Open Side Menu Go to the Top
Register
Making a Murderer Making a Murderer

11-03-2018 , 11:18 AM
^^ there podcast about the staircase is also absurd.
11-03-2018 , 11:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fraleyight Making a Murderer
lol ikr, hes even accused me of receiving some kind of paycheck.
You mean your doing this for free? Here after every post, always reply. And for free.

Are you russian, need a code word?
11-03-2018 , 11:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by smacc25 Making a Murderer
You mean your doing this for free? Here after every post, always reply. And for free.

Are you russian, need a code word?
If you must know, I work in a job that has a ton of downtime. I do this for fun while I am at work. I have several areas of interest I read on and post about on different forums/facebook while working.

Conspiracy theories happens to be one of them. So right now I am discussing Mythicism, 9-11, sandy hook and this.
11-03-2018 , 11:40 AM
He can't function in normal human society. Obsessing over murder and pretending to have empathy is just the best he can do
11-03-2018 , 12:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackize5 Making a Murderer
He can't function in normal human society. Obsessing over murder and pretending to have empathy is just the best he can do
Didn't you claim TH was molested by one of her family members at some point in this thread? Your opinion of me "pretending to have empathy" means **** to me. At least I don't go around blaming victims.
11-03-2018 , 12:07 PM
There you go pretending to feel feelings again.
11-03-2018 , 12:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackize5 Making a Murderer
There you go pretending to feel feelings again.
You don't know anything about my personal life. Perhaps my sister was murdered, perhaps I have been molested, perhaps I just have more decency than you. Maybe I am not pretending but am deeply offended you would suggest an innocent victim was molested by her family (who are also innocent and are victims here).
11-03-2018 , 12:27 PM
Well simce you aren't capable of empathy, emotion, or nuance I don't buy for a second that that's the case.
11-03-2018 , 12:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackize5 Making a Murderer
Well simce you aren't capable of empathy, emotion, or nuance
Assuming you mean "capable of understanding nuance" all 3 of these things are incorrect. Of course I am capable of empathy and emotion. What a stupid thing to say. I have aspergers, not NPD. They are two very different things, I suggest you educate yourself before making such erroneous prejudicial statements again.
11-03-2018 , 02:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by smacc25 Making a Murderer
Those 2 dudes in that podcast spend more time discussing KZ plastic surgery. Creeps everywhere I tell ya.
Do they explain what Teresa was doing on the quarry property next door where human remains were found?

Or do they ignore relevant evidence like many dyed-in-the-wool guilters do?
11-03-2018 , 03:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by proudfootz Making a Murderer
Do they explain what Teresa was doing on the quarry property next door where human remains were found?

Or do they ignore relevant evidence like many dyed-in-the-wool guilters do?
Yup, you guessed right, ignored important aspects of the TH case & also in there staircase pod there trying to fit square pegs into round holes... Or just dirty rags
11-03-2018 , 03:14 PM
Did that fraley just accuse me of being into conspiracies then admit he's what he accuses me of. Oh dear
11-03-2018 , 03:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by proudfootz Making a Murderer
Do they explain what Teresa was doing on the quarry property next door where human remains were found?

Or do they ignore relevant evidence like many dyed-in-the-wool guilters do?
its a weekly podcast, this addressed episode 1 of mam season 2. I don't believe the quarry is discussed in that episode so they didn't address it.

I can answer your question though. The scent tracked her from averys front door, to the quarry. This is not surprising, we know Teresa was in the back of the rav 4. That is a fact of this case.

If you mean to ask why Avery would drive her around the quarry? I can think of a few reasons, the most obvious being that he originally planned on dumping her in the pond, this is also what Dassey said he had planned.

Here is a question for you though, why would someone who burned Teresa in the quarry carry her to averys front porch first before bringing her to the quarry to be burned then bring her back to plant her in the burnpit?
11-03-2018 , 03:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by smacc25 Making a Murderer
Did that fraley just accuse me of being into conspiracies then admit he's what he accuses me of. Oh dear
NO, btw im right here if you have a question you can ask me instead of being a total child about it.

I never accused you of "being into" conspiracy theories. I said you believe them.
11-03-2018 , 03:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by smacc25 Making a Murderer
Yup, you guessed right, ignored important aspects of the TH case & also in there staircase pod there trying to fit square pegs into round holes... Or just dirty rags
Considering they were only covering episode 1 of mam season 2, I fail to see why they would address the quarry.
11-03-2018 , 03:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fraleyight Making a Murderer
its a weekly podcast, this addressed episode 1 of mam season 2. I don't believe the quarry is discussed in that episode so they didn't address it.

I can answer your question though. The scent tracked her from averys front door, to the quarry. This is not surprising, we know Teresa was in the back of the rav 4. That is a fact of this case.

If you mean to ask why Avery would drive her around the quarry? I can think of a few reasons, the most obvious being that he originally planned on dumping her in the pond, this is also what Dassey said he had planned.

Here is a question for you though, why would someone who burned Teresa in the quarry carry her to averys front porch first before bringing her to the quarry to be burned then bring her back to plant her in the burnpit?
I guess the question is the directionality of the trail. Apparently the dogs hit on Avery property after the burial site on the quarry property was found. Meanwhile no evidence Steven was there (everyone agrees he was home all night), but Teresa was over there if these dogs are any good.

There's a weird timing thing going on with a lot of the evidence used by the prosecution.

No cremains found on Avery property until after bones discovered at the quarry. No bones found in Janda burn barrel until it was searched a second time after cremains found at quarry. The key on the floor in Steven's house missed on previous searches. So-called 'sweat DNA' not found until law enforcement employees prompt Brendan to speculate about 'something' done under the hood of the RAV. Bullet fragment not found until after LE employees prompt Brendan by saying the 'know' she was shot there. Et ****ing cetera.

More than enough reasonable doubt to go around.
11-03-2018 , 04:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by proudfootz Making a Murderer
I guess the question is the directionality of the trail. Apparently the dogs hit on Avery property after the burial site on the quarry property was found. Meanwhile no evidence Steven was there (everyone agrees he was home all night), but Teresa was over there if these dogs are any good. .
Ok.. This says what exactly? There's no camera that caught avery leave his trailer to drive around in a quarry behind his property.. So what? Why would there be any evidence such an event occurred? The fact that Teresa was in the quarry does nothing to say steven didn't bring her there as you seem to be suggesting.
11-03-2018 , 04:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fraleyight Making a Murderer
Ok.. This says what exactly? There's no camera that caught avery leave his trailer to drive around in a quarry behind his property.. So what? Why would there be any evidence such an event occurred? The fact that Teresa was in the quarry does nothing to say steven didn't bring her there as you seem to be suggesting.
The prosecution theory is Steven was at home all evening.

The evidence shows Teresa was at the quarry.

A rather biggish hole in Kratz's narrative.

The question is who was with her?
11-03-2018 , 04:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fraleyight Making a Murderer
NO, btw im right here if you have a question you can ask me instead of being a total child about it.

I never accused you of "being into" conspiracy theories. I said you believe them.
Everyone believes in conspiracies.

Steven allegedly conspired with Brendan to kill Teresa.

Demos and Ricciardi allegedly conspired to hoax Netflix viewers.

Zellner's law firm is allegedly conspiring to make bank exploiting this case.

Don't be a total child about this idiotic 'conspiracy theory' meme.
11-03-2018 , 04:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by proudfootz Making a Murderer
The prosecution theory is Steven was at home all evening.

The evidence shows Teresa was at the quarry.

A rather biggish hole in Kratz's narrative.

The question is who was with her?
lol. so you're saying nowhere in the trial did kratz admit or indicate steven could have went to the quarry?

There is no way to know if steven drove around in these back woods near his house. Your argument is a non starter. There does exist several explanations that have steven and Teresa both in the quarry.
11-03-2018 , 04:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by proudfootz Making a Murderer
Everyone believes in conspiracies.

Steven allegedly conspired with Brendan to kill Teresa.

Demos and Ricciardi allegedly conspired to hoax Netflix viewers.

Zellner's law firm is allegedly conspiring to make bank exploiting this case.

Don't be a total child about this idiotic 'conspiracy theory' meme.
"conspiracy theory" has a more specific meaning. It doesn't mean "a conspiracy" in this context.

see here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conspiracy_theory

So take your equivocations elsewhere sir.
11-03-2018 , 04:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by smacc25 Making a Murderer
You mean your doing this for free? Here after every post, always reply. And for free.

Are you russian, need a code word?
Yes. He's doing it for free. As am I. Some of us have studied the evidence & court sources & come to the most logical credible plausible reasonable probable conclusion that Avery & Dassey murdered Ms Halbach & both murderers are rightfully convicted. It behooves those aware of the facts to counter Innocence Fraud& Innocence Fraudsters with such facts & debunk extraordinarily improbable & extremely dubious conspiracy theories with the aforementioned facts & evidence, which requires very little if indeed any effort as the truth is easy to defend.

So yeah we're doing it for free. What's your excuse advocating for sex murderers?
11-03-2018 , 04:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fraleyight Making a Murderer
"conspiracy theory" has a more specific meaning. It doesn't mean "a conspiracy" in this context.

see here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conspiracy_theory

So take your equivocations elsewhere sir.
Also there's no "allegedly" about it, that was during their trials. Loudz once again shows he doesn't know what words mean.
11-03-2018 , 05:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fraleyight Making a Murderer
NO, btw im right here if you have a question you can ask me instead of being a total child about it.

I never accused you of "being into" conspiracy theories. I said you believe them.
You said I was into every conspiracy theory out there. And believed them all.
11-03-2018 , 05:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by proudfootz Making a Murderer
I guess the question is the directionality of the trail. Apparently the dogs hit on Avery property after the burial site on the quarry property was found. Meanwhile no evidence Steven was there (everyone agrees he was home all night), but Teresa was over there if these dogs are any good.

There's a weird timing thing going on with a lot of the evidence used by the prosecution.

No cremains found on Avery property until after bones discovered at the quarry. No bones found in Janda burn barrel until it was searched a second time after cremains found at quarry. The key on the floor in Steven's house missed on previous searches. So-called 'sweat DNA' not found until law enforcement employees prompt Brendan to speculate about 'something' done under the hood of the RAV. Bullet fragment not found until after LE employees prompt Brendan by saying the 'know' she was shot there. Et ****ing cetera.

More than enough reasonable doubt to go around.
Am I remembering correctly that the Dogs never hit SA place for any scents of TH. Including the garage & trailors/cars.

      
m