Open Side Menu Go to the Top
Register
Making a Murderer Making a Murderer

03-21-2016 , 06:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fraleyight Making a Murderer
If not where the **** is she?
Starting to have doubt's? lOl.
03-21-2016 , 06:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fraleyight Making a Murderer
besides, we know now it was TH... If not where the **** is she?
Yeah. Krantz: "It has to be her because we didn't look anywhere else!"

Honestly, if that issue was ever in doubt, the investigators would have just had Dassey verify the bones for them. Easy.
03-21-2016 , 07:57 PM
Hi Oski
I read the rest of the FBI Guy & was pleasantly surprised the way he honestly broke down the crime scene's of the Garage, trailer & most importantly to me the bones(part 7 2/2)

It was good to hear an Experienced Investigator call B.S on the Key & Bullet. And the way he has broke down the crime scene of the bones was good stuff, with the way the MCSO did not do anything to preserve the crime scene or take care in removing the bones or the way the bones were handled after excavation, also the bad practice of the prosecution witnesses on the stand, why no one on the MCSO followed protocol AT ALL or used the professional's that were available.
It was also a breath of fresh air to hear the protocols of the FBI & how a major player from mantiowoc had to call the FBI lab to get the(EDTA) tests done in a timely manor etc.
2 More suspects to his list now because of access to area & suspicion of alibi's all perfectly valid points.


The BD & Barb recorded phone call from May was on reddit & in it you can clearly see that all Brendan was hiding was the fact he helped SA clean something reddish/black from the garage & this was why he thought he was wrong to do so & that the detectives accused him of being a crack user & told Barb that indeed BD's blood had come back with crack in his system, interestingly he names a friend of the family's who offered BD some(tbh I say it was Meth) by offering him a bowl of some sort.
03-21-2016 , 08:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddymitchel Making a Murderer
That was Ken duty 10 years ago instead of providing bull**** theories.
Another theory of Zellner plan is proving that TH left the property while avery didn't because of the call to jury.
Ya, we will see if she can "prove this"
03-21-2016 , 08:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by smacc25 Making a Murderer
The partial profile that SC used in the trial was 6/15 = 1/65,000 & not the 1 in a billion that's been paraded around.
Also the FBI does not use a partial this low in murder cases or Identification cases.

Can you please cite the FBI- 911 dna partial profile's with official data?
Its going to take a minute to find. Where are you seeing the 1 65,000 number? That seems awfully low, but in either case. That is still pretty close to 100%. That is close to the odds of drawing a straight flush.
03-21-2016 , 08:39 PM
There was also a partial tooth that was positively identified to be from TH. Not to mention her personal belongings being near the burn site also increases the odds tremendously it was her.
03-21-2016 , 09:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fraleyight Making a Murderer
Its going to take a minute to find. Where are you seeing the 1 65,000 number? That seems awfully low, but in either case. That is still pretty close to 100%. That is close to the odds of drawing a straight flush.
Link was posted earlier ITT & it was cited from the FBI Crime Lab.

Very bad analogy with the st8 fls lOl, How many of the Halbach family are in the WI gene pool = how many 1/65,000 shots you would have if you ever tested all female family members, so yeah it is possible that it was a distant/Long Dead female family member.
03-21-2016 , 09:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fraleyight Making a Murderer
There was also a partial tooth that was positively identified to be from TH. Not to mention her personal belongings being near the burn site also increases the odds tremendously it was her.
Cite?/ Transcripts would do.
03-21-2016 , 09:17 PM
I CALL BULL****. Since she has recanted more than once about these incidents, CLUE the AVERY family stands united behind SA/BD.

Btw can you post actual victims of Gregory Allen as I heard 1 more victim has come forward in the last few weeks, meaning he's up to 4 victims that have come forward & he did not threaten them with violence HE ACTUALLY USED VIOLENCE.
With You being a woman I thought U'd understand the difference.
03-22-2016 , 11:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by smacc25 Making a Murderer
Link was posted earlier ITT & it was cited from the FBI Crime Lab.

Very bad analogy with the st8 fls lOl, How many of the Halbach family are in the WI gene pool = how many 1/65,000 shots you would have if you ever tested all female family members, so yeah it is possible that it was a distant/Long Dead female family member.
Oh right, there were several family members reported missing from the halbach gene pool. And it isn't a bad analogy, it literally means the odds of it being wrong are 1 in 65k.
03-22-2016 , 11:48 AM
http://www.stevenaverycase.org/wp-co...28.pdf#page=59

Donald smiley is the dentist that matches the tooth.
03-22-2016 , 04:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fraleyight Making a Murderer
Oh right, there were several family members reported missing from the halbach gene pool. And it isn't a bad analogy, it literally means the odds of it being wrong are 1 in 65k.
They obviously dug up the grave of one of Theresa Halbach's previously deceased relatives and placed the gathered bones on the Avery lot.

Theresa Halbach probably accepted some sort of monetary bribe to go along with it all and is now living the easy life somewhere on some secluded beach.

Come on now.
03-22-2016 , 06:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cneuy3 Making a Murderer
They obviously dug up the grave of one of Theresa Halbach's previously deceased relatives and placed the gathered bones on the Avery lot.

Theresa Halbach probably accepted some sort of monetary bribe to go along with it all and is now living the easy life somewhere on some secluded beach.

Come on now.
Not sure if you're joking. People actually believe this...
03-22-2016 , 07:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fraleyight Making a Murderer
Oh right, there were several family members reported missing from the halbach gene pool. And it isn't a bad analogy, it literally means the odds of it being wrong are 1 in 65k.
This is actually not correct. 1/65,000 is the odds of a random person matching that profile. The odds of it being Halbach or not depends on information you already have regarding the likelihood of the bones being hers.

For instance there are about 6,000,000 people in Wisconsin. If you assume that the bones are no more likely to be Theresa Halbach's than those of any other person in the state, then your odds are actually about 100:1 AGAINST them being hers.

Of course this is a ridiculous assumption to make. In reality, given the other facts of the case, the 1/65,000 random match probability is more than enough to establish that they are her bones beyond a shadow of a doubt.
03-22-2016 , 08:07 PM
Where is this 1 in 65,000 nonsense even coming from?

From Culhane's testimony:

Quote:
Q. Were you able to develop a statistic to tell you how rare or how common the DNA profile on Item BZ, the charred remains, would be in the population?

A. Yes, I was.

Q. And does the next slide depict the frequency in the population of the DNA profile on the charred remains?

A. Yes.

Q. And would you explain to the jury these numbers and what they mean.

A. This calculation was done exactly like the calculation from the blood stains. The difference is, this was not a full profile, it was only a partial profile. So if you do a statistical analysis of the types that you got, and calculated the frequency of those types, the probability of another random, unrelated person, in the population, having the profile, the partial profile of the remains, is 1 person in 1 billion in the Caucasian population, 1 person in 2 billion in the African/American population, 1 person in 2 billion in the southeastern Hispanic population; and 1 person in 3 billion in the southwestern Hispanic population.

Q. And, again, can you break this down for the jurors, exactly what that number, one billion, would mean, as it relates to this DNA profile from the charred remains?

A. That is the frequency that that partial profile, those results at just the markers that I got results from, the frequency of that partial profile, that is the frequency that it occurs in the population.
03-22-2016 , 08:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by smacc25 Making a Murderer
I CALL BULL****. Since she has recanted more than once about these incidents, CLUE the AVERY family stands united behind SA/BD.

Btw can you post actual victims of Gregory Allen as I heard 1 more victim has come forward in the last few weeks, meaning he's up to 4 victims that have come forward & he did not threaten them with violence HE ACTUALLY USED VIOLENCE.
With You being a woman I thought U'd understand the difference.
"Actual victims"? "Actual violence"? Try reading the girl's statements... she says he raped her.

But hey I'm sure she's lying, right? You know those teenage girls, they just love to lie.

Assuming a teenage rape victim is lying, even though her story is detailed and credible... not a good look.

I have to LOL at the lengths team Avery will go to to believe in their guy, even though EVERY PIECE OF EVIDENCE shows he is a murderer, a rapist, and an all-around disgusting human being. Seriously there are actual injustices in the world. Focus your energy on those.
03-22-2016 , 08:52 PM
"Since she has recanted more than once about these incidents"

There's no evidence that this girl has ever recanted these incidents.

Holy ****, how much bull**** is smacc spreading these days?
03-22-2016 , 09:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by revots33 Making a Murderer
"Actual victims"? "Actual violence"? Try reading the girl's statements... she says he raped her.

But hey I'm sure she's lying, right? You know those teenage girls, they just love to lie.

Assuming a teenage rape victim is lying, even though her story is detailed and credible... not a good look.

I have to LOL at the lengths team Avery will go to to believe in their guy, even though EVERY PIECE OF EVIDENCE shows he is a murderer, a rapist, and an all-around disgusting human being. Seriously there are actual injustices in the world. Focus your energy on those.
OK Then lets start with the Cop's who colluded/aided to let a guilty man rape 4 other women that we know of & we even know who those Cops were & the rapist-Gregory Allen.

Get it?
03-22-2016 , 09:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorSkillz Making a Murderer

Holy ****, how much bull**** is smacc spreading these days?
Caught reading my posts again Poorskillz, lOl you little lier lier ant's on fire.

Now stop posting Sherry(Burp!!! Excuse me ) Culhane's B.S.
No in fact don't as it shows just what you are, a ****ing shill.
03-22-2016 , 10:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by smacc25 Making a Murderer
OK Then lets start with the Cop's who colluded/aided to let a guilty man rape 4 other women that we know of & we even know who those Cops were & the rapist-Gregory Allen.

Get it?
Please tell us which cops colluded for this to happen.
03-22-2016 , 10:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fraleyight Making a Murderer
Please tell us which cops colluded for this to happen.
Sheriff Peterson for starters.

Need more Info, Go read the Transcripts of the deposition.
03-23-2016 , 07:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorSkillz Making a Murderer
Where is this 1 in 65,000 nonsense even coming from?

From Culhane's testimony:
No idea where 1/65,000 came from. I was just pointing out a fallacy in fraleylight's logic.

Even using 1/1,000,000,000 this does not mean there is a 1/1,000,000,000 likelihood that the bones are not Halbach, it means any random person has a 1/1,000,000,000 likelihood of matching.

It's a very important distinction, even if it doesn't really matter to this case (anyway the bones are obviously hers).
03-23-2016 , 11:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lkasigh Making a Murderer
No idea where 1/65,000 came from. I was just pointing out a fallacy in fraleylight's logic.

Even using 1/1,000,000,000 this does not mean there is a 1/1,000,000,000 likelihood that the bones are not Halbach, it means any random person other than TH has a 1/1,000,000,000 likelihood of matching.

It's a very important distinction, even if it doesn't really matter to this case (anyway the bones are obviously hers).
FYP, it actually means the same thing. Saying it is 1/1,000,000,000 of being wrong is saying it is 1/1,000,000,000 of not being right.
03-23-2016 , 11:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by smacc25 Making a Murderer
Sheriff Peterson for starters.

Need more Info, Go read the Transcripts of the deposition.
Provide the transcripts so I can.

      
m