Open Side Menu Go to the Top
Register
Making a Murderer Making a Murderer

09-14-2016 , 09:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by smacc25 Making a Murderer
CWCY Spotlight

September 14, 2016
On September 14, 2016, we filed a motion asking the Court to release Brendan on bond during the State of Wisconsin's appeal. We will not be publicly commenting on this motion at this time. As in the past, we ask Brendan's supporters to refrain from contacting the judge or prosecutors about this motion. As always, Brendan, his family, and his attorneys remain grateful for your support.

Yeah they're not releasing a convicted murderer on bond pending the appeal. Nice of TZ to ask her loyal band of conspiracy fanatics to stop harassing the judge and prosecutors though.

Edit oops I see this was CWCY not TZ.

Last edited by revots33; 09-14-2016 at 09:54 PM.
09-14-2016 , 09:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by golfnutt Making a Murderer
You put together a ridiculous list. But this one intrigued me. I never knew he took a polygraph test before and agreed to a new one as well. But that he didn't actually take one.

If I recall, BD had one that came back inconclusive but his own investigator said was 98% positive.

So, it seems you have some belief in polygraph tests. Why don't we give polygraph tests to everyone involved including law enforcement and other suspects? Additional information that may or not be valuable and would be up to a jury to use that to come to any decision.
I think Pam Sturm and Andy Colburn would break the machine.
09-14-2016 , 09:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by luckproof Making a Murderer
Which ones are ridiculous?
Start with number one.

Lots of people call Auto Trader to sell their vehicles. It's how the business makes money.

What is the criteria for thinking there's anything suspicious about that?

Or how about number eight?

Is the claim now that Teresa was doused with gasoline and thrown alive into a fire?

09-14-2016 , 09:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by revots33 Making a Murderer
Yeah they're not releasing a convicted murderer on bond pending the appeal. Nice of TZ to ask her loyal band of conspiracy fanatics to stop harassing the judge and prosecutors though.

Edit oops I see this was CWCY not TZ.
Enjoy...
file:///C:/Users/Isabella/Downloads/BrendanMotionforMiscRelief.pdf

Petitioner Brendan Dassey, by his undersigned attorneys, moves for release on personal
recognizance or on reasonable and affordable surety during the pendency of the Respondent’s
appeal, pursuant to Federal Rule of Appellate Procedure 23(c) and Hilton v. Braunskill, 481 U.S.
770, 776 (1987), for the following reasons:
1. On October 20, 2014, Petitioner Brendan Dassey filed a petition for a writ of habeas
corpus. (ECF No. 1.) On August 12, 2016, this Court granted Dassey’s petition, ordering
the Respondent either to release him or initiate retrial within 90 days. (ECF No. 23.) On
September 9, 2016, the Respondent filed a Notice of Appeal, thereby triggering a stay of
the judgment till the conclusion of the appeal. (ECF No. 25.)
2. Petitioner Dassey has been held in custody since March 31, 2006 – when he was sixteen
years old – based on a confession that this Court has found involuntary and about whose
reliability it harbors “significant doubts.” (ECF No. 23 at 72.) The Court has noted that
Case 1:14-cv-01310-WED Filed 09/14/16 Page 1 of 2 Document 29
2
this confession “was, as a practical matter, the entirety of the case against him.” (ECF
No. 23 at 89.)
3. For the reasons articulated in the accompanying Memorandum, and pursuant to Federal
Rule of Appellate Procedure 23(c) and Hilton v. Braunskill, 481 U.S. 770, 776 (1987),
Dassey respectfully requests that this Court order his release on personal recognizance or,
in the alternative, upon submission of a reasonable and affordable surety during the
pendency of the Respondent’s appeal.
Respectfully submitted this 14th day of September, 2016.
09-14-2016 , 11:17 PM
[QUOTE=PoorSkillz;50785192]

Quote:

5) It is a coincidence SA has fresh cuts on his hand.
A guy living on a trailer working on a salvage yard has cuts. Shocker. If he didn't have cuts or bruises I would be surprised.

Quote:

8) It is a coincidence TH was burned up the same way SA burned up a cat.
Not true and irrelevant and pandering to animal lovers.

Quote:
16) What about the coincidence that he uses *67 to block his caller id twice
Meaningless. But you can infer meaning if you want.

Quote:
18) What about the coincidence that he took the day off, (spontaneously, didn't tell anyone he wasn't returning to work.)
Like 25% of my employees. I will just assume now they are on a crime spree.


Quote:
23) Coincidence that multiple other people allege that Avery forcibly raped them.
Alleged, but not tried or convicted? Why? Law enforcement gave him a pass?


Quote:
24) Coincidence that Earl Avery gave permission for the Sturms to search the salvage yard, which set the whole investigation and discovery of all the evidence in motion
It is a business. It is not like he invited them into his house.
Quote:
33) Coincidence that multiple people claim that Avery threatened to kill them.
I guess it took him 45 years to actually follow through on all those threats.

Quote:
37) Coincidence that everyone says that Steven was able to make Brendan do things, and Brendan tells his mother that Steven made him do it.
SA was free for all of two years. What else did SA make BD do? Could Steven make BD do well in school? Get a good job? Or were his powers limited to evil and crime?


Quote:
43) Many family members, including some close to him, believe he was capable of, and had committed the murder.
Yep. Waited 45 years. I believe a lot of people are capable of murder. It isn't that hard to accomplish with a gun.

Quote:
45) It's a coincidence that he decided to get cleaned up and have a late afternoon change of clothing that very afternoon.
Changing clothes does sound guilty. We all should wear the same clothes the entire day and never clean ourselves.


Quote:
46) Coincidence that Avery allegedly said to a deputy, during the trial, that he couldn't believe it took them 8 tries to find the key.
Meaning he hid the key so poorly it should have been found immediately? So,
the investigators aren't very good. That is sweet that he confided to a deputy that he committed the crime. When did this heart to heart talk happen? Who is this deputy?


Quote:
48) It is a coincidence that he allegedly told prison inmates that he knew how to get rid of a body by burning it.
This is now legitimate. Prison stories. From prison inmates. He is telling other inmates that he knows how to get rid of a body by burning, but yet makes the initial mistake of driving her to a river in her own car. Did he forget his own advice that he told other inmates?

Quote:
49) It is a coincidence that Robert Fabian and Earl Avery thought SA was acting weird that afternoon.
Like what? Speaking in tongues?


Quote:
53) Avery said the clothes he had worn the night of 10/31 would be in the laundry room, but they were not.
He thought his clothes were somewhere else than he said? My entire family is guilty. Nothing is ever where they ever say it is. I have to use the find iPad all the time.
09-15-2016 , 01:08 AM
Where was your family on 2005 Halloween night?
09-15-2016 , 01:12 AM
Scanned that poorshillz wall of text and saw "hood latch DNA" which apparently he still holds as a truth so based on that I will disregard everything and also add him the lkasigh smart club
09-15-2016 , 05:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by yeotaJMU Making a Murderer
Scanned that poorshillz wall of text and saw "hood latch DNA" which apparently he still holds as a truth so based on that I will disregard everything and also add him the lkasigh smart club
Gotta give PoorSkillz props for being so obsessed about the case that he typed that list out, padded as it was.

13) This one is just plain goofy - no evidence presented in court that Teresa was cut up.

According to the coerced statements from Brendan, Teresa's 5'7" body was laid in the 5'4" firepit whole.

25) Is pretty funny - there's only identification that the bullet fragment came from a 22 rifle, not that it came from this particular rifle.

54) This one is ludicrous - wasn't the body supposedly moved on one of those creepers for working under cars? Now it's 'probably' a sled?

For an alleged eyewitness, Brendan sure has to guess a lot at what answers the cops want to hear.
09-15-2016 , 06:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by golfnutt Making a Murderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorSkillz Making a Murderer

53) Avery said the clothes he had worn the night of 10/31 would be in the laundry room, but they were not.
He thought his clothes were somewhere else than he said? My entire family is guilty. Nothing is ever where they ever say it is. I have to use the find iPad all the time.
So, the police found the clothes Steven was wearing? And they had Teresa's blood and DNA all over them?

Why wasn't this presented in court?
09-15-2016 , 06:04 AM
09-15-2016 , 06:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddymitchel Making a Murderer
it s a copy paste from the hilarious https://m.reddit.com/r/StevenAveryIs...dences/d38515e
Nevermind.

Props rescinded - like Brendan's conviction.
09-15-2016 , 06:09 AM
the op on reddit might be poorskillz tho
09-15-2016 , 07:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by yeotaJMU Making a Murderer
Scanned that poorshillz wall of text and saw "hood latch DNA" which apparently he still holds as a truth so based on that I will disregard everything and also add him the lkasigh smart club
I don't know why you put "hood latch DNA" in quotes when it doesn't appear in that list.

I believe you're referring to "12) It is a coincidence the latch of the SUV hood contained SA's DNA."

It is a fact that "the latch of the SUV hood contained SA's DNA".

Even if you're a conspiracy theorist who believes it was planted there, SA's DNA was on the hood latch of the SUV.

So why do you not hold this as a truth, Yeota?

Quote:
so based on that I will disregard everything
Lol, okay then.
09-15-2016 , 05:49 PM
It is the listing of "statistics" as an argument that something "statistically" happened:

Yesterday there was a murder in Los Angeles at 2pm.

1) John was visiting Los Angeles.
2) John's friend said he was acting strange.
3) John told a friend in Michigan he was angry.
4) A couple of John's family members think he could carry out a murder.
5) John liked to read murder novels.
6) John knows how to use a gun.
7) John told his friend he felt like going on a walk around the neighborhood at 1pm. He didn't return to his friend's apartment until 3pm. Nobody can vouch where he was during that time period.
8) John rarely walks.
9) The homicide victim was 1 mile from where John was staying.

John should be charged with murder.
09-15-2016 , 06:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by yeotaJMU Making a Murderer
Scanned that poorshillz wall of text and saw "hood latch DNA" which apparently he still holds as a truth so based on that I will disregard everything and also add him the lkasigh smart club
PoorSkillz can't differentiate between 'coincidence' and 'deliberate'.

On the hypothesis that LE framed Steven, the alleged 'finding' of his DNA on the hood latch would not be covered by the term coincidence.

Why wouldn't the interior of the engine compartment be checked for fingerprints and DNA as soon as it was discovered that the battery was disconnected?

Why would the police wait months to do the obvious?

Why wait until after they coerced Brendan to implicate Steven?
09-15-2016 , 06:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by golfnutt Making a Murderer
It is the listing of "statistics" as an argument that something "statistically" happened:

Yesterday there was a murder in Los Angeles at 2pm.

1) John was visiting Los Angeles.
2) John's friend said he was acting strange.
3) John told a friend in Michigan he was angry.
4) A couple of John's family members think he could carry out a murder.
5) John liked to read murder novels.
6) John knows how to use a gun.
7) John told his friend he felt like going on a walk around the neighborhood at 1pm. He didn't return to his friend's apartment until 3pm. Nobody can vouch where he was during that time period.
8) John rarely walks.
9) The homicide victim was 1 mile from where John was staying.

John should be charged with murder.
We could spin this out to fifty four 'coincidences' if he include things like 'John deliberately stepped on an ant hill as a child' and 'John could not accurately name all the streets he traveled during his 2 hour walk'.
09-15-2016 , 08:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by golfnutt Making a Murderer
A guy living on a trailer working on a salvage yard has cuts. Shocker. If he didn't have cuts or bruises I would be surprised.
So he is actually more likely to bleed if he is in a scuffle. People on the innocent side keep saying he gets cut a lot from work like it helps their case. But I don't think it does.

Quote:
Originally Posted by golfnutt Making a Murderer
Like 25% of my employees. I will just assume now they are on a crime spree.
This is a list of coincidences, I'm not saying they are all true but they are not meant to be looked at hypothetically in a vacuum. It looks terrible for him if he took off the rest of the day last minute which was also during the time TH was killed.
09-15-2016 , 09:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by luckproof Making a Murderer
This is a list of coincidences, I'm not saying they are all true but they are not meant to be looked at hypothetically in a vacuum. It looks terrible for him if he took off the rest of the day last minute which was also during the time TH was killed.
Once again for the 15th time, he had an AA meeting to take his currently jailed girlfriend to. These AA meetings were court ordered as a part of Jodi's sentence and were requirements for her to regain visitation rights to her daughter. Steven, the MONSTER, offered to take her and attend with her each meeting.

Mysteriously, Law Enforcement cancelled ONLY Jodi's appointment for the AA meeting that day, just moments before he was to pick her up and accompany her to the meeting. Even Jodi herself states "to this day, she can not understand why they cancelled her AA meeting that day" (or something to that effect). This very, very clearly lays out a rock solid alibi for not having planned or committed this murder IMO. It's blatantly obvious why he took the rest of that day off of work and I'm not sure why you shills keep bringing up this "took the day off of work" point when clearly he had a corroborated, confirmed reason that can actually serve as a solid alibi for NOT having committed this murder.

However, there are 2 other people that took days off of work that day that ALSO rarely miss work. "Coincidentally" enough, they were each others alibi which was fully accepted by LE. Both admitted to being in the area carrying loaded 22 caliber rifles, a total coincidence that this is the caliber of weapon alleged to have killed TH. They have no really good reason for choosing that particular day to miss work. Neither of them were even remotely looked into. Both also were caught lying on the stand about what they saw that night with regards to the details of the fire and times and directions they were travelling.

Hard to frame someone for murder when they are at a court ordered and state sponsored AA meeting. Amirite?

Last edited by lostinthesaus; 09-15-2016 at 09:43 PM.
09-15-2016 , 09:57 PM
"I had a lot of guilt. Because the day this happened, Steven was supposed to pick me up, to go to an AODA (drinking) class. But for some reason, which I still don't know, the jail wouldn't let me out. And if they would have let me out, she’d still be alive. Because I would have been there."

Jodi's bizarre interview

Sorry Jodi, she'd likely still be dead, it would just be much, much harder to pin it on Steven since the State themselves would have to admit that he was at their facilities attending an AA meeting with YOU.
09-15-2016 , 10:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lostinthesaus Making a Murderer
"I had a lot of guilt. Because the day this happened, Steven was supposed to pick me up, to go to an AODA (drinking) class. But for some reason, which I still don't know, the jail wouldn't let me out. And if they would have let me out, she’d still be alive. Because I would have been there."

Jodi's bizarre interview

Sorry Jodi, she'd likely still be dead, it would just be much, much harder to pin it on Steven since the State themselves would have to admit that he was at their facilities attending an AA meeting with YOU.
It is a rather odd 'coincidence' that could be explained by deliberate action.
09-15-2016 , 10:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by luckproof Making a Murderer
So he is actually more likely to bleed if he is in a scuffle. People on the innocent side keep saying he gets cut a lot from work like it helps their case. But I don't think it does.
It just undercuts the prosecution case that this is some sort of clincher if it turns out manual laborers are apt to have minor injuries to their hands due to the nature of their employment.

Quote:
This is a list of coincidences, I'm not saying they are all true but they are not meant to be looked at hypothetically in a vacuum.
Yes, data points have to be looked at in some sort of context. I was trying to explain this earlier.


Quote:
It looks terrible for him if he took off the rest of the day last minute which was also during the time TH was killed.
It may be that if Steven had other obligations such as selling Barb's car and meeting Jodi for her addiction meeting, then this is not an inexplicable and unaccountable absence from work.
09-15-2016 , 10:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lostinthesaus Making a Murderer
Once again for the 15th time, he had an AA meeting to take his currently jailed girlfriend to. These AA meetings were court ordered as a part of Jodi's sentence and were requirements for her to regain visitation rights to her daughter. Steven, the MONSTER, offered to take her and attend with her each meeting.

Mysteriously, Law Enforcement cancelled ONLY Jodi's appointment for the AA meeting that day, just moments before he was to pick her up and accompany her to the meeting. Even Jodi herself states "to this day, she can not understand why they cancelled her AA meeting that day" (or something to that effect). This very, very clearly lays out a rock solid alibi for not having planned or committed this murder IMO. It's blatantly obvious why he took the rest of that day off of work and I'm not sure why you shills keep bringing up this "took the day off of work" point when clearly he had a corroborated, confirmed reason that can actually serve as a solid alibi for NOT having committed this murder.

However, there are 2 other people that took days off of work that day that ALSO rarely miss work. "Coincidentally" enough, they were each others alibi which was fully accepted by LE. Both admitted to being in the area carrying loaded 22 caliber rifles, a total coincidence that this is the caliber of weapon alleged to have killed TH. They have no really good reason for choosing that particular day to miss work. Neither of them were even remotely looked into. Both also were caught lying on the stand about what they saw that night with regards to the details of the fire and times and directions they were travelling.

Hard to frame someone for murder when they are at a court ordered and state sponsored AA meeting. Amirite?
Great Post Lost, however..

I do not believe that these to had in anyway direct involvement, because of the way that their stories change throughout the months leading up to the trial, I could be wrong & maybe we both on the same track with KP setting a plan in motion, out of town suggest's that with the conflict of interest going on the rat decided to take a break & new **** was going down.

Whoever took the job told them plain & simple NO DNA or NO WAY, so professional hit? Most defo I'd say because of the lack of blood in or around the car. I believe that T.H. was cremated because an open fire don't reduce bones to dust, just so happens someone who took the day of work worked for a aluminium factory. Its possible?
The bastards sure did harass poor jodi before & after the crime, mind you she had committed a fair few DUI's & over her we take that **** personally.

It's a difficult one but I CAN SEE THEE LOGIC clearly in this post.
09-16-2016 , 01:11 AM
[QUOTE=luckproof;50794165]
Quote:
So he is actually more likely to bleed if he is in a scuffle. People on the innocent side keep saying he gets cut a lot from work like it helps their case. But I don't think it does.
A person in the outback winds of Wisconsin, lives in a trailer, and works at an auto salvage yard in October has cuts and bruises? I would think if he didn't have any cuts or bruises, he was lying about working.


Quote:
This is a list of coincidences, I'm not saying they are all true but they are not meant to be looked at hypothetically in a vacuum. It looks terrible for him if he took off the rest of the day last minute which was also during the time TH was killed.
Perhaps. It looks terrible for ex-boyfriend that he accessed her phone, deleted voicemails, had no recall of even the password he used, and can't remember one day later when he last saw his ex-girlfriend alive.
09-16-2016 , 01:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by proudfootz Making a Murderer
We could spin this out to fifty four 'coincidences' if he include things like 'John deliberately stepped on an ant hill as a child' and 'John could not accurately name all the streets he traveled during his 2 hour walk'.
Yep. And you can say the chances of each of these is 1% and collectively it all occurring is 1 in 5 billion.

I want to know more about this deputy that said that SA couldn't believe it took 8 searches to find the key. So, SA thought they would find it much earlier. Given that he went through so much energy to burn her body and clean the trailer of blood and DNA, was it too much effort to burn the key too?

When did he have this conversation with the deputy?
09-16-2016 , 02:25 AM
'guilters' seems to have an understanding problem of what is expected from Zellner.
She will not make basesless accusation to get avery out. And no one expect avery to get out of jail because of some coincidence.
What you call coincidence when the police **** up the case at every turn possible is a sign of massive incompetence or corruption that result in a wrongful conviction on ****ty bases.
Brendan only base is the coerced confession that does not require that much work since the vast majority can spot it easily when watching footage or transcripts.
Avery now that he is in jail won't get out unless Zellner point to another suspect or prove that stuff was planted.
How can anyone argue that the police work in this case was not terrible and need to be controlled baffle me.

You cannot say avery list make him a suspect. And even guilty in your eyes And pretend that the list uncovered by mam doesn't make the police super suspect.
Respect of protocol and ethic is mandatory for justice to work in this case it's an obvious train wreck and pretending it's not is like arguing earth is flat.

      
m