Open Side Menu Go to the Top
Register
Making a Murderer Making a Murderer

11-02-2018 , 05:18 AM
Forgot all this cellphone tower data stuff and how about somebody come up with a reasonable explanation of how Steven Avery's blood got onto the the Rav4.

I enjoy reading Proudfootz's arguments on the innocent side and fraley's counter arguments on the guilty side but Proudfootz, I think you really hit a wall with trying to defend any reasonable explanation of why Steven Avery's blood was found on the victim's car.

The probability of Zellner's explanation of how the blood got there while possible I guess just takes to many variables into account and we are talking about Bobby Dassey here as the one involved in the framing. He doesn't exactly strike the viewer as some kind of criminal mastermind even capable of successfully pulling this off let alone the variable in time frame in which he'd have to successfully gather the blood from Steven Avery's sink. (which by the way for whatever reason I guess Steven didn't feel like wiping away or washing down the sink himself)

Poor poor Steven though I guess in your view if this is your theory and how unlucky he must have been to have his cut open up during this "same" time period when Theresa Halbach was murdered near or on his property in which could be later used to frame him for her murder.
11-02-2018 , 12:55 PM
The problem of the blood in the car is that nothing makes sense about what was found and what wasn't found.
The sink theory is weak but since the police focused on convicting avery instead of investigating so ofc 13 years later we lack proper evidences.
Hard to have a good analysis on ****ty foundations.
11-02-2018 , 01:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cneuy3 Making a Murderer
Forgot all this cellphone tower data stuff and how about somebody come up with a reasonable explanation of how Steven Avery's blood got onto the the Rav4.

I enjoy reading Proudfootz's arguments on the innocent side and fraley's counter arguments on the guilty side but Proudfootz, I think you really hit a wall with trying to defend any reasonable explanation of why Steven Avery's blood was found on the victim's car.

The probability of Zellner's explanation of how the blood got there while possible I guess just takes to many variables into account and we are talking about Bobby Dassey here as the one involved in the framing. He doesn't exactly strike the viewer as some kind of criminal mastermind even capable of successfully pulling this off let alone the variable in time frame in which he'd have to successfully gather the blood from Steven Avery's sink. (which by the way for whatever reason I guess Steven didn't feel like wiping away or washing down the sink himself)

Poor poor Steven though I guess in your view if this is your theory and how unlucky he must have been to have his cut open up during this "same" time period when Theresa Halbach was murdered near or on his property in which could be later used to frame him for her murder.
Spoiler:
It was the Cops
imo

They took blood from him at the hospital.

Also with KZ being an upstanding lawyer, she won't accuse them until she has proof, she has a well thought out plan in how she proceeds in this case, baby steps & gaining more access to the evidence... Getting the Rav4 is a big step & both sides knows it.

At this point in the case I believe KZ is showing proof of a one sided investigation, targeting only SA. And has thrown RH & BD into the mix as possible suspects.

Long way to go in this case, as fraley knows with his Throwaway Bets. This is round 1 in a case that will run for 5/10 years minimum, imo.

Hopefully if/when mam3 is realised KZ has access to ALL the evidence. Where real experts can scrutinize it & not Paid state actors.
11-02-2018 , 02:12 PM
Blood clots in about 30 minutes or less. I find it hard to believe the police got blood from him and planted it all within a 30 minute window. There are much easier ways to frame someone. All they had to do was put one of his gloves on her car or something.
11-02-2018 , 02:14 PM
Other people were investigated. The investigation became more focused on people who were at the property after the rav4 was found (others were investigated still but the focus was on the property) after his blood was identified in the rav of course all the focus was on Avery though.
11-02-2018 , 03:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fraleyight Making a Murderer
Blood clots in about 30 minutes or less. I find it hard to believe the police got blood from him and planted it all within a 30 minute window. There are much easier ways to frame someone. All they had to do was put one of his gloves on her car or something.
If the blood had come from the police sample taken from Avery, then it would contain the anti-clotting agent EDTA (ethylenediaminetetracetic acid) added to all police blood samples. It doesn't.
11-02-2018 , 04:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 57 On Red Making a Murderer
If the blood had come from the police sample taken from Avery, then it would contain the anti-clotting agent EDTA (ethylenediaminetetracetic acid) added to all police blood samples. It doesn't.
I know, I was addressing what smacc was saying. He’s suggesting the police could have obtained Avery’s blood directly from Avery at the hospital and planted it.

I’m pointing out that blood clots very quickly so they wouldn’t have had enough time
11-02-2018 , 05:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fraleyight Making a Murderer
Blood clots in about 30 minutes or less. I find it hard to believe the police got blood from him and planted it all within a 30 minute window. There are much easier ways to frame someone. All they had to do was put one of his gloves on her car or something.
Lets see what the experts say once KZ get's ahold of the Rav4.
11-02-2018 , 05:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 57 On Red Making a Murderer
If the blood had come from the police sample taken from Avery, then it would contain the anti-clotting agent EDTA (ethylenediaminetetracetic acid) added to all police blood samples. It doesn't.
Oh that old chestnut.. **** right off with your b.s.
11-02-2018 , 05:17 PM
I'll say it again... When Steve moore (famous fbi guy) looked at this case, then decided to run a mile, it says it all really.

S.A. best hope is 4 days away. Nov 6... remember to Vote guys.
11-02-2018 , 05:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fraleyight Making a Murderer
Other people were investigated. The investigation became more focused on people who were at the property after the rav4 was found (others were investigated still but the focus was on the property) after his blood was identified in the rav of course all the focus was on Avery though.
Statements may have been taken, as for a actual investigation into other people, lol
11-02-2018 , 05:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fraleyight Making a Murderer
Blood clots in about 30 minutes or less. I find it hard to believe the police got blood from him and planted it all within a 30 minute window. There are much easier ways to frame someone. All they had to do was put one of his gloves on her car or something.
Does this "something" include blood?
11-02-2018 , 06:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by smacc25 Making a Murderer
I'll say it again... When Steve moore (famous fbi guy) looked at this case, then decided to run a mile, it says it all really.


Steve Moore is a complete moron who isn't a reliable source on anything. He even makes this newscaster lol with his inane shrill dumbass babbling about yoga moves. Everything he waffles in this segment is untrue & Paul Callan owns him big time in the exchange.


He's a liar, a shill for criminals & quite frankly a clown. So when Steve the self proclaimed "Terrorist Hunter" Moore looks into a case it does indeed say it all. He's a total fraud, just like Avery's fan club. His wife's a psycho too.
11-02-2018 , 06:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by smacc25 Making a Murderer
Oh that old chestnut.. **** right off with your b.s.
Explain how it's BS thanks. I guess the FBI are in on the conspiracy too...

11-02-2018 , 06:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cneuy3 Making a Murderer
Forgot all this cellphone tower data stuff and how about somebody come up with a reasonable explanation of how Steven Avery's blood got onto the the Rav4.
How about we forget the random spots of blood in the RAV and explain why Teresa was all over the quarry and human cremains found there when we know Steven stayed home?

Quote:
I enjoy reading Proudfootz's arguments on the innocent side and fraley's counter arguments on the guilty side but Proudfootz, I think you really hit a wall with trying to defend any reasonable explanation of why Steven Avery's blood was found on the victim's car.
As you recall from watching the documentary it's abundantly clear the blood didn't come from Steven being in the car with a bleeding finger as the prosecution argued.

Quote:
The probability of Zellner's explanation of how the blood got there while possible I guess just takes to many variables into account and we are talking about Bobby Dassey here as the one involved in the framing. He doesn't exactly strike the viewer as some kind of criminal mastermind even capable of successfully pulling this off let alone the variable in time frame in which he'd have to successfully gather the blood from Steven Avery's sink. (which by the way for whatever reason I guess Steven didn't feel like wiping away or washing down the sink himself)
The only way anyone in the case looks like a criminal mastermind is because the investigation by law enforcement employees was botched, either by accident or design.

Quote:
Poor poor Steven though I guess in your view if this is your theory and how unlucky he must have been to have his cut open up during this "same" time period when Theresa Halbach was murdered near or on his property in which could be later used to frame him for her murder.
True, Steven appears to have been unlucky to be the focus for some bizarre hostility from law enforcement employees, which is how he came to be imprisoned for an assault he didn't commit in 1985.

But I did notice that the blood in the RAV didn't turn up until everyone (law enforcement that questioned him, televised interviews broadcast to the world at large, and anyone having personal contact) had a chance to observe Steven had a large cut on his hand.
11-02-2018 , 06:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddymitchel Making a Murderer
The problem of the blood in the car is that nothing makes sense about what was found and what wasn't found.
The sink theory is weak but since the police focused on convicting avery instead of investigating so ofc 13 years later we lack proper evidences.
Hard to have a good analysis on ****ty foundations.
Yeah, there's like six places where a person with a bleeding cut on their right hand would be expected to leave blood, but none there. Instead just a few random drops with zero logical explanation for how they came to be in those places from an actively bleeding finger.

As explained in the documentary, no mix of blood or DNA between Steven and Teresa.

Oddly, there was unidentified blood on the cargo door, and unidentified prints on the car. But why bother trying to follow up on those leads when you know in your heart whom you'd most like to put away in prison?
11-02-2018 , 08:30 PM
Podcast analyzing the science of season 2 by a couple of forensic scientists:

https://soundcloud.com/double-loop-p...erer-s2-part-1


"Glenn Langenburg and Eric Ray delve into the second season of Making a Murderer. They start by reviewing the evidence that they had discussed from the first season and then discuss their impressions of the new characters in the docu-series. They then move into a detailed discussion of the experiments conducted by Kathleen Zellner and her new forensic experts on behalf of Steven Avery. The blood and bloodstain patterns are covered."
11-03-2018 , 01:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by smacc25 Making a Murderer
Statements may have been taken, as for a actual investigation into other people, lol
What exactly did they do with Avery beyond interviewing him before the rav4 was found?

What more did they do with Avery that they didn’t do with anyone else on the property before his blood was found?
11-03-2018 , 05:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorSkillz Making a Murderer
Podcast analyzing the science of season 2 by a couple of forensic scientists:

https://soundcloud.com/double-loop-p...erer-s2-part-1


"Glenn Langenburg and Eric Ray delve into the second season of Making a Murderer. They start by reviewing the evidence that they had discussed from the first season and then discuss their impressions of the new characters in the docu-series. They then move into a detailed discussion of the experiments conducted by Kathleen Zellner and her new forensic experts on behalf of Steven Avery. The blood and bloodstain patterns are covered."
Analyzing the science, lol... I don't think so, how much you paying them Ken?
11-03-2018 , 05:39 AM
Those 2 dudes in that podcast spend more time discussing KZ plastic surgery. Creeps everywhere I tell ya.
11-03-2018 , 08:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by smacc25 Making a Murderer
Analyzing the science, lol... I don't think so, how much you paying them Ken?
I thought they were pretty objective actually. They even agreed with some of her analysis. But ultimately they’re right, her conclusions are nothing more than wild leaps of faith.
11-03-2018 , 09:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by smacc25 Making a Murderer
Analyzing the science, lol... I don't think so, how much you paying them Ken?
^^ Claims with a straight face not to subscribe to conspiracy theories.
11-03-2018 , 10:15 AM
lol ikr, hes even accused me of receiving some kind of paycheck.
11-03-2018 , 10:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fraleyight Making a Murderer
lol ikr, hes even accused me of receiving some kind of paycheck.
I've had the same accusation from weirdos itt specifically for Manitowoc police. They're simply irrational.

Meanwhile Cuddly Steve continues to learn the prison pecking order

11-03-2018 , 11:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by smacc25 Making a Murderer
Those 2 dudes in that podcast spend more time discussing KZ plastic surgery. Creeps everywhere I tell ya.
did you even listen to the podcast? There was literally only 1 comment made about plastic surgery and the podcast was over 90 minutes. They spent almost no time talking about that.

      
m