Open Side Menu Go to the Top
Register
Making a Murderer Making a Murderer

03-25-2016 , 05:20 PM
Also, I am not suggesting TH was lured to this address. I think he intended on using her phone to lure others to that address until he realized how dumb that would be.
03-25-2016 , 05:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fraleyight Making a Murderer
Oh got it, someone else was obviously trying to sell SA car under TH information. Jesus Christ dude.
WTF........... Are you on About?

I was wanting to know how old the writing (INK) was, I accept that it was SA who wrote it Jeez.
03-25-2016 , 05:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fraleyight Making a Murderer
Also, I am not suggesting TH was lured to this address. I think he intended on using her phone to lure others to that address until he realized how dumb that would be.
Fraley I think you need a time out after this post, take 30 min & breath.
03-25-2016 , 06:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by smacc25 Making a Murderer
WTF........... Are you on About?

I was wanting to know how old the writing (INK) was, I accept that it was SA who wrote it Jeez.
Why is he writing her contact phone number on a car he is selling? Why is the address a farm house that is abandoned?
03-25-2016 , 06:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fraleyight Making a Murderer
Why is he writing her contact phone number on a car he is selling? Why is the address a farm house that is abandoned?
That's a piece of paper Fraley & if it was on A Car why no photo of it, just another mistake HUH!!!
As for the address Who knows but it is not weird to have a phone No. of a person who will do photograph's & has done in the past Photo's of Avery Possessions before ( Bypassing Autotrader ). Personally I would have found it strange if he did not have her personal Number.

Again why did he do a DEXTER & then leave the BIG stuff out in the open.
03-25-2016 , 07:38 PM
Smacc,

What is your native language? How far down is English?Where do you currently reside?

Last edited by AngerPush; 03-25-2016 at 08:02 PM.
03-25-2016 , 08:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by smacc25 Making a Murderer
That's a piece of paper Fraley & if it was on A Car why no photo of it, just another mistake HUH!!!
As for the address Who knows but it is not weird to have a phone No. of a person who will do photograph's & has done in the past Photo's of Avery Possessions before ( Bypassing Autotrader ). Personally I would have found it strange if he did not have her personal Number.

Again why did he do a DEXTER & then leave the BIG stuff out in the open.
That is on the back of the for sale sign.
03-25-2016 , 08:05 PM
You keep bringing up this dexter clean up stuff as if it is necessary.
03-25-2016 , 08:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngerPush Making a Murderer
Smacc,

What is your native language? How far down is English?Where do you currently reside?
Why are you asking Angerpush?
Spoiler:
Scotland-Glasgow



Cool Fraley, It could be that he used the sign for ALL the cars he sold & kept the Phone No of the freelancer attached to it, simple.
03-25-2016 , 08:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fraleyight Making a Murderer
You keep bringing up this dexter clean up stuff as if it is necessary.
But it is necessary as KK imo never proved where TH was Killed & the only Blood found was in her car & remember BD was convicted of Murder, mutilation & rape.
Bullet=No Blood DNA.
Key= No DNA.
Bones= 1 piece found with DNA after a professional burn job, with 7 markers.(Not valid according to FBI).

Where was she Killed again?
03-25-2016 , 08:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by smacc25 Making a Murderer
But it is necessary as KK imo never proved where TH was Killed & the only Blood found was in her car & remember BD was convicted of Murder, mutilation & rape.
Bullet=No Blood DNA.
Key= No DNA.
Bones= 1 piece found with DNA after a professional burn job, with 7 markers.(Not valid according to FBI).

Where was she Killed again?
BD was convicted largely based on his confession. Without knowing how something happened there is still enough evidence to convict both men.
03-25-2016 , 10:15 PM
https://stopwrongfulconvictions.word...investigation/

Lynne
My previous article addressed the issues with chain of custody and documentation of the bone evidence. The issues don’t stop there. The testimony and DNA reports contain even more serious concerns about the validity of the bone evidence. Recently Reddit contributor, Amber Lea pointed out major red flags with the way the DNA evidence was presented at trial. Her research indicates that the only bone fragment found with intact tissue was purportedly processed simultaneously in two separate locations at the same time.

Both the Wisconsin Crime Lab and the FBI characterized the specimen as “charred tissue/remains,” even though it was described by Dr. Eisenberg as a two-and-a half inch fragment of shin bone with intact tissue. This is very suspicious in light of the fact that there are already obvious issues with the handling of the alleged bones. Once again we are left with an enormous question mark related to the bones, the DNA and the identification of the victim. In fact, the absence of any characterization of a bone fragment in the lab reports could indicate that there were no bones at all! Perhaps the prosecution felt they needed to present solid proof that a bone from the pit was definitively identified as Teresa’s, and if there were no bones, maybe they had to get creative. Maybe there is nothing more than the photo of the shin bone of unknown origin and the box of bones, which by the way look very similar to pig bones.




Someone got some explaining to do...................

Recent progress of DNA analysis techniques is improving its discrimination power and sensitivity on an ongoing basis and now this technique is routinely applied to the identification of skeletal remains.74–76 DNA profiling was expected to be a useful tool for identifying severely burnt bones when morphological tests would fail because of the deformation and fragmentation. However, casework we have encountered and studies published on burnt bone DNA typing show the harsh reality of this application. As mentioned earlier, the organic matrix disappears at a comparatively early phase in the burning process, and DNA is no exception.

Several studies have reported the applicability of DNA typing to the investigation of burnt bones.28,33,36,45,52 As a pioneer of experimental study in this area, Cattaneo et al assessed the amplification of 120 bp products of the human mitochondrial DNA region V in experimentally burnt human compact bones (800C–1,200C, for 20 minutes) as well as in charred bones obtained from actual forensic cases.52 They found that none of these burnt specimens retained DNA that was amplifiable and concluded that DNA typing cannot be used successfully with charred bones.
https://www.dovepress.com/forensic-i...-article-RRFMS

I have yet to see a single shred of reliable evidence to support the claim that Teresa’s bones were found on the Avery property. It’s doubtful we will ever learn the whole truth about this case, but I’m convinced that Teresa’s body has never been found.

Last edited by smacc25; 03-25-2016 at 10:29 PM.
03-25-2016 , 11:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by smacc25 Making a Murderer
Why are you asking Angerpush?
Spoiler:
Scotland-Glasgow



Cool Fraley, It could be that he used the sign for ALL the cars he sold & kept the Phone No of the freelancer attached to it, simple.
I hope I did not offend you. I was curious based on your writing style.
03-25-2016 , 11:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngerPush Making a Murderer
I hope I did not offend you.
No no offence taken AngerPush.
03-26-2016 , 12:28 AM
Where did this sign picture come from I can't find it anywhere else from googling
03-26-2016 , 01:57 AM
http://www.stevenaverycase.org/photos/

bottom of the page, it is also mentioned in remikers report.
03-26-2016 , 10:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fraleyight Making a Murderer
That is on the back of the for sale sign.
is it even avery s writing ? looks a bit too clean considering how bad his handwriting looks most of time
03-26-2016 , 10:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddymitchel Making a Murderer


is it even avery s writing ? looks a bit too clean considering how bad his handwriting looks most of time
I have atrocious handwriting but could write a legible phone number and address on a for sale sign. Why would someone else write her information on his sign? You don't think they would start asking him a bunch of questions?
03-26-2016 , 11:05 AM
I dont interpret that stuff at all. I m wondering if it's even avery's writing because they all write like ******ed kids
03-26-2016 , 05:00 PM
We really don’t know where item BZ came from. We do however know that the reported result of the STR DNA test was grossly misstated. The reported “partial profile” — 7 of 16 locations should have been recorded as “inconclusive” because it was an indication that the test didn’t work — the sample was too degraded to trust the result. Instead, it was reported that since seven alleles matched the standard profile, statistics indicate that only one person of a billion would have that partial profile in a Caucasian population. It was suggested that although it was not a conclusive match, it was very unlikely that the specimen could have originated from anyone beside Teresa. This was very misleading, but the defense never refuted it.

No comment from the Mantiowoc 3 regarding the Bones?

But Ya'll want to talk about some writing on a piece of paper that has NO significance to the prosecution until KK spun his web of lies & used his skill in knowing his audience & I got to add that Sheriff Pagel done the same by misinterpreting the FBI results & blasting the FALSE results all over the T.V too.

So the Questions Today & every day moving forward should be...... Just were did the MCSO find TH murdered & what has happened to her remains?
And what should happen to SC for these OBV false reports & perjury in court?

I believe this will be KZ main appeal points along with the Cell Phone records/tower records, The Key(no DNA) & KK said as much that it was planted.
I also believe KZ will have many points on the Bullet fragment & ofc the Date of SA Blood in the RAV4.
03-26-2016 , 06:27 PM
Lol smacc. Entertaining the thought they are not her bones is silly at this point because she hasn't shown up anywhere.

Anyway, tooth fragments were matched to her, the markers from the soft tissue on the bones matched hers, her items were located in close proximity to her bones.. now, say we consider the bones could be someone elses.. Thats fine, it just becomes a very very very very very strong piece of circumstantial evidence that he killed her, grouped with the direct evidence and the overwhelming amount of other pieces of circumstantial evidence your point is kind of silly.
03-26-2016 , 07:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by smacc25 Making a Murderer
Why are you asking Angerpush? Scotland-Glasgow


Cool Fraley, It could be that he used the sign for ALL the cars he sold & kept the Phone No of the freelancer attached to it, simple.
Rangers or Celtic fan?
03-26-2016 , 08:56 PM
Police would never do anything to risk their jobs.

http://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2...ommit-perjury/
03-26-2016 , 09:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fraleyight Making a Murderer
Lol smacc. Entertaining the thought they are not her bones is silly at this point because she hasn't shown up anywhere.
Did you read that Link I posted Fraley? I posted some of it but to suggest that its silly is just absurd, imo.

Anyway, tooth fragments were matched to her, the markers from the soft tissue on the bones matched hers, her items were located in close proximity to her bones.. now, say we consider the bones could be someone elses.. Thats fine, it just becomes a very very very very very strong piece of circumstantial evidence that he killed her, grouped with the direct evidence and the overwhelming amount of other pieces of circumstantial evidence your point is kind of silly.
<OMG lOl
I doubt that the bones are even human so how do they become Direct evidence? lOl
Read the link I posted, the FBI did not I repeat The FBI DID NOT identify TH form the charred remains they examined. ( No Tissue survived on the piece's the FBI examined)
Where is this "Tooth evidence". Photo's of where it was found would be good, Who done the DNA testing(tooth) would also be a good start from you, instead of "but the TOOTH",
Also why was the crime lab expert only allowed to take photo's of 2 burn barrels containing her property & NO Photo's of the BONES when the burn barrel containing the bones must have been What 6/12 inches away from TH property burn barrel.
Is this not suspicious to you?
No Photo's of Bones in/on yard/firepit?
No Photo of initial finding of small piece of Bone found beside firepit?

BTW 1/65,000 DNA Report is in the Link I last posted for you.
Basically Show me Proof that TH Bones were EVER on SA property, like a normal investigation would provide.
lOl No Photo evidence of the most important piece's of evidence in the trial & SA lawyer's managed to miss it, JB & DS must be kicking themself's that DNA evidence was in it's infancy & they missed it to be quite frank.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 28renton Making a Murderer
Rangers or Celtic fan?
Who?
Spoiler:


      
m