Open Side Menu Go to the Top
Register
Making a Murderer Making a Murderer

02-18-2016 , 01:30 AM
OMG I'm sorry Custer I take it back post like this more:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCuster_911 Making a Murderer
Well first off my not guilty thought has no barring on the results of the edta test. I just dont think it was beyond reasonable doubt.

I do think he is innocent, but im not convinced hes innocent.

The question of the edta test in my mind is the desire for a result or pressure and truthfulness of the person doing it rather than the methidlogy of testing for edta itself.

The need/desire for supporting results runs fairly deep.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCuster_911 Making a Murderer
Yes bearing. Not guilty in a legal sense. I can think he should be found not guilty and that he did the crime. I dont think it was a fair trial or that the prosecution proved what they claimed.


Its incredibly reasonable to doubt the validity of a rushed test performed by the FBI. I also like how the guy quoted in that article hasnt even read all the edta files of the case. He also said the claimed methodolgy frok the fbi analyst was proper, not the actual test as he didnt see it performed.

Also i bet you could find a similar expert with a contradictory opinion on the subject(in fact i believe people have come forward with as much)

Also i am not interested in treading water discussing the case. Nor do i care in researching. I am a casual fan of the case than enjoys calling out bull****.

My stance is based almost entirely on the doc so its obviously pro innocent bias and im fine with that. I dont care enough to camaign for his retrial or try to solve it either.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCuster_911 Making a Murderer
Not at all. I dont argue innocence or guilt i just laugh at people who do. I am not sure what provoked you to even ask me the question. I am basically playing devils advocate to random posts itt.

I am fine in my ignorance, i see no value in researching the case and definitely no value in trying to convince others of my POV.

Oski is lying to himself.

You definitely know way more about the case than i do. So does lost in the saus. I just dont give a **** about the case. Avery isnt special. There are people being railroaded across the country. There are people murdering accross the country. **** happens. People should spend their time lobbying for criminal justice reform not individual cases.

The sidelines is a fun spot to be in this thread

I still maintain you were running wild with Oski and some others but maybe that stems from some TWOPLUSTWO BEEF unresolved.

I also maintain there are only 3 people saying SA is 95%+ innocent and none of them (ok, us, me included, but not Oski) have actually argued that point strenuously. I just read this ***** straight through the past couple days.

Last edited by 5ive; 02-18-2016 at 01:40 AM.
02-18-2016 , 01:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by housenuts Making a Murderer
Was the one person Steven or Brendan?
*slow claps*
02-18-2016 , 01:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorSkillz Making a Murderer
I just want to note it was already shown ITT that markksman vehemently disagrees with the judge's own thoughts on what "reasonable doubt" means.

I just want to note markksman doesn't even know how to spell "reasonable doubt", yet he has condescendingly lectured people on it at least a dozen times ITT.
omg he did it again

This might be an internet record for a person insisting a typo was a misspell and repeatedly harping on it.
02-18-2016 , 01:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorSkillz Making a Murderer
I just want to note it was already shown ITT that markksman vehemently disagrees with the judge's own thoughts on what "reasonable doubt" means.

I just want to note markksman doesn't even know how to spell "reasonable doubt", yet he has condescendingly lectured people on it at least a dozen times ITT.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5ive Making a Murderer
omg he did it again

This might be an internet record for a person insisting a typo was a misspell and repeatedly harping on it.
quoting so PoorSkillz has to read it
02-18-2016 , 02:01 AM
Quote:
Lostinthesauce simply ignores anything that conflicts with his theory, and labels anyone who says otherwise a liar
If I actually did label someone a liar that would mean I am not ignoring them.

Besides:

Quote:
02-18-2016 , 02:15 AM
Lawl and I arrive at Poorshillz' first response to me:



Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorSkillz Making a Murderer
One question before I continue ignoring your ramblings: have you read the transcripts? (it's rhetorical, you don't have to answer)
THE CIRCLE IS COMPLETE

And honestly, everybody, let's hear it for them!

If Poorshillz and Failey and Co hadn't been so adamant with their ridiculousness, I doubt lostinthesaus and marks and Efrom and Oski et al would have gone so HAM in refuting it. Their punching bag debate style has really done a great service for truth and justice!




p.s. and master and Bank and smacc et al

Last edited by 5ive; 02-18-2016 at 02:35 AM.
02-18-2016 , 02:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bank Making a Murderer
quoting so PoorSkillz has to read it
It wasn't one typo; I think he's misspelled the word a dozen times. I normally wouldn't harp on someone misspelling a word, or even 100 words, but when that person is lobbing personal attacks at me and also saying that I don't understand what a term means, I will continue to point out that he continually misspelled that very term (because I find it hilarious).


Also, I have not ignored 5ive because I disagree with his opinions, otherwise I would have ignored a majority of the people posting on here. I have ignored 5ive because I agree with revots that he is constantly "spewing semi-coherent, insulting, profanity-laden rants" while adding nothing valuable, and he has never even attempted to have a civil discussion. Combine that with the frequency of his posting and I prefer to just tune him out.
02-18-2016 , 02:25 AM
http://www.stevenaverycase.org/wp-co...s-Evidence.pdf

^link posted by poorskillz.

Do you guys see a motive here? Holy ****.
02-18-2016 , 02:29 AM
I mean he is out forcing himself on under age girls and threatening to kill them if they tell anyone.. Ya, that money coming to him was really keeping him in check. No way he killed anyone, smh.
02-18-2016 , 02:30 AM
Quote:
motion by the state to include 9 previous issues of misconduct
What is an "issue of misconduct" lol? Everything he was charged with and plead guilty to had nothing to do with the murder of Teresa Halbach.

Of course the judge tossed it, you can't allow rumors and alleged misconduct or crimes he was never charged with or convicted for. That's like instant grounds for a ruling to be overturned in the appeals court.

Look how far you are reaching. In your ongoing attempts at degrading Steven Avery's character in order to assert his guilt, you are now introducing a report tossed by the judge that was filed by the prosecution that attempted to bring into the MURDER TRIAL acts of "misconduct" from over 20 years ago, 18 of those years of which he was in prison. He wasn't even CHARGED with most of these allegations, let alone convicted of them. This is just further proof of a broken system. The prosecution, rather than seeking truth and actual justice, resorts to freerolling a character assasination attempt so the jury can be further swayed towards guilty. It's absolutely ridiculous.
02-18-2016 , 02:33 AM
So if underage girls are claiming he is raping them right around TH murder, you don't think that is relevant here? You don't think their testimony may be important to judge this mans motive?
02-18-2016 , 02:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorSkillz Making a Murderer
It wasn't one typo; I think he's misspelled the word a dozen times. I normally wouldn't harp on someone misspelling a word, or even 100 words, but when that person is lobbing personal attacks at me and also saying that I don't understand what a term means, I will continue to point out that he continually misspelled that very term (because I find it hilarious).


Also, I have not ignored 5ive because I disagree with his opinions, otherwise I would have ignored a majority of the people posting on here. I have ignored 5ive because I agree with revots that he is constantly "spewing semi-coherent, insulting, profanity-laden rants" while adding nothing valuable, and he has never even attempted to have a civil discussion. Combine that with the frequency of his posting and I prefer to just tune him out.
FUDGE YOU MOTHERHUBBARD

Also, lol at the bold.

Look at where the S and the A are on a keyboard. See that marks in the same post kept typing reasonSble. Factor in the knowledge that many peoples use smart phones or other non-traditional keyboards.

This sums up why you deserve that standing ovation. Honestly I can't thank you enough, and I only hope there are many lurkers that you swayed to the side of The Good Guys.

LOZL SOMEBODY QUOTE THIS
02-18-2016 , 02:34 AM
How about all the people he told that he was ****ing this underage girl? Is that important in judging his motive?
02-18-2016 , 02:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fraleyight Making a Murderer
I mean there is a report filed by Ken Kratz and CO. that states that there are allegations that he is out allegedly forcing himself on under age girls and allegedly threatening to kill them if they tell anyone. He was never charged nor convicted of any of it, but I simply choose to ignore that part because it doesn't fit the "guilty" verdict, now does it?Ya, that money coming to him was really keeping him in check and I simply refuse to believe that anyone who is about to obtain a large amount of money would ever have anyone say anything bad about them in an effort of extortionNo way he killed anyone.
FYP
02-18-2016 , 02:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lostinthesaus Making a Murderer
FYP
No you have a point. It is probable all his friends and the girl lied about him doing this to her for no reason.
02-18-2016 , 02:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fraleyight Making a Murderer
So if underage girls are claiming he is raping them right around TH murder, you don't think that is relevant here? You don't think their testimony may be important to judge this mans motive?
LOL this is too much. Three consecutive posts propagating the same stupid slogan.
02-18-2016 , 02:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fraleyight Making a Murderer
How about all the people he told that he was ****ing this underage girl? Is that important in judging his motive?
"All the people"
"Out raping underaged girls"

LOL - you lose.
02-18-2016 , 02:44 AM
You also don't seem to understand that testimony or any piece of evidence presented does not need to prove anything beyond a reasonable doubt. It is only the total sum of evidence presented that does.

So her testimony that he did this to her, his friends testimony that he said he did this to her is a pretty ****ing strong indication of his character and of motive to do what he did to TH.
02-18-2016 , 02:46 AM
#apolgoizingforrapistsitt
02-18-2016 , 02:48 AM
In determining whether you agree that the jury should've found Steven Avery guilty, those 9 issues have little relevance as they were not included in the trial.

In determining whether you think Steven actually did the crime, in understanding his true character and why the judge called him "probably the most dangerous individual ever to set foot in this courtroom", and in evaluating the documentary that this thread is about, those 9 issues are very relevant.
02-18-2016 , 02:50 AM
also corrupt judges not allowing powerful testimony to demonstrate avery is a rapist and ****ed up individual??

Something is off here.
02-18-2016 , 02:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fraleyight Making a Murderer
You also don't seem to understand that testimony or any piece of evidence presented does not need to prove anything beyond a reasonable doubt. It is only the total sum of evidence presented that does.

So her testimony that he did this to her, his friends testimony that he said he did this to her is a pretty ****ing strong indication of his character and of motive to do what he did to TH.
LOL, I guess we're lucky the judge didn't allow a rumor filled report complete with unsubstantiated allegations then, eh?
02-18-2016 , 02:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fraleyight Making a Murderer
#apolgoizingforrapistsitt
Really? You're losing it bro.

You should watch the documentary again. It was actually proven he did not commit the rape he was in jail 18 years for.
02-18-2016 , 02:55 AM
"this guy raped me"

should not be taken as a rumor especially when others are saying he is confessing to doing this. And you better believe if that was allowed as evidence the people in question would have been put on the stand to tell what happened.
02-18-2016 , 03:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fraleyight Making a Murderer
So if underage girls are claiming he is raping them right around TH murder, you don't think that is relevant here? You don't think their testimony may be important to judge this mans motive?
Maybe. So I guess for SA it's good that underage girls never claimed he was raping them right around TH murder. Not even one girl.

We're basing it on the below, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fraleyight Making a Murderer
http://www.stevenaverycase.org/wp-co...s-Evidence.pdf

^link posted by poorskillz.

Do you guys see a motive here? Holy ****.

      
m