Open Side Menu Go to the Top
Register
Making a Murderer Making a Murderer

04-01-2016 , 07:27 PM
‘Making a Murderer’ Lawyer Dean Strang to Fight for Justice on Reality TV
The passionate, eloquent lawyer who fought for Making a Murderer's Steven Avery will now star in his own docuseries, Dean Strang: Road to Justice.
04-01-2016 , 08:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by luckproof Making a Murderer
Its called a search party, they were looking for a missing girl last seen on a very large property. Got anymore brain busters?
lol.
04-01-2016 , 09:01 PM
Also, not that it matters to you smacc but pretty sure Ryan signed in on nov 7th not the 5th.
04-01-2016 , 09:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pindawg Making a Murderer
I'm curious why all you want some white trash psychofile t b released upon your world


Iv distanced myself from this thread for a while now as its only going round n round in circles and if I wana bang my head against a wall I can do that on my own.

This post needs a reply tho I feel.

I'm reaaaally curious at to why failey,noskills etc are so eager to defend law enforcement/justice officials who are, at best truly incompetent at their jobs, at worst totally corrupt?

The fact is the whole investigation and trial were an abortion and the actions of those in charge should have been enough for the outcome to be void.

It has nothing to do with SA being white trash!! If that were the law the USA's free population would drop rather dramatically overnight.
04-01-2016 , 09:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by marke. Making a Murderer
Iv distanced myself from this thread for a while now as its only going round n round in circles and if I wana bang my head against a wall I can do that on my own.

This post needs a reply tho I feel.

I'm reaaaally curious at to why failey,noskills etc are so eager to defend law enforcement/justice officials who are, at best truly incompetent at their jobs, at worst totally corrupt?

The fact is the whole investigation and trial were an abortion and the actions of those in charge should have been enough for the outcome to be void.

It has nothing to do with SA being white trash!! If that were the law the USA's free population would drop rather dramatically overnight.
Because TH is dead and people are apologizing for her murderer with crazy off the wall theories and applying 0 critical thinking skills while doing so. Same reason I defend the 9-11 victims when debating truthers and sandy hook victims from the sandy hook truth movement.
04-01-2016 , 09:45 PM
Or, we are secretly working with manitwoc county.. Muhahahahah. Skillz, revolts, anger.. They are on to us. Grab the mani mobile. lets get the **** outta here.
04-01-2016 , 09:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fraleyight Making a Murderer
Also, not that it matters to you smacc but pretty sure Ryan signed in on nov 7th not the 5th.
When was the 1st piece of bone discovered? Cos we know the Key was found on the 8th.

Last edited by smacc25; 04-01-2016 at 10:02 PM.
04-01-2016 , 10:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fraleyight Making a Murderer
Or, we are secretly working with manitwoc county.. Muhahahahah. Skillz, revolts, anger.. They are on to us. Grab the mani mobile. lets get the **** outta here.


You're the guy with no connection at all to the case yet are friends with some of THs relatives/friends right?
I'm sorry, everything you say should be regarded as gospel.

I do agree that someone has died here and a thorough investigation needed to be done. Il ask again though, if you care for the truth so much why are you so eager to defend people who have been proven to be incompetent at their job and have a vendetta against SA?
If you're so honourable surely you would want a thorough, proper "above board" investigation rather than what we got...
All I'm saying

Last edited by marke.; 04-01-2016 at 10:08 PM.
04-01-2016 , 10:33 PM
You asked why I care, that is why I care. I think he did it, I think it was proven in court, I think his trial and investigation were fair, I think people defending any of those points either have motive or are being misled by people with motive.

Thats where I stand. And I am going to defend the person who was murdered from this nonsense because she is the one and only victim here.
04-01-2016 , 10:35 PM
Ryan lies: shady as ****

Steven avery lies: Doesn't mean anything

This is what we call special pleading folks.
04-01-2016 , 10:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by smacc25 Making a Murderer
Did you Look into any of those Links I gave you Luckproof?
http://gmancasefile.com/moore-to-the...take-episode-8
I found this 1 to be the most honest & thoughtful.
What do you think?
I've read a couple, not that far along yet. I like it though.
04-02-2016 , 12:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fraleyight Making a Murderer
You asked why I care, that is why I care. I think he did it, I think it was proven in court, I think his trial and investigation were fair, I think people defending any of those points either have motive or are being misled by people with motive.

Thats where I stand. And I am going to defend the person who was murdered from this nonsense because she is the one and only victim here.
-He may have certainly done it
-A lot of people more knowledgeable than you believe the trial and investigation were not fair.
-Ridiculous logic to equate that all people who share a different opinion than you have a motive or are manipulated
-If an innocent person is in jail or law enforcement somehow acted inappropriately, there are a host of other victims.

There was one assault victim in 1985. She was not the one and only victim. An innocent person was jailed and the likely offender was not investigated and continued to sexually assault an unknown number of people.
04-02-2016 , 03:38 AM
This would have never happened if SA's gf would not have gone to jail for drunk driving. That is assuming he is guilty, which I don't think is true.
04-02-2016 , 09:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by golfnutt Making a Murderer
There was one assault victim in 1985. She was not the one and only victim. An innocent person was jailed and the likely offender was not investigated and continued to sexually assault an unknown number of people.
We're talking about this case. There is one victim in this case.
04-02-2016 , 09:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fraleyight Making a Murderer
I think he did it, I think it was proven in court, I think his trial and investigation were fair, I think people defending any of those points either have motive or are being misled by people with motive.


At this point I think you're being unintentionally obtuse, which is sad. GL to you.
04-02-2016 , 09:44 AM
I'm still not sure if guilty or innocent, probably err towards guilty. But I just wanna know what actually happened, and why there are so many questions that don't add up.

I don't believe the story the prosecution presented is the actual way it went down, even if SA was the murderer.
04-02-2016 , 10:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by golfnutt Making a Murderer
-He may have certainly done it
-A lot of people more knowledgeable than you believe the trial and investigation were not fair.
-Ridiculous logic to equate that all people who share a different opinion than you have a motive or are manipulated
-If an innocent person is in jail or law enforcement somehow acted inappropriately, there are a host of other victims.

There was one assault victim in 1985. She was not the one and only victim. An innocent person was jailed and the likely offender was not investigated and continued to sexually assault an unknown number of people.
1) There are a lot of people more knowledgeable than you who share a different opinion than you. ( I can argue from authority too)
2) So now every time I make a broad generalization I have to clarify and say "not all". Is this the first time you have had a conversation with someone? Jesus.
3)An innocent person is not in jail! You have 0 reason to think this.
04-02-2016 , 10:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by yeotaJMU Making a Murderer
I'm still not sure if guilty or innocent, probably err towards guilty. But I just wanna know what actually happened, and why there are so many questions that don't add up.

I don't believe the story the prosecution presented is the actual way it went down, even if SA was the murderer.
There are so many similarities between avery apologists and 9-11 truthers its unreal. This is exactly what most truthers say. "I am not saying the government did 9-11, I just have so many questions that go unanswered" every question you have asked itt has been answered. You are not on a search for truth, you just want to believe there is something fishy going on here. That may be fun and all but this women was murdered.
04-02-2016 , 10:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fraleyight Making a Murderer
There are so many similarities between avery apologists and 9-11 truthers its unreal. This is exactly what most truthers say. "I am not saying the government did 9-11, I just have so many questions that go unanswered" every question you have asked itt has been answered. You are not on a search for truth, you just want to believe there is something fishy going on here. That may be fun and all but this women was murdered.
Was about to post that I was confused and didn't think he thought that way, but that makes sense.
04-02-2016 , 10:22 AM
9-11 truthers don't use common sense though.

Things I wanna know (and probably never will know):

1. Where was she killed? Because I would say it would be nearly impossible for the garage to be the place because there was no blood anywhere

2. Why was his blood in the car, and in such odd places but also in plain sight? We are made to believe that he meticulously cleans his garage but doesn't even bother to wipe up obvious blood stains in the car, it makes no sense

3. How did Coburn not notice the key when it "fell", and how was it something not found before. Also, where are the rest of her keys?

4. Why was there so little blood on only one bullet found in the garage? She was shot 2-11 times... I would imagine a bullet with blood on it that passes through a body would a) be covered in blood, b) leave some kind of trace where it ricocheted. Also, there was so little sample in the biggest case (at least in media) in Culhane's career, yet she tests it while being distracted with students AND contaminates the sample? Things like that make you question the validity.
04-02-2016 , 10:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by yeotaJMU Making a Murderer
9-11 truthers don't use common sense though.
Lol, bingo sir.. Bingo.
04-02-2016 , 10:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by yeotaJMU Making a Murderer

1. Where was she killed? Because I would say it would be nearly impossible for the garage to be the place because there was no blood anywhere
Why does this matter? How does this effect the evidence we do have?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeotaJMU Making a Murderer
2. Why was his blood in the car, and in such odd places but also in plain sight? We are made to believe that he meticulously cleans his garage but doesn't even bother to wipe up obvious blood stains in the car, it makes no sense
It wasn't, he had a large cut on his right finger, the blood was from passive drops and transfer stains. Perfectly on par with the same stains in his own vehicle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeotaJMU Making a Murderer
3. How did Coburn not notice the key when it "fell", and how was it something not found before. Also, where are the rest of her keys?
The first question has been answered for you, the key was found on the 2nd search where new evidence was searched for. This was a continuation of the 1st search.

Why does it matter where the rest of her keys are? That is her spare key and her lanyard. Her sister testified to this. Do you think the planter or police or whoever just hid the real key and planted a spare they got from her apartment? Like, what are you getting at here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeotaJMU Making a Murderer
4. Why was there so little blood on only one bullet found in the garage? She was shot 2-11 times... I would imagine a bullet with blood on it that passes through a body would a) be covered in blood, b) leave some kind of trace where it ricocheted. Also, there was so little sample in the biggest case (at least in media) in Culhane's career, yet she tests it while being distracted with students AND contaminates the sample? Things like that make you question the validity.
There could be a lot of reasons why, let me ask you something.. DO you expect to see bullets that went through thick parts of her body or her head? This was a low pressure rifle? With that being the case, I don't think we should have found very many bullets at all. Also, this was a bullet fragment so I would argue it ricocheted off of something.

I can agree with your problems about the validity of the tests. These problems were brought up in court though. The jury knew the results of the contaminated control.
04-02-2016 , 12:30 PM
I am amazed that anyone thinks SA is anything but guilty. He did it. What should be talked about is how brilliant the film makers are at propaganda. They really should make a movie. They clearly have talent for mystery fiction.
04-02-2016 , 02:27 PM
100% agree. They twist things into this narrative of innocence that they so desperately wish to portray.
04-02-2016 , 04:02 PM
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...steven-7675205



Btw YeotaJMU, There Was NO BLOOD on the fragment of Bullet, I repeat NO BLOOD.
There was DNA but it was not from blood.
TH Blood has never been found anywhere outside the RAV4, now that is Strange would you not agree.

Also Fraley I ask a Q last nt from yourself but it seems you missed it again lol.

Ok Here goes again.
What day was the Bones found on the Avery property? Answer, The 1st piece of bone was found on the 8th Nov 2005, Correct?
Since RH & MH were on the Avery property before the piece of bone was found(7th Nov ) & The Key, do you not find it suspicious that both these Key pieces of evidence were found the Very Next Day?

Also pls stop with the 9/11 truthers, as far as I can see No-one from the Not Guilty side has ever brought up this tragic incident or any other not related to this case ITT.
My country was also affected (Pam Am 103) from a Plane falling from the sky that killed our children too, maybe not in the scale of 9/11.
As I said earlier ITT I have never discussed 9/11 after the Day it happened in any depth as I would bring back Bad memories of when I watched the news the night Pan Am 103 fell from the sky & for this very reason I have learned to stay away from politically charged discussions of this nature.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pan_Am_Flight_103

      
m