nor am I interested in your evident obsession with me either, as such a creepy obsessive personality is a standard character defect of murderer groupies (such as yourself) in general anyway.
Such irrelevant obsession doesn't make your darlings any less guilty.

In other news Cuddly Steve learns not to mess with hardass hacks


Last edited by corpus vile; 11-04-2018 at 09:16 AM.
11-04-2018 , 09:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by proudfootz Making a Murderer
That's a major problem with the prosecution - a lot of things 'could have' happened. No one apparently knows for sure.

Has anyone explained 'reasonable doubt' to you?

You'd think sending a person to prison for the rest of their life would require a bit more than random guesswork involving an infinite number of mutually contradictory claims.
You haven't the first clue what reasonable doubt actually means, you simply remove the "reasonable" part. To you any wild possibility no matter how dumb & implausible constitutes actual "reasonable" doubt. As I accurately pointed out, you don't know the meaning of words. You're stupid. Sucks to be you.

Meanwhile cuddles and his creepy nephew keep their heads down as prison gang power struggles ensue.


11-04-2018 , 09:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by krolik Making a Murderer
Regarding Amanda Knox, that hot piece of ass is guilty as hell, but I’d still hit it and not pull out.
...You do realise she's got da herp yeah? Dunno how anyone could shag a nonce anyway, but whatever floats your boat...
11-04-2018 , 09:30 AM
So the scent dogs & cadaver dogs never once made alerts or entered the garage and the cadaver dog never once hit on the Pit nov 5/6/7 or even after SA dog was removed Nov 8/9 Only place Brutus cadaver dog made a hit inside SA property was in his trailor bathroom where SA blood was ( Scents stay on clothes if you have handled the body ). So suspect was in his bathroom.

And when the dogs were brought onto the property they made a beeline for the quarry area & their paths crossed at conveyer RD.
Brutus made alerts at & around the quarry area, took his handler to a shovel next to disturbed ground & was then removed, before finding more alerts...got it.
11-04-2018 , 03:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by krolik Making a Murderer
Um. Will not smash. Must now find new psychopathic chick to fornicate with.
Yep She got it from blowing cocaine dealer Federico Martino & was allegedly trading sex for drugs.
https://www.independent.ie/world-new...-30405484.html

Shot of her funky herp sore here.
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/maj...der-trial.html

Afaik though neither Casey Anthony, Jodie Arias or Karla Homolka have any STD's so you could always try them, I guess. Just gtf outa Dodge once you do the deed.
11-04-2018 , 03:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by krolik Making a Murderer
How is that a problem. Makes sense her scent would be at his house. Thatís where he banged her then killed her.
You mean raped. Banged implies it was consensual. It wasn't.
11-04-2018 , 05:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by krolik Making a Murderer
Casey Anthony has tattoos. Iíve turned down sure things because of tats. Iím not gonna lie, Iíve fapped more than once thinking about Arias.
Well hey I guess that um *trails off*

Quote:
You know, a lot of these married teachers getting caught banging their students are choice pieces of ass and judges tend to give them probation as opposed to prison like they do men in such cases. Therefore theyíre available whereas Arias is incarcerated. Makes it tough to get kid with her.
Not if you got a job as an utterly corrupt hack prepared to abuse your authority by engaging in coercive sex with her in exchange for extra privileges it wouldn't, assuming you'd be prepared to eschew your ethics & totally chuck all semblance of morality out the nearest window, that is. All ya gotta do is pass the aptitude test & lie when saying you'll swear to abide by your duties and all the other wussy crap you'd have to lie about in order to engage in the aforementioned coercive unethical sex & everything could be hunky dory as you get your jiggy on & Arias eventually gets the needle- win-win
11-04-2018 , 05:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by smacc25 Making a Murderer
So the scent dogs & cadaver dogs never once made alerts or entered the garage and the cadaver dog never once hit on the Pit nov 5/6/7 or even after SA dog was removed Nov 8/9 Only place Brutus cadaver dog made a hit inside SA property was in his trailor bathroom where SA blood was ( Scents stay on clothes if you have handled the body ). So suspect was in his bathroom.

And when the dogs were brought onto the property they made a beeline for the quarry area & their paths crossed at conveyer RD.
Brutus made alerts at & around the quarry area, took his handler to a shovel next to disturbed ground & was then removed, before finding more alerts...got it.
Yup, apparently the dogs saw the documentary in 2016 and got fooled by the Grand Innocence Fraud Konspricy, then traveled back in time. That's apparently what corpus believes.

Meanwhile in the real world the prosecution narrative makes no sense when we take documented facts into consideration.
11-04-2018 , 05:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by krolik Making a Murderer
Well, most likely it was rape.
Actually it's established fact Ms Halbach was raped hence Dassey's rape conviction.
Quote:
We really don’t know.
Nor are we required to but only to be convinced bard.

Quote:
Quite honestly, I wouldn’t be surprised if he never put the stones to her.
By Dassey's own admission Ms Halbach was raped. Avery wasn't convicted of it but considering the several allegations against him from other women, I think it's very likely indeed he raped her & he's almost certainly a rapist anyway.

Quote:
I mean, the more I think about it, the more I think he never raped her, just killed her. Would explain why there is no evidence of her inside his house. I think Zellner is right about how the blood of hers got on the back door of her car, ie a splatter from an object after bashing her. I think he probably tried some shady crap to get her in the house to work his charm and seduce her and she rejected him. Then he snuck up behind her in a fit of rage as she was loading crap in the back of her vehicle. If you recall, Dassey admitted first to seeing her body fully clothed in the fire. If SA never threw a hump on her, it would make sense that they burned her in her clothes. I mean, had they raped her first, would they really have put her clothes back on her first? No.
Or maybe Dassey didn't wish to admit at that point that he took part in Teresa's rape. He even asked proactively if the cops thought Avery raped Teresa in his very first interview with them.

Quote:
They would have just rolled her up in a blanket or some sheets and gathered her clothes and burned it all up.
Something seemingly odd to someone isn't exculpatory evidence & doesn't mean she wasn't raped. Plenty of murders have niggling questions, doesn't mean those convicted of them are innocent.

Quote:
Either way, SA killed her and is exactly where he belongs.
I agree.
Quote:
I think Dassey had less involvement than he confessed to. I think he only cleaned up and ****. But he got worked over pretty good.
I think he was present during the murder & raped Ms Halbach & prevented her escape which makes him just as culpable of murder legally. Rather than show any remorse he brags about his fan mail instead. He deserves 41 w/parole.
11-04-2018 , 05:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by proudfootz Making a Murderer
Yup, apparently the dogs saw the documentary in 2016 and got fooled by the Grand Innocence Fraud Konspricy, then traveled back in time. That's apparently what corpus believes.

Meanwhile in the real world the prosecution narrative makes no sense when we take documented facts into consideration.
Prosecution narrative lined up with the evidence to two separate juries satisfaction which is all that the state needed. You don't know how courts work & it only makes no sense to you just as a bunch of pissed off jihadists perpetrating the 9/11 attacks & Lee Harvey Oswald murdering JFK & a police officer makes no sense to you. Nutty baseless laughable conspiracy theories make a ton of sense to you otoh. It's why nobody sane takes you seriously & why you're considered a fringe-a-loon crank.

      
m