Open Side Menu Go to the Top
Register
Making a Murderer Making a Murderer

04-28-2016 , 11:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorSkillz Making a Murderer
Say "lol America" all you want, but the fact is you want it to be one way in your "common sense" world, when it's the other way in reality.
Exactly, which is why it's lol America. If America's reality followed common sense then it wouldn't be lol America
04-28-2016 , 02:16 PM
Ok, as long as you realize your speculation about Kratz is based on your own views of "common sense" instead of in reality.
04-28-2016 , 07:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorSkillz Making a Murderer
Ok, as long as you realize your speculation about Kratz is based on your own views of "common sense" instead of in reality.
I guess I just don't think Kratz is a standup guy like you do.
04-28-2016 , 08:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by housenuts Making a Murderer
I guess I just don't think Kratz is a standup guy like you do.
You're wrong again, because I don't think he's a standup guy.

I do however think that he's been overly vilified for his past mistakes (which he has owned up to) and doesn't deserve the amount of vitriol that he has received.
04-28-2016 , 10:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorSkillz Making a Murderer
You're wrong again, because I don't think he's a standup guy.

I do however think that he's been overly vilified for his past mistakes (which he has owned up to) and doesn't deserve the amount of vitriol that he has received.
FYI kratz is closer to being a rapist than Avery based on factual history
04-28-2016 , 10:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorSkillz Making a Murderer
I do however think that he's been overly vilified for his past mistakes
Speculation is baseless
04-28-2016 , 11:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by housenuts Making a Murderer
Speculation is baseless
You're wrong again, it's called a personal opinion, unlike your baseless claims you spouted as facts.


Quote:
Originally Posted by yeotaJMU Making a Murderer
FYI kratz is closer to being a rapist than Avery based on factual history
Lol no, not even close, and I feel dumber having read this.
04-28-2016 , 11:29 PM
Why? Only one person has any evidence of sexual assault
04-28-2016 , 11:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by housenuts Making a Murderer
Ya I call BS on what Kratz says there. Kratz wanted BD to have nothing to do with Avery trial. He served his purpose to get his rape story out and that was it.
Just to drive home how wrong you are with your "common sense" speculation, here is a plea offer being discussed in Making a Murderer:

04-28-2016 , 11:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by yeotaJMU Making a Murderer
Why? Only one person has any evidence of sexual assault
What evidence of sexual assault is this?
04-29-2016 , 12:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorSkillz Making a Murderer
What evidence of sexual assault is this?
Shirley you can't be serious
04-29-2016 , 12:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorSkillz Making a Murderer

I do however think that he's been overly vilified for his past mistakes (which he has owned up to)
He owned up to means:

-Denying that he did anything inappropriate
-Desperately tried to keep it under wraps for a year
-Even after the governor said he should step down, said he intends to keep his job
-Finally resigned under intense pressure
-Contested suspending his legal license for a few months
-Plans to write a book about SAs guilt and profit

He was a state prosecutor using his official capacity to alter legal cases and sleep with victims of domestic abuse. You think that type of behavior is really overly vilifying a person? He didn't even serve a day in prison. He still practices law. He goes on TV interviews.

SA doesn't get that opportunity to plead anything in the media. SA can't even watch MaM.
04-29-2016 , 01:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by yeotaJMU Making a Murderer
Shirley you can't be serious
Please do give evidence to support the dumb **** you're saying.
04-29-2016 , 01:18 AM
I'll start with some evidence that Steven Avery is closer to being a rapist than Kratz:

Two women accused Steven of raping them. (This alone is more than enough evidence.)

Two other women accused Steven of severe physical abuse.

A fifth woman accused Steven of sexually harassing her. This woman was later ran off the road and held at gunpoint by Steven, who attempted to abduct her in his car.

A sixth woman was killed by Steven. His accomplice was convicted of raping this woman and he claimed that Steven did as well.
04-29-2016 , 01:20 AM
So you just have earmuffs to everything that protects your POV or what?


http://radaronline.com/celebrity-new...olence-victim/
04-29-2016 , 01:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by yeotaJMU Making a Murderer
So you just have earmuffs to everything that protects your POV or what?


http://radaronline.com/celebrity-new...olence-victim/

Please summarize your understanding of the article and explain how it makes Kratz closer to a rapist than Steven.
04-29-2016 , 01:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorSkillz Making a Murderer
I'll start with some evidence that Steven Avery is closer to being a rapist than Kratz:

Two women accused Steven of raping them. (This alone is more than enough evidence.)

Two other women accused Steven of severe physical abuse.

A fifth woman accused Steven of sexually harassing her. This woman was later ran off the road and held at gunpoint by Steven, who attempted to abduct her in his car.

A sixth woman was killed by Steven. His accomplice was convicted of raping this woman and he claimed that Steven did as well.
You use accuse a lot.

How about using "accuse" like this...only one of those two was falsely accused and convicted of a sexual crime.

Only one of those two has admitted to a sexual impropriety.

Both have been accused of numerous crimes. One was a prosecutor. One was a scrap dealer.
04-29-2016 , 03:16 AM
Everyone is lying but steven, bc of course the 17 year old, his best friends wife and his cousin had all the motive to just make up ****.
04-29-2016 , 03:21 AM
Also, kratz is a slime ball but...

Problem A: A district attorney who is sending sexting messages to women who are ex girlfriends of a domestic assault case he is prosecuting

problem B: A man who invited a women over to his house then killed her and burned her corpse, had numerous women claimed he raped them (one under age) and threatened to kill 3 other women..

Ya. Kratz is more dangerous to society.
04-29-2016 , 03:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fraleyight Making a Murderer
Also, kratz is a slime ball but...

Problem A: A district attorney who is sending sexting messages to women who are ex girlfriends of a domestic assault case he is prosecuting

problem B: A man who invited a women over to his house then killed her and burned her corpse, had numerous women claimed he raped them (one under age) and threatened to kill 3 other women..

Ya. Kratz is more dangerous to society.
Not only Ken Kratz victimized multiple people, his behavior sullies the entire justice system. KK has brought "reasonable doubt" that the search for justice/truth is partial. He has cast suspicion on all prosecutors.

The harm KK has caused is much greater than SA. But perhaps quixotically, we will refine the system so that more people are comfortable with the outcomes. Society wins.
04-29-2016 , 07:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorSkillz Making a Murderer
You're wrong again, it's called a personal opinion, unlike your baseless claims you spouted as facts.
I love how my opinions are baseless speculation and your opinions are opinions. Get f*cked.
04-29-2016 , 09:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by golfnutt Making a Murderer
Not only Ken Kratz victimized multiple people, his behavior sullies the entire justice system. KK has brought "reasonable doubt" that the search for justice/truth is partial. He has cast suspicion on all prosecutors.

The harm KK has caused is much greater than SA.
Lol this post is so dumb. I hope TH's family never has to read this nonsense.
04-29-2016 , 09:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fraleyight Making a Murderer
Also, kratz is a slime ball but...

Problem A: A district attorney who is sending sexting messages to women who are ex girlfriends of a domestic assault case he is prosecuting

problem B: A man who invited a women over to his house then killed her and burned her corpse, had numerous women claimed he raped them (one under age) and threatened to kill 3 other women..

Ya. Kratz is more dangerous to society.
Nice goal post shift

Never said kratz was more of a danger to society.


However, kratz is the only one that has 100% sexually assaulted someone. Accusations vs fact.
04-29-2016 , 12:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by housenuts Making a Murderer
I love how my opinions are baseless speculation and your opinions are opinions. Get f*cked.
You're getting quite salty!


There's a difference between:

1. offering a subjective opinion, such as, "I do however think that he's been overly vilified for his past mistakes."

and

2. stating something as fact, such as, "Ya I call BS on what Kratz says there. Kratz wanted BD to have nothing to do with Avery trial. He served his purpose to get his rape story out and that was it."


In instance 1, I am not speculating about anything, but rather, knowing all the facts about the case, saying how I personally feel.

In instance 2, if you are going to say things like "Kratz wanted BD to have nothing to do with Avery trial", you need to present at least some sort of evidence to back it up, otherwise it's just baseless speculation and I'll call you out on it. Calling it "common sense speculation" is like putting lipstick on a pig.
04-29-2016 , 12:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by yeotaJMU Making a Murderer
Nice goal post shift

Never said kratz was more of a danger to society.


However, kratz is the only one that has 100% sexually assaulted someone. Accusations vs fact.

Lmaoooo I'm still waiting for your response Yeota!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeotaJMU Making a Murderer
So you just have earmuffs to everything that protects your POV or what?


http://radaronline.com/celebrity-new...olence-victim/
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorSkillz Making a Murderer
Please summarize your understanding of the article and explain how it makes Kratz closer to a rapist than Steven.

      
m