Open Side Menu Go to the Top
Register
Making a Murderer Making a Murderer

03-16-2016 , 12:01 PM
You buy she was in on some conspiracy? You realize how ridiculous that is don't you?
03-16-2016 , 12:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fraleyight Making a Murderer
You buy she was in on some conspiracy? You realize how ridiculous that is don't you?
Hint: It wouldn't take some huge conspiracy to give her a camera and tell her where to go.
03-16-2016 , 12:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RichGangi Making a Murderer
Hint: It wouldn't take some huge conspiracy to give her a camera and tell her where to go.
Yes, actually it would. That is just two more people involved. Two people that are not even associated with law enforcement and who had a personal relationship with the victim. You don't think pam would start demanding answers from Ryan or whoever it is you think told her where to go.. You don't think Ryan would be worried about bringing this up to her?
03-16-2016 , 12:12 PM
We now need,

The local police
FBI
State crimes lab
People who were personal friends with TH
And detectives from Calumet county

Involved in this conspiracy. All to prevent an insurance company from paying SA a few million dollars.
03-16-2016 , 12:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fraleyight Making a Murderer
I cannot imagine a world where my kid would go to his guidance counselor crying to tell him his cousin had confessed to raping someone. All for attention, also some how many parts of what my son told the counselor matches what his cousin told police. Apparently, not only is this girl lying because she wants attention she can also see into BD's mind.
He didn't rape her though, so there's that
03-16-2016 , 12:21 PM
Ya, he just told people he did for lols.
03-16-2016 , 12:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by yeotaJMU Making a Murderer
Short version:

Was in college at a party
Girl invited me to her house
We made out, she didn't wanna go any further than that
I got annoyed and left

First she said I tried to rape her, then she said I just forced myself on her. No evidence whatsoever, only other person home was her roommate who was a self reported "light sleeper" and heard no sign of struggle. Girl was known to get around but she gets protected as a "victim" so can't address anytning about her, how her story changed, how she said she only had 1 drink all night (despite multiple people saying they saw her drink more). .. I even texted her friend upon leaving that if she wanted me to come back to give her my number.


They wanted to charge me with felony sexual assault, ended up charged with sexual battery. Got a prosecutor who was new (and female), a judge that according to my lawyer heavily favored women (like, drunk in public for a female was slap on wrist, for a guy was hours of community service and fine etc)


Had to decide whether I wanted to go to trial and have my word against hers to see if I was a sex offender for the rest of my life or not, and ended up taking a plea for assault and battery and spending 45 days in jail.
Yeota,

Damn, how much time did you spend in jail for the murder after you got out?
03-16-2016 , 12:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fraleyight Making a Murderer
Ya, he just told people he did for lols.
Well there is literally 0 evidence of her ever being in the house
03-16-2016 , 12:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GooseHinson Making a Murderer
Yeota,

Damn, how much time did you spend in jail for the murder after you got out?
Lol
03-16-2016 , 01:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by markksman Making a Murderer
It's the system's responsibility to pursue guilty people and not incarcerate innocent people. It's also not their job to get people convicted regardless of evidence or facts. People lie about stuff. That is not a reason for mindlessly pursuing a plea deal just to get a conviction to keep their percentages high.

It is entirely their responsibility. This is what they are there for. It seems you think their job is just to get convictions regardless.
They pursue plea deals because the courts would be hopelessly clogged without them.

This was basically a he-said/she-said case. Either she is lying, or the defendant is lying. These type of cases often hinge on who is more believable to the jury, and they usually favor the female alleged victim. I'd say he made a wise choice accepting the deal.

I don't get what you are arguing. Are you saying every case should go to trial and there should be no such thing as plea deals?
03-16-2016 , 01:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RichGangi Making a Murderer
Hint: It wouldn't take some huge conspiracy to give her a camera and tell her where to go.
"I don't believe it's a conspiracy... I just think they gave her a camera, and told her where to start looking ,for the car that they hid themselves, and planted blood in, on his property".
03-16-2016 , 01:12 PM
God really guided sound more believable than some crooked cops.
03-16-2016 , 01:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by yeotaJMU Making a Murderer
He didn't rape her though, so there's that
Quote:
Originally Posted by yeotaJMU Making a Murderer
Well there is literally 0 evidence of her ever being in the house
you say the first part with such confidence and then start back-tracking...
03-16-2016 , 01:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddymitchel Making a Murderer
God really guided sound more believable than some crooked cops.
I think her story is a logical series of events to occur. The theory presented as an alternative is not. Whether or not God guided her is irrelevant.
03-16-2016 , 01:25 PM
Pretty sad that we are mocking the people who actually cared about TH. pointing the finger at them with no evidence other than "they seem fishy".
03-16-2016 , 01:26 PM
it s not irrelevant that she fed that exact bull**** answer.

what is most likely that she walked straight to the car in such a huge place or that someone hinted where to go.

The fact that she fed a bull**** answer because your court of law is a joke that accept the concept of god guiding her instead of getting her fined for telling a lie in court is mindboggling.
03-16-2016 , 01:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fraleyight Making a Murderer
Yes, actually it would. That is just two more people involved. Two people that are not even associated with law enforcement and who had a personal relationship with the victim. You don't think pam would start demanding answers from Ryan or whoever it is you think told her where to go.. You don't think Ryan would be worried about bringing this up to her?
No, because god told her where to go
03-16-2016 , 01:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddymitchel Making a Murderer
it s not irrelevant that she fed that exact bull**** answer.

what is most likely that she walked straight to the car in such a huge place or that someone hinted where to go.

The fact that she fed a bull**** answer because your court of law is a joke that accept the concept of god guiding her instead of getting her fined for telling a lie in court is mindboggling.
Could the car have been found without God? Do you think she is the type of person to blame unlikely events on God? She likely, attributes everything good in her life to God.. That is not relevant. It was clearly explained by her how she found the car. She was approaching the outer rows of cars near the area where the rav 4 was. She saw a few cars in that secluded area and approached them before she continued down the rows. After getting to that area with the secluded cars she found the rav 4 hidden.

This is a logical series of events. She is attributing it to God only because that is her faith. Same thing she probably does when a doctor saves someone she cares about for example.
03-16-2016 , 01:33 PM
All you guys are really doing is mocking her for her religion. Have at it. It has nothing to do in all likelihood with how she found the car. As the events can be explained without divine intervention.
03-16-2016 , 01:33 PM
Lol she happened to start in the general area the car happened to be. I believe it took her and her daughter about a half hour to find it. She didn't "walk straight to it".

Likely Explanation: she happened to start in an area near where SA left the car.

Much more Fun and Exciting Explanation: Conspiracy involving one or more of: the police, the brother, the ex-bf, the other guy TH visited that day, the random serial killer who lived at hour away, and anyone else we can think of who isn't named Steven Avery.
03-16-2016 , 01:43 PM
Especially considering that area is not too far from one of the entrances to the salvage yard. It is just sort of hidden and you can't see it until you get closer to it.
03-16-2016 , 01:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by revots33 Making a Murderer
Lol she happened to start in the general area the car happened to be. I believe it took her and her daughter about a half hour to find it. She didn't "walk straight to it".

Likely Explanation: she happened to start in an area near where SA left the car.

Much more Fun and Exciting Explanation: Conspiracy involving one or more of: the police, the brother, the ex-bf, the other guy TH visited that day, the random serial killer who lived at hour away, and anyone else we can think of who isn't named Steven Avery.
She was told where to start looking. She didn't just decide to start there
03-16-2016 , 01:46 PM
Told by whom? This was TH cousin. Why would she just let some potential killer manipulate her like this?
03-16-2016 , 01:47 PM
Well that seals it. Whoever suggested she start there, clearly already knew where the car was. How Strang and Buting couldn't prove this is beyond me.
03-16-2016 , 01:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by markksman Making a Murderer
It's the system's responsibility to pursue guilty people and not incarcerate innocent people. It's also not their job to get people convicted regardless of evidence or facts. People lie about stuff. That is not a reason for mindlessly pursuing a plea deal just to get a conviction to keep their percentages high.

It is entirely their responsibility. This is what they are there for. It seems you think their job is just to get convictions regardless.
Prosecutors get promoted and elected based on convictions.

Prisons (a business) get money based on people getting convictions.

Police have job security based on arrests. That send people to the court system. To become an elected prosecutor, it is de factor required that you are supported by the police union.

This all leads to a stacked deck against all individuals -- guilty or not guilty. Individuals have to pay for their own lawyer (if they can afford it) or are provided a lawyer that might as well work for their prosecutor.

If an individual wins (not guilty), they are not even compensated for the cost of their own defense. Let alone the emotional toll a trial would take.

It does not appear to be an equitable system. The explosion of people in jail may be proof. Or have we somehow become a more criminal society, yet crime statistics are significantly down the last couple of decades.

      
m